Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (892) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1667626 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) ... (4159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 6:21pm On Aug 29, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Speak to the man in the mirror. cool
LMAO.
grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 6:24pm On Aug 29, 2020
ZooOga:
#TrumpIsNotWell is trending on Twitter

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23TrumpIsNotWell&src=trend_click&vertical=trends
Trump is in mid stage dementia that killed his father. That's why he can't stand straight and always slurs his words. He's very forgetful and constantly lying. He inherited dementia from his Father Fred Snr.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:25pm On Aug 29, 2020
SonofLincoln:

Typical cultist. Bill Clinton ain't running for the presidency. Always going nutty trying to defend the scum of the earth Trump who happens to be the worst President in American history. We will make our judgement on Nov 3rd and you will still be foaming in the mouth in the village.

It is rather the other way round. America went from the worse President to the best President. cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 6:27pm On Aug 29, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

It is rather the other way round. America went from the worse President to the best President. cheesy
LMAO grin
This dude right here is losing it completely.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OyinbowithaTan(m): 6:30pm On Aug 29, 2020
SonofLincoln:
Trump is in mid stage dementia that killed his father. That's why he can't stand straight and always slurs his words. He's very forgetful and constantly lying. He inherited dementia from his Father Fred Snr.

LOL that is Biden. He doesn't even know what day of the week it is.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:33pm On Aug 29, 2020
salford1:

This has been debunked several times. Stop acting ignorant.

Present a policy/document from the democrats that mentions God to be removed from the pledge. We will be waiting.

How and who debunked the videoclip ? undecided

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 6:34pm On Aug 29, 2020
OyinbowithaTan:

Here we go again, another cultist. Google Fred Trump Snr and see what send the well known Queens, NY KKK Grand Wizard to his grave. It's Alzheimer's disease which is equivalent of Dementia and we know it's hereditary. That's the same affliction that trump is suffering from now.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:40pm On Aug 29, 2020
SonofLincoln:

Typical of Democrats. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 6:43pm On Aug 29, 2020
Minent:

Now I accept you naturally lack manners and its unimaginable that a father of 4 like you can be this mannerless.
Well, its too late for your words to stop me cuz the train is moving fast!
Train to nowhere is moving fast. Delusional bunch.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Minent: 6:44pm On Aug 29, 2020
SonofLincoln:
Villager, a born foool supporting a vile racist 17 year old while foaming in the mouth about a black guy that killed 3 whites. Why don't you condemn them all. How many people in your village have been killed by ritual killers. Priorities misplaced no wonder some people are stuck in reverse gear for life.
Always remember

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:46pm On Aug 29, 2020
salford1:

LMAO grin
This dude right here is losing it completely.

Calm down. Joe Biden might beat Obama to it. cheesy

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 6:47pm On Aug 29, 2020
Minent:
#AllLivesMatters

What's this, posting non-politics horrific news day in a political thread?

Sheriff: Suspect Used Knife, Hammer to Kill 2 Florida Boys

Authorities say a 30-year-old man who was invited to live on a family’s property in northeast Florida has been charged with the “brutal” premeditated first-degree murders of their two young sons.

By Associated Press, Wire Service Content Aug. 28, 2020, at 6:28 p.m.

This booking photo released by The Putnam County Sheriff's, Fla. office on Friday, Aug. 28, 2020 shows Mark Wilson Jr. Wilson was charged with two counts of first-degree murder in the deaths of two northeast Florida boys. (Putnam County Sheriff's Office via AP

BY FREIDA FRISARO, Associated Press

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (AP) — A 30-year-old man who was invited to live on a family's property in northeast Florida has been charged with the “brutal" premeditated first-degree murders of their two young sons, ages 12 and 14, officials said Friday.

“I can tell you, I've been working in the criminal justice system since 1980 and these are some of the most brutal murders that I've ever heard of,” State Attorney R.J. Larizza said during a news conference Friday. “He attacked these two kids without mercy."

Putnam County Sheriff H.D. “Gator" DeLoach said Wilson used a knife and a hammer in the attack. Both weapons have been recovered, he said.

Mark Wilson Jr. was arrested on Thursday night, less than 48 hours after the bodies of Robert Baker, 12, and Tayten Baker, 14, were discovered in the home by the mother, said Putnam County Sheriff H.D. “Gator” DeLoach.

The family had moved from Polk County to Melrose, which is south of Jacksonville, 16 days ago to be closer to family, the sheriff said. The Bakers invited Wilson and his girlfriend to live in a shed on their property.

“They did a lot to help them and, unfortunately, it ended in the deaths of Robert and Tayten," the sheriff said.

Wilson has an extensive history of drug and property crimes, but had no previous arrests for violent crimes. Investigators are still working to determine the motive for the killings, DeLoach said, adding that they've already uncovered “significant" evidence in the case.

The boys' mother and a younger sibling weren't injured in the attacks, the sheriff said. Their father is a long-distance truck driver and was not home at the time.

A GoFundMe account set up for the family quickly raised more than $9,000 to help with the boys' funeral expenses.

“Tayten and Robert were good kids who were loved by everyone. They loved playing video games, swimming and hanging out with their family. They had dreams and goals for their life that they will never be able to fulfill," according to the fundraiser page.

Wilson is expected to have a first appearance hearing on Saturday. Court records did not list an attorney for Wilson.
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/florida/articles/2020-08-28/sheriff-man-arrested-in-deaths-of-florida-boys-ages-12-14

Man charged with killing two young boys in Florida

https://cbs12.com/news/local/man-charged-with-killing-two-young-boys-in-florida

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 6:48pm On Aug 29, 2020
Minent:

Always remember
Of course it grows glowingly in your village. A black man from the hearth of Africa doing the bidding of White Supremacists who think of his kind as nobody.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:48pm On Aug 29, 2020
OyinbowithaTan:

Trump Derangement Syndrome would not let Democrats see that Biden is not with it.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 6:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
ZooOga:

What's this, posting non-politics horrific news day in a political thread?

Sheriff: Suspect Used Knife, Hammer to Kill 2 Florida Boys

Authorities say a 30-year-old man who was invited to live on a family’s property in northeast Florida has been charged with the “brutal” premeditated first-degree murders of their two young sons.

By Associated Press, Wire Service Content Aug. 28, 2020, at 6:28 p.m.

This booking photo released by The Putnam County Sheriff's, Fla. office on Friday, Aug. 28, 2020 shows Mark Wilson Jr. Wilson was charged with two counts of first-degree murder in the deaths of two northeast Florida boys. (Putnam County Sheriff's Office via AP

BY FREIDA FRISARO, Associated Press

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (AP) — A 30-year-old man who was invited to live on a family's property in northeast Florida has been charged with the “brutal" premeditated first-degree murders of their two young sons, ages 12 and 14, officials said Friday.

“I can tell you, I've been working in the criminal justice system since 1980 and these are some of the most brutal murders that I've ever heard of,” State Attorney R.J. Larizza said during a news conference Friday. “He attacked these two kids without mercy."

Putnam County Sheriff H.D. “Gator" DeLoach said Wilson used a knife and a hammer in the attack. Both weapons have been recovered, he said.

Mark Wilson Jr. was arrested on Thursday night, less than 48 hours after the bodies of Robert Baker, 12, and Tayten Baker, 14, were discovered in the home by the mother, said Putnam County Sheriff H.D. “Gator” DeLoach.

The family had moved from Polk County to Melrose, which is south of Jacksonville, 16 days ago to be closer to family, the sheriff said. The Bakers invited Wilson and his girlfriend to live in a shed on their property.

“They did a lot to help them and, unfortunately, it ended in the deaths of Robert and Tayten," the sheriff said.

Wilson has an extensive history of drug and property crimes, but had no previous arrests for violent crimes. Investigators are still working to determine the motive for the killings, DeLoach said, adding that they've already uncovered “significant" evidence in the case.

The boys' mother and a younger sibling weren't injured in the attacks, the sheriff said. Their father is a long-distance truck driver and was not home at the time.

A GoFundMe account set up for the family quickly raised more than $9,000 to help with the boys' funeral expenses.

“Tayten and Robert were good kids who were loved by everyone. They loved playing video games, swimming and hanging out with their family. They had dreams and goals for their life that they will never be able to fulfill," according to the fundraiser page.

Wilson is expected to have a first appearance hearing on Saturday. Court records did not list an attorney for Wilson.
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/florida/articles/2020-08-28/sheriff-man-arrested-in-deaths-of-florida-boys-ages-12-14

Man charged with killing two young boys in Florida

https://cbs12.com/news/local/man-charged-with-killing-two-young-boys-in-florida

The bottom feeders and cultists will never post that because it doesn't fit their narratives. They probably blame those two young guys to defend the Nazis and Klans they worship. I don't know what these brainless cultists gain from the Racists they worship.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:55pm On Aug 29, 2020
Minent:

Now I accept you naturally lack manners and its unimaginable that a father of 4 like you can be this mannerless.
Well, its too late for your words to stop me cuz the train is moving fast!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vF_mcw7dRjw

Watch how the Trump Train DEMOLISHES Joe Biden's Ice Cream Truck. cheesy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Minent: 6:57pm On Aug 29, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vF_mcw7dRjw

Watch how the Trump Train DEMOLISHES Joe Biden's Ice Cream Truck. cheesy

Thank you my brother!
grin
Those guys are just spewing thrash

Please what do this guys have in common?
Help me Answer

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 7:01pm On Aug 29, 2020
McConnell's campaign hires Covington grad Nicholas Sandmann

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/514258-mcconnells-campaign-team-hires-covington-graduate-nicholas-sandmann

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell’s (R-Ky.) reelection campaign confirmed that it has hired Nicholas Sandmann, the Kentucky teenager who garnered national attention for his viral encounter with a Native American elder in a crowd last year at the Lincoln Memorial.

The campaign confirmed to The Hill on Saturday that Sandmann will work as a grassroots director for McConnell’s reelection bid and that he started in the new role this month. His job will entail assisting in field operations and building coalitions.

“We’re excited to have Nicholas on Team Mitch. Along with our already strong team, his efforts to bring people together all across Kentucky will be critical to Senator McConnell’s victory this November,” said campaign manager Kevin Golden.

Sandmann, who will remain a student at Transylvania University as he works for the McConnell campaign, appeared to announce the news Thursday when he tweeted, “Finally got to add more to my bio than just my schools.”

Sandmann was among the students from Covington Catholic High School who attended an anti-abortion march in Washington in early 2019.

Video quickly went viral of Sandmann standing close to Nathan Phillips, a Native American man, as Phillips played on a drum. Sandmann was seen smiling and wearing a Make America Great Again hat.

There's still hope for Nairaland MAGAs to get recognised for their daily campaign for Trump

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 7:01pm On Aug 29, 2020
For the bar brain Liberals, Dems are walking away.
I challenge any LIBIDIOT here to give us numerous Trump walk away videos.

Dems are going Pro-Trump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxXcZ3YjntE

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:03pm On Aug 29, 2020
SonofLincoln:

Train to nowhere is moving fast. Delusional bunch.

You better comot for road. shocked

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 7:03pm On Aug 29, 2020
Minnesota Mayors endorse Trump, this is just the tip of the iceberg.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFJ3sZbZGbE

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 7:04pm On Aug 29, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Trump Derangement Syndrome would not let Democrats see that Biden is not with it.
Trump derangement syndrome. Is that another group of meaningless words you lots pass around in your conspiracy theory Qanon meetings? grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 7:05pm On Aug 29, 2020
SonofLincoln:
The bottom feeders and cultists will never post that because it doesn't fits their narratives. They probably blame those two young guys to defend the Nazis and Klans they worship. I don't know what these brainless cultists gain from the Racists they worship.

i personally try not to insult ppl on nl but can see why some posters refer to dem as oyimbo a**lickers.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:05pm On Aug 29, 2020
Minent:

Thank you my brother!
grin
Those guys are just spewing thrash

Please what do this guys have in common?
Help me Answer

They are all murderers.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:07pm On Aug 29, 2020
salford1:

Trump derangement syndrome. Is that another meaningless words you lots pass around in your conspiracy theory Qanon meetings? grin

TDS is real! cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:13pm On Aug 29, 2020
pryme:
Minnesota Mayors endorse Trump, this is just the tip of the iceberg.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFJ3sZbZGbE

The eye covering scales coming off at the best time.
I hope this is the beginning of a trickle that will grow into a wide river.

Bigely hugely.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 7:18pm On Aug 29, 2020
ZooOga:

i personally try not to insult ppl on nl but can see why some posters refer to dem as oyimbo a**lickers.
Seriously, I don't like it too but these guys can make a Pope curse. How in the world someone would justify the plain assasination of an unharmed man kneed to death while pleading for his life or a guy shot 7 times while his children were inches away in his car. The same guys will excuse a White human trash who is illegally carrying a firearm across State line killing 2 people and seriously wounding one. This is sickness on their part.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 7:20pm On Aug 29, 2020
basilico:

The eye covering scales coming off at the best time.
I hope this is the beginning of a trickle that will grow into a wide river.

Bigely hugely.
Little town mayors that doesn't count. That shows me you don't know how America works. Anyway it's wishful thinking on your part.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 7:21pm On Aug 29, 2020
Legal aid for Kyle Rittenhouse

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 7:24pm On Aug 29, 2020
feedthenation:
McConnell's campaign hires Covington grad Nicholas Sandmann

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/514258-mcconnells-campaign-team-hires-covington-graduate-nicholas-sandmann

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell’s (R-Ky.) reelection campaign confirmed that it has hired Nicholas Sandmann, the Kentucky teenager who garnered national attention for his viral encounter with a Native American elder in a crowd last year at the Lincoln Memorial.

The campaign confirmed to The Hill on Saturday that Sandmann will work as a grassroots director for McConnell’s reelection bid and that he started in the new role this month. His job will entail assisting in field operations and building coalitions.

“We’re excited to have Nicholas on Team Mitch. Along with our already strong team, his efforts to bring people together all across Kentucky will be critical to Senator McConnell’s victory this November,” said campaign manager Kevin Golden.

Sandmann, who will remain a student at Transylvania University as he works for the McConnell campaign, appeared to announce the news Thursday when he tweeted, “Finally got to add more to my bio than just my schools.”

Sandmann was among the students from Covington Catholic High School who attended an anti-abortion march in Washington in early 2019.

Video quickly went viral of Sandmann standing close to Nathan Phillips, a Native American man, as Phillips played on a drum. Sandmann was seen smiling and wearing a Make America Great Again hat.

There's still hope for Nairaland MAGAs to get recognised for their daily campaign for Trump
Their N200 campaign doesn't go beyond Nairaland. They have nothing else after that.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) ... (4159) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.