Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,447 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1577703 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2213) (2214) (2215) (2216) (2217) (2218) (2219) ... (4129) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 4:29pm On May 06, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
Oh my God Trump tried to open another account on Twitter and it got suspended.

Only Trump on the same day was re-banned by Facebook and Twitter.

*Laughing like Eden Hazard* grin
The vile bigot Trump is an egomaniac that can't breath without the adoration of his Orange cultists that idolize him. Why would he be desperate to go back on Twitter just to spread his hate, bigotry and divisiveness that Americans don't care for anymore.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 4:30pm On May 06, 2021
Obrigardo:

I didn't want to quote this idiot but seems these trump cultists don't even know what they are doing at anytime.

Can y'all believe Arizona is looking for BAMBOO FIBERS on ballots? That's the whole reason for this recount fraud.. they are looking for BAMBOO FIBERS on ballots they believed were transported from China into Arizona grin

When you now know the reason they are this foolish and then see an idiot spouting nonsense from his own brain here, you just shake your head and laugh at this cultists dense ignorance.

Bamboo fibers grin grin

John Brakey, an official helping oversee the audit of the 2020 Arizona election, says auditors are looking for bamboo fibers because of a baseless accusation that 40K ballots from Asia were smuggled here.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1390014544890658819

Arizona Election Auditors Check Ballots for Bamboo Fibers After Conspiracy Theorists Claim 40,000 Votes Were ‘Flown in’ from Asia

---This is getting real spooky---

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 4:38pm On May 06, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
Oh my God Trump tried to open another account on Twitter and it got suspended.

Only Trump on the same day was re-banned by Facebook and Twitter.

*Laughing like Eden Hazard* grin

---Trump supporters were adamant that he has got the financial power to run both FB and Twitter out of business---yet he keeps getting ban like a troll---

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Cornpop: 4:45pm On May 06, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Thanks Buddy for calling that idiotic fool out. You see him blaming President Obama for not helping his half brother that he barely knew out. This is how these poor coons think. Why should he help a guy that he barely knew or met out because they come from the same spermatozoa. Why didn't the poverty cursed fool ask Trump who scammed his own niece and nephew out of their legitimate inheritance when his father Fred passed away in 1999. This is the mindset of these cursed fools supporting the vile bigot that was humiliated and disgraced out of office by Americans.

I guess you barely knew your parents that is why they are suffering in Nigeria. Take your poverty cursed mother and father out of the place you call filth to the fruity Plains. How cawardish can you be? Do they not raise you up?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 4:53pm On May 06, 2021
feedthenation:

---Trump supporters were adamant that he has got the financial power to run both FB and Twitter out of business---yet he keeps getting ban like a troll---
Overwhelming majority of MAGAts are from Appalachia and Deep South and have been to that part of the Fruited Plains severally and you can't imagine the kind of poverty these cultists live with but they will rather let that slide off to support a certified Con Man who is grifting them. There's a reason Trump's boyhood friends called him Don the Con growing up and he's still conning the fools that idolize him.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 5:07pm On May 06, 2021
budaatum:

Who's propaganda was that again? What party was behind the propaganda for the Iraq War?

Do you always see anything as democrats vs Republicans? I said both side was spreading propaganda to deceive the masses and this is what you asking.

It was an effort between the UK and the US to go to war. And Bush cannot go to war or authorize a war by himself right? So is Tony Blair. This is why both leftwing and rightwing media was spreading propaganda. It was a bipartisan effort to go to war.

If Trump was a Democrat president you would have loved him so much. You don't hate trump because of who he is. Just like others here you hate anything the leftwing media ask you to hate.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 5:10pm On May 06, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
The vile bigot Trump is an egomaniac that can't breath without the adoration and worship of his Orange cultists that idolize him. Why would he be desperate to go back on Twitter just to spread his hate, bigotry and divisiveness that Americans don't care for anymore.
The golden calf grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Cornpop: 5:14pm On May 06, 2021
benalvino2:

Do you always see anything as democrats vs Republicans? I said both side was spreading propaganda to deceive the masses and this is what you asking.

It was an effort between the UK and the US to go to war. And Bush cannot go to war or authorize a war by himself right? So is Tony Blair. This is why both leftwing and rightwing media was spreading propaganda. It was a bipartisan effort to go to war.

If Trump was a Democrat president you would have loved him so much. You don't hate trump because of who he is. Just like others here you hate anything the leftwing media ask you to hate.

You gotta ask yinka ojo (budaatum) why cnn and all the leftwing media was spreading republican propaganda. Nigga be tripping and chasing ambulance. That nigga can eat a dick
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 5:26pm On May 06, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

The golden calf grin
Golden calf indeed. Looking at that monstrous 97 Storey Trump Tower Chicago that's underwater and will soon be taken over by Deutsche Bank. The Con Man as been outed and the Bills will be due for payments soon. I hope these poverty cursed Coons here who lives like paupers can help their Orange cult leader out with the little Naira notes they have left in their Bank accounts.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:27pm On May 06, 2021
benalvino2:

The Labour Party is the UK equivalent of the Democratic Party in US, while the Conservative Party would be the non-trump Republicans. I am a due paying card carrying Labour Party member and have just returned from voting for Conservative Tory Party Shaun Bailey for Mayor of London. Sadiq Khan of my Labour Party who I voted for in the past wants to introduce the congestion charge to the whole of London which I very strongly oppose. Unfortunately for me, he will win.

Trump could never have been a Democrat president, and if he was I would have voted Republican given tbe chance. I marched against the war in Iraq and never voted for lying Blair, which was easy since that's not how elections work down here. It would be a toss up whom I dislike more between lying trump and lying Blair.

You should perhaps stop looking through the lenses of "democrats vs Republicans" and assume I have a brain and do use it.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:41pm On May 06, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
The vile bigot Trump is an egomaniac that can't breath without the adoration of his Orange cultists that idolize him. Why would he be desperate to go back on Twitter just to spread his hate, bigotry and divisiveness that Americans don't care for anymore.
feedthenation:

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 5:48pm On May 06, 2021
budaatum:

The Labour Party is the UK equivalent of the Democratic Party in US, while the Conservative Party would be the non-trump Republicans. I am a due paying card carrying Labour Party member and have just returned from voting for Conservative Tory Party Shaun Bailey for Mayor of London. Sadiq Khan of my Labour Party who I voted for in the past wants to introduce the congestion charge to the whole of London which I very strongly oppose. Unfortunately for me, he will win.

Trump could never have been a Democrat president, and if he was I would have voted Republican given tbe chance. I marched against the war in Iraq and never voted for lying Blair, which was easy since that's not how elections work down here. It would be a toss up whom I dislike more between lying trump and lying Blair.

You should perhaps stop looking through the lenses of "democrats vs Republicans" and assume I have a brain and do use it.

What I said had nothing to do with parties in the UK and US. What I said had to do with when I reflect on how the media deceived the world. Try to look outside your D vs R mentality.

For a moment be impartial.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:01pm On May 06, 2021
benalvino2:

What I said had nothing to do with parties in the UK and US. What I said had to do with when I reflect on how the media deceived the world. Try to look outside your D vs R mentality.

Impartiality would make one not just get ones information from the media, and as you could have understood from what I said about me marching against the Iraq war, I could not have gotten my information from the media nor from blair or Republicans who were mongering for it at the time.

It was not the media alone that deceived the world but the government of the two countries that wanted to go to war too, and I supported neither the Labour Party that I stopped paying membership to at the time, nor the Republican government in power at the time.

You should perhaps try not to trust the media so much and look beyond their reportings. Their intention is money making, as we can see with that Carlson guy who shamelessly would sell anything.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 6:26pm On May 06, 2021
These trump cultists here just want to make noise out of hatred because frankly speaking, they antagonise Biden out of hate not what he is doing to help America get back.

For example, Biden wants to waive covid vaccine patent, so other labs in developing countries can create theirs, make the vaccine available all over and this pandemic will be over. But now he is having opposition from Germany and France plus Pfizer, including Republicans of course, who are in the pharma payroll. why? Because of Money hiding under the "intellectual property rights" jargon.

Biden is a good man.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 6:31pm On May 06, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Golden calf indeed. Looking at that monstrous 97 Storey Trump Tower Chicago that's underwater and will soon be taken over by Deutsche Bank. The Con Man as been outed and the Bills will be due for payments soon. I hope these poverty cursed Coons here who lives like paupers can help their Orange cult leader out with the little Naira notes they have left in their Bank accounts.

trump towers that will become a Post Office. I think the trump cultists know trump is a criminal, because none have been able to defend his crimes, mainly financial crimes. When they are confronted with evidence, then they start saying "what about him" "what about her"

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:40pm On May 06, 2021
Apparently. Or should I say, allegedly, since I have not yet watched the video to see for myself, lol.

realitycheck4u:
Trump just agreed to run with Candace Owens as his VP in 2024

He said this yesterday during a LIVE interview.

I personally believe that Candace will make an excellent black female US president in the near future.

See the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLuuvOavcdw
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 6:50pm On May 06, 2021
Obrigardo:

trump towers that will become a Post Office. I think the trump cultists know trump is a criminal, because none have been able to defend his crimes, mainly financial crimes. When they are confronted with evidence, then they start saying "what about him" "what about her"
My office is inside the IBM Building right across from Trump Tower on Wabash Avenue and the Chicago River. Have been working in that office before Trump bought that parcel of land by the River Chicago from Chicago Sun Times. He made the first 15 floors the Trump Hotel and from 16th Flr to 97th Flr the Condos that are about 40% vacant because Trump is loathed in Chicago. That building is draining money like basket draining water and he's so indebted to Deutsche Bank that he might end up in foreclosure. Trump's a certified Con Man and a Grifter of no equal. These Coons here don't know jack about him unlike people like us who have known of his scams over 30 years ago.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 6:55pm On May 06, 2021
Obrigardo:
These trump cultists here just want to make noise out of hatred because frankly speaking, they antagonise Biden out of hate not what he is doing to help America get back.

For example, Biden wants to waive covid vaccine patent, so other labs in developing countries can create theirs, make the vaccine available all over and this pandemic will be over. But now he is having opposition from Germany and France plus Pfizer, including Republicans of course, who are in the pharma payroll. why? Because of Money hiding under the "intellectual property rights" jargon.

Biden is a good man.

Lol the opposition from Republicans or be it conservatives is funny, I had conversation about this with one today

Same people said big pharma are milking money from covid and now against a waiver that means the big pharma will lose money.

Oh well like Mitch said they are 100% out to oppose Biden

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 7:03pm On May 06, 2021
”you hate trump because the media told you”

mumu talk.

or I hate him because he is a devil incarnate?

fat orange mad man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 7:10pm On May 06, 2021
Timiofak:
you hate trump because the media told you”

mumu talk.

fat orange mad man.

Can you imagine, lol.

How can a person say the above and then with a straight face ask another to be impartial?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 7:24pm On May 06, 2021
Timiofak:
”you hate trump because the media told you”

mumu talk.

fat orange mad man.
I hate Trump because he's one of the worst humans on Earth. He's a vile racist and unrepentant one at that. He's a misogynist and a Con Man on par with Late Bernie Mardoff of $50 billion Pyramid Scam.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 7:25pm On May 06, 2021
Bamboo -
Memories of my grandfather's farm - bamboo (atosi) everywhere grin with us the grandchildren running around bamboo logs building fake kids home.
Then the Chinese restaurant made some good food with baby bamboo shoot grin delicious!
Now the fibers are used for voting papers or wires grin
Human beings and bamboos have come a long way grin grin

feedthenation:

John Brakey, an official helping oversee the audit of the 2020 Arizona election, says auditors are looking for bamboo fibers because of a baseless accusation that 40K ballots from Asia were smuggled here.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1390014544890658819

Arizona Election Auditors Check Ballots for Bamboo Fibers After Conspiracy Theorists Claim 40,000 Votes Were ‘Flown in’ from Asia

---This is getting real spooky---

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 7:31pm On May 06, 2021
Let the Coons on Nairaland keep hyperventilating over a vile Racist Pig while TeamBlue are getting ready and motivated for 2022 and 2024. President Biden is performing beyond our expectations and TurtleNeck MoscowMitch can rants all he wants. The bottomline is that the Blue Avalanche of 2020 is getting stronger by the day.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 7:33pm On May 06, 2021
armyofone:
Bamboo -
Memories of my grandfather's farm - bamboo (atosi) everywhere grin with us the grandchildren running around bamboo logs building fake kids home.
Then the Chinese restaurant made some good food with baby bamboo shoot grin delicious!
Now the fibers are used for voting papers or wires grin
Himan beings and bamboos have come a long way grin grin

The more these RepubliKKKans spout their junks, the more independent Americans turn against them. I hope they keep worshipping the rejected and humiliated Trump because that will make it easy for us as Progressives in 2022 and beyond.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Livelystone01: 7:37pm On May 06, 2021
benalvino2:

I've seen your arguments here and I want to commend you for your civility, but what I noticed about your assertions is that you accuse others of being biased of the same things you do.

You feel people hate Trump because of the media, which is wrong. Trump acted foolishly like he was a god, he never cared about the consequences of his words, which you and I know that politicians will capitalize against him.

My boss loved Trump before he became president, but I saw him talk negatively about him afterwards because he saw that Trump was too stubborn to operate like the POTUS.
I'm talking about one who travels to and from the US frequently.

Now, I fault your opinion about bias because you are also bias.

I don't even want to go on about how you faulted black people protesting all because "you felt" they should move on from the past.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 7:50pm On May 06, 2021
Somethings are just too funny and puzzling. The bamboo fibers part is
We really have to move on as a country but I understand the need to please someone to get what we want - for some, ass licking is allowed grin

PrideofLincoln1:
The more these RepubliKKKans spout their junks, the more independent Americans turn against them. I hope they keep worshipping the rejected and humiliated Trump because that will make it easy for us as Progressives in 2022 and beyond.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:05pm On May 06, 2021
armyofone:
Somethings are just too funny and puzzling. The bamboo fibers part is
We really have to move on as a country but I understand the need to please someone to get what we want - for some, ass licking is allowed grin

Not a single RepubliKKKan in the Senate and the House voted for the Pandemic relief bill and they are all taking credit for it now since they found out that it's opening up the economy and Americans love it. I am just waiting for 2022 to punish the Republikkkan Party again and that's something these unpaid coons on Nairaland will never be able to do.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 8:13pm On May 06, 2021
There is a persistent messaging from the Left which ostrichism and buffoonery is not allowing the Right to grasp:
The "Border Crises" is not a Crises at all.
The historic illegal alien entrance surge is not a bad thing, it is a good thing.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:17pm On May 06, 2021
The good thing is that all these unpaid Coons here hyperventilating over a disgraced and humiliated Con Man will not have a say when the decision time comes up in 2022 and 2024. Enjoy your 15 minutes of fame on Nairaland courtesy of that N200 data.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 8:18pm On May 06, 2021
Livelystone01:

I've seen your arguments here and I want to commend you for your civility, but what I noticed about your assertions is that you accuse others of being biased of the same things you do.

You feel people hate Trump because of the media, which is wrong. Trump acted foolishly like he was a god, he never cared about the consequences of his words, which you and I know that politicians will capitalize against him.

My boss loved Trump before he became president, but I saw him talk negatively about him afterwards because he saw that Trump was too stubborn to operate like the POTUS.
I'm talking about one who travels to and from the US frequently.

Now, I fault your opinion about bias because you are also bias.

I don't even want to go on about how you faulted black people protesting all because "you felt" they should move on from the past.

He is currently the only civil right winger on here and I'm delighted to see you credit him for it. I enjoy conversing with him and I'm amused that he fails to see he is a black pot calling one a black kettle. If only he was aware kettles are not blackened if one cooks on an electric hob or gas.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Livelystone01: 8:56pm On May 06, 2021
budaatum:

He is currently the only civil right winger on here and I'm delighted to see you credit him for it. I enjoy conversing with him and I'm amused that he fails to see he is a black pot calling one a black kettle. If only he was aware kettles are not blackened if one cooks on an electric hob or gas.
The truth which the brother is not trying to admit is that we all are hypocrites in one way or the other. Denying it defines one's level in it.

Second thing he doesn't see is that "all humans are impressionable". Everything we do or how we think must come from something that exists, either by being analyzed by the media or by us personally.

For the case of Trump, one with opposing views doesn't need a media to pick a side, he is good at making enemies whenever he opens his mouth to speak, even till today.

Can you imagine him making jokes with the covid issue? Who does that? Not even the president of Nigeria that is seen as weak and wicked did that.
Any good person should see that Trump failed in that aspect in a woeful manner, this in turn united neutrals against him in the last election.

The GOP on the other hand, it will take a lifetime
of different technologies to analyze how they operate.
I will pick Lindsey Graham as a case study. This man is the worst of them all.
I wonder how he is at peace with himself.

Finally, the media and Democratic party will always have things to say and campaign with against the GOP because they are their own enemies whenever they open their mouths.

How we blame the media for interpreting what they say instead of trying to talk them to be more smart with their words is something that I cannot talk about because they have their rights to whatever they want with their lives.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 9:09pm On May 06, 2021
Livelystone01:

The truth which the brother is not trying to admit is that we all are hypocrites in one way or the other. Denying it defines one's level in it.

Second thing he doesn't see is that "all humans are impressionable". Everything we do or how we think must come from something that exists, either by being analyzed by the media or by us personally.

For the case of Trump, one with opposing views doesn't need a media to pick a side, he is good at making enemies whenever he opens his mouth to speak, even till today.

Can you imagine him making jokes with the covid issue? Who does that? Not even the president of Nigeria that is seen as weak and wicked did that.
Any good person should see that Trump failed in that aspect in a woeful manner, this in turn united neutrals against him in the last election.

The GOP on the other hand, it will take a lifetime
of different technologies to analyze how they operate.
I will pick Lindsey Graham as a case study. This man is the worst of them all.
I wonder how he is at peace with himself.

Finally, the media and Democratic party will always have things to say and campaign with against the GOP because they are their own enemies whenever they open their mouths.

How we blame the media for interpreting what they say instead of trying to talk them to be more smart with their words is something that I cannot talk about because they have their rights to whatever they want with their lives.
McConnell wouldn't vote to admit trump caused Jan 6 riots but immediately afterwards shamelessly says, “The mob was fed lies. They were provoked by the president and other powerful people.” That's a level defining statement if ever I heard one.

I think a rationale person will choke if they are in front of the telly with their impressionable child hearing a President of the United States talking about pussy grabbing or claiming they can shoot people on New York streets and get away with it. The last election showed he can't get away with half a million dying on his watch. It would be a betrayal of the dead missing at anyone's dining table if they voted for trump, but some can't just understand that, yet I bet if a member of their tribe was killed by the insecurity in Nigeria they'd yell, damn buhari, and not sai.

Funny people, is what I think. More amusing than telly, but sad.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2213) (2214) (2215) (2216) (2217) (2218) (2219) ... (4129) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: zendi and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.