Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) (46399 Views)

Alex Usifo Does Push Up Challenge At 68 Years Old / Nnaji Charity Pays Mompha A Courtesy Visit At EFCC Office / Deji Adeyanju Challenges HushPuppi To A Debate In Front Of EFCC Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by Odioko1(m): 2:32am On May 18, 2018
Funnicator:
is hushpuppy Igbo or Yoruba.
He is Yoruba/Urhobo
(Father Yoruba /Mother Urhobo)
Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by omoiyalayi(m): 2:56am On May 18, 2018
Deji is miserable & jobless

Just 3yrs that pdp lost power he still hasn't figure out what to do with his life

He better go & get a job & stop embarrassing himself up & down claiming to be an activist fighting for common man just to score cheap political point

Those he never recognized when his boss & pdp was in power

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by omoiyalayi(m): 2:57am On May 18, 2018
Deji is miserable & jobless

Just 3yrs that pdp lost power he still hasn't figure out what to do with his life

He better go & get a job & stop embarrassing himself up & down claiming to be an activist fighting for common man just to score cheap political point

Those he never recognized when his boss & pdp was in power

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by stevio(m): 3:07am On May 18, 2018
You wan smash the account grin?
Dollarship:
Please who have good banks logs with good balance cry
Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by stevio(m): 3:09am On May 18, 2018
He's a bricklayer grin.
lookingfly:
please, can you tell us what hush does for a living?
Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by stevio(m): 3:10am On May 18, 2018
He's a village plumber grin.
100bands:

Why do you care to know? Do we know what you do for a living?
Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by Tabbaz(m): 3:12am On May 18, 2018
Dollarship:
Thief
Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by Tabbaz(m): 3:12am On May 18, 2018
100bands:

Come chase dey
another Thief
Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by Tabbaz(m): 3:14am On May 18, 2018
Emman93:

Contact me. Chase Bank with $200k available.

I pray you and your loved ones got robbed of $ 200k so you can feel the same pain people you defraud feel

Thieves everywhere undecided
Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by Skepticus: 3:15am On May 18, 2018
kanosalami:
Guy, you leave in Dubai no b say you dey leave in America or Europe where you go make pounds Dollars and euro. What kind of job are doing in Dubai? you dey work for oil company? Dubai economy no even dey for d ten largest in the world. Even if you dey do business na pounds them dey pay youuuu!! If you have any business doing in Dubai prove him wrong instead of telling him about your Dad.

Why are you people this dumb?

He already told you what he does for a living.

"Social Media Influencer"

A lot of your celebrities earn money from this hustle.
Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by 100bands: 3:20am On May 18, 2018
Tabbaz:
another Thief
Your mother is the thief
Since you can’t spot the humor
Fo.ol
Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by talk2percy(m): 3:28am On May 18, 2018
I love this Hushpuppi guy, Deju abi Deji is a transmitted fool! He should leave puppi the heck alone and investigate why The IG couldn't read his own speech and why there's so much suffering in the land.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by Tabbaz(m): 3:29am On May 18, 2018
Anyone that was raised up with a responsible mother will never have the gut to abuse a mother.

I see where your originated. Rough upbringing

You don't even deserved to be quoted cool
Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by talk2percy(m): 3:31am On May 18, 2018
Bad belle everywhere, they won't come and investigate why I am suffering now, thunder go kill them
Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by deniguy01(m): 4:15am On May 18, 2018
Dollarship:

dem dem.. I get bro.. I b spammer
Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by Rapsino(m): 4:41am On May 18, 2018
kanosalami:
Guy, you leave in Dubai no b say you dey leave in America or Europe where you go make pounds Dollars and euro. What kind of job are doing in Dubai? you dey work for oil company? Dubai economy no even dey for d ten largest in the world. Even if you dey do business na pounds them dey pay youuuu!! If you have any business doing in Dubai prove him wrong instead of telling him about your Dad.
I want u to prove me wrong when I say u r a criminal. In fact you b thief. grin

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by zeedof(m): 4:42am On May 18, 2018
Funnicator:
is hushpuppy Igbo or Yoruba.
so that you know who to support abi... tribalism will not kill you

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by Emman93(m): 5:23am On May 18, 2018
Tabbaz:

I pray you and your loved ones got robbed of $ 200k so you can feel the same pain people you defraud feel

Thieves everywhere undecided
You're too daft to read the sarcastic on my comment. That's how you people will rush to call anyone thief without evidences. Awon oniranu.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by Nobody: 5:58am On May 18, 2018
The way our generation has so much idolized money that the source of it no longer matters is worrisome.

I have also noticed one thing, Nigerians are way too emotional than logical, once you want anything from Nigerians just stir their emotions and whip up sentiments and you're already there, that being said, if this Hush guy is actually making his money through illicit means, I think it's up to the relevant agencies to investigate him and possibly facilitate his repatriation and trial, social media trials and courts of public opinion has always been a no no for me, as for Deji, if he has evidence that the guy is a criminal, I believe there are channels to petition EFCC and other relevant agencies and follow it up, instead of throwing challenge on social media,

But as for Nigerian youths jumping to call anyone that questions a suspicious income and living "hater", and outrightly defend fraud in some cases, all I feel for them is pity,

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by LyfeJennings(m): 6:00am On May 18, 2018
Xisnin:
Hushpupi give excuses as all criminals do.

Ogbeni
Go and sit down
Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by Adaowerri111: 6:24am On May 18, 2018
deolurexy1:

I hate when nairalanders glorify fraudsters and skull minners, please how much sef has the popy even given you?

How do you know he's a fraudster?
Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by rman: 6:33am On May 18, 2018
Hushpuppi messed up by putting up this video.

Deji has achieved his aim 50%, he has drawn him out.

Based on the emotional video he put up and very vague reasons for his wealth, he surely has questions to answer.

You must be popular already either fighting a cause, already reach, popular in music , writes , own a blg , sports star etc before you can become a social media influencer. Hush was none of those..

In some few seconds in the video, he burst out in anger showing his true self behind the camera in error. He may be a viloent guy .

I will adivse him to ignore Deji amd go quiet.
He stand to lose a lot more.

And for a G-boy, yes he is, he should know better.
Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by oderinlewo(m): 6:39am On May 18, 2018
Deji is just a jobless man.where has he worked all his life?..how did he get money during the time of Jonathan? How old is deji compared with the money he has.deji is the thief here.the big one at that.if he can just be bold enough and explain how he got money when Jonathan was the president.oloribu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by achiever12: 6:40am On May 18, 2018
Issafela:
grin
WATCH MORE VIDEOS BELOW:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/05/17/hushpuppi-accept-dejis-debate-challenge-at-efcc-office-video/

Your fake effort to get traffic don't move me anymore
Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:42am On May 18, 2018
lookingfly:
please, can you tell us what hush does for a living?
lol..it sickens me when people ask diz questions?? Its like nairalanders asking u why u were born?? Poverty,envy and greed only breeds saddistic compulsive thoughts and recklesss rants.

But if you'd like to rap u can transmitted ur apprehensive rubbish transmission..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by GuntersChain(m): 6:46am On May 18, 2018
misplaced priority. instead inviting tinubu, amaechi, slyva, obj, jona, grass cutter lawal to a debate on how they became extremely rich so the lazy nigerian youth can learn one or two things from their wealth of experience.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by tunnamaniah(m): 6:58am On May 18, 2018
brilliant5:
Lolzzzz
See Hushpuppy sounding like a victim.
Am sorry he had a tough upbringing but that no excuse to become a fraud.
bro, poverty has not really handle you, just keep praying that God will not test you beyond your limit with poverty. Poverty can break the will of a man. I am saying this because I know what I am capable of if I experience lack of money, soo, everyday I keep praying for God to continue meeting my needs financially.

Just leave this dude alone
Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by b0rn2fuck(m): 7:02am On May 18, 2018
PointZerom:
What's your business, when he was poor did you ask for the source of his poverty?.
.he should have told him he played bet9ja for a living online has no one see record of the loss too yet, where was efcc when he was poor to ask for his source of poverty, who knows maybe those crying graphic design and freelancer are using one corner keyboard to do one corner yahoo and claimed received payment from an legit source, I love hushpuppi and I believe his was smart and they are just waiting their time with him, he was not in Nigeria and he has no business with jealousy Nigerians people

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by bluebird01: 7:11am On May 18, 2018
who knows hushpuppi,tell him not to come oooo.this is set up.he has nothing to prove.
you know if you know
Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by tonididdy(m): 7:17am On May 18, 2018
edi287:

IF he is a yahoo boy, it's a problem for Nigerians overseas because it damages our reputation.

What damn reputation did Nigerians have overseas before now?
- a reputation of corruption?

so what difference does it make ?
It's not like all this is forever.
Be wise, act smart.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by deolurexy1(m): 7:17am On May 18, 2018
Adaowerri111:

How do you know he's a fraudster?
He is a legitimate business magnate that lives in malaysia, you dont even know how he became popular

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Slays In Sexy Lingerie (Photos) / Photos Of Olamide With Beautiful Hot Ladies / Ayra Starr Fires Back At Troll For Calling Her 'Prostitute’ (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.