Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) (46397 Views)

Alex Usifo Does Push Up Challenge At 68 Years Old / Nnaji Charity Pays Mompha A Courtesy Visit At EFCC Office / Deji Adeyanju Challenges HushPuppi To A Debate In Front Of EFCC Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 5:01pm On May 18, 2018
Check our signature in blue here below and you will be better enlightened. You can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
tunnamaniah:
bro, my spoon was made of clay, and I never said you were rich, the keyword there is “beyond your limit”, the breaking point. Virtually all men can be broken, just keep praying that poverty won’t break you.

Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by edi287: 5:27pm On May 18, 2018
Solstar:
Of what use is your reputation when you are a nobody in international geopolitics and even in global economics, you are an oil dependent parasite. Hmmnn ?

Nigeria is poor, very poor. So poor that Mark Nsukkaberg can buy it, so poor that Bill Gates can buy, so broke that George Soros can play ping pong with him, yet it, her and him has not realized that her impoverishment of the leaders of tomorrow has decimated even her faith in the future.

The future of Nigeria is bleak. I do not see a Nigeria on the world map in the next 100 years.

We must learn a spiritual lesson from water. Water follows the path of less resistance, water is patient, water can make you clean, can make you hydrated and can also drown you.

The Government must tap from the youthful anxiety or the youth will find ways for themselves. Codeine, Tramadol and crack cocaine has become a national crisis. Buhari has damaged the country and exposed the youths to vices.

Let us treat the cause and not the symptoms. How many will you kill and jail ?
It is of use to Nigerians who school abroad, it is of use for business people who want to sell their products abroad. Stop making excuses. There is no defending Yahoo boys. They are scum like our corrupt politicians. Everyone would be saints if we tried to justify the evil they do the way you are presently.
Oh and you are not to call me an "Oil dependent parasite". You don't know where I live or what I do for a living.
It shows what type of person you are coming up with lame excuses for Yahoo boys.
Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:42pm On May 18, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

this Deji is just a cheap attention seeker.....

Hushpuppi should just leave the ass-hole alone
you prefer expensive attention seekers?
Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by brilliant5(m): 9:35pm On May 18, 2018
tunnamaniah:
bro, my spoon was made of clay, and I never said you were rich, the keyword there is “beyond your limit”, the breaking point. Virtually all men can be broken, just keep praying that poverty won’t break you.

Same thing. You don't know me so you can't make such inference. Everyone has a story and u be surprised to hear that pple have gone through worse an didn't take to crime.
Lastly, I know what I have to pray for so I think you should hold on to your prayer point closely, sounds like you need it.
Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by bendike: 10:55pm On May 18, 2018
Liftme:
wow, I just got a loan from paylater. Thanks bendike, really helpful at this time
Glad you got it. Try to pay back on time and they give you access to more loans at better terms. cool

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by bendike: 11:02pm On May 18, 2018
Emmacolinho:
Middle belt
I think he is yoruba because I dont know of anyone from middle belt called "ramoni". He also stated that his mum was from niger delta.
Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by tunnamaniah(m): 11:57pm On May 18, 2018
brilliant5:

Same thing. You don't know me so you can't make such inference. Everyone has a story and u be surprised to hear that pple have gone through worse an didn't take to crime.
Lastly, I know what I have to pray for so I think you should hold on to your prayer point closely, sounds like you need it.
alright, seems like you’re getting offended, I have no intention to make you annoyed, just trynna buttress my point. It’s all good, peace
Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by Liftme(f): 12:44am On May 19, 2018
bendike:

Glad you got it. Try to pay back on time and they give you access to more loans at better terms. cool
Okay, I will, thanks
Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by Misternas89(m): 1:15am On May 19, 2018
Tabbaz:
Nobody will challenge him if his source of income is transparent.

Nobody challenged davido cos we know he's a musician

Nobody challenged dangote cos we know his business

Hush flunt money on social media and he never flunt his source of income

We all agree that our government embessles our money

Pastor and alfa cheat their followers

Etc

But is that a justification for anyone to engage in the same act
Sorry to say, you r not intelligent. So the money wey Davido don see from music na hin he used buy private jet abi Like ur brain is paining you
Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by brilliant5(m): 6:26am On May 19, 2018
tunnamaniah:
alright, seems like you’re getting offended, I have no intention to make you annoyed, just trynna buttress my point. It’s all good, peace
Sorry if I sounded annoyed.
Peace too.
Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by AfraTales(m): 12:36pm On May 19, 2018
Re: Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) by Born2Breed(f): 8:16am On May 20, 2018
Issafela:
After activist Deji Adeyanju took to his twitter page to challenge hushpuppi to a debate at the EFCC office, Nigerian socialite "Hushpuppi" took to his Snapchat page to addresses the press, as he accepts Deji's challenge.

Hushpuppi gave deji some conditions before he can come down to Nigeria.

Some Of Them Are:

First class ticket to nigeria
Five star hotel
Maximum security
Good meals E.t.c

Source & Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cP7HVElZgZ8?t=84

http://nairaplus.com/2018/05/17/hushpuppi-accept-dejis-debate-challenge-at-efcc-office-video/

This guy should just shut d f up.

We've all got story,instead if him to ignore Deji since its obvious his source of wealth is questionable Bt d fat face is here wiping sentiments.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally / Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God / Cossy Orjiakor Slays In Sexy Lingerie (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.