Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) (44724 Views)

The Collapse Of Family Is The Collapse Of Society / Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year / Little Boy Storms Out Of Family Gathering After Being Denied Swimming (2) (3) (4)

Re: Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) by pemiakd: 8:26am On May 17, 2018
Gud for her
Re: Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) by dominique(f): 8:27am On May 17, 2018
I can see she's upper class
Re: Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27am On May 17, 2018
She's rich and can meet all their needs. Please don't copy her if you're not stable financially.

Re: Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) by Bizzysmitty(m): 8:27am On May 17, 2018
Looking for a wife that can even give me 10 children, taking care of them ain't a problem.

Re: Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) by zolajpower: 8:27am On May 17, 2018
Drop it already , we ur die hard fans are listening .
Re: Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) by ngwababe(f): 8:27am On May 17, 2018
But we are 9 too, I and my twin sis are the last. What's the biggy?

Re: Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) by tibro(m): 8:27am On May 17, 2018
[she is a nurse. quote author=Elder001 post=67627412]
Spreading legs anyhow..
this is how to identify lazy stay at home wives..all they can offer is sex sex sex.

any man who still allow his wife to become a full time house wife in this century will surely die before his date... these women come with many problems! [/quote]

Re: Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) by Niccoloimhotep: 8:28am On May 17, 2018
I counted 8
Re: Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 8:30am On May 17, 2018
so she cant abstain...smh! if every woman dey born like this ehn, china is too small for overpopulation.
well, i pray that God provides for her and her children sha, cos men are naturally not addictive to poposhinshin... if u know what i mean.
Re: Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) by Adesolomon2014(m): 8:31am On May 17, 2018
Sarang:
so what does she do?

Modified: So why are you all quoting me, I only asked a simple question. Am I Buhari nah what is all this sad

She is a Wife!! A Superhero!! A Nurse!! A Chauffer!! A Cook!! A Paramedic!! A Counselor!! A Referee!! Prayer Warrior!! And A Unapologetic Mother of 9!!!

Ur above question is not simple but foolish, try being reasonable next time.

Re: Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) by Adesolomon2014(m): 8:32am On May 17, 2018
ngwababe:
But we are 9 too, I and my twin sis are the last. What's the biggy?

U dey mind some people. Unreasonable people everywhere.
Re: Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) by Adesolomon2014(m): 8:33am On May 17, 2018
Niccoloimhotep:
I counted 8

Same here too.
Was thinking the 9th is in her stomach for now pending the 9months course.

Re: Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) by Schemer360: 8:35am On May 17, 2018
A soccer team in a flat
Re: Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 8:37am On May 17, 2018
Elder001:

Spreading legs anyhow..
this is how to identify lazy stay at home wives..all they can offer is sex sex sex.

any man who still allow his wife to become a full time house wife in this century will surely die before his date... these women come with many problems!

There are a lot of men who forced their wives to resign their job and become full housewives.

Re: Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 8:39am On May 17, 2018
Sultty:
Definitely not in Nigeria

Upkeep of the kids will kill them both
Re: Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42am On May 17, 2018
Xisnin:

There are a lot of men who forced their wives to resign their job and become full housewives.

I'm not talking about 19th century.

This is one of the reasons why sensible ladies are opting out of marriages because no sensible lady is going to quit her career because of kids and marriage. only the lazy ones do such.

Re: Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43am On May 17, 2018
I counted 8
Re: Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) by CastedAyo: 8:44am On May 17, 2018
duduade:
Obviously its cause she lives in a place where things are working

If she lived in Africa or Asia where the poverty level is high and nothing seems to be working, nobody would have explained what family planning meant

Nothing is working in Asia

Re: Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) by gazmann(m): 8:44am On May 17, 2018
Elder001:

Spreading legs anyhow..

any man who still allow his wife to become a full time house wife in this century will surely die before his date... these women come with many problems!

Some people stay at home and have hundreds of million in investment working for them. Life is not a 9 to 5 affair

Re: Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47am On May 17, 2018
Lalas247:
Well if the husband can provide none of our biz...
But 9 kids shocked wow .... family planing ain’t rocket science ....
if both spouses can...
Re: Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) by obi123: 8:47am On May 17, 2018
Depends on what you want for your life, if you want to spend your whole life catering for kids, good luck, if you have other things you have planned asides catering for kids , good luck too, each to his own really. Whatever your choice its not easy

Re: Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) by DABREEZYTOS(f): 8:52am On May 17, 2018
Biko,wia z d ninth babyis he the one she put her hand on his shoulder?abeg,anyone see what i saw?
Re: Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) by MARKETfund: 9:00am On May 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:

This reminds me of an article written by Gloria Anozie or Gloria Norbert Young when she was still a columnist for Daily Sun sometime around 2003.

She said it wasn't fair that men used rubbers.
That women deserve the satisfaction of feeling the warm semen splutter and creap into their crevice.

Sex is a beautiful thing so it's proceeds should not be hindered.
Birth control isn't African.
Why cum outside when it never gets full inside?

Like the Abakalikis will rather say,
"It's your own to give birth but the Lord's own to cater to them"

Onye iberibe! grin grin grin

Re: Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) by lolly2pops: 9:03am On May 17, 2018
Go ahead woman! You can go up to fifteen. Who needs family flanning? I ended up with more health issues using oral and shots contraceptives i had to quite. My husband doesnt wanna go for the male patch and the withdrawal method i hate as it cuts my orgasm short. And oh, good luck with your finances as it seems they'll all go to college at once..
Re: Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) by lastempero: 9:03am On May 17, 2018
I can't find the remainder one in the picture Abi e still Dey belle Dey form.
Re: Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) by omoge001: 9:04am On May 17, 2018
Elder001:

Spreading legs anyhow..

You are so jealous of her beautiful family right? Something you most surely lack. You have no Family and no wife Abi? . And don't curse men here, they won't die before their time. Curse go back to sender. OMG!
Re: Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) by Psoul(m): 9:07am On May 17, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:
I am yet to see the 9th kiddo or did she lay down on the bed to have sex and give birth to her husband too? It seems he is the 9th kid.

Besides, why do people all of a sudden adorn a victim mentality just to celebrate a thing? You have 9 kids and so what? Why run to post and act like the whole world villifies you for it?

Yes...she has to do that cos ppl don't mind their business. Do you kw how many ppl that must have lashed her for having the number of children she have?
Do u know how many ppl that had said to her; it's not matter of giving birth to them, it's all about training them?
Can u imagine hw many ppl that must called her "spider" bearing children in multiples.

I don't see anything wrong in her doing this post. Ple should mind their business. You have a choice, i have mine. Why must u insist that ur choice is better than mine. Who told u?

Re: Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) by omoge001: 9:09am On May 17, 2018
Elder001:

I'm not talking about 19th century.

This is one of the reasons why sensible ladies are opting out of marriages because no sensible lady is going to quit her career because of kids and marriage. only the lazy ones do such.

You are utterly wrong!
Re: Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) by jeff92: 9:09am On May 17, 2018
wakes:
nhia
well itz beautiful for me since she is living a comfortable life wit ha kidz
Re: Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12am On May 17, 2018
omoge001:

You are so jealous of her beautiful family right? Something you most surely lack. You have no Family and no wife Abi? . And don't curse men here, they won't die before their time. Curse go back to sender. OMG!

kid.. I'm a married man
Re: Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) by Geesaintagape: 9:14am On May 17, 2018
Children are blessings from Jehovah. Woman u are blessed.

Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) / 19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money / Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos)