Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,166 members, 7,849,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:16 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (890) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1679596 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) ... (4165) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 3:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
zendi:

Same as in so called systemic racism and Police brutality, a single tree cannot not define the forest. Isolated cases should not define the whole.
Isolated cases hmmm. Obviously you never heard of Jim Bakker, Jimmy Swaggart and bunch of Con Men pretending to be Evilgelicals. I remember vividly in my teenage years when Oral Robert's of Oral Roberts University went on top of his Church Spiral crying that if the followers of Christ do not give him $20 million, his father will call him home. They are fake as a $3 Bill. They have hatred of minorities and scamming people just like Trump and that's why they love Trump.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2020
salford1:

Olaadegbu, the Nairaland chief coon grin
It's been a while
God bless you for that my good friend. That Charlatan and Demagogue is the worst of the Coons here. He's so dumb to cover his coonery with his religious garbage. That's why he won't say anything when I throw Jerry Falwell garbage on his face.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2020
SonofLincoln:
Another lapdog of the orange Pig. I being a tax paying American citizen can criticize the worthless 74 year old racist Pig that you idolize. Since you know America so much, tell me where you schooled or where you work in America to know that majority of Nigerians in America support the racist Pig. You are a clown. Republican Presidential are known for messing up American economy for Democrats to fix it. Since your knowledge do not go beyond your village, let me give you a few examples. We knew how bad the economy was under Bush Snr before Bill Clinton came to the rescue. Same with Bush Jnr when America was losing over 700.000 daily and all the economic indexes went down and the Blue Chips companies were going bankrupt. Thanks to Obama he came in Jan 20, 2009 and righted the course and there was uptick in all economic indexes for his 8 years. Here we come with the Cockwomble Trump who inherited a very good economy from Obama. Now 30 million Americans are without jobs. The last Quarterly GDP was 32.9% and over 1 million filed for unemployment last week alone and the National Debt is $7 Trillion. The loudmouth villager who's expecting manna that's not coming is foaming in the mouth from his dusty village. Crawl back into your cave boy.

So because you an American resident doesn't mean you should be a complete vegetable.
Did Trump unleash the Wuhan virus on America and the world at large?
Since the air you breathe in America makes you smart avail me with the facts that Covid 19 is Trump's fault, try this and watch how I will make mockery of you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 3:56pm On Aug 29, 2020
pryme:

So because you an American resident doesn't mean you should be a complete vegetable.
Since the air you breathe in America makes you smart avail me with the fact that Covid 19 is Trump's fault, try this and watch how I will make mockery of you.
Trump didn't cause Trumvirus but when countries like South Korea, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand and others were tackling it, he was calling it a hoax that will soon go away. Go and tell the family of Herman Cain who died of Trumpvirus which he caught while attending trump's hate rally in Oklahoma that led to his demise.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:00pm On Aug 29, 2020
SonofLincoln:

Hey Buddy, Jerry Falwell your Evilgelical idol get his wife Becky sleeping with a 20 year old Pool boy in a hotel in Florida while he was watching the action. Becky Falwell was giving her son's friend a BJ in her house with her husband Jerry Jnr next door. No wonder the so called Evilgelicals love the misogynistic thrice married man who cheated on all his wives. Bunch of demonic hypocrites they all are. Olaadegbu, defend your heroes.

See this serial adulterer talking. When last did you commit adultery? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 4:02pm On Aug 29, 2020
pryme:

Since the air you breathe in America makes you smart avail me with the facts that Covid 19 is Trump's fault, try this and watch how I will make mockery of you.
Sorry villager, ain't no resident. I am as American as Apple Pie or Baseball. Yes it's trumpvirus that killed over 183.000 and unfortunately many thousands more will die. Even in Nigeria, the rate of infections of trumpvirius is not as bad as we have it here. You can foam all you want but on Nov 3rd, you don't count. Vote in the village for your councilor first before becoming an expert in a country you can only visit in your dreams.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 4:03pm On Aug 29, 2020
SonofLincoln:
Sorry villager, ain't no resident. I am as American as Apple Pie or Baseball. Yes it's trumpvirus that killed over 183.000 and unfortunately many thousands more will die. Even in Nigeria, the rate of infections of trumpvirius is not as bad as we have it here. You can foam all you want but on Nov 3rd, you don't count. Vote in the village for your councilor first before becoming an expert in a country you can only visit in your dreams.
grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 4:04pm On Aug 29, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

See this serial adulterer talking. When last did you commit adultery? undecided
Been married over 20 years and never cheated once in my life unlike the Satan incarnate that cheated on all his numerous wives with high priced whooores. Supporter of a self admitted serial crotch grabber and misogynist.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:06pm On Aug 29, 2020
SonofLincoln:

Answer my question about why Trump can vote by mail and other Americans can't do knowing that all Americans are equal. We do not practise dictatorship or oligarchy in America. I guess you have no answer for that.

Democrat's only means of stealing the election. cool

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 4:07pm On Aug 29, 2020
One thing about Trump's servile dogs is that they are as dumb as he's. Thank God that not a single one of them have a vote to cast on Nov 3rd. Their idiocy and ignorance doesn't go beyond Nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 4:11pm On Aug 29, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Democrat's only means of stealing the election. cool
Your life depends on your useless meme. I know you don't know a damn thing about America. All souls are equal in America from Jeff Bezos to the poorest guys, they are all entitled to one man/woman, one vote. What makes Trump and his wife to vote by Mail in makes it for other Americans to do same. We do not live under dictatorship here even though the Fat Pig think he's a King.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 4:11pm On Aug 29, 2020
SonofLincoln:
Been married over 20 years and never cheated once in my life unlike the Satan incarnate that cheated on all his numerous wives with high priced whooores. Supporter of a self admitted serial crotch grabber and misogynist.
grin
If not for visa, she would have left him the moment Trump started fvcking Stormy Daniels raw doggie.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 4:14pm On Aug 29, 2020
salford1:

grin
He sure abandoned Ivanna, the first wife and surely abandoned The Georgia Peach the second wife and married Melania who he cheated on numerous times. If he can cheat on his wives after taking a oath, he sure will cheat on Americans and that's exactly what he has been doing for almost 4 years.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:16pm On Aug 29, 2020
salford1:

Olaadegbu, the Nairaland chief coon grin
It's been a while

Go get your money back. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 4:17pm On Aug 29, 2020
salford1:

grin
If not for visa, she would have left him the moment Trump started fvcking Stormy Daniels raw doggie.
Melania is waiting for the prenup agreement to add more years so she can collect several millions more. She's definitely in it for the dough. How can a young lady that's easy on the eyes married a man about the same age with her father. I can see her smelling the Cheese.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 4:19pm On Aug 29, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Go get your money back. cool
De meme. Jerry Falwell got a job for you in his home in Virginia and that's on the premise of you getting a Visa. I promise you Jerry will be watching you and Becky from the next room. My Evilgelical friend.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:21pm On Aug 29, 2020
SonofLincoln:
He is such an hypocrite so he is justifying adultery because it is Trump but will condemn others and even Buhari self but since it is Trump it is okay.
What an hypocrital christian

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 4:28pm On Aug 29, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

He is such an hypocrite so he is justifying adultery because it is Trump but will condemn others and even Buhari self but since it is Trump it is okay.
That's why I always called him a Charlatan and a Demagogue just like Trump. The hypocrite accused me of adultery and I have told him numerous times that I never cheated on my wife in over 20 years. He couldn't defend the Orange pervert that feels on his daughter. Which father will say that he would date his daughter like Trump said few times if not a pervert. I have three beautiful young ladies and would never even think of something like that not to talk of mouthing it off. That's the pervert we have in the Oval Office now.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2020
SonofLincoln:

God bless you for that my good friend. That Charlatan and Demagogue is the worst of the Coons here. He's so dumb to cover his coonery with his religious garbage. That's why he won't say anything when I throw Jerry Falwell garbage on his face.

What blessing does a blasphemer have in his mouth?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:33pm On Aug 29, 2020
SonofLincoln:
Your life depends on your useless meme. I know you don't know a damn thing about America. All souls are equal in America from Jeff Bezos to the poorest guys, they are all entitled to one man/woman, one vote. What makes Trump and his wife to vote by Mail in makes it for other Americans to do same. We do not live under dictatorship here even though the Fat Pig think he's a King.

You never answered. Can the postal service handle 260m plus ballots? Especially in states that are doing a full mail in for the first time?.
And why mail in?
Wuhan virus.
And those rioters in the street Does corona only affect those going to church, or vote But rioters are not affected?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 4:34pm On Aug 29, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

What blessing does a blasphemy have in his mouth?
De Meme. Defend your Evilgelical heroes scamming the gullible fools that wants to go to heaven without doing the right thing on Earth. I am a proud Pentecostal and my faith is in God not any Pastor or Being. Go worship Don the Con that you idolize. Meanwhile, Jerry Falwell is waiting for you in Virginia. I can assist you with the Visa but I think Jerry can be more helpful to you with obtaining the visa.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:37pm On Aug 29, 2020
SonofLincoln:

Jesus said:

"Whosoever looks on a woman to lusts after her has committed adultery already in his heart."

Now try answering this question without lying: When was the last time you committed adultery? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 4:38pm On Aug 29, 2020
basilico:

You never answered. Can the postal service handle 260m plus ballots? Especially in states that are doing a full mail in for the first time?.
And why mail in?
Wuhan virus.
And those rioters in the street Does corona only affect those going to church, or vote But rioters are not affected?
That's hogwash being put out by Trump and his lackeys. Yes they can if the useless and worthless Postmaster General handpicked by Trump is not destroying scanning and sorting postal machines. America has the capabilities to handle anything. We are talking about America not Nigeria. If Trump can vote by mail, every American can do same. Elections in America is State by State affairs and no matter what Trump said, people who want to mail in their votes will do so and Trump can't stop them.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 4:39pm On Aug 29, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Jesus said:

"Whosoever looks on a woman to lusts after her has committed adultery already in his heart."

Now try answering this question without lying: When was the last time you committed adultery? undecided
Garbage from defender of garbage in Chief.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:42pm On Aug 29, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

You are only allowed to accuse him of adultery if you are not guilty of the same. Have you heard the saying that "He that comes to equity must come with clean hands?" undecided

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2020
basilico:

And why mail in?
Wuhan virus.
Yes they can and how come Trump and his family can vote by mail and other Americans can't. That's the question I want you answered.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:48pm On Aug 29, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

You are only allowed to accuse him of adultery if you are not guilty of the same. Have you heard the saying that "He that comes to equity must come with clean hands?" undecided
And how many times does he have to inform your thick skull that he's been married 20 years and never committed adultery? Or do you think repeating lies makes lies true?

Provide evidence or shut the fuq up please!

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:49pm On Aug 29, 2020
basilico:

And why mail in?
Wuhan virus.

There intent is clear to all, they know that they cannot win the election fairly which explains their desperation to win it at all costs.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 4:51pm On Aug 29, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

There intent is clear to all, they know that they cannot win the election fairly which explains their desperation to win it at all costs.
Trump can foam in the mouth all he wants, he can't stop people who mail in their ballots. End of story.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2020
SonofLincoln:

That's hogwash being put out by Trump and his lackeys. Yes they can if the useless and worthless Postmaster General handpicked by Trump is not destroying scanning and sorting postal machines. America has the capabilities to handle anything. We are talking about America not Nigeria. If Trump can vote by mail, every American can do same. Elections in America is State by State affairs and no matter what Trump said, people who want to mail in their votes will do so and Trump can't stop them.

What stops you from voting in person? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:58pm On Aug 29, 2020
SonofLincoln:

De Meme. Defend your Evilgelical heroes scamming the gullible fools that wants to go to heaven without doing the right thing on Earth. I am a proud Pentecostal and my faith is in God not any Pastor or Being. Go worship Don the Con that you idolize. Meanwhile, Jerry Falwell is waiting for you in Virginia. I can assist you with the Visa but I think Jerry can be more helpful to you with obtaining the visa.

You are the one mentioning evil heroes as I don't have one. What kind of Pentecostal faith allows you to cuss people out? No wonder you get stopped from getting in to bless the Lord. cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:59pm On Aug 29, 2020
SonofLincoln:
Yes they can and how come Trump and his family can vote by mail and other Americans can't. That's the question I want you answered.

Why not vote in person if millions of peaceful protesters are able to go out without worrying about corona?
Or are the protesters only a few hundred paid well coordinated bunch ?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) ... (4165) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.