Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,626 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) (35496 Views)

Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme / Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection / Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) by isalegan2: 4:03pm On May 17, 2018
Yinxies:

My mum; when you do something wrong, if you like call the whole village to beg for you she will say its okay until 1am that's when you know its never okay until you get brain re-setting flogging

Very annoying
cheesy grin grin grin

Love that mom! cool smiley
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 17, 2018
AprokoGirl:

looking for admission?

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) by lordmassac(m): 12:13am On May 18, 2018
eherbal:
my mum exactly

Bros, that thing can demoralize person morale... I'll just cancel all fixtures for that dey jeje.
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) by Xavier5(m): 10:12pm On May 27, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Groom Abandons New Bride At Benin Registry, Takes To His Heels On Sighting Wife / At What Age Should A Child Leave His/Her Parents And Start An Independent Life? / Man In Search Of Ghost Finds Girlfriend Sleeping With Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.