Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) (46396 Views)

Alex Usifo Does Push Up Challenge At 68 Years Old / Nnaji Charity Pays Mompha A Courtesy Visit At EFCC Office / Deji Adeyanju Challenges HushPuppi To A Debate In Front Of EFCC Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by Germandude: 10:26pm On May 17, 2018
I thief,you thief,government Thief,yahoo boys the if,pastor thief,imam thief,everybody thiefing,in d end the world thief thief
Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by angelboy01(m): 10:27pm On May 17, 2018
Funny Challenge
Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by bendike: 10:27pm On May 17, 2018
fecta:
I need money
Try paylater, etisalat kwickcash or branch app. Be sure to pay back though.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by meobizy(f): 10:29pm On May 17, 2018
With the conditions demanded watch Deji form deaf, dumb and blind to Hushpuppi's request.
Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by brightisodje(m): 10:30pm On May 17, 2018
lookingfly:
please, can you tell us what hush does for a living?
go and meet those politicians to meet EFCC fools everwere that's why Nigeria is backward LIGHT NOR DEY NO GOOD ROAD na hush matta dey pain una wicked pipo una nor like to se person win go Bleep ur ass

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by ednut1(m): 10:31pm On May 17, 2018
Talk the source of ur income egbon Hush
Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by IMASTEX: 10:32pm On May 17, 2018
It is a needless challenge.
Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by Emman93(m): 10:32pm On May 17, 2018
Dollarship:
Please who have good banks logs with good balance cry

Contact me. Chase Bank with $200k available.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by brightisodje(m): 10:33pm On May 17, 2018
go and meet those politicians to meet EFCC fools everwere that's why Nigeria is backward LIGHT NOR DEY NO GOOD ROAD na hush matta dey pain una wicked pipo una nor like to see youth win

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by godwinkessi: 10:33pm On May 17, 2018
Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by lookingfly: 10:34pm On May 17, 2018
100bands:

Why do you care to know? Do we know what you do for a living?
no body is hating on hush, but you don't know how Nigerians are being represented with a bad name by this same yahoo Gucci boys all around the world making every Nigerian look like criminals. When someone earns works hard and earn he's / her money legitimately he/she would spend wisely even though on expensive things and you know that's not hush's case.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by lookingfly: 10:37pm On May 17, 2018
brightisodje:
go and meet those politicians to meet EFCC fools everwere that's why Nigeria is backward LIGHT NOR DEY NO GOOD ROAD na hush matta dey pain una wicked pipo una nor like to se person win go Bleep ur ass
so y ain't we hating on davido or wizkid?

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by Adaowerri111: 10:39pm On May 17, 2018
lookingfly:

How is that my business, I have better things to do with my time, however ...do you have proofs he's into crime(yahoo yahoo)?

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by worldman(m): 10:40pm On May 17, 2018
lookingfly:
what is your business with Wat hush does. You that have businesses continue

7 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by lookingfly: 10:40pm On May 17, 2018
meobizy:
With the conditions demanded watch Deji form deaf, dumb and blind to Hushpuppi's request.
hush is the money man na, he can afford all he demanded. He definitely not try coming because he knows he will caught like a common criminal grin
Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by BigIyanga: 10:40pm On May 17, 2018
Funnicator:
is hushpuppy Igbo or Yoruba.
You no hear his accent? You see him speak Yoruba?
Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by PointZerom: 10:43pm On May 17, 2018
lookingfly:
What's your business, when he was poor did you ask for the source of his poverty?.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by Staru1(m): 10:43pm On May 17, 2018
Deji reply na. yeye boy. deji sa kosi owo-da? Wari
Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by Mrjaz(m): 10:46pm On May 17, 2018
Honestly I stand with the puppy thou he is making little or no sense he should have gotten some good points to counter the bastard.
Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by InvertedHammer: 10:50pm On May 17, 2018
LOL.

Emotional appeal?

Your papa, sister and mama suffered like that and the little money you get na im you are behaving like a kid in a toy store. Add up the cost of the stvpid labels you are wasting money on and give to your parents. Don't tell me that you give them enough because Dangote and Warren Buffet still dey pursue money. Your parents out of abundance can invest and help ya village people. Instead you carry all the money give back to Gucci owner upon say you wan belong. This dude is a slowpoke. He is a classic case of when naija guy fall mugu for oyibo.

/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by EmmyDJourno: 10:51pm On May 17, 2018
This dude is a Yahoo Boy abeg make him go look bush, I even thought his defense was that he is balling off the money of generational wealth angry

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by kollinpowel(m): 10:51pm On May 17, 2018
Funnicator:
is hushpuppy Igbo or Yoruba.
A Dog.
Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by Fussbot: 10:56pm On May 17, 2018
Hushpuppi has said nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by mimicue(f): 11:01pm On May 17, 2018
InvertedHammer:
LOL.

Emotional appeal?

Your papa, sister and mama suffered like that and the little money you get na im you are behaving like a kid in a toy store. Add up the cost of the stvpid labels you are wasting money on and give to your parents. Don't tell me that you give them enough because Dangote and Warren Buffet still dey pursue money. Your parents out of abundance can invest and help ya village people. Instead you carry all the money give back to Gucci owner upon say you wan belong. This dude is a slowpoke. He is a classic case of when naija guy fall mugu for oyibo.

/

At the end of the day , it’s his money and his life, he can choose to live it whichever way he likes.. if he’s village people needs help they should meet thier political thieves , after all na them Dey chop the money

9 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by bekpo(m): 11:04pm On May 17, 2018
Useless Nigerian youths who feels that because Nigeria is an oil producing country, they have to seat down doing nothing and expect things for free. Example of lazy Nigeria youths.
Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by InvertedHammer: 11:04pm On May 17, 2018
mimicue:

At the end of the day , it’s his money and his life, he can choose to live it whichever way he likes.. if he’s village people needs help they should meet thier political thieves , after all na them Dey chop the money

/*
He can flush it down the toilet for all I care. But coming in public with pathos because of beef with the other dude is silly. As it is in public, we the public go judge his matter. If you and him no like am...not my problem!

*/
Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by Fawklicant: 11:05pm On May 17, 2018
Dude should have just kept mute. This was just a weak defence that appeals to emotion and not the issue at hand. Hush should just hush it now before it's too late. I thought he was smarter than this.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by sorry1(m): 11:05pm On May 17, 2018
I'm more concerned to one of the conditions he gave "they would allow both of them to fight make he beat the deji guy black and blue " grin grin grin

This hushpuppy na werey cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 17, 2018
vizkiz:
Ati hush-bingo
Ati Deji...

Ori Awon mejeji ti daru
Oloshi
Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by brilliant5(m): 11:12pm On May 17, 2018
Lolzzzz
See Hushpuppy sounding like a victim.
Am sorry he had a tough upbringing but that no excuse to become a fraud.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by kanosalami: 11:13pm On May 17, 2018
Issafela:
After activist Deji Adeyanju took to his twitter page to challenge hushpuppi to a debate at the EFCC office, Nigerian socialite "Hushpuppi" took to his Snapchat page to addresses the press, as he accepts Deji's challenge.

Hushpuppi gave deji some conditions before he can come down to Nigeria.

Some Of Them Are:

First class ticket to nigeria
Five star hotel
Maximum security
Good meals E.t.c

Source & Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cP7HVElZgZ8?t=84

http://nairaplus.com/2018/05/17/hushpuppi-accept-dejis-debate-challenge-at-efcc-office-video/

Guy, you leave in Dubai no b say you dey leave in America or Europe where you go make pounds Dollars and euro. What kind of job are doing in Dubai? you dey work for oil company? Dubai economy no even dey for d ten largest in the world. Even if you dey do business na pounds them dey pay youuuu!! If you have any business doing in Dubai prove him wrong instead of telling him about your Dad.

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 17, 2018
Hushpuppy God bless your hustles,i was touched by your brief biography just like you are talking about my family cry cry cry
God bless your hustles hushpuppy

May thunder fire and kill all your haters.AMEN!!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally / Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God / Cossy Orjiakor Slays In Sexy Lingerie (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.