Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,159 members, 7,860,145 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:44 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1698895 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (4179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 9:07am On Oct 12, 2018
Abbeybailey:
The Orange haired Dotard keeps interfering with the market by calling the Feds crazy. Dow Jones dropped another 546 points today. This is getting worrisome but the Dotard will keep mouthing off over what he's got no say about. Nov 6 on my mind.
The idiotic Abbeybailey!!! Have you heard this today?

God Bless President Donald John Trump!!!

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 9:30am On Oct 12, 2018
coluka:
And as for that Bob Woodward book called FEAR that theshopkeeper, budaatum, kopschmerzen and lucasbalo were whipping themselves into a frenzy over, I have some funny news for them grin, Another book has toppled Woodward's book as number one on New York times' bestsellers list. The interesting part is that this new bestselling book was written by the one and only Tucker Carlson grin, yes Tucker Carlson of Fox news, one of Donald Trump's strongest supporters. And guess what the book is about? Of course he is exposing the lunatic liberal elite and exposing anti Trump forces for who they truly are, Fools!!! He has even given the book a very apt title, A SHIP OF FOOLS grin. This is bad news for the lunatic liberal mob. If people in America are this excited about Tucker Carlson's book so much so that it is the number one bestseller, then you better stop hallucinating about any imaginary blue wave grin, there's a big surprise coming your way in November. The "ship of fools" is about to be shipwrecked grin

No wonder we are no longer hearing anything about that Woodward book.The fake news media won't report this. The way they were going on and on about Woodward's book, you would think it was the greatest book written since the Bible. Please is there any news about stormy daniel and omarosa's books? These were books that were supposed to be the end of trump according to idiotic liberals but now no one talks about omarosa anymore. Her fifteen minutes of fame is over

8 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Naza25: 11:13am On Oct 12, 2018
Abbeybailey:
The Orange haired Dotard keeps interfering with the market by calling the Feds crazy. Dow Jones dropped another 546 points today. This is getting worrisome but the Dotard will keep mouthing off over what he's got no say about. Nov 6 on my mind.
It's like you are praying for the markets to crash just so you can have the pleasure of discrediting the success of Trump's economic policies. You forget that if the economy goes bad, it won't have that much a terrible effect on Trump or his family, it is common people like you that will suffer for it

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 11:19am On Oct 12, 2018
coluka:
Lol, plantation niggers all over the US are having a meltdown over Kanye West's visit to the white house oval office. Really fun to watch these ignorant liberal farm slaves tearing their selves to pieces because Kanye has liberated himself from from the plantation mentality. Trump rocks, Kanye rocks, plantation niggers suck!!
grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 11:26am On Oct 12, 2018
coluka:
Lol, plantation niggers all over the US are having a meltdown over Kanye West's visit to the white house oval office. Really fun to watch these ignorant liberal farm slaves tearing their selves to pieces because Kanye has liberated himself from from the plantation mentality. Trump rocks, Kanye rocks, plantation niggers suck!!
It beats my imagination to see how they're all, in one accord, trying to pull him down, belittle and discredit him by any means. Kanye West is experiencing a Transformation from the leftist way of thinking, He wants to be a free thinker and I applaud him for being sincere and bold about it. The same folks that was praising him will be the same ones that will try to shame him - No surprise! cos that's the typical tactic of the Left. I hope many others follow suite and leave the Democratic Plantation.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 12:49pm On Oct 12, 2018
2016 Michael Obama: ''When they go low, we go high''

2018 Eric Holder (Former Attorney General): ''No...when they go low, we kick them.......That's what this new Democratic Party is about''

shocked shocked Una don hear am? grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 1:24pm On Oct 12, 2018
Trump Derangement syndrome is real and it's dangerous . Nairaland leftist liberals really need to read the article below, it will do them a world of good. I recommend it specially for lucasbalo and Kopschmerzen grin, you know the Bible encourages to care for one another grin

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/10/12/donald-trump-anxiety-disorder-pscyhologists-221305

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 1:38pm On Oct 12, 2018
coluka:
Trump Derangement syndrome is real and it's dangerous . Nairaland leftist liberals really need to read the article below, it will do them a world of good. I recommend it specially for lucasbalo and Kopschmerzen grin, you know the Bible encourages to care for one another grin

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/10/12/donald-trump-anxiety-disorder-pscyhologists-221305
President Trump has turned many on the Left to Zombies grin It seems we're on a Countdown to the ultimate World War Z. We all saw how they were banging the doors of the Supreme Court, How was that different to some of the Zombie movies or TV Series we've been watching?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Martinez19(m): 2:26pm On Oct 12, 2018
itchie:

Hahahaha, the foolish lucasbaboon has been caught lying again as always cheesy. Lucasbaboon the shameless liar!! this foolish, uneducated, uninformed ignoramus thinks he is talking to dummies here but see how his ignorance is being exposed everyday. The other day, he came here to write one El PLURIUS nonsense and he was exposed, today again he has been exposed as a shameless liar and he is now trying to save face. Hide your head in shame you ignorant liar. Tomorrow you will come and tell us that dangote is a democrat cheesy, foolish lucasbaboon, go and educate yourself before you come here to drop your lies and nonsense tales. People here are well informed, we don't need an ignorant baboon coming here to mess the thread up with his constant lies
he is not who he claims to be. He is probably living a fake life. Given his great escapism and fantasies, I can conclude that life is really tough on him. The greater the misfortune in life, the greater the escapism.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
In Ship of Fools: How a Selfish Ruling Class is Bringing America to the Brink of Revolution, Tucker Carlson tells the truth about the new American elites, a group whose power and wealth has grown beyond imagination even as the rest of the country has withered. The people who run America now barely interact with it. They fly on their own planes, ski on their own mountains, watch sporting events far from the stands in sky boxes. They have total contempt for you.

“They view America the way a private equity firm sizes up an aging conglomerate,” Carlson writes, “as something outdated they can profit from. When it fails, they’re gone.”

In Ship of Fools, Tucker Carlson offers a blistering critique of our new overlords. Traditional liberals are gone, he writes. The patchouli-scented hand-wringers who worried about whales and defended free speech have been replaced by globalists who hide their hard-edged economic agenda behind the smokescreen of identity politics. They’ll outsource your job while lecturing you about transgender bathrooms. Left and right, Carlson says, are no longer meaningful categories in America. “The rift is between those who benefit from the status quo, and those who don’t.”

Our leaders are fools, Carlson concludes, “unaware that they are captains of a sinking ship.” But in the signature and witty style that viewers of Tucker Carlson Tonight have come to enjoy, his book answers the all-important question: How do we put the country back on course?

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:37pm On Oct 12, 2018
Ship of Fools: How a Selfish Ruling Class Is Bringing America to the Brink of Revolution

The year 2016 began a new era of political populism throughout the developed world. In the United States, the face of that populism is President Donald Trump. Despite being called every name in the book, and despite over a year of bad predictions, Trump managed to win the White House.

Rather than seriously wonder why the New York billionaire with tons of skeletons in his closet managed to win over blue-collar workers, Christian conservatives, and more Latino and black voters than the previous Republican nominee, the American media has doubled and tripled down on calling President Trump a white supremacist, a homophobe, an Islamophobe, etc.

Tucker Carlson, the popular Fox News host, has a dire warning for those unwilling to learn the lessons of 2016: start listening to the American public or face the prospect of a violent revolution. In Ship of Fools, Carlson highlights the fact that America has dissolved into an oligarchy that only pretends to practice democracy. This cannot sustain itself, especially when identity politics continue to tear at the delicate balance of America’s race and class issues.

Many liberal and left-of-center people will refuse to pick up this book. After all, Carlson is a full-throated conservative who has never hidden his right-wing views. That being said, in Ship of Fools, Carlson often sounds very left-wing. For Carlson, the new secular religion of multiculturalism and open borders are just a dodge to keep Americans from recognizing that the middle class has been so thoroughly gutted that native-born workers are either working for less wages than their parents or are dying off in droves due to drugs, suicide, and general despair.

Carlson also attacks professional environmentalists for harping about climate change (which Carlson sees as an open-ended problem, thus making it a perennial cash cow) when cities like San Francisco and Los Angeles have become sanitation disasters. Environmentalists are not even concerned about littering anymore, Carlson notes.

Overall, Ships of Fools is a targeted snipe at the Democrats and Republicans and their elite enablers. Carlson despises the fact that, until the rise of Donald Trump, both parties agreed with each other. Both support the endless deployment of U.S. troops abroad and both support globalized financial capitalism that has utterly destroyed the Midwest and America’s manufacturing base.

Even worse, the collusion between Democrats and Republicans has bred a type of arrogant elitist who is insulated from all mistakes. Characteristic of this new elite class are people like Max Boot, the war hawk who constantly eggs on American invasions; William Kristol, the self-proclaimed guardian of the Republican Party who will never refuse his guilt for the Iraq War debacle; Maxine Waters, the notoriously corrupt race baiter who lives in a posh all-white neighborhood; Mark Zuckerberg, a child of privilege who uses the power of his monopoly to suppress the opinions of the American majority.

Ship of Fools is a broadside full of rage. Carlson’s targets are our mindless elite, most of whom are sheltered in the time-warp known as Washington, D.C. At its heart, this book has a very dire warning: the current path of self-destruction in American life can only end in two ways: 1) the suspension of democracy and the installation of authoritarian rule, or 2) the gutting of the elite and a return to the practice of mass democracy. Carlson would prefer the latter, but Ship of Fools points out with great relish that, in America, our elite seem hell-bent on not listening to voters at all

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 4:41pm On Oct 12, 2018
obixcel:
President Trump has turned many on the Left to Zombies grin It seems we're on a Countdown to the ultimate World War Z. We all saw how they were banging the doors of the Supreme Court, How was that different to some of the Zombie movies or TV Series we've been watching?
Lol grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Martinez19(m): 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2018
obixcel:
grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 6:59pm On Oct 13, 2018
Good news! Pastor Brunson who had been held by the Turkish government for a long time now has finally been released and is now in the United States. He is in good shape.
Point of Note:
1) No back hand deal or horse trading
2) No exchange of Terrorists
3) No Billions of dollars given
4) Nothing!!
All credits to Vice-President Pence and President Trump for another remarkable job.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 1:10pm On Oct 14, 2018
Martinez19:
he is not who he claims to be. He is probably living a fake life. Given his great escapism and fantasies, I can conclude that life is really tough on him. The greater the misfortune in life, the greater the escapism.
I will be remiss if I did not answer you. It's ironic that the guy who wants to meet you and your brethren in idiocy is the one misrepresenting himself. Like I said, I live next door to you in your village and will be in Lagos in Dec for Xmas with my parents. You can add your name and clear your schedule after Xmas and i will show my face to you in Lagos. Then we shall see the one misrepresenting himself. Called out three of you guys and the only gutsy one who accepts to meet me in Dec is Coluka. I am not new here and i have met two people that will remained unnamed in Lagos and one or two in Chicago. I have called four people out the past three years in Nigeria and they always give excuses. If you want to see real me, volunteer to meet me when I get to Nigeria and you can tell your brethren in idiocy who is misrepresenting between us all.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 1:15pm On Oct 14, 2018
Naza25:

It's like you are praying for the markets to crash just so you can have the pleasure of discrediting the success of Trump's economic policies. You forget that if the economy goes bad, it won't have that much a terrible effect on Trump or his family, it is common people like you that will suffer for it
That's The problem with you and your friends. Tell me in my post where I was advocating for the economy to crash. I am pointing out the Dotard for getting political with the market by calling the FEDS crazy. My wife and I have most of our money in IRA With Ariel Funds and Charles Schwab. Tell me how much do you have in the Stock Market. People that have no Cents in American economy are the ones that always jump up and make comments about America. If I am a commoner like you said, this commoner is 1000 better than you by all measuring scales.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Naza25: 7:21am On Oct 15, 2018
Abbeybailey:
That's The problem with you and your friends. Tell me in my post where I was advocating for the economy to crash. I am pointing out the Dotard for getting political with the market by calling the FEDS crazy. My wife and I have most of our money in IRA With Ariel Funds and Charles Schwab. Tell me how much do you have in the Stock Market. People that have no Cents in American economy are the ones that always jump up and make comments about America. If I am a commoner like you said, this commoner is 1000 better than you by all measuring scales.
If am to judge you by your behavior on this forum, then I must tell you that I hundred percent prefer to be the person I am now than to ever be anything like you

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 2:14pm On Oct 15, 2018
Three reasons Mueller may not charge Trump with obstruction

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/411289-three-reasons-mueller-may-not-charge-trump-with-obstruction?amp&__twitter_impression=true

1) he didn’t obstruct anything
2) this sham probe is absurd
3) Dems need to stop being crazy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 6:08pm On Oct 15, 2018
Abbeybailey:

God Bless President Donald John Trump!!!

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 10:14pm On Oct 15, 2018
Elizabeth Warren aka Pocahontas Just finally and recently took a DNA test to prove whether really she was Native American. Shocking that the test results only proved that she is 1/1024 native American grin shocked shocked Unbelievable! Moreover, the liberal media are converting this Lie she's been putting up with into truth. Hahahahahaha

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 6:45am On Oct 16, 2018
obixcel:
Elizabeth Warren aka Pocahontas Just finally and recently took a DNA test to prove whether really she was Native American. Shocking that the test results only proved that she is 1/1024 native American grin shocked shocked Unbelievable! Moreover, the liberal media are converting this Lie she's been putting up with into truth. Hahahahahaha

Trump just keeps breaking boundaries.. Meanwhile

Donald Trump BEATS Stormy Daniels defamation lawsuit AND awards him attorneys fees. Big loss for Michael Avenatti (and those contributing to her legal defense fund).

It's the first time in Stormy Daniels' life that she had to pay to get screwed.

Lol

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Naza25: 7:41am On Oct 16, 2018
obixcel:
Elizabeth Warren aka Pocahontas Just finally and recently took a DNA test to prove whether really she was Native American. Shocking that the test results only proved that she is 1/1024 native American grin shocked shocked Unbelievable! Moreover, the liberal media are converting this Lie she's been
putting up with into truth. Hahahahahaha

You need to read this press release from the Cherokee nation. They disowned the impostor

http://www.cherokee.org/News/Stories/20181015_Cherokee-Nation-responds-to-Senator-Warrens-DNA-test

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 8:57am On Oct 16, 2018
Warren: “I’m an Indian.”

Trump: “No you’re not.”

DNA Test: “No you’re not.”

Cherokee Nation: “No, YOU’RE NOT.”

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 9:00am On Oct 16, 2018
Stormy Daniels ordered to pay Trump’s legal fees, case thrown out.

Hooker has to pay politician Now that’s a headline!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 10:26am On Oct 16, 2018
stanech:

Hahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 2:31pm On Oct 16, 2018
stanech:

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 2:33pm On Oct 16, 2018
stanech:

Donald Trump BEATS Stormy Daniels defamation lawsuit AND awards him attorneys fees. Big loss for Michael Avenatti (and those contributing to her legal defense fund).

Lol
Confirmed! Poor Avenatti grin grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 2:37pm On Oct 16, 2018
Naza25:

You need to read this press release from the Cherokee nation. They disowned the impostor

http://www.cherokee.org/News/Stories/20181015_Cherokee-Nation-responds-to-Senator-Warrens-DNA-test
The test result only made her look foolish. It then means that most average white Americans have even more Indian blood heritage than her. She's as white as Casper the friendly ghost - sure you remember that famous children cartoon? grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHKTEpSG58U

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 2:37pm On Oct 16, 2018
obixcel:
grin grin

Is this the end to her presidential ambition?

What she did was classic racism.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 2:48pm On Oct 16, 2018
stanech:

Lol
Truth is it's already written in the stars, President Trump will win massively on many levels - whether it's on the economy, jobs, immigration, etc. It just keeps coming, and the Demorats and the liberal media will only lose their minds. Though some of these wins won't come without The Demorats opposing along side the so-called Resistance from the Left. Even when there's an appearance of what looks like he's (President Trump) getting screwed, and the Liberal media seizes on that to scorn and lambast him, At the end of the day It somehow turns around to bite them in the ass with eggs on their faces grin and President Trump comes out the WINNER! and he's proven RIGHT again and again. I see God's hands in this, I can't explain it. But I see this will go on for the next 6 years until he leaves Office. He will win on many fronts.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 3:09pm On Oct 16, 2018
stanech:

Is this the end to her presidential ambition?

What she did was classic racism.
If she goes ahead to run Trump won't even have to do the final job of putting her in her own place, She'd have to go through the Primaries, and the other Democrats contesting will be the ones that will drive the final nail on her coffin grin grin Trump won't have to try.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (4179) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.