Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

EFCC Detains Senator Albert Bassey Over Receipt Of N1.1b Vehicles From Oil Baron - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Detains Senator Albert Bassey Over Receipt Of N1.1b Vehicles From Oil Baron (34158 Views)

Senator Albert Bassey Akpan Dumps PDP / Court Allows EFCC To Arrest Senator Albert Bassey For Money Laundering / EFCC To Arraign Senator Albert Bassey For Receiving 12 Cars Worth N254m As Gifts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Detains Senator Albert Bassey Over Receipt Of N1.1b Vehicles From Oil Baron by papoudaupolos: 6:13pm On May 17, 2018
GreenMavro:
angry

I belong to COMMENT READERS ASSOCIATION OF AFRICA (CRAOA) our duty is to read, hit like, smile and pass. we don't look for trouble oo... And pls try and be vry brief with ur comments so we can move quickly to the next comments thank u, also if you are a member of this association,

#hitlikeandpass # no find trouble oo.
I belong to hitmen squad. We quote and point your gaffe.
Guy stop telling people how to write what to write. Freedom of speech
Re: EFCC Detains Senator Albert Bassey Over Receipt Of N1.1b Vehicles From Oil Baron by Neoteny(m): 6:23pm On May 17, 2018
SalamRushdie:
I wonder what is it with our leaders and love of useless things like cars ..

Cars are hardly useless.

It's when you acquire more than you need that it becomes a problem.

It's not uncommon to see one single looter owning over 70 cars.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Detains Senator Albert Bassey Over Receipt Of N1.1b Vehicles From Oil Baron by ideology(m): 6:24pm On May 17, 2018
Wantedmiller:

Is he corrupt?

ask Tinubu, Orji, Ameachi.

I bet you, you don't know him.
Re: EFCC Detains Senator Albert Bassey Over Receipt Of N1.1b Vehicles From Oil Baron by Neoteny(m): 6:27pm On May 17, 2018
LastSurvivor11:
Am not in support of criminals but what is worth doing is worth doing well..

What happened to barchil lawal even when he has been indicted by the committee.
And why is it committee that will indict him instead of usual EFCC.
What about burutai dubai house n co..

I think the worst form of corruption is nepotism and shielding of thieves from family members n party loyalists..

Who the heck is "barchil" lawal?

Are Nigerians truly that lazy to bother to check correct names?
Re: EFCC Detains Senator Albert Bassey Over Receipt Of N1.1b Vehicles From Oil Baron by 9jaArea: 6:48pm On May 17, 2018
SBG04:

Your problem.
You're one in a million.
Your vote counts in your house.
There are millions of Nigerians that are satisfied with the APC. Almost everyday, those people that looted our collective patrimony are bring dragged to court by the EFCC. Impunity is fast disappearing. Of course things are not perfect but they're getting better.

At the moment the big men are more afraid of law enforcement than the average Nigerian.

Baba is still the man for the job
Re: EFCC Detains Senator Albert Bassey Over Receipt Of N1.1b Vehicles From Oil Baron by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 17, 2018
PHILipu1:

What stopped PDP from going after APC people when PDP was in charge?
Please how old are ?
Re: EFCC Detains Senator Albert Bassey Over Receipt Of N1.1b Vehicles From Oil Baron by Wantedmiller: 7:11pm On May 17, 2018
ideology:
ask Tinubu, Orji, Ameachi.
I bet you, you don't know him.
are you excluding yourself and I?
Re: EFCC Detains Senator Albert Bassey Over Receipt Of N1.1b Vehicles From Oil Baron by kaywize: 7:45pm On May 17, 2018
Good work efcc
Re: EFCC Detains Senator Albert Bassey Over Receipt Of N1.1b Vehicles From Oil Baron by LastSurvivor11: 8:00pm On May 17, 2018
Neoteny:

Who the heck is "barchil" lawal?

Are Nigerians truly that lazy to bother to check correct names?

I have seen you..
Next!
Re: EFCC Detains Senator Albert Bassey Over Receipt Of N1.1b Vehicles From Oil Baron by ogundeleai(m): 8:22pm On May 17, 2018
mrdashing10:
He's a member of PDP, that's why he's corrupt grin
Clueless government, Sentimental EFCC
Amazing comment, regrettably you belong to one of the youth being touted to take power from the old.... This indeed an interesting nation
Re: EFCC Detains Senator Albert Bassey Over Receipt Of N1.1b Vehicles From Oil Baron by ogundeleai(m): 8:23pm On May 17, 2018
Except we are deceiving ourselves the only personalty that can handle this Nation {not in total} to appreciable level is Buhari
Re: EFCC Detains Senator Albert Bassey Over Receipt Of N1.1b Vehicles From Oil Baron by Ussy4real(m): 8:48pm On May 17, 2018
SalamRushdie:

You clearly don't know the kind of person I am ...I am strictly pro good governance
I need to see a different you to believe that

1 Like

Re: EFCC Detains Senator Albert Bassey Over Receipt Of N1.1b Vehicles From Oil Baron by jimrog: 8:58pm On May 17, 2018
mrdashing10:

Lol, I'm ignorant but we are voting out APC next year.

U have just one vote..
Re: EFCC Detains Senator Albert Bassey Over Receipt Of N1.1b Vehicles From Oil Baron by saintkeppy(m): 9:39pm On May 17, 2018
rozayx5:
the richest politician in akwa ibom after akpabio

dude stole billions shocked shocked shocked

Is he richer than the former SSG?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Detains Senator Albert Bassey Over Receipt Of N1.1b Vehicles From Oil Baron by adims96(m): 9:58pm On May 17, 2018
I thought senators are immune
Re: EFCC Detains Senator Albert Bassey Over Receipt Of N1.1b Vehicles From Oil Baron by Nobody: 12:05am On May 18, 2018
These dudes( Akpabio and Bassey) robbed Akwaibom State blind.

A very rich oil state but there is palpable poverty in every nook and cranny.

While the diarrheal mouth Akpabio concentrated on infrastructural development, human capital development suffered terribly.
Re: EFCC Detains Senator Albert Bassey Over Receipt Of N1.1b Vehicles From Oil Baron by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:57am On May 18, 2018
SalamRushdie:
I wonder what is it with our leaders and love of useless things like cars ..
gets lots of puccy

1 Like

Re: EFCC Detains Senator Albert Bassey Over Receipt Of N1.1b Vehicles From Oil Baron by akpanbaba: 6:29am On May 18, 2018
And the people said RELEASE BARNABAS AND CRUCIFY JESUS.Efcc should release BASSEY and arrest AKPABIO.
I am wondering how a man who stole milk with spoon is arrested and the man who stole milk stored in a drum-like container is walking free
Do they know BASSEY was a commissioner under AKPABIO.?.Where is the petition written by Bar Leo Ekpenyong on how AKPABIO messed up the state financially during his ignominious and disastrous reign as a governor.If Bassey could make as much as a commissioner from one contractor ,the EFCC should beam their searchlight on the grandmaster himself-Akpabio.EFCC should not disappoint Akwaibomites .We anxiously waiting .The era of uncommon looting headed by AKPABIO must be investigated and it will a diservice to Akwa Ibom State if EFCC sweeps it under the carpet.
Re: EFCC Detains Senator Albert Bassey Over Receipt Of N1.1b Vehicles From Oil Baron by newslifeop: 8:58am On May 18, 2018
hmmm
Re: EFCC Detains Senator Albert Bassey Over Receipt Of N1.1b Vehicles From Oil Baron by wiseone28: 4:58pm On May 18, 2018
akpanbaba:
And the people said RELEASE BARNABAS AND CRUCIFY JESUS.Efcc should release BASSEY and arrest AKPABIO.
I am wondering how a man who stole milk with spoon is arrested and the man who stole milk stored in a drum-like container is walking free
Do they know BASSEY was a commissioner under AKPABIO.?.Where is the petition written by Bar Leo Ekpenyong on how AKPABIO messed up the state financially during his ignominious and disastrous reign as a governor.If Bassey could make as much as a commissioner from one contractor ,the EFCC should beam their searchlight on the grandmaster himself-Akpabio.EFCC should not disappoint Akwaibomites .We anxiously waiting .The era of uncommon looting headed by AKPABIO must be investigated and it will a diservice to Akwa Ibom State if EFCC sweeps it under the carpet.
You are right but did you also read this....The Akwa Ibom State Government has refused to
make relevant documents available to the EFCC..?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soyinka Compares DSS With Dog, Says Dogs More Civilised / Ijele Speaks Detained For Accusing Evangelist Ebuka Obi Of Fake Miracles / INEC Awards N434million Contract To Binani’s Printing Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.