Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,492 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) (46394 Views)

Alex Usifo Does Push Up Challenge At 68 Years Old / Nnaji Charity Pays Mompha A Courtesy Visit At EFCC Office / Deji Adeyanju Challenges HushPuppi To A Debate In Front Of EFCC Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 17, 2018
Dollarship:
Please who have good banks logs with good balance cry

grin grin grin
Only those in the realm of the spirit will get your transmission
Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by obailala(m): 11:20pm On May 17, 2018
Issafela:
After activist Deji Adeyanju took to his twitter page to challenge hushpuppi to a debate at the EFCC office, Nigerian socialite "Hushpuppi" took to his Snapchat page to addresses the press, as he accepts Deji's challenge.

Hushpuppi gave deji some conditions before he can come down to Nigeria.

Some Of Them Are:

First class ticket to nigeria
Five star hotel
Maximum security
Good meals E.t.c

Source & Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cP7HVElZgZ8?t=84

http://nairaplus.com/2018/05/17/hushpuppi-accept-dejis-debate-challenge-at-efcc-office-video/

Lol.. This guy sounds like Asari grin
Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by idris4eva(m): 11:22pm On May 17, 2018
Deji should swear on his life that he only spend what he got paid at the end of the month
Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by Iamthoney(m): 11:23pm On May 17, 2018
Funnicator:
is hushpuppy Igbo or Yoruba.
Na Calabar man
Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 17, 2018
Why will anyone leave all his own misery and be questioning another man's source of income ?

Looks like jealousy is becoming a national issue in Nigeria. You travel to London, UAE, China etc and you see young guys driving expensive cars and enjoying but if a Nigerian does the same, the same country he comes from will start the hate campaign.

Why do these people hate wealthy people so much that they leave their own problems to worry about another's source of income when there is no complain from any quarters that someone's money is missing ?

If he is a Yahoo boy, and does not reside in Nigeria, how is he the problem of Nigeria and Nigerians ?

Na wa o.

6 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by edi287: 11:45pm On May 17, 2018
Solstar:
Why will anyone leave all his own misery and be questioning another man's source of income ?

Looks like jealousy is becoming a national issue in Nigeria. You travel to London, UAE, China etc and you see young guys driving expensive cars and enjoying but if a Nigerian does the same, the same country he comes from will start the hate campaign.

Why do these people hate wealthy people so much that they leave their own problems to worry about another's source of income when there is no complain from any quarters that someone's money is missing ?

If he is a Yahoo boy, and does not reside in Nigeria, how is he the problem of Nigeria and Nigerians ?

Na wa o.
IF he is a yahoo boy, it's a problem for Nigerians overseas because it damages our reputation.

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by bionixs: 12:06am On May 18, 2018
100bands:

Why do you care to know? Do we know what you do for a living?
don't mind that guy. he is a career unemployed yoot

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by mczeph: 12:07am On May 18, 2018
This hushpuppy sef too talk. Abeg
Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by bishopkay: 12:08am On May 18, 2018
Dollarship:

Chk pm
Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by kaydp: 12:14am On May 18, 2018
edi287:

IF he is a yahoo boy, it's a problem for Nigerians overseas because it damages our reputation.
The only issue I have is that why should the efcc focus on hushpuppi when the people who are the root of the problems we have today are moving freely with titles. As long as politicians continue to loot, we will never have a society free of crime. It's one of the consequences of their actions, so we have to live with it if we really want to be honest.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by Boss13: 12:14am On May 18, 2018
I thought he was gay initially because of his feminine dress style and sense. Now I know better than its as a result of poor exposure.

On the other hand, he said some sensitive things that are true.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by greggng: 12:16am On May 18, 2018
Dollarship:

I was told you can buy one at club 57 .they will transmit it to you. Ensure you 've your Yahoo yahoo identity card
Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by Gasfoundation(m): 12:17am On May 18, 2018
If this story no touch you embarassed , meehn! check yourself well you fit be satan,

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by Nobody: 12:33am On May 18, 2018
lookingfly:
please, can you tell us what hush does for a living?
And how exactly is that your business? He doesn't owe that explanation to anybody or is your money missing?
Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by eliysammy: 12:36am On May 18, 2018
Issafela:
After activist Deji Adeyanju took to his twitter page to challenge hushpuppi to a debate at the EFCC office, Nigerian socialite "Hushpuppi" took to his Snapchat page to addresses the press, as he accepts Deji's challenge.

Hushpuppi gave deji some conditions before he can come down to Nigeria.

Some Of Them Are:

First class ticket to nigeria
Five star hotel
Maximum security
Good meals E.t.c

Source & Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cP7HVElZgZ8?t=84

http://nairaplus.com/2018/05/17/hushpuppi-accept-dejis-debate-challenge-at-efcc-office-video/

https://entryloaded.com.ng/download-man-dont-dance-by-big-shaq/
Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by eliysammy: 12:37am On May 18, 2018
grossintel:
And how exactly is that your business? He doesn't owe that explanation to anybody or is your money.
Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by eliysammy: 12:37am On May 18, 2018
Boss13:
I thought he was gay initially because of his feminine dress style and sense. Now I know better than its as a result of poor exposure.

On the other hand, he said some sensitive things that are true.
Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by Nobody: 12:39am On May 18, 2018
brilliant5:
Lolzzzz
See Hushpuppy sounding like a victim.
Am sorry he had a tough upbringing but that no excuse to become a fraud.
Is your money missing? If you have any evidence he is a Fraudster please let us know. If you don't kindly shove your mouth in your ass. angry Thank you. smiley

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by Nobody: 12:44am On May 18, 2018
Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner. What goes around comes back around eventually. If he's truly living off of other people's sweat in the pitiful excuse of "hustling", Karma will serve him his harvest for what he has sowed and it will be obvious for all the world to see.
I don't respect fraudsters, it's not a hustle, It's a crime. You're putting other people's lives in jeopardy to enjoy yours. You're no different from an armed robber. If you like believe it, If you like don't. You And anyone that supports you are all a bunch of evil thieves and your day of reckoning is not far from you.
You guys have successfully ruined the reputations of well meaning hard working Nigerians. We're all now put in the same bracket of 419. Whatever we say or do is intensely scrutinized just because of our nationality and who can honestly blame them?
I know someone who sent money innocently from his account in Nigeria to his account in the UK. His account got blocked so he had to travel down to prove where his money came from before they released it to him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by Nobody: 12:50am On May 18, 2018
edi287:

The highest countries with highest number of Fraudsters are America, China and Germany. Why aren't their reputation ruined to the rest of the world? Nigeria is the least of them all, yahoo boys practically beg for money but Americans, Russia and the rest Hack it and take it from you. Yahoo boys aren't ruining our reputation, politicians are. Nigeria is one of the most corrupt countries in the world so an average Nigerian is believed to be corrupt and this is what you should be worried about.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by thunderbabs: 12:53am On May 18, 2018
Dt stupid deji will put himself in trouble. Life is precious!
Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by deolurexy1(m): 1:04am On May 18, 2018
Adaowerri111:
Jealous Deji should get a job or rather keep himself busy with something else, hush was trying to be a nice guy, should easily have demanded for a private jet to come pick him, we all know that's what he flies, why is he worried about what Hush does while the Poppi doesn't even know who he is, get a life Deji, we have better things to attend, you're getting too transmitted with jealousy.
I hate when nairalanders glorify fraudsters and skull minners, please how much sef has the popy even given you?

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by edi287: 1:18am On May 18, 2018
grossintel:
The highest countries with highest number of Fraudsters are America, China and Germany. Why aren't their reputation ruined to the rest of the world? Nigeria is the least of them all, yahoo boys practically beg for money but Americans, Russia and the rest Hack it and take it from you. Yahoo boys aren't ruining our reputation, politicians are. Nigeria is one of the most corrupt countries in the world so an average Nigerian is believed to be corrupt and this is what you should be worried about.
Both Yahoo boys and corrupt politicians have ruined our reputation. Thanks to yahoo boys, at least 90 percent of the companies refuse to ship things to Nigeria. Heck you can't even receive money on PayPal because of those clowns.
At least the countries you mention try to apprehend hackers and criminals; here we have people defending Yahoo boys when Efcc try to their job.
419 scams is one of the MAJOR reasons Nigeria is considered a corrupt country. You should also be worried about that.
Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by Boss13: 1:18am On May 18, 2018
trustyshoess:
Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner. What goes around comes back around eventually. If he's truly living off of other people's sweat in the pitiful excuse of "hustling", Karma will serve him his harvest for what he has sowed and it will be obvious for all the world to see.
I don't respect fraudsters, it's not a hustle, It's a crime. You're putting other people's lives in jeopardy to enjoy yours. You're no different from an armed robber. If you like believe it, If you like don't. You And anyone that supports you are all a bunch of evil thieves and your day of reckoning is not far from you.
You guys have successfully ruined the reputations of well meaning hard working Nigerians. We're all now put in the same bracket of 419. Whatever we say or do is intensely scrutinized just because of our nationality and who can honestly blame them?
I know someone who sent money innocently from his account in Nigeria to his account in the UK. His account got blocked so he had to travel down to prove where his money came from before they released it to him.

I completely agree with you. You don’t have to make others go through pain so you can experience joy. You don’t have to make people lose money so you can have some in your account. That’s devilish narcissistic behavior. How about being more productivity by creating services that other people can enjoy and you smile to the Bank and just like the picture you posted, Advance Fee Fraud is a choice and only a criminal engages in it regardless of their economic situation.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by edi287: 1:19am On May 18, 2018
kaydp:
The only issue I have is that why should the efcc focus on hushpuppi when the people who are the root of the problems we have today are moving freely with titles. As long as politicians continue to loot, we will never have a society free of crime. It's one of the consequences of their actions, so we have to live with it if we really want to be honest.
If EFCC have evidence of Hushpuppi being a scammer, they should focus on him. Then again, I heard he hasn't been in Nigeria for ages so I don't know...
Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by edi287: 1:23am On May 18, 2018
trustyshoess:
Don't mind these clowns. Anyone who defends these Yahoo Yahoo guys are bastards and I hope their parents get scammed and die of heart attacks like some of the victims of those fuckers.
Imagine complaining of Gov stealing yet they think it's right to swindle people out of their hard earned money. Fucking useless dumbasses.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by Tabbaz(m): 1:31am On May 18, 2018
Nobody will challenge him if his source of income is transparent.

Nobody challenged davido cos we know he's a musician

Nobody challenged dangote cos we know his business

Hush flunt money on social media and he never flunt his source of income

We all agree that our government embessles our money

Pastor and alfa cheat their followers

Etc

But is that a justification for anyone to engage in the same act

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by Nobody: 1:31am On May 18, 2018
lookingfly:
please, can you tell us what hush does for a living?

Go and find out why Nigeria just overtook India as the country with highest number of people living in abject poverty, why many Nigerians are starving to death, that's our problem and Hushpuppy is not behind it,

Hushpuppy is not based in Nigeria and didn't make his money in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by Fhowe: 1:32am On May 18, 2018
This is an eye opener for we the electorate to know and see the caliber of people we entrust with the affairs of this our great nation .How can deji the spokesman of the biggest party in Africa that is now the opposition party go on social media to type such trash .Elections are around the corner this slowpoke that is meant to feed us with facts and figures on the short comings of the present government in power ,he his rather interested in efcc investigating someone that has no connection with him whatsoever other than sharing the same nationality with him .Hushpuppi is not a politician neither his he running for any political office in this country .Hushpuppi does not live in Nigeria or when did Dubai become part of the jurisdiction efcc can operate .Hushpuppi is living in a country that has one of the best and most effective police force in the world .If the Dubai police and authorities don't have any issues with him does these not ring a bell that hushpuppi is not into anything shady.Lastly even if hushpuppi is a yahoo boy has any petition been written against him or was the fraud carried out on naija soil.I just tire for deji we are in serious problem in this country if a key player in our biggest political party can reason like this .

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by Nobody: 1:36am On May 18, 2018
edi287:

Both Yahoo boys and corrupt politicians have ruined our reputation. Thanks to yahoo boys, at least 90 percent of the companies refuse to ship things to Nigeria. Heck you can't even receive money on PayPal because of those clowns.
At least the countries you mention try to apprehend hackers and criminals; here we have people defending Yahoo boys when Efcc try to their job.
419 scams is one of the MAJOR reasons Nigeria is considered a corrupt country. You should also be worried about that.
Shipping stuff to Nigeria has nothing to do with yahoo boys but everything to do with corruption! I'm taking about corrupt practices by Nigerian Customs, do you know how many of my items went missing and suddenly untraceable? Try buying from a seller from ebay and ask why he can't ship to Nigeria. PayPal is an ass in every country, even Americans sue PayPal often and its not new, Google PayPal lawsuit and you will see we are not alone. I'm not defending yahoo boys but personally I don't think they are our problem. Nigerians are struggling because the wicked politicians put us in this mess, tell me one Corrupt politician who stole billions and caught by EFCC and has been jailed today, Just 1 alone! As long as they keep looting and no Jobs are created crime rate will increase. The most intelligent boy in my sec school today is now a yahoo boy. He graduated with 1st class in unizik since 2015 and since been searching for a good job and none was forthcoming. He managed to start a business center and robbers burgled his shop and stole all his equipments. The guy almost took his own life then someone thought him the yahoo ways, today there is nothing you can tell him again to change his mind because to him yahoo saved his life.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by edi287: 1:58am On May 18, 2018
grossintel:
Shipping stuff to Nigeria has nothing to do with yahoo boys but everything to do with corruption! I'm taking about corrupt practices by Nigerian Customs, do you know how many of my items went missing and suddenly untraceable? Try buying from a seller from ebay and ask why he can't ship to Nigeria. PayPal is an ass in every country, even Americans sue PayPal often and its not new, Google PayPal lawsuit and you will see we are not alone. I'm not defending yahoo boys but personally I don't think they are our problem. Nigerians are struggling because the wicked politicians put us in this mess, tell me one Corrupt politician who stole billions and caught by EFCC and has been jailed today, Just 1 alone! As long as they keep looting and no Jobs are created crime rate will increase. The most intelligent boy in my sec school today is now a yahoo boy. He graduated with 1st class in unizik since 2015 and since been searching for a good job and none was forthcoming. He managed to start a business center and robbers burgled his shop and stole all his equipments. The guy almost took his own life then someone thought him the yahoo ways, today there is nothing you can tell him again to change his mind because to him yahoo saved his life.
Your friend saved his life by stealing from others and you defend him?? And a politician can't give that same excuse as well?? Do you think these politicians fall from heaven and are automatically corrupt?? What is the difference in your friend stealing from innocent people from politicians stealing from the masses?? Is your friend the only person that got robbed? Do you know there are thousands of people who went through the same situation or even worse and yet didn't decide to be the criminal they so despise??
Using corrupt politicians as an excuse to justify Yahoo is absolute bullshit. They are all in the same league.
Trying to minimize the impact of those guys crimes won't help. When people talk about the negative aspects of Nigerians, the first thing they think of is Internet Scammers. Best believe that.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by InvertedHammer: 2:11am On May 18, 2018
grossintel:
The highest countries with highest number of Fraudsters are America, China and Germany. Why aren't their reputation ruined to the rest of the world?

/*
Because the citizens of those countries are not camping outside Nigerian Embassy looking for visas to flee their countries.

If it pains you, hold your politicians accountable. If Nigeria is great and any country tags you fraudsters, you can give them the middle finger. Wetin concern agbero and overload.

But as long as your citizens act the way they do and still want to move to other countries while your country keeps begging for financial support from the countries you listed, the profiling continues. Deal with it. Ever heard that who pays the piper determines the tunes? Life is not fair.

NB: Russia should be on your list.

*/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari / Meet Josiah Jesse Ransome-Kuti, The First Nigerian Artist To Release Music Album / M.I Abaga Shades P-square

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.