Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,992 members, 7,814,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1592739 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2233) (2234) (2235) (2236) (2237) (2238) (2239) ... (4134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:56pm On May 13, 2021
I mean this guy said it all, he gave the full low down of the criminal trump. Some of his cultists will nod to some of the characterization here though

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 9:22pm On May 13, 2021
Obrigardo:

What a dumb dumb statement. We all know the gas shortages was due to the hack not Biden's fault. The middle east up in flames and you blame it on Biden? You must be one crack head to forget about the Abraham accord of Jared kushner were he declared eternal peace in the middle east. It was all sown by kushner and trump, don't be fooled.
The evil seed they sowed has germinated and is producing fruit but their evil selves refuse to admit it!

How can Jared go and declare a one sided Abraham accord of eternal peace and expect the other sided to just roll over and put their arms down and accept it unless Jared and co is stupid and ignorant or they expect others
to be stupid and ignorant?

It really is annoying that the evil they do goes unseen!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 9:32pm On May 13, 2021
Vaccinated - and will continue with my mask on if I'm out.
Mintum:
FAUCI on CBS: “If you’re vaccinated and you’re outside, put aside your mask. You don’t have to wear it.”

Flip flopping everyday, tomorrow he will say the exact opposite of this. I wonder how people still listen to this clown.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:34pm On May 13, 2021
Obrigardo:

What a dumb dumb statement. We all know the gas shortages was due to the hack not Biden's fault. The middle east up in flames and you blame it on Biden? You must be one crack head to forget about the Abraham accord of Jared kushner were he declared eternal peace in the middle east. It was all sown by kushner and trump, don't be fooled.
Trump supporters like ogbonti on the other thread that was arguing this with me thinks everyone is a fool that will buy into these lies.

These right wing nutcases are trying by all means to attach Biden to all these when sane people like us who can read with a mind of our own know this is not true.

Shame on people like ogbonti and dumb Trump supporters who thinks everyone is foolish not to know the truth for themselves.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:38pm On May 13, 2021
Tdotbluejays:
Are they fighting themselves now
Why won't they when the injustice and double standard is too much.

Extremist have taken advantage of the situation.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:45pm On May 13, 2021
Tdotbluejays:
The GQP is something else. They take people for fools.
The sad thing is that people are actually fools and they believe the lies coming out from these people.
They don't wanna accept the truth the truth is always the deep state they wanna think outside the box so they can never believe what is even obvious to their very eyes because they have been conditioned to believe that they are manipulated.
I watched on CNN when a CNN reporter went to Liz Cheney's Wyoming and majority of them were in support of Trump and said the election was stolen even the CNN reporter said where is the evidence one mumu said she believes it will come out soon.Now I believe that the republicans who voted for Bush,Romney and other Conservatives have fled the party now clowns have infiltrated so the GQP is right to take people for fools because their base is full of fools loyal to Trump.These people refused to believe fact and logic they go to Fox,Oan,Newsmax and other sites to download rubbish and will never see the news debunking some of the lies they swallow

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:47pm On May 13, 2021
Tdotbluejays:
Economy steaming ahead. From slow Joe to fast Joe grin
Ogbonti,come and learn and stop posting lies

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 9:49pm On May 13, 2021
budaatum:

The evil seed they sowed has germinated and is producing fruit but their evil selves refuse to admit it!

How can Jared go and declare a one sided Abraham accord of eternal peace and expect the other sided to just roll over and put their arms down and accept it unless Jared and co is stupid and ignorant or they expect others

It's not necessarily about Trump (or Jared who is openly Jewish). Blaming Trump (if there's anyone to blame asides the main state actors in the Middle East) is looking for an easy target. Not even Biden can be blamed for what's happening. The U.S. policy before Trump has always been pro-Israel. You know this so why blame Trump?

With or without Trump coming into the picture, the conflict would still rage. It's an impassé. The Arab world wants Israel to leave, Israel wants a share of it. There are no grey areas and the Arabs do not want a middle ground.

It's easy to blame Jared Kushner (and Trump) while completely ignoring the Biden adminstration tacitly reaffirming U.S support of Israel with "Israel has the right to defend itself". Pretty convenient.

I'd ask you pointedly: Do you honestly think Biden would alter the status quo as regards U.S-Israeli relations/support and the U.S position on issues between Israel and Palestine? Even Obama couldn't and he's supposedly seen as pro-Arab. Supposedly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:52pm On May 13, 2021
Obrigardo:

What nonsense does that mean? They are running foul of what to do so they are just cooking up stuff, and you know the GQP is a full blown conspiracy party so they ask useless questions which have already been taken care of, banking on the illiteracy of their followers not to know what's up with their antics. Nothing bombshell will come out of this nonsense, but what i know will come out will be arrests and resignations from that arizona GQP and i won't be surprised the DOJ takes arizona and the sham company overseeing the recount to court after all this mess.
@bold,I won't be surprised too earlier this week DOJ warned them to steer clear when there were reports that they planned on going from house to house to question voters they immediately dropped that idea because they were crossing a line and that could be seen as voter intimidation.In the next few weeks this nonsense Sham audit will end and these clowns will end up implicating themselves.Merrick Garland did not come to play

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 9:57pm On May 13, 2021
armyofone:
Same here. Vaccinated and still have my mask on. It's a matter of choice.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 10:05pm On May 13, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Ogbonti,come and learn and stop posting lies
You would rarely see me outside this thread..Reason being that Trump supporters outside this thread are even duller than the ones on this thread. grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:07pm On May 13, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

You would rarely see me outside this thread..Reason being that Trump supporters outside this thread are even duller than the ones on this thread. grin
LMAO you nor lie grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 10:07pm On May 13, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

@bold,I won't be surprised too earlier this week DOJ warned them to steer clear when there were reports that they planned on going from house to house to question voters they immediately dropped that idea because they were crossing a line and that could be seen as voter intimidation.In the next few weeks this nonsense Sham audit will end and these clowns will end up implicating themselves.Merrick Garland did not come to play
And Basilico would go back to his hole for another one or two months only to resurface with whatever conspiracy the GQP decides to push next.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:10pm On May 13, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

And Basilico would go back to his hole for another one or two months only to resurface with whatever conspiracy the GQP decides to push next.
When the sham audit is over and they find nothing and the DOJ chooses to charge them I will not fail to inform basilico because he will never post that here he will want us to forget it cheesy

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 10:14pm On May 13, 2021
armyofone:
Funny enough that wifey and I were just talking about that after watching the news conference from the President. My wife being an Emergency Room Nurse told me she will keep wearing her facemask and I will do it too. My Gym is crowded once in a while and it will be suicidal not to wear facemask but I might relax it in the office. Got my two Pfizer vaccinations and hopefully this deadly virus will go away soon. Few States recorded no deaths from coronavirus yesterday and that's a great news unlike the useless dotard Trump that was very negligent of a deadly virus.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:21pm On May 13, 2021
DissTroy:

It's not necessarily about Trump (or Jared who is openly Jewish). Blaming Trump (if there's anyone to blame asides the main state actors in the Middle East) is looking for an easy target. Not even Biden can be blamed for what's happening. The U.S. policy before Trump has always been pro-Israel. You know this so why blame Trump?

With or without Trump coming into the picture, the conflict would still rage. It's an impassé. The Arab world wants Israel to leave, Israel wants a share of it. There are no grey areas and the Arabs do not want a middle ground.

It's easy to blame Jared Kushner (and Trump) while completely ignoring the Biden adminstration tacitly reaffirming U.S support of Israel with "Israel has the right to defend itself". Pretty convenient.

I'd ask you pointedly: Do you honestly think Biden would alter the status quo as regards U.S-Israeli relations/support and the U.S position on issues between Israel and Palestine? Even Obama couldn't and he's supposedly seen as pro-Arab. Supposedly.

Hello disstroy. Long time. No, it is indeed not necessarily about trump or Jared since the embers of this fire never went out. But Jared/drimpfts one sided peace accord was always like fuel that would ignite at some point, and here we are. Its like Soleman was murdered and Iran retaliates somewhere down the line, we wouldn't say the time between means there's no connection.

Yes, I honestly do not think Biden would alter the status quo as regards U.S-Israeli relations/support and the U.S position on issues between Israel and Palestine". Though, as most American Presidents, his current stance sucks.

I would have responded with a no, but that phrase "status quo", as in the current trump imposed stance, will need to be altered because it is just far too onesided and never involved the Palestinians. Besides, Israel might change its stance itself once that Netanyahu is kicked out.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 11:28pm On May 13, 2021
Hey Basilico

Elon Musk is now part of the deep state.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 11:41pm On May 13, 2021
budaatum:

Hello disstroy. Long time. No, it is indeed not necessarily about trump or Jared since the embers of this fire never went out. But Jared/drimpfts one sided peace accord was always like fuel that would ignite at some point, and here we are. Its like Soleman was murdered and Iran retaliates somewhere down the line, we wouldn't say the time between means there's no connection.

Yes, I honestly do not think Biden would alter the status quo as regards U.S-Israeli relations/support and the U.S position on issues between Israel and Palestine". Though, as most American Presidents, his current stance sucks.

I would have responded with a no, but that phrase "status quo", as in the current trump imposed stance, will need to be altered because it is just far too onesided and never involved the Palestinians. Besides, Israel might change its stance itself once that Netanyahu is kicked out.

That's the thing: Any POTUS who tries to renege on any agreement or accord with Israel would be only seen as anti-Semitic. And the way it plays out in the media, you are either pro-Israel or anti-Israel. If you are the later, you are automatically a terrorist apologist. No two ways about it. You don't want to mess with the Jewish delegation/power players in the U.S. socio-politics. You know this. Obama was smart enough to just dance around it and never really on the dance floor.

Would Israel change its stance with its PM gone? Maybe; but then again, maybe not. Still, you are forgetting one thing: The war and the optics favour Netanyahu very much.

He's playing the "We against the world" card and it's working. Did you follow his comments thanking Hamas for finally get the Israeli people to unite as one? What he really meant is, the Israeli people unite behind me. The optics favour him and he's playing (like he always has) that nationalist card more than ever. There's even a campaign urging famous Jews to speak up for Israel - cue the Gal Gadot controversy, and all Israeli government social media handles are on overdrive now.

Netanyahu is not going anytime soon. This favours him. All the corruption and allegations against him have been put to a back burner since the hostilities began.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:48pm On May 13, 2021
DissTroy:

That's the thing: Any POTUS who tries to renege on any agreement or accord with Israel would be only seen as anti-Semitic. You don't want to mess with the Jewish delegation/power players in the U.S. socio-politics. You know this. Obama was smart enough to just dance around it and never really on the dance floor.

Would Israel change its stance with its PM gone? Maybe; but then again, maybe not. Still, you are forgetting one thing: The war and the optics favour Netanyahu very much.

He's playing the "We against the world" card and it's working. Did you follow his comments thanking Hamas for finally get the Israeli people to unite as one? What he really meant is, the Israeli people unite behind me. The optics favour him and he's playing (like he always has) that nationalist card more than ever. There's even a campaign urging famous Jews to speak up for Israel - cue the Gal Gadot controversy, and all Israeli government social media handles are on overdrive now.

Netanyahu is not going anytime soon. This favours him. All the corruption and allegations against him have been put to a back burner since the hostilities began.

I wouldn't say Netanyahu isn't going anywhere. Not all are in support of his land grabbing stance (I bet many are more militant than he is even), and the allegations against him are probably part of the politics of change. But we shall see. One thing as far as Israel/Palestine is concerned is its constant evolution as the players come and go.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:54pm On May 13, 2021
What is happening in Gaza.

The images and videos I am seeing is really disheartening.

Why are world leaders keeping quiet and watching this injustice go on.

My goodness I can't even utter words.Children are dying,fleeing,injured can't sleep running for their lives.

And Netanyahu may have just consolidated power now that one of his challengers have withdrawn this is what he wants

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:59pm On May 13, 2021
Another thing is the communal clash between Arab Isreali's and Jewish Israeli's within Israel.

The News and images coming out from Gaza this hour is not funny.

UN wants to meet on Sunday what will they do? nothing,time is running out it is too late and children children are dying.
My God where is our humanity?
Ah this one weak me.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 12:25am On May 14, 2021
budaatum:

In this particular reality, trump the criminal will go through some things. The bombshell news just dropped is just finishing off any of his corrupt presidential legacy. trump will go through some things, it's a must.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Roland17(m): 12:26am On May 14, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:
Another thing is the communal clash between Arab Isreali's and Jewish Israeli's within Israel.

The News and images coming out from Gaza this hour is not funny.

UN wants to meet on Sunday what will they do? nothing,time is running out it is too late and children children are dying.
My God where is our humanity?
Ah this one weak me.

Thank you for keeping this up! This is not about religious sentiments..because I am a strong Catholic but also know we are watching the decimation of human lives.. This is about human lives! Both sides have to agree to a cease fire!

The common denominator in the mess is Britain! Yes.. Britain. They made and worsened this mess and are sitting comfortably by the side watching children, women and generations die. It is absolutely disgusting!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:39am On May 14, 2021
Roland17:

Thank you for keeping this up! This is not about religious sentiments..because I am a strong Catholic but also know we are watching the decimation of human lives.. This is about human lives! Both sides have to agree to a cease fire!

The common denominator in the mess is Britain! Yes.. Britain. They made and worsened this mess and are sitting comfortably by the side watching children, women and generations die. It is absolutely disgusting!
This one is not both sides.There were calls for a ceasefire Israel ignored
One side is clearly the aggressor commiting atrocities on people especially children.I have been on all social media watching and viewing images even on international media and my heart bleeds at what those people are going through tonight.Children especially there was one I watched where the kids were playing and they heard a bomb Abi Na missle and ran to hide my goodness this is what children below 10 are facing ooo.
I am glad that Zayn Malik just used his platform to call out this injustice I hope other celebrities and nations do too.
Why are world powers silent?and those pathetic republiQans want to use this for politics saying Biden should not be weak and support and help their ally Israel imagine that are they not seeing what is happening in Gaza?Why is Biden still quiet I was disappointed when he said Israel has a right to defend itself?who will defend Palestine this is not a fair fight because those people don't even have what it takes to react or defend themselves they just act out of frustration and they will be termed terrorist.
Gaza is currently trending if you are on Twitter watch the videos and reports coming from that place.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:41am On May 14, 2021
Obrigardo:

In this particular reality, trump the criminal will go through some things. The bombshell news just dropped is just finishing off any of his corrupt presidential legacy. trump will go through some things, it's a must.
Matt Gaetz buddy Greenberg will rat him out.Gaetz is finished,Trump's day of reckoning is knocking they will soon bring out indictments.It is fun to watch even project Veritas is in big trouble right now.

The MAGA world is in disarray.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 1:40am On May 14, 2021

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 2:45am On May 14, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Matt Gaetz buddy Greenberg will rat him out.Gaetz is finished,Trump's day of reckoning is knocking they will soon bring out indictments.It is fun to watch even project Veritas is in big trouble right now.

The MAGA world is in disarray.
Like we say in my neck of the wood, You live by MAGA, you die by MAGA. Bunch of uneducated idiots suffering from Stockholm Syndrome.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:40am On May 14, 2021
Hamas manifesto is to drive Jews into the Red Sea. Same ideal propagated by the PLO - at least them say no single Jew will live within Palestine once their borders are agreed on
Which will never because their desire is to drive the Jews out

There will never be peace as long as the rest of the world is giving the Palestinian money, support and lots of UN one sided declarations.

Trump cut off their aid And made it clear he was on Israel side. Their rockets went silent.
Enter Xibiden. He restored their aid, before it even hit their bank, they started firing rockets.
Some have said their rockets are nothing since iron dome, f35s etc, but who wants a rocket crashing in his bedroom. Rockets are not fired to deliver burgers , pizzas or flowers.

Maybe the left needs to send social workers instead of the military??

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:49am On May 14, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

This one is not both sides.There were calls for a ceasefire Israel ignored
One side is clearly the aggressor commiting atrocities on people especially children.I have been on all social media watching and viewing images even on international media and my heart bleeds at what those people are going through tonight.Children especially there was one I watched where the kids were playing and they heard a bomb Abi Na missle and ran to hide my goodness this is what children below 10 are facing ooo.
I am glad that Zayn Malik just used his platform to call out this injustice I hope other celebrities and nations do too.
Why are world powers silent?and those pathetic republiQans want to use this for politics saying Biden should not be weak and support and help their ally Israel imagine that are they not seeing what is happening in Gaza?Why is Biden still quiet I was disappointed when he said Israel has a right to defend itself?who will defend Palestine this is not a fair fight because those people don't even have what it takes to react or defend themselves they just act out of frustration and they will be termed terrorist.
Gaza is currently trending if you are on Twitter watch the videos and reports coming from that place.

Ever heard of Pallywood? Has more cameras, props, ambulances than Nollywood.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:12am On May 14, 2021
basilico:

Ever heard of Pallywood? Has more cameras, props, ambulances than Nollywood.
Get lost and never you quote me to embarrass yourself angry

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:14am On May 14, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Get lost and never you quote me to embarrass yourself angry

Then don't tell us the latest from Pallywood studios.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:16am On May 14, 2021
You evict people from their homes annex their land,push them to the wall they live in an open air prison and cannot leave deprived basic rights treated like third class citizens.They react and you call them terrorist.

Shame on all of you.I will never support extremist on either side because as some are shouting death to Israel other far right Zionist are also shouting death to Arabs.
Our eyes and ears cannot deceive us use your brains and stop justifying non proportional force used on people who cannot defend themselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2233) (2234) (2235) (2236) (2237) (2238) (2239) ... (4134) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: LordReed(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.