Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (852) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1604094 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) ... (4137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:04pm On Aug 23, 2020
armyofone:
Coming in, coming in
Coming out, coming out
Coming out from the cold (smoke) cheesy

Did you remember 2016 ?

Yes I do.
And it will be a better convention compared to this rubbish

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 6:30pm On Aug 23, 2020
57% Of Republicans Say Trump Killing Over 170,000 Americans Is Acceptable

https://www.politicususa.com/2020/08/23/republicans-trump-virus-deaths-acceptable.html

A new poll found that 57% of Republicans are perfectly fine with Trump’s pandemic mismanagement killing over 170,000 Americans.

CBS News reported, “For most Republicans, America is a nation where the economy is still fairly good, where the effort to handle the coronavirus is going at least somewhat well and the president is doing a very good job on it. For them, the virus elicits less concern in the first place. They believe the 170,000 fatalities is an overstated count and one which, for many, can so far be considered acceptable.”

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 6:34pm On Aug 23, 2020
Dumba55 president grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 7:14pm On Aug 23, 2020
Republican National Convention 2020

List of daily big line up speakers with Donald Trump planned to speak every night at 10pm

The only living GOP president, George W. Bush is not included

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by woodsbeatrice30: 12:09am On Aug 24, 2020
Trump is calling his appointees at the FDA..Appointees appointed by him..Deep state..I mean how can someone be this dumb..If they are so-called deep state he should then sack them..But No,he wont..all he would do is cry and whyne while his dumb supporters cheer him on.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 12:22am On Aug 24, 2020
woodsbeatrice30:
Trump is calling his appointees at the FDA..Appointees appointed by him..Deep state..I mean how can someone be this dumb..If they are so-called deep state he should then sack them..But No,he wont..all he would do is cry and whyne while his dumb supporters cheer him on.. cheesy
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by woodsbeatrice30: 12:25am On Aug 24, 2020
salford1:

cheesy

I mean I cant just wrap my head around it..calling people you appointed Deep state.why dont you then sack them..That is why we call them dumb..and dumb they are

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 12:25am On Aug 24, 2020
Lol

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 12:28am On Aug 24, 2020
woodsbeatrice30:

I mean I cant just wrap my head around it..calling people you appointed Deep state.why dont you then sack them..That is why we call them dumb..and dumb they are
Same here. Trump hires the best people grin

You need to watch trevor's bloopers to see the kind of supporters he has. Retardds and borderline retardds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzDhm808oU4

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 1:37am On Aug 24, 2020
Cheers Twitter wink

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 5:47am On Aug 24, 2020
Ms. Kellyann Conway announced she will be leaving wh the end of August.
I wondered why she is leaving in the midst of election? Quite abrupt....umm to focus on her family?
Maybe a fallout with oga on top ?
I will miss her mischievous grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 6:17am On Aug 24, 2020
armyofone:
I wondered why she is leaving in the midst of election? Quite abrupt....umm to focus on her family?
Same with her husband.

Husband and daughter supports Biden while wife supports Trump. I think they need to set politics aside, unite, and spend time together as a family.

I wish their family well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:40am On Aug 24, 2020
armyofone:
Her daughter Claudia who like her husband George dislikes Donald Trump said she needs emancipation from her parents especially her mom.
It seems all is not well at home it is not easy for your husband and kids to dislike your job.
Even her husband George a co founder of Lincoln project has taken a break from twitter for now to be with their daughter he would resume when things have been sorted out.I think it is the same with Kellyanne too they need to put their house in order and make time for their kids I guess.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:41am On Aug 24, 2020
salford1:

Same with her husband.

Husband and daughter supports Biden while wife supports Trump. I think they need to set politics aside, unite, and spend time together as a family.

I guess so too
I wish them well.
I like her husband and daughter abeg grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 10:54am On Aug 24, 2020
salford1:

Same with her husband.

What Claudia wrote about her mother should be heartbreaking for any decent parent. What would have been shocking was if Kellyanne and George responded with nonchalance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 10:58am On Aug 24, 2020
AmazonTopaz:
Her daughter Claudia who like her husband George dislikes Donald Trump said she needs emancipation from her parents especially her mom.
It seems all is not well at home it is not easy for your husband and kids to dislike your job.
Even her husband George a co founder of Lincoln project has taken a break from twitter for now to be with their daughter he would resume when things have been sorted out.I think it is the same with Kellyanne too they need to put their house in order and make time for their kids I guess.

I can imagine the tension at the dinner table. Their daughter will be very confused and can lead to her being dysfunctional. By what moral and philosophical ideas will she learn from her parents, when her parents holds 2 diametrically opposing views about life, morals and leadership?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 11:48am On Aug 24, 2020
LordReed:

What Claudia wrote about her mother should be heartbreaking for any decent parent. What would have been shocking was if Kellyanne and George responded with nonchalance.

Politics aside, it's a sad thing for a young lady and family to have issues such as this. Apparently Claudia had a serious issue about sex abuse she suffered. Kellyanne completely dismissed it and defended the guy. We pray for restoration for the family.

Also Claudia and her Dad don't agree with Kellyanne about Donald Trump

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PremierGuy(m): 11:58am On Aug 24, 2020
salford1:

Same with her husband.

Trump is so toxic that his acidity behaviour is having a negative impact in the Conway family.

This is not looking good in the RNC convention week.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:16pm On Aug 24, 2020
feedthenation:

Politics aside, it's a sad thing for a young lady and family to have issues such as this. Apparently Claudia had a serious issue about sex abuse she suffered. Kellyanne completely dismissed it and defended the guy. We pray for restoration for the family.

Also Claudia and her Dad don't agree with Kellyanne about Donald Trump
@bold,seriously I didn't even know at the bolded.
Kellyanne has been roasted on twitter
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:24pm On Aug 24, 2020
Senator Jeff Flake joins other former GOP congress members endorsing Joe Biden today cheesy

Senator Jeff Flake of Arizona I am shocked.And GOP senator Martha Mcsally is lagging behind at the polls to Democrats mark Kelly.It is safe to say for now that Arizona will go blue this time. cool Arizona is a battleground state

The final nailing on the coffin is if former president Bush endorses Biden grin

Many sane republicans for the love of country are endorsing Biden

All the gotta do is vote especially in key battleground states

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 12:31pm On Aug 24, 2020
AmazonTopaz:
Senator Jeff Flake joins other former GOP congress members endorsing Joe Biden today cheesy

Senator Jeff Flake of Arizona I am shocked.And GOP senator Martha Mcsally is lagging behind at the polls to Democrats mark Kelly.It is safe to say for now that Arizona will go blue this time. cool Arizona is a battleground state

Jeff Flake joins over two-dozen former GOP members of Congress to launch ‘Republicans for Biden’

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/jeff-flake-former-gop-congress-biden

More than two-dozen former Republican members of Congress threw their support behind a “Republicans for Biden” effort being launched Monday by the Democratic presidential nominee's campaign to engage potential GOP supporters this November.

The announcement comes on the first day of the Republican National Convention, as delegates prepare to formally re-nominate President Trump on Monday.

In their respective convention agendas, each party has sought to showcase converted supporters. Joe Biden's list of Republican supporters, shared first with Fox News, includes a number of well-known Trump critics, most notably former GOP Sen. Jeff Flake of Arizona.

Last fall, he penned an op-ed urging lawmakers to abandon the president and save their "souls," as he backed impeachment. He's since said he won't vote for Trump, but had held off on a formal Biden endorsement until now.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 1:50pm On Aug 24, 2020
Democratic party is a party full of hate that sells fear and racism to their base. They hate America and supports domestic terrorism.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AfonjaBoston: 1:54pm On Aug 24, 2020
This election will be decided by 11-15% independent voters and 5% of disgruntled registered Repubs.

I don't see a clear path for both candidates .
Btw i am part of that 15%, i believe my choice is becoming clearer each day cheesy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 1:55pm On Aug 24, 2020
The only Republicans endorsing Biden are RINO's and IDIOTS.

They ARE NOT REPUBLICANS.

Real Republicans support Donald J, Trump for President in Mass Majority.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AfonjaBoston: 1:55pm On Aug 24, 2020
Bluebyrd:
Democrats is a party full of hate that sells fear and racism to their base. They hate America and supports domestic terrorism.

You still haven't answered the question. Do you have a voter's card?

If not STFU and quit playing stupid and senseless identity politics here

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AfonjaBoston: 1:57pm On Aug 24, 2020
Bluebyrd:
The only Republicans endorsing Biden are RINO's and IDIOTS.

They ARE NOT REPUBLICANS.

Real Republicans support Donald J, Trump for President in Mass Majority.

What are you? A whack political nut job or a registered voter?

Some people don't even know what RINO is? They just copy and paste crap.

That a lifelong Repub disagrees with the POTUS doesn't make one a RINO.
The nut job even called DT a real Republican lol

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 1:58pm On Aug 24, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

McSally was lagging behind by a massive 19 points the last time I checked.

At the rate this is going, Melania might just end up voting for Biden too grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AfonjaBoston: 2:01pm On Aug 24, 2020
Most of the idiots sadly from both sides masturbating on this thread are not even citizens eligible to vote.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:01pm On Aug 24, 2020
AfonjaBoston:
This election will be decided by 11-15% independent voters and 5% of disgruntled registered Repubs.

I don't see a clear path for both candidates .
Btw i am part of that 15%, i believe my choice is becoming clearer each day cheesy
Who do you support?
salford1:

McSally was lagging behind by a massive 19 points the last time I checked.

At the rate this is going, Melania might just end up voting for Biden too grin
Someone called her Mcstarvation.She is a stupid Trump enabler like Mcconell and co.
As for Melania I won't be surprised at this point.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AfonjaBoston: 2:02pm On Aug 24, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Who do you support?
Someone called her Mcstarvation.She is a stupid Trump enabler like Mcconell and co.
As for Melania I won't be surprised at this point.

I support policies and keep my choice close to my chest until i place my ballot in

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 2:02pm On Aug 24, 2020
America's sweetheart and idol encouraging people to vote.

Hopefully, this election would have the largest voting in history despite Trump's antics.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) ... (4137) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.