Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,632 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:18 AM

My Nysc Diary And 21 Days In Camp - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Nysc Diary And 21 Days In Camp (27884 Views)

My Nysc Diary And 21 Days In Camp (season 2) / My Nysc Diary. On Visiting Igbotente Onigangan: A Story / My Nysc Diary.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Nysc Diary And 21 Days In Camp by Iamicekid(m): 7:56am On Jun 17, 2018
But you no do well ooo.. You just forget Seye like that... Na cry your cry make I cry my own you use the situation do abi
Re: My Nysc Diary And 21 Days In Camp by Ambitionsway: 11:51am On Jun 17, 2018
Mehn hope say this episode no be dream you dey Sha grin

Nice write up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Nysc Diary And 21 Days In Camp by yhungbrowhne(m): 6:14pm On Jun 17, 2018
PART 59 Then I knew we are in deep trouble! They are here I shouted at them so they could be fast. I was now examining the gun in my hand, praying to God that it should be loaded with bullet, even thou I was a novice, at least I could see how the gun is being used By Scott and Stonebridge in one of my best season film called Strike back. Then I saw them! They were 6 in number in the small bus they carried chanting, Allahu Akbar! Then they sighted us. They came down and started running towards us. The guys were set to roll and they were all waiting for me to join them before we move. I took my first shot and I missed. They were closing in on us then I tried again. This time, I got one. I aimed at the rest running to and in quick succession two was down. The 3 of them left started shooting towards me and my guys. How their bullet missed us was a mystery to me. Ugo was now moving gradually and they were all shouting, “Ola, let’s go, let’s go! I was moving towards them gradually with my back facing them and I was still shooting towards the book guys running towards us. I was running backwards and also shooting at the two guys left. Ugo getting towards the deepest part of the river now and I have only one option left. I have to jump into the canoe or I am a gunner! Then I shot one of them remaining who was shooting at me. Ugo screamed at me, Ola, Jump! Then with the last strength in me, I shot the last one I could be able to shoot but fortunately it got him and his last shot got me at the back. I had to stretch with my last strength to jump into the canoe then I screamed. I was dead, that was might thought because I could hear melodies of hymns. Then I knew I was in heaven. While I was still trying to examine the environment I am, I felt a tap on my shoulder hearing someone calling me. This must surely be an angel, welcoming me to heaven not until I heard Oga, Oga corper, wey your ticket and wetin be your ticket number? Then I opened my eyes then it dawn on me that I was still in the bus listening to church hymns on my phone. That was the driver calling me to get my ticket and ticket number. Opps! So it was all a dream! God punish devil!
Re: My Nysc Diary And 21 Days In Camp by yhungbrowhne(m): 6:15pm On Jun 17, 2018
PART 60 It’s still 2.03pm. We are still within Kangere. Kangere is a beautiful city at least in its own standard. It is filled with rocks all round, even at the camp, we do see the mighty rocks that surrounded the camp. To the bus that we boarded, it was a luxurious bus (My first time in it), 59 passengers but this one has two passengers short. Maybe the driver would pick passengers along the road because am sure the seats will never be empty to Lagos. The bus is filled with corpers going to Lagos, oyo, Akure and osun. Ugo is sitting at my right with Godwin. A.y sitting behind me, Eka sitting next to him while Jessica was sitting at her back But on the brighter side, I will love to explore the city of Ibadan once again. The three years I spent during my ND was fantastic and memorable. At 2.40pm, we had a stopover at the Young shall grow office in Bauchi while some corpers came down to get food. My guys and I have devoured the take away food I got from Amaka. At least, that would last us till evening or thereabout. We resumed the journey back at 3pm. I saw Bisola and her friend Mariam standing in front of the young shall grow Motor Park. I was beginning to doze off when I felt my phone vibrating and guess what? It was a call from my Boss at work. I was scared. I don’t know what to say if I picked the call. Ella also called to check on me. There is this man who entered the bus alongside some corpers. He was just disturbing my peace with his discussions and explanations on something I don’t get. He is just disturbing the peace of everyone sleeping. The girl sitting next to me, Eniola by name is also fast asleep too. I had some couple of chat with Eka at the back, discussing about Ibadan, their foods and how she wants to learn the language. At 4.55pm, we got to plateau, No much difference between the rocks that we’ve passed when we were leaving Bauchi. I really can’t differentiate of Bauchi and Jos has more mosques! Maybe a survey would be done regarding that sooner but to me, I still feel Jos was livelier than Bauchi. Lots of beautiful houses with designs, extravagant roof which defines each house with its uniqueness and making it look different among others. Such is the beauty of Jos. At 5.05pm, we got to the University of Jos. It’s really nice getting out of the 3weeks bondage NYSC has conferred on us. Really good seeing the town of Jos as our bus stroll pass their scruffy .Am also seeing some couple of corpers in a mosque along the road too. Am really tired of this bus as he stops again at the young shall grow park in Jos. It’s currently 5.25pm. I dropped from the bus to urinate, get a plate of food which I regret buying because it was tasteless. At 6.47pm, the bus set sail to move. I called Kike, Tosin’s friend to get information from her and she told me to get back to her later. Am surprised that there was no much harmattan within the town of Jos! We’ve got a stranger among us who sat on the ground. He joined after the stopover in Jos. After Goddy and I rose the alarm but we were told the driver is aware of it. Loading…

1 Like

Re: My Nysc Diary And 21 Days In Camp by yhungbrowhne(m): 8:08am On Jun 18, 2018
*************************************************************************** DON'T BE A SILENT READER, PLEASE SHARE YOUR COMMENT, IT HELPS THE READER GET BETTER
Re: My Nysc Diary And 21 Days In Camp by yhungbrowhne(m): 1:37pm On Jun 18, 2018
PART 61 This journey seems to be getting far more than I expected o. I used the top radio app to listen sports cafe. I don miss that program o. Some minutes after, we saw a rock which was set ablaze with fire. Only God knows why. Currently 8.20pm, I still don’t know where we are currently but when we got to Akwanga local govt, Abwa road, Nasarawa state, I begged the girl sitting with me that we should switch sits. There, the bus had a stopover for anybody who wants to urinate. The sign boards we were passing are somehow hard to read. Along that road, I saw a big super market named Minki Suites which looks like Shoprite, big and it was all flooded with lights. 9.16pm, currently at Akwanga road at 9:20pm. We’ve currently linked up to the express road where we’ve been stopped at a police check point at 9.35pm. We were told to come down and they inspected all our i.d cards and the bus before they let us go at 9.50pm. Its 10.40pm, and we are still on the expressway with flood light everywhere then we saw an accident which just happened some few minutes before we got there. I saw a sign board which Centenary city was written boldly on it and we also saw another sign board of Baze University along the road. We stopped again at Jibeco filling station at 11pm. I don’t know maybe it’s for people to get down urinating or he wants to refuel. Almost everyone is getting down now to ease their selves. I got down too and discovered that we were in Abuja. We moved again after refueling at 11.17pm. After Journeying for some hours, I think we’re around Kogi State and the driver has stopped a bit. I don’t know why this time but am sure we’ll leave very soon. By 12.55am, he moved. I just sighted a motel in lokoja. After a long night of journeying, at 5.10am, we stopped at Akure to drop the corpers who wants to drop there. At 5.24am, we got to the federal university of Agriculture, Akure, got to Ife at 6.35am. The journey seems fast. We got to OAU at 6.40am. At 7.01am, the driver parked at the young shall grow Motor Park in front of the Nigerian brewery pls in Ibadan. We dropped there and got a taxi that took us straight to the NYSC secretariat for N200. Eka, Jessica, Eniola and I sat at the back and the journey took about 45-50 minutes. We met other corp member like us there too. We opted to print the relocation letter first before going to the office to submit it. The queue was not much though. Within minutes, we were through. We were given dates but from the way I looked at it, the corpers from Yobe was told to come back on the 8th of January 2015. While the Ibadan corpers got a 7th of January 2015 appointment I called Aunt Esther to get her address. Ibadan, Here I come! Here am I!
Re: My Nysc Diary And 21 Days In Camp by yhungbrowhne(m): 1:37pm On Jun 18, 2018
PART 62 15TH OF DECEMBER 2015, THE LARGEST CITY IN WEST AFRICA I got to Sister Esther’s apartment around 10.05am after taking a bike from Top garden in Agodi. I changed took my bath, eat and patiently waiting when I would be heading home. I slept for 2 hours before I finally woke up. I saw some couple of missed calls from my boss and a friend of mine. I know I will surely face my boss tomorrow so there is no need returning his call. He is just a pain in the yanch. (Laughs) Sister Esther and her apprentice which I discovered that her name was Lola was still their sowing. Maybe I forgot to add that Sister Esther was a fashion designer. I put a call through to Eniola to ask about her whereabouts. I was actually thinking if we could travel down to ogun state together but her line was not reachable. When it was 3pm, I started packing my bags, heading towards the exit door. Sister Esther assisted me with some of my bags down to the junction of her street where I got a bike. I got to Iwo road around 4pm, boarded a bus going to Sango. January 8th is the day given to me and my peeps to come back for the full registration and PPA things! Next up is the preparation for Ugo’s wedding coming up this weekend. Yes! December 19 has been the date we’ve all been waiting for and I really wait for that day to come. Fast forward to 18th December, work has been so tedious. It’s just as if all the office work was waiting for me to come back. And to make the matters worse, yesterday, 17th of December was the visitation of the external auditors. Now I see the reasons why my boss has been disturbing me to come back. Quadri has done a good job while I was away but their won’t be any chance of any bleep up if an around and any mistake would be a non-conformity for the department and that would be a big stain on our record because ever since I joined the organization, I maintained a clean sheet of no non-conformity in both internal and external audit.
Re: My Nysc Diary And 21 Days In Camp by yhungbrowhne(m): 8:16am On Jun 19, 2018
last episode loading
Re: My Nysc Diary And 21 Days In Camp by yhungbrowhne(m): 9:12am On Jun 19, 2018
harjibolar10, adontcare honourable356 OyaLove Seunfunmi18 phlimsy911 kolaranking1 legendspeakout Eberechi24 Damibiz Ann2012 Prittylucii tunjilomo
Re: My Nysc Diary And 21 Days In Camp by yhungbrowhne(m): 3:24pm On Jun 20, 2018
HI READERS. YOU CAN PRE ORDER FOR THE SEASON 2 OF MY NYSC DIARY AND 21 DAYS IN CAMP NOW AS THE STORY WILL ONLY BE UPDATED TWO TIMES IN A WEEK. GRAB YOUR COPY NOW FOR #100 BANK TRANSFER OR AIRTIME RECHARGE. CHAT ME UP ON WHATSAPP TO PLACE YOUR ORDER
Re: My Nysc Diary And 21 Days In Camp by emperorblog(m): 1:56pm On Jul 17, 2018
Hadampson, Queenitee, KimberlyWest, Adesina12, Urchman23, jane1234f, Toyin223, jagugu88li, Jino33,YINKS89,princ007 Ruqayyahmusa
Re: My Nysc Diary And 21 Days In Camp by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 21, 2018
I am here now, hope I am not late
Re: My Nysc Diary And 21 Days In Camp by emperorblog(m): 5:41am On Jul 22, 2018
jagugu88li:
I am here now, hope I am not late

not at all this is full season 1 season 2 is ongoing @ www.emperorblog.com.ng

1 Like

Re: My Nysc Diary And 21 Days In Camp by emperorblog(m): 6:04am On Sep 04, 2018
full story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

S€X Story : Heart Code – Season 1 – Episode 1 – 30 / Dana Loesch Slams Chimamanda Adichie Over Chivalry Comment / Chimamanda Adichie: A Female Politician Was Judged Harshly For Stealing As Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.