Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,962 members, 7,866,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:28 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1711866 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (4191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 1:13pm On Oct 11, 2018
Abbeybailey:
The three of them are Republicons. Let's start with Jeff Bezos. Apart from his Amazon empire and his Space exploratory program, he owns the Washington Post and we know how the Republikkkans feel about the WP . Guys like Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin and co calling WP Washington Compost. Bill Gates is a Democrat who gives to both parties but most of his givings goes to Democratic social courses and he has said some unflattering things about Trampy. Warren Buffet endorsed Obama twice and she also endorsed Hillary against Trump. I know you guys follow your own lies being dictated to you by the racist blogs you love. What happens is that some people give to both parties candidates on individual level. I once voted for a Republican governor in my State by name George Ryan that I really liked against a Democratic nominee. George Ryan ended up in jail for nepotism. That doesn t make me a Republican because I voted for a Republican governor then. There's a hedge fund guy now by name Billionaire Tom Steyer who is leading Impeach Trump campaign and he has collected 6 million signatures and yours truly is one of them. Eat your heart out. One thing remains constant like a Northern Star, yours truly will be voting Blue on Nov 6 and i need not say anymore. Keep your calendar open for out meeting in Dec.
I don't get the point of this your long epistle, how does any of that amount to evidence of them being members of the Democratic party? You are even contradicting your own argument. You said you once voted for a Republican but that doesn't make you Republican yet you're claiming that Buffet's endorsements of Obama and Clinton makes him a democrat. The same buffet has been known to endorse Republican candidates in other elections, does that now make him a member of both parties? Same as all the other men you mentioned there have been known to donate to and endorse candidates of both parties so does that make them members of both parties also? Your argument is totally flawed. Bill Gates is not a democrat, that's a totally false claim (pants on fire). Any kid or teenager who has access to the internet can easily disprove that. As for Tom Steyer who rumours have it wants to run for president too, he is just going on a wild goose chase. Even he knows he can't succeed in his mission to impeach Trump, he is just using that to build political capital among the democrat's supporters

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 1:22pm On Oct 11, 2018
coluka:

I don't get the point of this your long epistle, how does any of that amount to evidence of them being members of the Democratic party? You are even contradicting your own argument. You said you once voted for a Republican but that doesn't make you Republican yet you're claiming that Buffet's endorsements of Obama and Clinton makes him a democrat. The same buffet has been known to endorse Republican candidates in other elections, does that now make him a member of both parties? Same as all the other men you mentioned there have been known to donate to and endorse candidates of both parties so does that make them members of both parties also? Your argument is totally flawed. Bill Gates is not a democrat, that's a totally false claim (pants on fire). Any kid or teenager who has access to the internet can easily disprove that. As for Tom Steyer who rumours have it wants to run for president too, he is just going on a wild goose chase. Even he knows he can't succeed in his mission to impeach Trump, he is just using that to build political capital among the democrat's supporters
You are entitled to your believe. Nothing sounds right to a typical trumpist. I have couple of them in my office. Bottom line is that Nov 6 is not far off and we shall see. By the way, the Koch Brothers are staunch republicans but they give some if not much to Democrats too. Does that make them Democrats. Every American knows that most billionaires give to the two parties .
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 4:45pm On Oct 11, 2018
Republicans control the White House, both houses of Congress, 33 governorships, 31 state legislatures and now have a conservative majority on the Supreme Court. Other than that, voters love Democrats.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:21pm On Oct 11, 2018
stanech:
Republicans control the White House, both houses of Congress, 33 governorships, 31 state legislatures and now have a conservative majority on the Supreme Court. Other than that, voters love Democrats.
That's why there are elections every 2, 4 and 6 years. Your brain is not smart enough to decipher that. Nov 6 on my mind. Let me hear you say that from your village.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 5:39pm On Oct 11, 2018
Abbeybailey:
30 , 40 years from now I the foolish lucasbaboon will still be dirt poor like my foolish progenitors. It's a generational curse for me and my children. Talking about baboons, they live in the jungle and that's where my stupid parents reside. I don't see any hope for me and my unfortunate children
This is so true, You are right, you nailed it, spot on

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 5:47pm On Oct 11, 2018
Abbeybailey:
That's why there are elections every 2, 4 and 6 years. Your brain is not smart enough to decipher that. Nov 6 on my mind. Let me hear you say that from your village.
You on the other hand have no brains at all. Your foolish parents are the ones living in a village. They must be the most foolish parents in the world to have raised a foolish baboon like you. They had just one duty, raise up a good child, as simple as that, but they bungled it and raised up an irresponsible idiot. And now the same foolish baboon they raised has gone to give birth to more foolish baboons and he is raising them to be worse fools than himself. I am sure some of your neighbours will be smart enough to know that those little cretins pose a threat to the peace of humanity and helps get rid of the little urchins before they infest the world with more foolishness

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by mojeer678: 6:50pm On Oct 11, 2018
itchie:

You on the other hand have no brains at all. Your foolish parents are the ones living in a village. They must be the most foolish parents in the world to have raised a foolish baboon like you. They had just one duty, raise up a good child, as simple as that, but they bungled it and raised up an irresponsible idiot. And now the same foolish baboon they raised has gone to give birth to more foolish baboons and he is raising them to be worse fools than himself. I am sure some of your neighbours will be smart enough to know that those little cretins pose a threat to the peace of humanity and helps get rid of the little urchins before they infest the world with more foolishness

Lucas is incorrigible, why waste your time with it?

Meanwhile, .....

The FBI arrested a Democrat with a 200 lb bomb he was going to use on election day

A Rockland County man cops say built a 200-pound bomb he was planning to explode in a suicide attack on Washington, D.C., on Election Day was arrested Wednesday.

Paul Rosenfeld, 56, of Tappan, was busted on federal charges of manufacturing an explosive device.

"As alleged, Paul M. Rosenfeld concocted a twisted plan to draw attention to his political ideology by killing himself on the National Mall in Washington, D.C. - risking harm to many others in the process, " U.S. Attorney Geoffrey S. Berman said. "Rosenfeld's alleged plan for an Election Day detonation cut against our democratic principles."

In August and September 2018, Rosenfeld sent letters and text messages to a person in Pennsylvania detailing his scheme, authorities allege. The recipient of those communications went to the FBI, court papers show.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ny-metro-rockland-man-arrested-plotting-election-day-suicide-bombing-20181010-story.html

My comment:Typical Democrat - too stupid to realize that if you die in a suicide mission, you have zero chance of ever successfully doing it again! success should not equal a 100 percent fatality rate!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:51pm On Oct 11, 2018
mojeer678:

Meanwhile, .....

The FBI arrested a Democrat with a 200 lb bomb he was going to use on election day

A Rockland County man cops say built a 200-pound bomb he was planning to explode in a suicide attack on Washington, D.C., on Election Day was arrested Wednesday.

Paul Rosenfeld, 56, of Tappan, was busted on federal charges of manufacturing an explosive device.

"As alleged, Paul M. Rosenfeld concocted a twisted plan to draw attention to his political ideology by killing himself on the National Mall in Washington, D.C. - risking harm to many others in the process, " U.S. Attorney Geoffrey S. Berman said. "Rosenfeld's alleged plan for an Election Day detonation cut against our democratic principles."

In August and September 2018, Rosenfeld sent letters and text messages to a person in Pennsylvania detailing his scheme, authorities allege. The recipient of those communications went to the FBI, court papers show.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ny-metro-rockland-man-arrested-plotting-election-day-suicide-bombing-20181010-story.html

My comment:Typical Democrat - too stupid to realize that if you die in a suicide mission, you have zero chance of ever successfully doing it again! success should not equal a 100 percent fatality rate!
How is work today at Oshodi garage ?.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:23pm On Oct 11, 2018
itchie:

This filthy baboon, will you shut the hell up!! You are now sounding like a broken record, repeating the same statements all year round. Look at an old and frail looking baboon looking for who to kill himcheesy. You are spoiling for a fight when you know that you are nothing but an empty carcass. I just need to blow some air on you with my mouth and you will crumble like expired biscuits cheesy Better take your badluck to your fellow baboons, I am sure you will find volunteers among them that will kill you in a second and take your unfortunate children to a pastor for deliverance cos they definitely need it, having a demon possessed baboon as a father and all. Disgraceful old baboon
For a subhuman mongrel going through hardship , you sure get a mouth on you. All you need to back up your worthless barking is showing up to meet me like Coluka will do and i promise you it will be a pleasant meeting. I was brought up to back up my words. Be like Coluka and both of you can even come together.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 7:33pm On Oct 11, 2018
Abbeybailey:
For a subhuman mongrel going through hardship , you sure get a mouth on you. All you need to back up your worthless barking is showing up to meet me like Coluka will do and i promise you it will be a pleasant meeting. I was brought up to back up my words. Be like Coluka and both of you can even come together.
You weren't brought up to keep your words, Your stupid parents brought you up to be a foolish and noisy baboon cheesy, I told you your parents did the worse job ever in the history of parenting. You lack any sign of home training, no morals, no common sense, no wisdom just foolishness all over. You're the only one who could do a worse job than that. I hope the government takes those innocent kids away from you because if you follow in your useless parent's footsteps like I am sure you do, you can only end up bringing up the worst set of human beings ever seen. Foolish lucasbaboon shouldn't be given the chance to raise up more foolish baboons

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:43pm On Oct 11, 2018
itchie:

You weren't brought up to keep your words, Your stupid parents brought you up to be a foolish and noisy baboon cheesy, I told you your parents did the worse job ever in the history of parenting. You lack any sign of home training, no morals, no common sense, no wisdom just foolishness all over. You're the only one who could do a worse job than that. I hope the government takes those innocent kids away from you because if you follow in your useless parent's footsteps like I am sure you do, you can only end up bringing up the worst set of human beings ever seen. Foolish lucasbaboon shouldn't be given the chance to raise up more foolish baboons
Come to America and tell the Department of Children Services. Worthless subhuman cretin.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 7:51pm On Oct 11, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Come to America and tell the Department of Children Services. Worthless subhuman cretin.
I don't need to even do that, if your wife and children have any sense at all, they will get rid of you as soon as possible. If they choose to continue living with a foolish baboon like you in the same house then they are most likely as foolish as you are. You once said you own a gun, I will advise you to keep it safe cos with the amount of foolishness you exhibit daily, I won't be surprised if one of your family members gets fed up one day and decides to blow your foolish head off cheesy. Who wants to grow up with a foolish filthy baboon as a father?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2018
mojeer678:

Meanwhile, .....

It's not difficult to see a foolish baboon like lucasbalo doing something like that or even worse . Being as foolish as he is, don't be surprised to hear that he tried to carry out a suicide bombing after the democrats get trounced in November. With the kind of fool he is, he might even bungle it and end up killing himself while trying to make the bomb

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 8:15pm On Oct 11, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Abbeybailey:
Idiotic Abbeybailey why are you disturbing people's peace on this forum?

Fück you idiotic subhuman mongrel!!!
Fück you worthless subhuman cretin!!!

God Bless President Donald John Trump!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:41pm On Oct 11, 2018
Anduku:

Idiotic Abbeybailey why are you disturbing people's peace on this forum?

Fück you idiotic subhuman mongrel!!!
Fück you worthless subhuman cretin!!!

Another toothless and hungry barking dog. Poverty incarnate just like itchie.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:42pm On Oct 11, 2018
itchie:

It's not difficult to see a foolish baboon like lucasbalo doing something like that or even worse . Being as foolish as he is, don't be surprised to hear that he tried to carry out a suicide bombing after the democrats get trounced in November. With the kind of fool he is, he might even bungle it and end up killing himself while trying to make the bomb
Gutless punk. Show your hungry face in Dec so that I can fvck you up. All noise and no guts. Will show you how we handle your type Chicago style.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 8:43pm On Oct 11, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Another toothless and hungry barking dog. Poverty incarnate just like itchie.
Fück you idiotic toothless and hungry barking dog!!!
Fück you stupid poverty incarnate!!!

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:50pm On Oct 11, 2018
Anduku:

Fück you idiotic toothless and hungry barking dog!!!
Fück you stupid poverty incarnate!!!

Beast of burden from a mud filled village, come with your brother in penury so I can hush both of you together. Don't you both like 2 against one. You both will regret the day you were born.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 8:52pm On Oct 11, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Gutless punk. Show your hungry face in Dec so that I can fvck you up. All noise and no guts. Will show you how we handle your type Chicago style.
Foolish lucasbaboon has nothing else in his empty head to say so he is foolishly repeating the same comments over and over. See your life? Foolish old baboon, you won't go and learn how to be a role model for your children, you are here looking for who to fight or rather who will kill you. At over fifty years with arthritis knees, I know you will come to the fight with a walking stick cheesy, I won't be the one to kill you, go to your fellow baboons if you are looking for who to do that

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 8:55pm On Oct 11, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Beast of burden from a mud filled village, come with your brother in penury so I can hush both of you together. Don't you both like 2 against one. You both will regret the day you were born.
Fück you too stupid beast of burden!!!
Fück you too idiot from a mud filled village!!!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 9:14pm On Oct 11, 2018
A California man whose testimony contributed to the indictment of 13 Russian individuals and three companies in special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s probe of an alleged 2016 U.S. election trolling effort was sentenced Wednesday to six months in prison and six months’ home confinement in a deal with prosecutors.

Richard Pinedo, 28, of Santa Paula, Calif., pleaded guilty Feb. 12 to identity theft in a deal announced the same day Mueller’s office unveiled an indictment accusing the St. Petersburg-based Internet Research Agency. The defendants were charged with running a far-reaching fraud scheme using fake social media accounts to trick Americans online into following Russian-fed propaganda to support then-candidate Donald Trump.

Pinedo admitted to creating about 200 bank accounts, often using stolen identities and selling some to unidentified offshore users, including suspects connected to the Russia probe.
U.S. defendant sentenced in Mueller probe of alleged Russian 2016 election trolling effort
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 9:24pm On Oct 11, 2018
Kanye West and Co. met with President Trump at the White House. That hug between Kanye and Trump was amazing to watch, it summed up everything. Let CNN and other liberal news outlet go and jump off the cliff.... Who cares!! The eyes of many are opening.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:29pm On Oct 11, 2018
itchie:

Foolish lucasbaboon has nothing else in his empty head to say so he is foolishly repeating the same comments over and over. See your life? Foolish old baboon, you won't go and learn how to be a role model for your children, you are here looking for who to fight or rather who will kill you. At over fifty years with arthritis knees, I know you will come to the fight with a walking stick cheesy, I won't be the one to kill you, go to your fellow baboons if you are looking for who to do that
Product of BABOONS from the jungle . Over 90 years on crutches and you are scared to death to face me so I can fvck you up and then pay for your hospital bills. A toothless barking dog that can only mouth off on Nairaland. Anytime you want to show that you are not a worthless and toothless dog, take the 90 year old on and you will experience Chicago style a*s whooping that you will never forget till you breath your last.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:06pm On Oct 11, 2018
The Orange haired Dotard keeps interfering with the market by calling the Feds crazy. Dow Jones dropped another 546 points today. This is getting worrisome but the Dotard will keep mouthing off over what he's got no say about. Nov 6 on my mind.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 6:23am On Oct 12, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Product of BABOONS from the jungle . Over 90 years on crutches and you are scared to death to face me so I can fvck you up and then pay for your hospital bills. A toothless barking dog that can only mouth off on Nairaland. Anytime you want to show that you are not a worthless and toothless dog, take the 90 year old on and you will experience Chicago style a*s whooping that you will never forget till you breath your last.
Baboons don't give birth to human beings so if you are a looking for the baboons in the jungle, you should be looking at idiots that gave both to foolish lucasbaboon. By their fruits you shall know them. If they gave birth to foolish lucasbaboon then they must be foolish baboons themselves. Are you now claiming to be ninety years old? You are not ninety o, so your stupid parents didn't tell you your real age? The fact that you are looking like a ninety year old baboon doesn't mean you are one, it is just a sign of how ugly and deformed the people in your family lineage are. Before you guys reach fifty years, you are already looking 100 year old baboons. Sorry o, product of a generation of ugly baboons cheesy

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 6:51am On Oct 12, 2018
Lol, plantation niggers all over the US are having a meltdown over Kanye West's visit to the white house oval office. Really fun to watch these ignorant liberal farm slaves tearing their selves to pieces because Kanye has liberated himself from from the plantation mentality. Trump rocks, Kanye rocks, plantation niggers suck!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 8:01am On Oct 12, 2018
And as for that Bob Woodward book called FEAR that theshopkeeper, budaatum, kopschmerzen and lucasbalo were whipping themselves into a frenzy over, I have some funny news for them grin, Another book has toppled Woodward's book as number one on New York times' bestsellers list. The interesting part is that this new bestselling book was written by the one and only Tucker Carlson grin, yes Tucker Carlson of Fox news, one of Donald Trump's strongest supporters. And guess what the book is about? Of course he is exposing the lunatic liberal elite and exposing anti Trump forces for who they truly are, Fools!!! He has even given the book a very apt title, A SHIP OF FOOLS grin. This is bad news for the lunatic liberal mob. If people in America are this excited about Tucker Carlson's book so much so that it is the number one bestseller, then you better stop hallucinating about any imaginary blue wave grin, there's a big surprise coming your way in November. The "ship of fools" is about to be shipwrecked grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 8:33am On Oct 12, 2018
And more bad news for the lunatic liberals, in addition to confirming Kavanaugh, The senate democrats have just been browbeaten into accepting to confirm fifteen more Trump nominated judges for lifetime appointments as federal judges. Cocaine Mitch and the Senate Republican caucus keep kicking ass while the snowflake senate democrats keep crumbling like a pack of cards

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/10/11/senate-democrats-judges-895168

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (4191) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: ijebosb and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.