Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,041 members, 7,956,871 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:11 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (255) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1891737 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (4440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kopfschmerzen: 4:36pm On Aug 23, 2019
If Obama or anyone in the DNC look up the sky and declare him/herself the chosen one. Fauxnews will be in a complete meltdown by now. Let throw the Greenland debacle and the disloyal Jews into the mix.

I was old enough to remember when these losers are in a complete shittbaggery when Obama worn a tan suit.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 4:40pm On Aug 23, 2019
kopfschmerzen:

Your drivel would have made sense if you ever paid for health insurance or tax in this country. Funny you are a citizen of a third world country where live is short and brutish.

Plus i have paid taxes in Germany and America. Germany gat more value than any shiiit uncle sam ever offer.
Comrade kophschmerzen, so this your latest reincarnation? grin. I expected you to start comparing your lunatic candidate's policies against Trump's but you decided to engage in the same ad hominem attacks you just accused me of earlier. The irony of liberal hypocrisy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kopfschmerzen: 4:43pm On Aug 23, 2019
Anduku:

Comrade kophschmerzen, so this your latest reincarnation? grin. I expected you to start comparing your lunatic candidate's policies against Trump's but you decided to engage in the same ad hominem attacks you just accused me of earlier. The irony of liberal hypocrisy

Do Trump even have any policies. Dude can't even debate on a nursery rhythm pass one minutes before diverting to his usually repeated drivel of jargon.

That you support that unintelligent waste pipe says much about your level of intelligence and self awareness tbvh.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 4:45pm On Aug 23, 2019
raumdeuter:
HBO host Bill Maher ridiculed Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., on Wednesday, suggesting the freshman congresswoman was childlike after she called for a boycott of his TV show.

"Some people have one move only: boycott. Cancel. Make-go-away," Maher wrote, apparently echoing phrases toddlers use. "But here’s the thing, the house voted 318 to 17 to condemn the #BDS movement, including 93% of Dems. Does Tlaib want to boycott 93% of her own party?"

Maher's tweet appeared to refer to a July vote in which the House overwhelmingly approved a measure opposing the Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions (BDS) movement against Israel.

Of course what else do liberals know aside boycott
honestly, the only democrats i will reason with are the true liberals, i.e the justice democrats not the establishment democrats like Nancy pelosi who aren't much different from republicans, they are as guilty of enabling trump as dug in republicans, the US/isreali alliance will only be made stronger when moral standards applicable to every other relationship is expected of them, even Jews in America don't condone Israel's highhandedness given the hypocrisy implied, but then again, descendants of genocidal Western Europeans who murdered raped and pillaged thier way to a continent that was never theirs can't be expected to empathize with Palestinians fighting the underdog fight against a US enabled Israeli, so boycott, divest and sanction is the right way to go and rashida tlaib is right but who cares? A relationship vaguely beneficial to the US should be protected at all costs, even at the cost of morals because I subscribe to a middle eastern religion that originated in Judea, I am true to myself, I don't "knowingly" subscribe to hypocrisy and as much as possible admit my bias! But that's just me, many ®etards here condemned the apartheid regime of south Africa backed by same US but support the state of Israel who are actually less Christian than the Palestinians whose lands they stole in a blatant show of shameless hypocrisy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 4:47pm On Aug 23, 2019
GalaticHorde:
oh I see! Liberals are routing for recession because a ®etarded republic apologist says so right? undecided all so it would fit into the foolish narrative you singlehandedly construed to give you a talking point that won't affect the credit balance of anybody right?

In paying of stormy Daniels amongst others, trump is guilty of campaign finance violation! That is one crime, that the justice department is compromised and the democrats are too gutless to hold him to account for that doesn't change that, I will stop with that for now, Trump's sins/crimes are well documented for me to even bother researching but when you insist I will bring up one at a time and as for your request that I shut the help up, this isn't my first rodeo on this thread so i understand your games, shutdown every liberal debater and drown the thread with lunatic, illogical conservative drivel with the help of the clearly partisan mods, so good luck shutting me up or maybe you can do us that honor seeing as your republican hypocrisy doesn't fly with me, lying outright, doctoring video, etcetera why accusing the other side of your sins, you should do yourself a favor and crawl into the swamp where all things deplorable belong!
And yes I read mnuching and Navarro's take on the economy but if you could read inbetween the lines you would understand that I categorised that(not in words though) as the official take for the public and trumpanzees like you and my opinion is/was the truth is closer to what mulvaney admits to republican donors in private, while mulvaney may not be a nominal expert, neither are those you quoted in true honesty seeing as Trump's cabinet are political hacks, lobbyists, republican think tank stooges and square pegs in round holes, that is my opinion, you of course are entitled to yours
Is it not funny that After your lengthy epistle, you couldn't name any crimes Trump was convicted of? Of all people, you had to name stormy Daniels, the same stormy Daniels that Trump had been beating like a rented mule at the courts? She was even ordered to pay damages to Trump for bringing frivolous cases against him in court. And liberals have been crying about a recession long before Mulvaney made any comments concerning that so stop using Mulvaney as an excuse for the lunacy of unhinged liberals crying recession where there is none

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kopfschmerzen: 4:48pm On Aug 23, 2019
GalaticHorde:
honestly, the only democrats i will reason with are the true liberals, i.e the justice democrats not the establishment democrats like Nancy pelosi who aren't much different from republicans, they are as guilty of enabling trump as dug in republicans, the US/isreali alliance will only be made stronger when moral standards applicable to every other relationship is expected of them, even Jews in America don't condone Israel's highhandedness given the hypocrisy implied, but then again, descendants of genocidal Western Europeans who murdered raped and pillaged thier way to a continent that was never theirs can't be expected to empathize with Palestinians fighting the underdog fight against a US enabled Israeli, so boycott, divest and sanction is the right way to go and rashida tlaib is right but who cares? A relationship vaguely beneficial to the US should be protected at all costs, even at the cost of morals because I subscribe to a middle eastern religion that originated in Judea, I am true to myself, I don't "knowingly" subscribe to hypocrisy and as much as possible admit my bias! But that's just me, many ®etards here condemned the apartheid regime of south Africa backed by same US but support the state of Israel who are actually less Christian than the Palestinians whose lands they stole in a blatant show of shameless hypocrisy

I'm left of Warren and Sanders on lot of issues, Establishment democrats need to be kick out of that party. Lols Funny how Jews are strong backer of apartheid S.A. Most pan africanist that worth their salt back the shiit for the Palestinians from Rev Desmond Tutu to Mandela to Malcom X and Rev Cornel West.

We know their shit throwing anti semitic crap around like paper toy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 4:52pm On Aug 23, 2019
kopfschmerzen:

Do Trump even have any policies. Dude can't even debate on a nursery rhythm pass one minutes before diverting to his usually repeated drivel of jargon.

That you support that unintelligent waste pipe says much about your level of intelligence and self awareness tbvh.
Trump has no policies yet you are all railing about his immigration policies? He has no policies yet you are all railing about his economic policies? He has no policies yet you are all railing against his medical policies? What can I say about people that keep railing about things that don't exist?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 4:52pm On Aug 23, 2019
Anduku:

What policies do they have? Taking away people's private healthcare plans? Giving Medicare to illegal immigrants on taxpayers money? Open borders? Taxing 70% of people's incomes, gun grabbing against the express provisions of the 2nd amendments? Mehn, if those clowns campaign on their policies alone, they will be thoroughly trashed by Trump and they know it, that's why why they have decided to put their hopes on screaming racism!! Russia!! And clamouring for a nonexistent recession.
as I said stop singing Trump's and fox News's soundbites like a faithful pet parrot.
Start with taking away people's private healthcare plans, what is so good about those private plans? Canada has a single payer plan, where does the US rank amongst other developed nations on the indices of healthcare delivery and or accessibility? Or let me give you the podium, on what indices would you rank a good healthcare system suitable for a so called developed country? Let's start with that
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 4:58pm On Aug 23, 2019
Rep Seth Moulton has dropped out of the presidential race. There are now 21 Democrats left
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 4:58pm On Aug 23, 2019
GalaticHorde:
as I said stop singing Trump's and fox News's soundbites like a faithful pet parrot.
Start with taking away people's private healthcare plans, what is so good about those private plans? Canada has a single payer plan, where does the US rank amongst other developed nations on the indices of healthcare delivery and or accessibility? Or let me give you the podium, on what indices would you rank a good healthcare system suitable for a so called developed country? Let's start with that
What's good about people's private healthcare plans? Hmmm, I wouldn't know, I just wouldn't know why an overwhelming majority of Americans don't want their private plans taken away them. They must all be dumb Trumpamzees who don't know what's good enough for them but you and you lunatic liberal politicians are all knowing and smarter than them all, well done!!

I'd really love to see the dems make taking away people's private healthcare plans the centre of their campaign and see how that goes.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kopfschmerzen: 5:00pm On Aug 23, 2019
Anduku:

Trump has no policies yet you are all railing about his immigration policies? He has no policies yet you are all railing about his economic policies? He has no policies yet you are all railing against his medical policies? What can I say about people that keep railing about things that don't exist?

Policies?? Please let him debate any of his policies the way Obama was gracing one townhall to the other about ACA.

Same Trump that support background check for guns last week and backtrack the next day?

The same one that called for pay check tax cut earlier this week and back out the next day.

Trump understand any of those politics like i understand spacecraft.

The immigration policies are solely controlled by Steven Miller, God this dude don't even know how this shitty government is running on autopilot.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kopfschmerzen: 5:02pm On Aug 23, 2019
GalaticHorde:

Dude i kid you not, when i was in Germany i use to buy vials of insulin for one of my diabetic folks for 39,50 euros. Guess what? Same shiit is 250$ here. And this folks want us to keep voting for establishment democrats and idiotic GOP slaving under the purse of special interest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 5:03pm On Aug 23, 2019
Anduku:

Is it not funny that After your lengthy epistle, you couldn't name any crimes Trump was convicted of? Of all people, you had to name stormy Daniels, the same stormy Daniels that Trump had been beating like a rented mule at the courts? She was even ordered to pay damages to Trump for bringing frivolous cases against him in court. And liberals have been crying about a recession long before Mulvaney made any comments concerning that so stop using Mulvaney as an excuse for the lunacy of unhinged liberals crying recession where there is none
dude, is paying hush money during election campaigning and not declaring it to the feds a violation of election financing laws or not? Yes, he is not being prosecuted, .......yet! There's also obstruction of justice which Mueller acknowledges his DOJ brief prevents him from following up, so there is crime and there is circumstance, post presidency i guess we will find out, mulvaney or no mulvaney, I am liberal to the core and I don't remember me praying for a recession, stop feeding your concocted talking point for the sake of owning libs in a debate, makes you come of as delusional and again on mulvaney, he said what he said, mad at it? Take him up on it, I only reported it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 5:08pm On Aug 23, 2019
kopfschmerzen:

Policies?? Please let him debate any of his policies the way Obama was gracing one townhall to the other about ACA.

Same Trump that support background check for guns last week and backtrack the next day?

The same one that called for pay check tax cut earlier this week and back out the next day.

Trump understand any of those politics like i understand spacecraft.

The immigration policies are solely controlled by Steven Miller, God this dude don't even know how this shitty government is running on autopilot.
Your democrat candidate will have his or her chance to debate Trump on their policies before the elections. Maybe we should just wait till then for them to lay out their cases. But you really need to get off the CNN opium. That Trump discussed plans with people doesn't mean he proposed them. Trump has never proposed any pay check tax cut and he only said he was open to proposals for stricter gun control laws, he never proposed any of that. I challenge you to show me where he ever made such proposals himself not what the media and their anonymous sources are saying. Discussing proposals is not the same thing as making same.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 5:08pm On Aug 23, 2019
Anduku:

and pray tell me what Trump's actual economic policies are? Tell me according to your understanding, I am interested in details
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kopfschmerzen: 5:12pm On Aug 23, 2019
Anduku:

Your democrat candidate will have his or her chance to debate Trump their policies before the elections. Maybe we should just wait till then for them to lay out their cases. But you really need to get off the CNN opium. That Trump discussed plans with people doesn't mean he proposed them. Trump has never proposed any pay check tax cut and he only said he was open to proposals for stricter gun control laws, he never proposed any of that. I challenge you to show me where he ever made such proposals himself not what the media and their anonymous sources are saying. Discussing proposals is not the same thing as making same.

Lols stop spewing crap, when the press leaked an insider effort by his admin to propose a pay check cut. He said it categorical when asked that they are considering it and later backtracked.

I pray he get any of Warren or Sanders for debate they gonna biatchslap him so hard, his cheap nursery insult will not work when those ones start schooling him like a toddler.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 5:17pm On Aug 23, 2019
GalaticHorde:
dude, is paying hush money during election campaigning and not declaring it to the feds a violation of election financing laws or not? Yes, he is not being prosecuted, .......yet! There's also obstruction of justice which Mueller acknowledges his DOJ brief prevents him from following up, so there is crime and there is circumstance, post presidency i guess we will find out, mulvaney or no mulvaney, I am liberal to the core and I don't remember me praying for a recession, stop feeding your concocted talking point for the sake of owning libs in a debate, makes you come of as delusional and again on mulvaney, he said what he said, mad at it? Take him up on it, I only reported it
Firstly, I am not mad with Mulvaney OK, I love the guy and if anyone is coming off as delusional here, it's definitely you!! As for your allegations of trump breaking the laws, they are just what they are, allegations!! And that's what they will remain until you are able to bring incontrovertible evidence to prove it before a court of competent jurisdiction

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 5:19pm On Aug 23, 2019
kopfschmerzen:

Lols stop spewing crap, when the press leaked an insider effort by his admin to propose a pay check cut. He said it categorical when asked that they are considering it and later backtracked.

I pray he get any of Warren or Sanders for debate they gonna biatchslap him so hard, his cheap nursery insult will not work when those ones start schooling him like a toddler.
I said I don't want your insider or anonymous media sources. Provide evidence that Trump himself ever made such a proposal or get lost!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 5:22pm On Aug 23, 2019
GalaticHorde:
and pray tell me what Trump's actual economic policies are? Tell me according to your understanding, I am interested in details
Hmmm, who was it again that signed a sweeping tax bill into law in 2017?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kopfschmerzen: 5:22pm On Aug 23, 2019
Anduku:

I said I don't want your insider or anonymous media sources. Provide evidence that Trump himself ever made such a proposal or get lost!!

Stop spewing crap he said it himself in a presser.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:35pm On Aug 23, 2019

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 5:35pm On Aug 23, 2019
Anduku:

What's good about people's private healthcare plans? Hmmm, I wouldn't know, I just wouldn't know why an overwhelming majority of Americans don't want their private plans taken away them. They must all be dumb Trumpamzees who don't know what's good enough for them but you and you lunatic liberal politicians are all knowing and smarter than them all, well done!!

I'd really love to see the dems make taking away people's private healthcare plans the centre of their campaign and see how that goes.
who are the "overwhelming majority of Americans" you are referring to here? I hope you read the polls?
https://thehill.com/hilltv/what-americas-thinking/412552-majority-of-republicans-say-the-support-medicare-for-all-poll?amp
Stop projecting reverse opinions on subject matters
Even republican supporters praise their limited government backed ACA coverage watered down by the republican congress but refuse to believe it is the same obamacare, just think on the con these people's psyche has undergone and yes true liberals like Bernie and warren with an agreeable congress will introduce a single payer system that will cover everything because they are not beholden to medical insurance coys and their lobbyists and also because like Bernie said, "I wrote the f******ng bill myself ". Medical insurance is a multibillion dollar for profit industry that has no place or right existing as a middleman between the patient and the care provider in a sane country, but sanity, isn't the republican party or their supporter's forte now is it? Bernie partnered with an NGO named insulin for all or just something like that recently to transport some Americans to Canada to buy insulin at a price that bewildered them, they didn't know Bernie partnered this trip, so when Bernie stepped up to address them that this was done to make a point, were same drugs manufactured by same companies have a differential in pricing running into hundreds to over a thousand dollars per dose in two countries with a common border and said it was done to highlight the influence political lobbying of health insurance companies and pharmaceutical industries have on Washington's policies as compared to a country with a single payer where the single payer does the negotiating of prices for everyone, it dawns on everyone who is not brainless that politics and lobbying is the cause of the difference and even trump supporters among them had to man up and own up the con that is the republican narrative they have been spoon fed which you are also parroting.
Asides that, tell me, what form of medical insurance is the military and congress covered by? Is it private? grin is it effective or not?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 5:36pm On Aug 23, 2019
kopfschmerzen:

Stop spewing crap he said it himself in a presser.
This is the problem I have debating with you liberals, you find it nearly impossible to make factual comments and lie endlessly without shame. Since you can't provide any evidence that Trump made such a proposal, I will help you explain what you are finding difficult to understand. A government can discuss so many options behind the scenes, that doesn't equate to making a proposal. It's just like having a problem and thinking of different possible solutions to it, in the presser you are referring to, Trump said, "Payroll tax is something that we think about, and a lot of people would like to see that, and that very much affects the workers of our country,". How does him saying it's something they think about equate to him making a proposal for that? He was even very clear in that presser that he was quote, "not talking about doing anything at this moment" and here you are saying he backtracked, how does someone backtrack from a proposal that wasn't even made? Like I said, lay off the CNN opium and start thinking for yourself

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:41pm On Aug 23, 2019
GalaticHorde:
The shameless fuqing Isratheids!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kopfschmerzen: 5:41pm On Aug 23, 2019
Anduku:

This is the problem I have debating with you liberals, you find it nearly impossible to make factual comments and lie endlessly without shame. Since you can't provide any evidence that Trump made such a proposal, I will help you explain what you are finding difficult to understand. A government can discuss so many options behind the scenes, that doesn't equate to making a proposal. It's just like having a problem and thinking of different possible solutions to it, in the presser you are referring to, Trump said, "Payroll tax is something that we think about, and a lot of people would like to see that, and that very much affects the workers of our country,". How does him saying it's something they think about equate to him making a proposal for that? He was even very clear in that presser that he was quote, "not talking about doing anything at this moment" and here you are saying he backtracked, how does someone backtrack from a proposal that wasn't even made? Like I said, lay off the CNN opium and start thinking for yourself

Lols!!! Keep drinking your own koolaid. The proposal he said they are considering on live TV and make an about turn the next day same for gun control.

Y'all are so far gone in the anus of this orange buffon even if he slap your mother on Live TV, y'all will still spin it.

Lols keep living in your third world delusion.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kopfschmerzen: 5:42pm On Aug 23, 2019
Another back track they have cancel the plan to cut $4 billion in foreign aid. What a joke of a presidency.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:43pm On Aug 23, 2019
Anduku:

True, Lol!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:46pm On Aug 23, 2019
Anduku:

Excuse me! What "overwhelming majority"? Are the people who need healthcare but cannot afford it the minority or what?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 5:49pm On Aug 23, 2019
GalaticHorde:
who are the "overwhelming majority of Americans" you are referring to here? I hope you read the polls?
https://thehill.com/hilltv/what-americas-thinking/412552-majority-of-republicans-say-the-support-medicare-for-all-poll?amp
Stop projecting reverse opinions on subject matters
Even republican supporters praise their limited government backed ACA coverage watered down by the republican congress but refuse to believe it is the same obamacare, just think on the con these people's psyche has undergone and yes true liberals like Bernie and warren with an agreeable congress will introduce a single payer system that will cover everything because they are not beholden to medical insurance coys and their lobbyists and also because like Bernie said, "I wrote the f******ng bill myself ". Medical insurance is a multibillion dollar for profit industry that has no place or right existing as a middleman between the patient and the care provider in a sane country, but sanity, isn't the republican party or their supporter's forte now is it? Bernie partnered with an NGO named insulin for all or just something like that recently to transport some Americans to Canada to buy insulin at a price that bewildered them, they didn't know Bernie partnered this trip, so when Bernie stepped up to address them that this was done to make a point, were same drugs manufactured by same companies have a differential in pricing running into hundreds to over a thousand dollars per dose in two countries with a common border and said it was done to highlight the influence political lobbying of health insurance companies and pharmaceutical industries have on Washington's policies as compared to a country with a single payer where the single payer does the negotiating of prices for everyone, it dawns on everyone who is not brainless that politics and lobbying is the cause of the difference and even trump supporters among them had to man up and own up the con that is the republican narrative they have been spoon fed which you are also parroting.
Asides that, tell me, what form of medical insurance is the military and congress covered by? Is it private? grin is it effective or not?
You had to go back to a the hill post in 2018 to make your point that was very sly of you but not honest at all. People are interested in medicare coverage for all but they were asked if they wanted medicare for all if it meant losing their private healthcare plans and an overwhelming 90% said they won't it!!! So nice try at being a smart alec but I will do one better by providing you a 2019 post by the same the hill showing you that 90% of Americans don't want you messing with their private healthcare plans and will choose their private plans over medicare for all any day

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/hilltv/what-americas-thinking/428958-poll-voters-want-the-government-to-provide-healthcare-for%3famp

And oh, I have one advice for you too, Stop projecting reverse opinions on subject matters!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 5:50pm On Aug 23, 2019
budaatum:

Excuse me! What "overwhelming majority"? Are the people who need healthcare but cannot afford it the minority or what?
This overwhelming majority

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/hilltv/what-americas-thinking/428958-poll-voters-want-the-government-to-provide-healthcare-for%3famp

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 5:51pm On Aug 23, 2019
Anduku:

Hmmm, who was it again that signed a sweeping tax bill into law in 2017?
and how is that bill beneficial to middle income America? undecided that it benefits the top 1% and skyrockets the budget deficit is what you're honestly touting as a beneficial economic policy? grin cheesy grin grin and I thought you were smart! undecided where is the trickle down effect? GM is shutting down factories, coal coys are shutting down, truckers are loosing freight contracts and farmers are living on government handouts (yup, socialism baby!) wink but you're like "he signed a sweeping tax bill!" What part of your understanding did the bill sweep away? grin because I can promise you, it swept part of middle Americas average income earnings away

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kopfschmerzen: 5:55pm On Aug 23, 2019
https://twitter.com/JohnJHarwood/status/1164930799088652288?s=19

Rethuglicians are peeling off the MAGA sinking ship. From George Conway to Rick Wilson to Joe Walsh and many more.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (4440) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.