Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others (51668 Views)

Toyin Saraki: Kwara APC Disowns Media Arm Over Libel Against Saraki’s Wife / Buhari Floors Atiku In Saraki, Kwara Governor’s Local Govts - Premium Times / I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by Ndolarr: 11:18pm On May 18, 2018
Some comments here are plain stupid! The Police must have something in this case to nail Saraki! If not, he should simply get his lawyers plus Ozekhome ready to do battle with Police. I read it somewhere that one of the cultists involved in this case, Ajia, was on death row for a murder case in early 2000 but Saraki granted him full pardon as he was about completing his 2nd term in office as governor then! So, there could be a link somewhere!

9 Likes

Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by surgical: 11:23pm On May 18, 2018
raumdeuter:
Dino Melaye format
No intelligent people in this government at all ,you van easily read there moves and predict their actions they are like open book easy to ready no surprises.
Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by poseidon12: 11:30pm On May 18, 2018
Frame-up is now the new trend for bigot Buhari and his criminal Fulani crew. I hope this country survives Buhari and his Fulani crew.
Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by Quality20(m): 11:35pm On May 18, 2018
Well what only baffles me is d way Saraki chickened out even before d confessions of ds guys. Saraki seemed too weak to challenge and seemed to want to garner public sympathy. Also why did he hastily transfer proceedings to his deputy even when its was really not necessary at d time he did that?
I think by d time a roll call of those assassinated by these gangs is called ,ppl will able to ascertain the veracity of the claims and counter claims . Kwara ppl will eventually have a big say in all of these as they know all the parties involved more than all of us

6 Likes

Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by Namt: 11:42pm On May 18, 2018
Are u surprise? Ask Ali modu Sherif he ll tell u how boko haram came to stay all Nigeria politician are founder of kidnappers, arm robbers, assassin cultism bcoz they cant do without dem their blood suckers God ll gudge u all

2 Likes

Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by kollinpowel(m): 11:47pm On May 18, 2018
I have never been a fan of Saraki from day one ,cos he look mischievous to me .
Now to the story ; How come out of the whole country those criminals didn't mention someone else's name?
2. What was the Governor and Saraki following up on a cultist case if thoroughly they don't have business with those guys?
3. Why were they so scared when the case was moved to Abuja?
4. Who gave them the info that they will be implicated by those guys and how did the informant get such information?
All this question alone is enough to conclude that Saraki and the Governor knows something we may likely not know.

4 Likes

Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by kollinpowel(m): 11:53pm On May 18, 2018
Ndolarr:
Some comments here are plain stupid! The Police must have something in this case to nail Saraki! If not, he should simply get his lawyers plus Ozekhome ready to do battle with Police. I read it somewhere that one of the cultists involved in this case, Ajia, was on death row for a murder case in early 2000 but Saraki granted him full pardon as he was about completing his 2nd term in office as governor then! So, there could be a link somewhere!
Thank you my brother, Even before he was accused he as already called him self a thief by raising that alarm. It's obvious he knows more.

2 Likes

Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by usagee36: 11:56pm On May 18, 2018
Lairs
Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by fuckwell2080: 12:11am On May 19, 2018
let proper investigation been taken nobody is above the law saraki and your colic come and prove your innocence.criminals pretending to be governors.

1 Like

Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by Nobody: 12:14am On May 19, 2018
busybrain123:
This has turn into child Play..... You think a whole Governor will sponsor a criminal and he will get cought in his own state and will later be transfer to Abuja. Abeg, this will not happen in Nigeria, unless the DPO want transmission into transition.... cheesy

How many investigations have you successfully carried out within your own immediate family, not to talk of a state or country.

Some Nigerians are simply stupid, I won't like to point fingers. You lot sit within the comfort of your homes assuming and re–assuming, cooking up you own theories that best suit you, your cronies and your paymaster about every situation you have little or no idea about.

I choose to believe you're into partisan politics and that's the only reason you think in this manner. If otherwise, I'm sympathetic about the kind of family you may be keeping right now, that's if you've come of age at all.

2 Likes

Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by bluecircle470: 12:20am On May 19, 2018
5thElement:
I hope when the police come for Saraki they will transport him with a helicopter and he'll attempt to jump out like Dino.

No, he'll intend to kill himself and put the Nigerian police into trouble.
Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by jaxxy(m): 12:26am On May 19, 2018
dvee2:

He saw it coming because he knew he was guilty.
Was the police also the one that twist his arm so that he would be paying salaries to the killers for month's? Bank transactions don't lie. Why was he paying them

U paid a thug or u associated with a thug doesn't mean ure a thug or u ordered them to kill anybody, unless u hv clear evidence of him giving such orders I think all this gang up and cooked stories are useless. How can u even believe a criminals word over a senate president. If I was saraki i wud be laughing at the their nuisance. Where is the evidence he instructed these boys to commit any crime? Lol very funny indeed. Saraki just needs good
Lawyers dats all. Its a weak case

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by FAK2008: 12:43am On May 19, 2018
I chose to ignore witch hunting as many politicians cry foul like that senate person.What baffles me is the false alarm raised . There are many cases of cultist in the country with many transfered to Abuja and nobody is worried. However, this particular one caused the senate to raise a 10 man committee to see mr president. Why? I smell guilt in the fast alarm. Their transfer should mean nothing to anyone if there are no strings attached. It was particularly mentioned that the was briefing by the Gov. That seems like an escalation from a Gov on matter common to himself and a person in the senate going beyond his management boundaries. For public attention to be diverted, hence the IGP spiral video. In my opinion, could it be law of karma at work? Naija people must collapse all sentiments to live greater. Anyone caught in criminal case should face it irrespective of party affiliations.

5 Likes

Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by tical(m): 12:55am On May 19, 2018
Media trial tins undecided adonbelivit
Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by pafisayo(m): 1:48am On May 19, 2018
deebsman1:
People talking rubbish here, only if you guys are on ground here in Kwara. The fact is that Saraki has been breeding many cult guys since his first campaign in 2003.
It's just that the country is so bad that political opponents open the cupboards of their opponents only when they want to fight each other.
But say Saraki doesn't know anything about this is a fat lie

Funny enough when this thread came up some days back a guy mentioned he stays in Ilorin and he did mention : Corrola with Nass plate number .
If their is actually a concrete proof these dudes gets payment from the state coffers and also bank transaction linking Saraki then this Drama will probably be Epic
But then Nigerians will still call it witch hunt even when they are faced with concrete evidence

3 Likes

Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by pafisayo(m): 1:50am On May 19, 2018
kollinpowel:
I have never been a fan of Saraki from day one ,cos he look mischievous to me .
Now to the story ; How come out of the whole country those criminals didn't mention someone else's name?
2. What was the Governor and Saraki following up on a cultist case if thoroughly they don't have business with those guys?
3. Why were they so scared when the case was moved to Abuja?
4. Who gave them the info that they will be implicated by those guys and how did the informant get such information?
All this question alone is enough to conclude that Saraki and the Governor knows something we may likely not know.

God bless you
Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by SirBunky85(m): 2:07am On May 19, 2018
Beremx:
Saraki saw it coming. It's good he had raised an alarm on how the IG is planning to implicate him.
nonsense.if from dia bank statement,its confirmed dat they are on the payroll of kwara state govt,wat evidence again would u need ?

2 Likes

Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by SirBunky85(m): 2:14am On May 19, 2018
Malcolm101:
Seems this is the new formula this days.

Get some low lives to write statements naming your political opponents as their sponsors. Invite them to the police, withdraw their aids if they've got any, arrest them then say they jumped from a moving vehicle.

This administration is just full of shit
thrash.does bank statement lie?

2 Likes

Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by SirBunky85(m): 2:19am On May 19, 2018
Malcolm101:
Seems this is the new formula this days.

Get some low lives to write statements naming your political opponents as their sponsors. Invite them to the police, withdraw their aids if they've got any, arrest them then say they jumped from a moving vehicle.

This administration is just full of shit
Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by ogunsbanjul(m): 2:42am On May 19, 2018
Payroll evidence from the state purse and senate. I am interested in this story. If truly evidenced, it means that was why the 2 giants quickly raised alarm probably people will pity them I guess ooo. We shall see the end because the souls of the murdered will surely hunt both the killers and the sponsors

1 Like

Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by GoldHorse(m): 3:58am On May 19, 2018
chinjo:
All in a bid to keep all his political enemies busy ahead of the 2019 General election. My question is that how many people can Buhari jail. Buhari will end up shooting himself on the foot.

Let say you are right but if you are a family member of one of the victims won't you, at least, want this to be truly investigated?
Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by ifymuo: 4:06am On May 19, 2018
Error in transmission transition sorry in omission confusion

Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by sukar886: 4:54am On May 19, 2018
so Nigeria police can work like this, so fast,first it was dino,now saraki and Ahmed,I no longer understand, next will be me
Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by talk2percy(m): 5:15am On May 19, 2018
Baba kudos! I see a systematic taking out of Baba's opponents ahead of next year's presidential election. A tyrant will always remain a tyrant
Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by deebsman1(m): 5:21am On May 19, 2018
pafisayo:

Funny enough when this thread came up some days back a guy mentioned he stays in Ilorin and he did mention : Corrola with Nass plate number .
If their is actually a concrete proof these dudes gets payment from the state coffers and also bank transaction linking Saraki then this Drama will probably be Epic
But then Nigerians will still call it witch hunt even when they are faced with concrete evidence

You sound like someone who truly knows one the major problem of this country. I remember in 2003 during his campaign when he came to my area to campaign with his permanent thugs, when he threw money to the air (bundles of#20), me as a fresh sec skul leaver wanted to struggle with some of his boys for the the largese for one corner, next thing I saw pointed to me was a locally made gun, that was some 15 years ago o, so Saraki's day on sponsoring thugs no b today. The days of Akaje (for those that knows), Bayo Ajia, all the tough tough guys of Kwara of those days.

1 Like

Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by walex25(m): 5:28am On May 19, 2018
This saga is going to make an interesting read. Let the game begin.
Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by kollinpowel(m): 5:39am On May 19, 2018
pafisayo:

God bless you
Amen, cos what I tell people that call every move to bring someone to justice propaganda or witch hunt is that if you don't walk the path you won't be mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:39am On May 19, 2018
foolbuster:
this story is not right, it is impossible for the country's no3 citizen to have direct contact with these people.
Then you don't know Kwara

I worked there for 7yrs.

1 Like

Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by BecomeALandLord(m): 5:43am On May 19, 2018
This story doesn't add up.
Why are they after the few people who can stand up to them?

2019 is already getting hot
Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by kollinpowel(m): 5:50am On May 19, 2018
jaxxy:

U paid a thug or u associated with a thug doesn't mean ure a thug or u ordered them to kill anybody, unless i hv clear evidence of him giving such orders I think all this gang up and cooked stories are useless. How can u even believe a criminals word over a senate president. If I was saraki i wud be laughing at the their nuisance. Where is the evidence he instructed these boys to commit any crime? Lol very funny indeed. Saraki just needs good
Lawyers dats all. Its a weak case
Oga if you were to be a lawyer you will be a very bad one at dat , On what basis will you pay a thug if he/she as never done any deal with you? Even a Femi Falana will stay clear of such case.

1 Like

Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:11am On May 19, 2018
sdindan:
After Saraki

The next person to go down should be Tinubu.

grin

Quote me and die
you want Nigeria to burn
Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:16am On May 19, 2018
sdindan:
After Saraki

The next person to go down should be Tinubu.

grin

Quote me and die
you want Nigeria to burn
EMAXIM:
The NPF wants' to make sure Saraki is humiliated. on d gov side, they want to shame him for being loyal to saraki. This is barbaric. And some people who can't discern the truth will start denigrating Saraki and Ahmed.
next time Senate will think twice about harassing police or security services. they answer only to president

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Never Promised APC To Make Naira Equal To Dollar – APC / Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Sacked!!! / Buhari At A Football Match Between Gwagwadas FC & Tigers FC In 70s (Throwback Ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.