₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,117,029 members, 4,584,270 topics. Date: Friday, 16 November 2018 at 06:24 AM

Checklist For Women: 10 Things Not To Do On A Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checklist For Women: 10 Things Not To Do On A Date (210 Views)

Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women / Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Checklist For Women: 10 Things Not To Do On A Date by Stocktonmac: 11:00am On May 17
Trust me ladies, we do some crazy things to sabotage any chance of developing a relationship with a guy. Here’s a list of things that you just shouldn’t do on a date.

Don’t talk too much gossip.

While we women love to chat about current news, celebrity headliners, or whatever catches our interest, be careful not to go on and on. Men just don’t care.

Don’t clam up.

Engage in a conversation! Use this opportunity to share things about yourself and find out more about him.

Don’t whine.

It may feel good to unwind and vent about all the things that went wrong in your day. But he’s your date, not your therapist.

Don’t wine!

Avoid drinking on your date. Giggling excessively or getting lost on the way to the restroom will certainly not make for a good first impression. Know your limit and stick to it.

Don’t talk about your ex.

A conversation may lead to a perfect opportunity to share a story about your ex. Button your lip! You probably will say something you’ll regret later.

Don’t bring up the m-word.

Don’t be talking marriage on the first date! Sheesh! Simply try to get to know him and see if you even like the guy enough to want to see him again.

Don’t be crazy cat lady.

While fluffy is too cute for words, limit discussion about your pets unless he is a pet lover too.

Don’t be a pushover!

Speak your mind. If he asks what you prefer, tell him.

Don’t NOT Offer To Pay.

Let the guy know you don’t expect him to pay. Show consideration. If he insists on paying, graciously accept.

Don’t cling!

You know what I am talking about. Nothing turns off a man faster than a desperate, clingy woman.
So that’s all I’ve come up with. Anything I missed?

The post "Checklist for Women: 10 Things Not To Do On A Date" appeared first on Loveawake Blog

Re: Checklist For Women: 10 Things Not To Do On A Date by folake4u(f): 11:07am On May 17
undecided Don't carry your hungry friends along on a date. This cannot be overemphasized.

#drops mic.

1 Like

Re: Checklist For Women: 10 Things Not To Do On A Date by KrystosCJ(m): 11:09am On May 17
Instead of telling them what not to do, why not tell them what to do.

DO NOT DO THIS has a way of making them do it. Women like to test men.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get In The Mood For Sex: Get Hot & Beat The Dry Spell… / Sexy Business Unfolding / My Husband Is Against Registry Marriage: Is He Hiding Something?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.