Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (389845 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment 2018 / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (127) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by tosins(m): 7:32pm On Oct 09, 2018
[quote author=murphyrichy post=71936137]which means you don't know your screening date yet?[/quote
Yes ]
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by raphtunde: 7:35pm On Oct 09, 2018
My medical certificate is about 4 months old now. Hope no problem about that?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by dojnr4real: 8:08pm On Oct 09, 2018
ffredoo:

Did your message come from infiniti?
Smiles.... Wetin happen again
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by kayteajay111(m): 9:20pm On Oct 09, 2018
raphtunde:
My medical certificate is about 4 months old now. Hope no problem about that?
I did my own in MAY when I was registering for PRISON, I want to ask for the same question. Is it still valid?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by tech18: 9:50pm On Oct 09, 2018
kayteajay111:

I only see one person to sign for me, the second person said he doesn't official ID card, which I think it should be attached to it for the screening.

There is no any place that it is stated that you need to Attach Photocopy of Referee's Official ID.

It is NOT REQUIRED. IT IS NOT STATED ON THE FORM

The two referees are only to fill the forms in their own handwriting.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Dostor: 9:51pm On Oct 09, 2018
For your medical fitness certificate for ffs contact 08154994220
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by murphyrichy(m): 9:53pm On Oct 09, 2018
tech18:

It seems they are carrying out some maintenance on the site.It did something similar to this 2 days ago oo
yes, I noticed dat.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by stmichael001(m): 10:14pm On Oct 09, 2018
Update: This info is strictly for those that got the sms but couldn't log in to d portal to print out their invitation letter.

Here is the issue on ground. If you are very sure you followed the procedure required to login and its showing application not successful then it might be that the email you are trying to log in with is the email upon which you applied previously and the application on that mail id was not selected.

Meaning you,ll need to try login using other email adress you used whilst registering.

I can remember vividly that the website during the online recruitment process had issues as many people who applied logged in bt couldn't see their applications again and thus couldn't print out and where forced to apply again using another email.Thinking the registration was deleted from their database. It wasnt. All previously registered emails used was kept intact.

Now most of you that applied using another email Id might not know this.

If you know you applied for this fire service using several other email accounts, due to the fact that u made mistake during the first or forgot ur details or whatever reason it was.,what you,ll do for the junior staff is login using same phn number u used,but try login with the other email address used initially.

You,ll discover that perhaps ur application that ws succesful was from a different email adress previously registered.Not even from the email account you thought was accepted. And it will log u in.
Now the bad news with this is that unless u printed out d slip at d initial stage during the recruitment process,u might not have access to the print out as the portal is totally off d website.

So guys,,if you know u applied with multiple email accounts and got an sms sayin sucessful pls login with all of them seperately to find out whch was selected.

Hope this update helps someone out there.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Gbogbolet100: 10:55pm On Oct 09, 2018
stmichael001:
Update: This info is strictly for those that got the sms but couldn't log in to d portal to print out their invitation letter.

Here is the issue on ground. If you are very sure you followed the procedure required to login and its showing application not successful then it might be that the email you are trying to log in with is the email upon which you applied previously and the application on that mail id was not selected.
thanks, but method not working
Meaning you,ll need to try login using other email adress you used whilst registering.

I can remember vividly that the website during the online recruitment process had issues as many people who applied logged in bt couldn't see their applications again and thus couldn't print out and where forced to apply again using another email.Thinking the registration was deleted from their database. It wasnt. All previously registered emails used was kept intact.

Now most of you that applied using another email Id might not know this.

If you know you applied for this fire service using several other email accounts, due to the fact that u made mistake during the first or forgot ur details or whatever reason it was.,what you,ll do for the junior staff is login using same phn number u used,but try login with the other email address used initially.

You,ll discover that perhaps ur application that ws succesful was from a different email adress previously registered.Not even from the email account you thought was accepted. And it will log u in.
Now the bad news with this is that unless u printed out d slip at d initial stage during the recruitment process,u might not have access to the print out as the portal is totally off d website.

So guys,,if you know u applied with multiple email accounts and got an sms sayin sucessful pls login with all of them seperately to find out whch was selected.

Hope this update helps someone out there.
Thanks but method not working, i suggest we should wait for mail
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by tech18: 10:59pm On Oct 09, 2018
murphyrichy:
yes, I noticed dat.
The site is now working ooo

Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by FriendNG: 11:00pm On Oct 09, 2018
tech18:

Link
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by tech18: 11:02pm On Oct 09, 2018

Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by FriendNG: 11:06pm On Oct 09, 2018
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by tech18: 11:07pm On Oct 09, 2018
FriendNG:

Tnc
Welcome

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by gistmate: 11:19pm On Oct 09, 2018
BREAKING!!! UPDATE FOR ALL FIRE SERVICE SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES

The Nigerian Federal Fire Service has just released the official screening exercise time-table and all the documents required for the screening, including venues.

REQUIREMENTS

You are required to come along with the following items:

-Print out of Invitation Letter
-Print out of Application Confirmation slip with ID number.
-Completed Referee/Guarantor's Form.
-Recent Medical Certificate of Fitness obtained from a Government Hospital.
-Originals of your Credentials.
-A pair of White Canvas, White Short and Vest, White Sucks and
-2B Pencil and Erazer.

Find full details here: https://www.gistmate.com.ng/ffs-fire-service-screening-dates-and-venues-requirements-and-documents/

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Gbogbolet100: 11:28pm On Oct 09, 2018
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by murphyrichy(m): 11:32pm On Oct 09, 2018
tech18:

thanks
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by odytrixx(m): 2:37am On Oct 10, 2018
Good afternoon. I have tried to print my invitation letter but I can't. I am very sure that i used EHISDANIEL70@GMAIL.COM to register. biko if you have past questiona to treat kindly forward it to that mail.
For referee form contact me.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by olatunbosun27: 3:50am On Oct 10, 2018
pls house has any HND graduate receive text from FFS like those getting SMS are bsc cadre?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by kayteajay111(m): 4:32am On Oct 10, 2018
olatunbosun27:
pls house has any HND graduate receive text from FFS like those getting SMS are bsc cadre?
I received SMS and have printed my invitation letter. I'm an HND holder from ekiti.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by kayteajay111(m): 5:16am On Oct 10, 2018
Pls house, to those that underwent FRSC screening here, how did you sleep during the course of screening exercise days?
I'm lucky to be selected for FFS screening which slated for 3 days next week. Are you allowed to sleep outside the screening centre or there is provision for it at the screening centre? I'm asking this to fully prepare for the trip, although I will be leaving Lagos for Akure centre on Sunday.

Anybody that experienced this should please kindly answer my question.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by shozey(f): 5:32am On Oct 10, 2018
kayteajay111:
Pls house, to those that underwent FRSC screening here, how did you sleep during the course of screening exercise days?
I'm lucky to be selected for FFS screening which slated for 3 days next week. Are you allowed to sleep outside the screening centre or there is provision for it at the screening centre? I'm asking this to fully prepare for the trip, although I will be leaving Lagos for Akure centre on Sunday.

Anybody that experienced this should please kindly answer my question.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Googlepedia(m): 5:46am On Oct 10, 2018
olatunbosun27:

I am HND I got SMS
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Googlepedia(m): 5:51am On Oct 10, 2018
[quote author=shozey post=71944397][/quote]
That the screening span for a period of 3 days doesn't mean it will be something that one needs to sleep there. The email that will be sent will specify which of the days your surname alphabet falls into. Like A-G, for Monday. If there will be any need to pass the night there, they would have made it clear in the invitation letter.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by raphtunde: 6:00am On Oct 10, 2018
olatunbosun27:
I have
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by raphtunde: 6:06am On Oct 10, 2018
Googlepedia:

That the screening span for a period of 3 days doesn't mean it will be something that one needs to sleep there. The email that will be sent will specify which of the days your surname alphabet falls into. Like A-G, for Monday. If there will be any need to pass the night there, they would have made it clear in the invitation letter.
. Hope u know what we are going the for? Its three in one activities. I don't think any email is coming again bros. I advice u get prepare for the worse. Unlike the Road safety, Fire service already done their online screening because I think applicants were not many

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by tomsy2: 6:34am On Oct 10, 2018
Gbogbolet100:

bro hw u do am.. i never see the letter print here o.. still showing application not successful and I've bn messaged
Hello boss. Have you finally been able to print the invitation letter? If yes did you use NFS-2018-1****** ? With the hyphens in between or just NFS20181****** without the hyphens?
Please respond. Monday is so close.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Deebar(f): 6:38am On Oct 10, 2018
tech18:
Welcome
Please,was this sent to you personally? I got SMS, no mail. I haven't been able to print my invite letter even if am sure of the email I used. Please ,what's the next thing to do? How do we know the venue of the screening?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Deebar(f): 6:40am On Oct 10, 2018
Googlepedia:

Welcome
Please,was this sent to you personally? I got SMS, no mail. I haven't been able to print my invite letter even if am sure of the email I used. Please ,what's the next thing to do? How do we know the venue of the screening?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by kayteajay111(m): 6:44am On Oct 10, 2018
Googlepedia:

In the notification on the timetable published, nothing like surname alphabetical arrangement. And I don't think any SMS or email will be sent again. A 3-day is not too much but my question is to know how to prepare for the screening.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DaddyNimo(m): 6:45am On Oct 10, 2018
kayteajay111:

I did my own in MAY when I was registering for PRISON, I want to ask for the same question. Is it still valid?
medical reports are usually valid for only 3months
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by cmoneke: 6:54am On Oct 10, 2018
Please who have the data page that have all our details

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (127) (Reply)

UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / NSITF Interview In August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.