Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,651 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (893) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1633900 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) ... (4143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 7:25pm On Aug 29, 2020
SonofLincoln:
Seriously, I don't like it too but these guys can make a Pope curse. How in the world someone would justify the plain assasination of an unharmed man kneed to death while pleading for his life or a guy shot 7 times while his children were inches away in his car. The same guys will excuse a White human trash who is illegally carrying a firearm across State line killing 2 people and seriously wounding one. This is sickness on their part.
If one sees a serpent and meet these guys in person, it would be better to run towards the serpent.

I won't be suprised if they are commenting from one face you I face me room in their neighborhood grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2020
feedthenation:
Legal aid for Kyle Rittenhouse
I hope the cultists on Nairaland contribute to their 17 year old Nazi Defense Fund.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2020
SonofLincoln:
I hope the cultists on Nairaland contribute to their 17 year old Nazi Defense Fund.
They can hardly buy top up credit, and you want them to contribute cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 7:28pm On Aug 29, 2020
donjazet:

Please answer this question, do you think that Michelle Obama is a transgender?
I don't
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 7:28pm On Aug 29, 2020
salford1:

If one sees a serpent and meet these guys in person, it would be better to run towards the serpent.

I won't be suprised if they are commenting from one face you I face me room in their neighborhood grin
Have been saying that for years that some of our cousins spouting the usual garbage are bottom feeders. Hunger sure know how to fracture some people's brains. Not single one of the cultists can enter the US Embassy and come out with a Visa but they know America better that you and I. You wonder how some people are stuck in eternal poverty.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 7:31pm On Aug 29, 2020
salford1:

They can hardly buy top up credit, and you want them to contribute cheesy
They can buy N200 data looking for cheap Glo or Airtel or any other cards that gives them discounts. How are they going to get $ to send to their Nazi pal. Just making fun of our cultist cousins.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 7:31pm On Aug 29, 2020
salford1:

This has been debunked several times. Stop acting ignorant.

Present a policy/document from the democrats that mentions God to be removed from the pledge. We will be waiting.
Debunked by who? Your left wing rags that are only known for lying? The video is out there and has been posted here for all to watch so you are the one that needs to stop acting ignorant

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 7:36pm On Aug 29, 2020
Bluebyrd:

Debunked by who? Your left wing rags that are only known for lying? The video is out there and has been posted here for all to watch so you are the one that needs to stop acting ignorant
There are also videos of God being mentioned in same pledge at the DNC.

So if Olaadegbu can't provide us with a policy document of the democrats that states that God should be removed , then please be kind enough to provide us with one. That's not too much to ask for is it?
We would be waiting.

If you can't find one, then just shut it on this fake news already.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 7:39pm On Aug 29, 2020
SonofLincoln:
They can buy N200 data looking for cheap Glo or Airtel or any other cards that gives them discounts. How are they going to get $ to send to their Nazi pal. Just making fun of our cultist cousins.
I usually don't take the 200 naira data you talk about seriously until one even of the dull ones here missed the picture attachment in my post. He must have turned his data off to save some mb grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 7:43pm On Aug 29, 2020
One of the highlights of the RNC grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 7:45pm On Aug 29, 2020
salford1:

I know that very well from my interactions with them. They always turn their data off to conserve the little money they have and I understand that making N40.000 monthly will make someone be thrifty.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Minent: 7:45pm On Aug 29, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

They are all murderers.
Like this lady
grin

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 7:47pm On Aug 29, 2020
salford1:

There are also videos of God being mentioned in same pledge at the DNC.

So if Olaadegbu can't provide us with a policy document of the democrats that states that God should be removed , then please be kind enough to provide us with one. That's not too much to ask for is it?
We would be waiting.

If you can't find one, then just shut it on this fake news already.

Thank you.
Did olaadegbu or anybody else say that there was a policy document from democrats stating that? What everyone has been saying is that at the DNC democrats removed the words under God from the pledge of allegiance and there are videos of them doing it on at least two occasions so it's not fake news, its the truth

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 7:48pm On Aug 29, 2020
grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 7:48pm On Aug 29, 2020
salford1:

I usually don't take the 200 naira data you talk about seriously until one even of the dull ones here missed the picture attachment in my post. He must have turned his data off to save some mb grin
I wear their scorns and insults like a badge of honor. I don't want you to be their next target. Most of those guys are not going anywhere positive hence their addiction to a Worthless Pig.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 7:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
Bluebyrd:

Did olaadegbu or anybody else say that there was a policy document from democrats stating that? What everyone has been saying is that at the DNC democrats removed the words under God from the pledge of allegiance and there are videos of them doing it on at least two occasions so it's not fake news, its the truth
Thank you that you mentioned on two occasions. You are now beginning to use your god given brain.

I can post lots of videos from the same DNC with people reciting the pledge without omitting God.

That's why I asked you to present an official document that talks about the democrats stating categorically that God should be removed from the pledge.

Gettit.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 7:51pm On Aug 29, 2020
salford1:
grin
Thank you my Brother, you see how fvcked up the cultist are. All those little cities with the mayor supporting Trump is not even half of a high rise building in Toronto or Chicago. Tell the cultists to stick to their village politics. They are shameless bunch.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 7:54pm On Aug 29, 2020
salford1:
One of the highlights of the RNC grin
She was high on some drugs just like her boyfriend Don Jnr who left his wife with 5 children for this human trash. Family of grifters with no sense of decency.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 7:54pm On Aug 29, 2020
We have lost count of the heavy hitters that are dumping trump but you will never see Biden tweet or talk about it.

Here is Trump tweeting about some unknown helmets and small town mayors grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OyinbowithaTan(m): 7:56pm On Aug 29, 2020
SonofLincoln:
Here we go again, another cultist. Google Fred Trump Snr and see what send the well known Queens, NY KKK Grand Wizard to his grave. It's Alzheimer's disease which is equivalent of Dementia and we know it's hereditary. That's the same affliction that trump is suffering from now.
Trump's Dad was a kkk grand wizard? lol false.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 7:57pm On Aug 29, 2020
SonofLincoln:
I wear their scorns and insults like a badge of honor. I don't want you to be their next target. Most of those guys are not going anywhere positive hence their addiction to a Worthless Pig.
I am ready for them. The insults here are nothing compared to the ones in the regular politics section. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 7:58pm On Aug 29, 2020
OyinbowithaTan:
Trump's Dad was a kkk grand wizard? lol false.
Yes indeed. Google is your friend. He was arrested in Queens, New York for a race riot wearing the White Hood that's very common with the Klans. Now his son is wearing a two piece suits but the Klannish blood still runs through his veins. An Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 7:59pm On Aug 29, 2020
My aim on this thread is to debunk the many lies they throw around on here cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kalu61(m): 8:01pm On Aug 29, 2020
SonofLincoln:
Less I forget, today is the 57th anniversary of Dr Martin Luther King Jnr March on Washington DC where he gave his famous speech, I HAVE A DREAM. It's a crowd to behold and registering to vote and voting on Nov 3rd is the main point of all the Speakers. Another gut in the punch for the unrepentant vile racist piece of garbage in the White House.
The way you carry this matter ehhh, these politicians know what they are doing?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 8:01pm On Aug 29, 2020
salford1:
My aim on this thread is to debunk the many lies they throw around on here cool
Good for you and God bless you for that. If people don't counter their lies with facts, they will continue their lies uncontested. They are pathological liars just like the Orange clown in the White House. The only thing that makes me happy is that our National nightmare will come to and end on the late evening of Nov 3rd or early morning of Nov 4th.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 8:03pm On Aug 29, 2020
salford1:

Thank you that you mentioned on two occasions. You are now beginning to use your god given brain.

I can post lots of videos from the same DNC with people reciting the pledge without omitting God.

That's why I asked you to present an official document that talks about the democrats stating categorically that God should be removed from the pledge.

Gettit.
You knew exactly what everyone was talking about, you just want to engage in semantics when you know full well that what we are saying is the truth. Your fake news rags are out there saying it's a lie and "debunking" when everyone with a "God given brain" has watched the video and seen it for themselves.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 8:03pm On Aug 29, 2020
kalu61:
The way you carry this matter ehhh, these politicians know what they are doing?
I carry it because how America goes affects not only me but my whole family and that includes my wife, children, siblings, aunties and uncles and bunch of cousins not to talk of nephews and nieces. So what says you ?.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 8:03pm On Aug 29, 2020
SonofLincoln:
Answer my question about why Trump can vote by mail and other Americans can't do knowing that all Americans are equal. We do not practise dictatorship or oligarchy in America. I guess you have no answer for that.
please be informed I don't do back and forth debating here, I reply or retort to any post if or when I want. My style is I post my thought/opinion/conviction/truth and just go away. Sometimes I don't even know if or when somebody has quoted.
Unlike, I suspect, many people here, I'm not paid by George Soros to sit here 24/7 doing endless rebuttals.
That said, please research the difference between Absentee Vote Mailing, which is highly abusable, and Universal Vote-By-Mail, which is absolute Lunacy applicable only for the purpose of rigging elections.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 8:06pm On Aug 29, 2020
zendi:
please be informed I don't do back and forth debating here, I reply or retort to any post if or when I want. Unlike many jobless people here, I'm not paid by George Soros to sit here 24/7 doing endless rebuttals.
That said, please research the difference between Absentee Vote Mailing, which is highly abusable, and Universal Vote-By-Mail, which is absolute Lunacy applicable only for the purpose of rigging elections.
Garbage in and garbage out. Americans have been voting absentee for many years and I have done it few times when I am out of the country. Mail in voting is constitutionally allowed and no matter what trump says, he can't do anything to stop it. Period. End of discussion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 8:06pm On Aug 29, 2020
Bluebyrd:

You knew exactly what everyone was talking about, you just want to engage in semantics when you know full well that what we are saying is the truth. Your fake news rags are out there saying it's a lie and "debunking" when everyone with a "God given brain" has watched the video and seen it for themselves.
You are still not making sense.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kalu61(m): 8:07pm On Aug 29, 2020
SonofLincoln:
I carry it because how America goes affects not only me but my whole family and that includes my wife, children, siblings, aunties and uncles and bunch of cousins not to talk of nephews and nieces. So what says you ?.
I'm not here to argue for or against. I'm not in US even though l follow her politics but they way you have been expressing yourself one may wonder if you are Biden himself.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 8:08pm On Aug 29, 2020
salford1:

I am ready for them. The insults here are nothing compared to the ones in the regular politics section. cheesy
Just trying to let you know that the cultists are in the cult full time. They are just like the followers of Rev Jim Jones and they will kill and maim to support the Smelly Fat Orange Pig they worship.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) ... (4143) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.