Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Important DIE! 9 Things Not To Do If You Want To Stay Attractive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Important DIE! 9 Things Not To Do If You Want To Stay Attractive (954 Views)

5 Things Not To Do When Meeting Your Spouse Parents For The First Time / 9 Things To Know When Meeting Your Partner’s Parents / 5 Ways To Stay Attractive To A Woman (2) (3) (4)

Important DIE! 9 Things Not To Do If You Want To Stay Attractive by IamPlato(m): 7:45pm On Feb 02, 2021
Posts like this no dey reach front page oh and it might be taken down before you know it

But in this video I listed 9 things you should not do as a guy if you wish to stay attractive, if you break it then you will Bleep up your self even before a 14 year old girl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89ALijkVMyI
Re: Important DIE! 9 Things Not To Do If You Want To Stay Attractive by DSC7: 8:01pm On Feb 02, 2021
Asin mk i click dey watch you

Re: Important DIE! 9 Things Not To Do If You Want To Stay Attractive by IamPlato(m): 8:05pm On Feb 02, 2021
DSC7:
Asin mk i click dey watch you
grin but you can watch Davido and burnaboy...

Una funny
Re: Important DIE! 9 Things Not To Do If You Want To Stay Attractive by IamPlato(m): 7:44am On Feb 03, 2021
Good morning
Re: Important DIE! 9 Things Not To Do If You Want To Stay Attractive by IamPlato(m): 9:58am On Feb 03, 2021
You can follow me on Instagram @official_directorwalker
Re: Important DIE! 9 Things Not To Do If You Want To Stay Attractive by devilmaycry: 10:20am On Feb 03, 2021
IamPlato:
grin but you can watch Davido and burnaboy...

Una funny
of cos ...we know them,but who re u ?
Re: Important DIE! 9 Things Not To Do If You Want To Stay Attractive by IamPlato(m): 1:09pm On Feb 03, 2021
devilmaycry:
of cos ...we know them,but who re u ?
10 years ago you would have asked Davido that question

Re: Important DIE! 9 Things Not To Do If You Want To Stay Attractive by IamPlato(m): 10:13pm On Feb 04, 2021
great evening
Re: Important DIE! 9 Things Not To Do If You Want To Stay Attractive by IamPlato(m): 10:46pm On Feb 05, 2021
Watch The Videos

Leave Women And Make Money, Be Established First. Dating A Lady And Still... / This Dating Site Lets You Choose Who You Want To Fvck / How I Lost The Love Of Life

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8