Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1658) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1634120 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1655) (1656) (1657) (1658) (1659) (1660) (1661) ... (4143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by busky007: 2:03pm On Nov 25, 2020
Dapcity007:

Very emotional post not surprised it's coming from leftist

Keep up with with the insults

You are very matured

Proud Conservative
k

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Blackfriday: 2:03pm On Nov 25, 2020
Dapcity007:

Lolzzz Democrats always delusional
Go online on wikipedia or any verified google sites and update yourselfs on the us disputed election
Yes biden is certified now in some States but pending the court cases till Dec 12 where final electoral votes is going to take place
Dont be biased with CNN only , be objective and follow the cases
Who's this one again? angry angry
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 25, 2020
Greatest fraud in US history

Funny Democrats Always using the black community as pawns, with the strong evidences available , most cases will reach the supreme court ,
Trump will have a landslide victory before Electoral votes confirmations

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 2:05pm On Nov 25, 2020
Dapcity007:

He is currently providing strong evidence in Detroit michigan, fraudulent votes, glitches in Dominion voting machine, more votes than registered votes, democrats are so afraid they opened a new case in columbia based on welfara

In Georgia , the unconstitutional consent decree , which will be prevent matching mail signatures auditing is going to be overturned by the appeal or supreme court , or even now at district court level

In pennsylvannia, the den of fraud , from covid 19 unconstitutional amendment law , to fraudulent votes, to not allowing poll watcher , the supreme court has called for ballots after election to be separated

In wisconsin in 2 specific counties, current recount, 300 fraudulent votes discovered in early recount , mail in ballots are not yet audited

In Arizona, absentee ballot voters registration and verification identification cases after the election

In Nevada, very 3 new fresh cases ongoing

Dismissed and denied cases in Arizona, Michigan,Pennsylvania are all being appealed to higher courts
Democrats major case in North Carolina is also been appeal

Remember conservative judges except John Robert are not amicable to states altering federal voting laws, the dominion voting machine fraud cases are freshly filed with unaudited illegal signatures, poll watchers were not allowed to observe, fraudulent changes in electoral laws

Better dont let the mainstream media fool you , Follow the cases, the election is far from over

Bla bla, nothing is going to happen in georgia its done

The issue in michigan is not about any dominion system, stop saying nonsense i repeat. The issues in michigan is from wayne county and its very minute, and it as been certified it done too

Wisonsin recount is in two counties, trump is sueing at wisconsin supreme court to stop the certification same type of law suit he as been filing since

Nothing is happening in arizona.

Seems you lag behind, yesterday nevada supreme court made joe bidens win of the state official, all trumps cases in nevada were tossed away, tho GOP legislatures are holding a hearing there.

No one is fooling me, we know trump. This are wild claims that have no merit. Finito

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 25, 2020
[quote author=busky007 post=96428476]k[/quote
K

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 2:07pm On Nov 25, 2020
Blackfriday:

Another clown that belives in the krakren

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by busky007: 2:08pm On Nov 25, 2020
Dapcity007:

Very emotional post not surprised it's coming from leftist

Keep up with with the insults

You are very matured

Proud Conservative
For someone who tagged a group of people he have never met delusional, I doubt if you are familiar with the word "maturity" or understand what it entails.

And I am sure in your dictionary that delusional is not an insult.

Go back to ye Cave

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 2:08pm On Nov 25, 2020
Dapcity007:
Greatest fraud in US history

Funny Democrats Always using the black community as pawns, with the strong evidences available , most cases will reach the supreme court ,
Trump will have a landslide victory before Electoral votes confirmations

Trumpists make me laugh when you tout the supreme court, like you think they just hear anyhow stories

Lmao. Dont worry.

Orubebe pikin.

And about calling liberals, decietful.

Let me ask you a question here right now.

Who are the nazis supporting, left or right.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by busky007: 2:11pm On Nov 25, 2020
Timiofak:

The issue in michigan is not about any dominion system, stop saying nonsense i repeat. The issues in michigan is from wayne county and its very minute, and it as been certified it done too

Wisonsin recount is in two counties, trump is sueing at wisconsin supreme court to stop the certification same type of law suit he as been filing since

Seems you lag behind, yesterday nevada supreme court made joe bidens win of the state official, all trumps cases in nevada were tossed away, tho GOP legislatures are holding a hearing there.

No one is fooling me, we know trump. This are wild claims that have no merit. Finito
Assuming that someone who lives in a cave lags behind is insulting.
They are forever behind bro.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 25, 2020
Timiofak:

Why then are the cases in michigan still ongoing ??, can you logically say its done without court Verdict,

Note fresh new cases to challenge the result in Nevada not the certification

Wisconsin and Arizona are still playing out

Fresh case on dominion voters machine is coming

If I were u I will hold my breath till I see the final Verdicts

Dont be emotional,be patient and logical.

The Cases are still ON

GSA is not the one to determine the winner
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OgaTheTop2: 2:14pm On Nov 25, 2020
Blackfriday:
One one those Trumpeters just crawled out of a cave in Umudike cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by busky007: 2:14pm On Nov 25, 2020
[quote author=Dapcity007 post=96428585][/quote]The fact that you Believe that this is your brain shows the level of your ignorance. How will conservatives brain work properly, when they are covering it with shield angry grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OgaTheTop2: 2:15pm On Nov 25, 2020
Timiofak:

Another clown that belives in the krakren
Might be one those Trumpeters with alternative nl handle cheesy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 2:18pm On Nov 25, 2020
Another cultist from Umudike. Keep making a fool of yourself.
Dapcity007:

Why then are the cases in michigan still ongoing ??, can you logically say its done without court Verdict,

The Cases are still ON

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 25, 2020
busky007:
For someone who tagged a group of people he have never met delusional, I doubt if you are familiar with the word "maturity" or understand what it entails.

And I am sure in your dictionary that delusional is not an insult.

Go back to ye Cave

Do you have evidence trump is racist, has he been convicted of Racism
How do you think
You tarnished his name without evidence , even Gov Cuomo is apologizing for the media
You dare lecture me on morality
Did I not do my research on the democrat Party

Keep on the personal attack, its expected from you , I won't generalize because I have seen your stupidity twice
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 2:20pm On Nov 25, 2020
Dapcity007:

The Cases are still ON

What case in michigan is going ? His stupid case trying to disenfranchise the whole of detroit ? Lmao. I dont know if they have filled a new case in the last 3 days there, but last i read. His there cases was dropped, he tried to conner those that would certify it. But they certified.

Nothing is happening in arizona, biden won arizona by 30k votes

Lets wait for them to recount wisconsin finish.

Nothing is happening with dominion system, nothing at all.

Republicans refused to pass an act that would safe check and verify it, now they are crying foul because the lost

Why are the investigating dominon in only counties they lost ? Why not were they won

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 25, 2020
busky007:
The fact that you Believe that this is how your brain shows the level of your ignorance. How will conservatives brain work properly, when they are covering it with shield angry grin grin

Understand your joke not offended
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 2:24pm On Nov 25, 2020
edi287:
As expected...

---If Flynn accepts pardon---he opens up himself to violating his Executive Service Oath---

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 2:24pm On Nov 25, 2020
Dapcity007:

How do you think
You tarnished his name without evidence , even Gov Cuomo is apologizing for the media

Keep on the personal attack, its expected from you , I won't generalize because I have seen your stupidity twice

Like rascism is a crime to convict someone of ? Lmao

“Hate crime” is the crime slightly a little like rascism.

Dude remove the tin foil on your head, and think.

Now i am free today if you are free, lets debate. What conservative virtue as trump displayed the past 4 years do you think is humane, state trumps policies you love

After ill counter it, then you can ask me for biden’s

I can boldly say biden is more of a conservative than trump sef.

Trump is an hack.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 25, 2020
Timiofak:

What case in michigan is going ? His stupid case trying to disenfranchise the whole of detroit ? Lmao. I dont know if they have filled a new case in the last 3 days there, but last i read. His there cases was dropped, he tried to conner those that would certify it. But they certified.

Nothing is happening in arizona, biden won arizona by 30k votes

Lets wait for them to recount wisconsin finish.

Nothing is happening with dominion system, nothing at all.

Republicans refused to pass an act that would safe check and verify it, now they are crying foul because the lost

Why are the investigating dominon in only counties they lost ? Why not were they won

Biden recieved 100000+ votes , trump like how many, mathematically not possible all after election night
Sworn affidavits from Detroit poll workers of alleged fraud

Why can't democrats investigate?(No proof of Fraud)
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 25, 2020
Timiofak:

Like rascism is a crime to convict someone of ? Lmao

“Hate crime” is the crime slightly a little like rascism.

Dude remove the tin foil on your head, and think.

Now i am free today if you are free, lets debate. What conservative virtue as trump displayed the past 4 years do you think is humane, state trumps policies you love

After ill counter it, then you can ask me for biden’s

I can boldly say biden is more of a conservative than trump sef.

Trump is an hack.

Conservative virtues

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 2:28pm On Nov 25, 2020
Dapcity007:

Conservative virtues

Lmao first all of these are lies democrats are actually the ones rooting for term limits. But okay

And secondly i asked for trumps virtues, which of them are conservative that you like

I didnt ask you for a meme, if you cant mention his values, i think we are done here

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by busky007: 2:30pm On Nov 25, 2020
Dapcity007:

How do you think

First bolded- Has your brain malfunctioned or are you suffering from bipolar disorder? Can you show me the allegations that I made with screenshots

Second bolded-i expected this from you. Stupidity is not something physical that you can see.

No wonder most poorly educated Americans support Republicans. They need people who identify with them

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 2:30pm On Nov 25, 2020
OgaTheTop2:
It will NEVER work in Nigeria. Make we just dey buy gun in US for protections. Nigerians would use every right to guns for personal vendetta cheesy
grin you talk anyhow you see anyhow angry we are just too damn aggressive for comfort

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 25, 2020
Timiofak:

Lmao first all of this are lies democrats are actually the ones rooting for term limits. But okay

And secondly i asked for trumps virtues, which of them are conservative that you like

I didnt ask you for a meme, if you cant mention his values, i think we are done here

Trump personality or as a president
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by busky007: 2:33pm On Nov 25, 2020
G
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by busky007: 2:33pm On Nov 25, 2020
Dapcity007:

Conservative virtues
You claim Democrats want Weak Military and your party also claims that Democrats want wars. Is that not contradictory?

Ohh I forgot that you lost your brain grin grin. Kpele
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 2:33pm On Nov 25, 2020
Another Umudikean dancing nakêd in the village square

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 2:35pm On Nov 25, 2020
Dapcity007:

Trump personality or as a president

I asked for the past 4 years obviously as president, things he as done that are fiscally and socially conservative. Mention them.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 2:36pm On Nov 25, 2020
busky007:
Umudike is actually a town in Abia state. A big university town as that is the home of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture. If their is one thing you people are right about them it will be that it is an IPOB hotzone and full of cultist.
now that you've mentioned the university, I realise that I have driven through and back a couple of times in recent years shocked
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 2:38pm On Nov 25, 2020
busky007:
You claim Democrats want Weak Military and your party also claims that Democrats want wars. Is that not contradictory?

Dont mind them, they are morons. They claim trump is a conservative, fiscally too

Yet he wasted a money on a useless wall, that would t be completed by anyone

Yet he gave tax cuts that almost immediately pumped almost 2 trillion dollars to the rich.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 25, 2020
busky007:

War doesn't symbolize strength
You are becoming very offensive

(1) (2) (3) ... (1655) (1656) (1657) (1658) (1659) (1660) (1661) ... (4143) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: nlfpmod and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.