Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others (51675 Views)

Toyin Saraki: Kwara APC Disowns Media Arm Over Libel Against Saraki’s Wife / Buhari Floors Atiku In Saraki, Kwara Governor’s Local Govts - Premium Times / I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by chetaobi(m): 6:29am On May 19, 2018
What a big shame. This is so sad. I don't believe anything I just read here.
Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by deebrownneymar: 6:38am On May 19, 2018
This is serious.
Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by iammdshola(m): 6:55am On May 19, 2018
KWSG LIVIDNESS ON ARREST & TRANSFER OF CULTISTS THAT HAD BEEN DISTURBING PEACE OF ILORIN TOWN & ITS ENVIRONS TO ABUJA BY THE POLICE IS ABYSMAL.

It is not a strange story to people in Ilorin that some guys popularly called "good boys" had been living a life of their own & choice without regard for law of the land but command of their Ogas who had placed them in special stead for the reason best known to them. It is also not strange that they had been living sumptuous life styles without any credible means of sustenance than their link to those in charge of Commonwealth and who are also on Commonwealth for their own prolificacy. These guys used to drive around in good cars with "special" vehicle plate numbers carrying insignia of authority on it. They lived a life called "aiye t'ani y'o mumi" who will arrest me.

Among the "good boys" before was one Late Bayo Ajia who was murdered sometimes in 2016 at Ilorin,Kwara State. Bayo Ajia & one Yinka Are were popular for heinous conducts especially during Governor Mohammed Lawal era. They ran out of order because they were "working for a political camp" then as a result they were charged for murder,subsequently convicted & sentence to death,appealed up to Supreme Court yet their conviction was affirmed by the appellate courts.

Sequel to some manoeuvring, which typical of system manipulators Governor Bukola Saraki of Kwara State then granted the convicts state pardon and through ploys Bayo Ajia became one of the favorites of the power that be in Kwara State enjoying patronage and he was given a choice location at Kwara State Stadium Complex,Ilorin which he was using as for car washing business. The guy enjoyed foreign trips at instance of his "patrons" and he also used to move around in choice cars. Thus, living big until due to one factor or the other he was assassinated at his car washing bay sometimes in 2016. Majority of people in Ilorin are not in doubt as to cause of his death because it was speculated that probably he had fell out with those he was closed to during his lifetime because he was mercilessly butchered by his assailants.

The Late Bayo Ajia murder was a mystery then because since because nobody was arrested in connection with until recently when the cultists which includes a son of prominent traditional ruler in Ilorin were arrested and in the course of investigation of their activities it was revealed that they were the one that killed Bayo Ajia and many others in Ilorin. News of arrests of this nature should excite any reasonable person in the interest of peace in the community but reverse was the case with KWSG livid approach as if there is more to it than ordinary.

The suspected cultists recently transferred to Abuja were not the first suspects to be so transferred from Kwara State to Police or SSS headquarters in Abuja. During the towns feuds especially Erin Ile & Offa crisis,Oodua People's Congress crisis in Kwara State and other similar incidents across the country there was no such outcry that certain suspects should not be moved to Abuja by Kwara State Government. What is special about these guys,is it because they are "good boys" to the government and the influential ones in Kwara State? TIME WILL TELL MORE TO THE ALREADY TOLD.

I believe time will tell because "eni ti o ni ebo l'eru ko kin beru" if you have nothing to hide you can unloose your goods or wares anywhere. Let the truth be told there is more to the outcry of the Governor and those in power in Kwara State especially the Director of Public Prosecution who is claiming though strange for a civil servant to do so that the suspects need not be transferred to Abuja as they are ready to prosecute at Ilorin when indeed the revelations so far from the suspects require further investigation to get to the root more.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by Sufisunni: 6:58am On May 19, 2018
Most killings in Nigeria are sponsored by politicians both ruling party and opposition party members but government takes it serious when they want do bring you down. Saraki has been in power since 2003, and you want me to believe is an innocent man? Certainly No! He has been using these cultists to attack his major rivals or rig election. With the abysmal performance and non payment of salary of Kwara governor but yet they keep winning elections. In a free and fair election, Saraki will not win, but they use these cultists use to kill or maim. like someone said here, Ali modu Sherrif was the original sponsor of Boko Haram. For Dino Melaye, Sahara Reporters had years back released a recorded audio linking him to killing of someone during an election. Why is it that rate of killing innocent Nigerians has increased since we returned to Democracy? This is not the first time suspects are being transferred to Abuja! Why trying to preemptive the investigation??

If Saraki had ever ordered for killing of any person using thugs or other means that are illegal may nemesis catch up with him, and same goes to any person that does that!

3 Likes

Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by jaxxy(m): 7:05am On May 19, 2018
kollinpowel:
Oga if you were to be a lawyer you will be a very bad one at dat , On what basis will you pay a thug if he/she as never done any deal with you? Even a Femi Falana will stay clear of such case.

Lol it shows i know nothing about law. So i hv a frnd whos a thug and I decide to get him off the street or make useful o help him with sm money or give him legal contracts to do for me that now shows i sent him to go kill sm1 rite? Unless Its a kangaroo court dats the only way he can lose such case. Do u know how many thugs tinubu has feed or helped since he became governor does that mean they all killed for him? Unless u don't understand law this is a weak ass case. Even Dino's own is rubbish bt he didn't have the balls to face them now they feel they can use same tactics for saraki. Nobody pays an assassin money showing a direct link to them via accounts transfer. Its ridiculous
Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by AdamuAudu: 7:07am On May 19, 2018
busybrain123:
This has turn into child Play..... You think a whole Governor will sponsor a criminal and he will get cought in his own state and will later be transfer to Abuja. Abeg, this will not happen in Nigeria, unless the DPO want transmission into transition.... cheesy
It will never be well with Buhari who has come to destroy this country. The latest now is if you are not currupt you are killer. Those are two strategies used against opponents. Buhari will shot himself shortly
Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by Neoteny(m): 7:24am On May 19, 2018
ChidiAlaigbo:

Omg! I thought PaChukwudi (the corrupt persons supporting IPOB) is long dead and buried, and has rotted in the deepest hottest part of HELL!

Interesting times ahead.

Hell rejected him

1 Like

Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by SNIPER123: 7:39am On May 19, 2018
grin
See story, Police is your friend.
Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by jimrog: 7:57am On May 19, 2018
jaxxy:

U paid a thug or u associated with a thug doesn't mean ure a thug or u ordered them to kill anybody, unless i hv clear evidence of him giving such orders I think all this gang up and cooked stories are useless. How can u even believe a criminals word over a senate president. If I was saraki i wud be laughing at the their nuisance. Where is the evidence he instructed these boys to commit any crime? Lol very funny indeed. Saraki just needs good
Lawyers dats all. Its a weak case

Good let saraki get a good lawyer and prove his innocence if he was bin named by the criminals instead of some wailers accusing the govt of framing it up. Thank God Buhari and igp cannot sentence saraki all by themselves so ppl should let the law prevail. I'm sure saraki knew something the moment he started bin apprehensive. How does transferring a criminal case to abuja mean a plan to implicate him?

2 Likes

Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by jaxxy(m): 8:11am On May 19, 2018
jimrog:

Good let saraki get a good lawyer and prove his innocence if he was bin named by the criminals instead of some wailers accusing the govt of framing it up. Thank God Buhari and igp cannot sentence saraki all by themselves so ppl should let the law prevail. I'm sure saraki knew something the moment he started bin apprehensive. How does transferring a criminal case to abuja mean a plan to implicate him?

Well transferring a case that took place in ilorin to abuja is fishy already and looks like a govt frame up if not are there no courts and judges in ilorin Dinos was dragged on a sick bed to koji because he had the case to answer there and the criminals were there so why is saraki's different? No competent judge in ilorin? Or federal influence at work to move case to were they can twist justice? So i can't blame saraki and he needs to defend himself
Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by expert234: 8:12am On May 19, 2018
Beremx:
Saraki saw it coming. It's good he had raised an alarm on how the IG is planning to implicate him.

Or maybe he's actually guilty.

Believe me, I don't put nefarious activities beyond saraki and his errand boy, abdulfatah Ahmed.

What's more, the confessor is from among saraki's loyalists in Ilorin

3 Likes

Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by johnzik: 8:14am On May 19, 2018
Sorry, what is this administration degenerating into in pursuit of perceived enemies?: A mockry of the century!
Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by expert234: 8:16am On May 19, 2018
busybrain123:
This has turn into child Play..... You think a whole Governor will sponsor a criminal and he will get cought in his own state and will later be transfer to Abuja. Abeg, this will not happen in Nigeria, unless the DPO want transmission into transition.... cheesy

Or maybe the police boss in kwara quickly transfer the case to Abuja before kwara state government could interfere with the case. Maybe those guys were arrested and made confession to the police without the knowledge of the kwara state government and the IG refused to cover it up.

3 Likes

Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by Id20noble(m): 8:35am On May 19, 2018
I see this in a neutral way...why would such an high level intelligence be discussed on the floor of the Senate without it being made public by the Police....it really tells a whole lot about the connection of highly placed politicians with some key actors in the Police Force....secondly...if truly KSSG and NASS SP are not feeling jittery about the while thing....they should believe in the Justice system and stop running from pillar to post if truly their hands are clean....I sense a feedforward show of great involvement....much more than the comfort displayed during Code of Conduct trial...just wait for the justice system to run its full course and soiling this already tainted government with another jungle cry with IGP witch-hunt....what do call this country for.....a beer-parlour gang of people or what??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by domejike(m): 8:47am On May 19, 2018
Dejavu...dino repeté
Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by jimrog: 8:54am On May 19, 2018
jaxxy:

Well transferring a case that took place in ilorin to abuja is fishy already and looks like a govt frame up if not are there no courts and judges in ilorin Dinos was dragged on a sick bed to koji because he had the case to answer there and the criminals were there so why is saraki's different? No competent judge in ilorin? Or federal influence at work to move case to were they can twist justice? So i can't blame saraki and he needs to defend himself

Serious criminal cases are usually bin treated that way long b4 this govt. Mostly if there is an arrest of a serious criminal at the local level, the case usually is bin transferred to the state divisional hq and if the case seems very serious, it is usually bin transferred to national hq. This has bin the trend for a very long time. So the governor's interest that lead him to raise alarm when it was transferred to abuja is what I don't understand. It seems suspicious...Saraki is influential to get a very good lawyer to defend himself...

1 Like

Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by waveman2: 8:57am On May 19, 2018
If actually saraki was stupid enough to pay them from the office of the senate president then he is a gonner. U can, t just call that frame up.

2 Likes

Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by AbelDjassi: 9:06am On May 19, 2018
Beremx:
Saraki saw it coming. It's good he had raised an alarm on how the IG is planning to implicate him.

You now support those who murder sleep in Kwara state too Beremx?

Whatever happened to the higher sense of purpose which once informed your posts on these boards?

1 Like

Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by kayseag: 9:07am On May 19, 2018
Most you that are not living in Ilorin will not understand this issue. These evidences are enough to implicate saraki and and the kwara state governor. Why would thugs place on level 16 in which they are not state civil servant. This is not a matter of witch hunt, these are clear evidence with bank statement. Imagine thugs are been called good boys in Ilorin by saraki and fatai Ahmed because they are good at carrying out various assassination, place them on kwara state payroll as civil servant, giving them cars in order to keep using them as they wish. Justice must prevail. Why saraki is running from pillar to post on the issue it shows he is guilty

5 Likes

Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by AbelDjassi: 9:10am On May 19, 2018
waveman2:
If actually saraki was stupid enough to pay them from the office of the senate president then he is a gonner. U can, t just call that frame up.

Waveman2, if you look close enough, you will find that Saraki has form in this regard...

In the afternoon of Easter Sunday, one Wasiu Idris, a famous member of the Aiye Confraternity, was murdered in the Sakama area of Niger Road in Ilorin, Kwara state. The death of Idris, also known as "Wasiu Igbo-Owu" or "Adanri," was reportedly carried out by members of a rival cult gang.

Idris, who was in his early 40s, was well known in the neighborhood as a leader in his confraternity. He is also known as one of the elite thugs in the camp of Senate President Bukola Saraki.

The deceased, who was living in Saudi Arabia, returned to the country on the eve of the last general election to resume work as a political agent.

According to National Pilot, a local publication owned by Saraki, Idris was on the balcony of his house when four gunmen arrived and shot him at close range.

"His assailants ensured that he was dead before leaving the scene in a commando style,” the paper reported.

It went further to state that the attackers came to the area through Baboko axis around 3:46pm and escaped through Edun axis. One of them, the paper added, was masked.

The murder of Idris was the latest episode in the fierce cult gang rivalry that has become a staple in Ilorin, the Kwara State capital. This death, however, produced less shock than that of Bayo Ajia, who was hacked to death by members of a rival gang on January 19 at his carwash business situated under the popular Stadium Bridge, along the Ibrahim Taiwo Road.

Earlier that day, another top thug, Bukola Ajikobi, had been assassinated in Ilorin.

It was widely believed that Ajia himself was plotting the murder of Ajikobi when he received a call to meet someone, probably a confidant, at his carwash. Ajia, who always moved around with a bevy of well-armed thugs, however, headed to the car wash all by himself and was killed.

In 2004, Ajia was sentenced to death for the twin murders of AbdulYekeen Gobir and AbdulGaniyu Hussein. Both men were murdered in cold blood while partying at Deen’s Motel in Ilorin.

Ajia's appeal against the death sentence went to the Supreme Court, where it was affirmed. But towards the end of his tenure as Kwara State Sovernor, Mr. Saraki granted him amnesty and he was freed from death row.

But Ajia was not just another cult kingpin. He was a premium thug used by Saraki against political opponents. And on his return from prison, he took off from where he left in the service of Saraki.

In fact Ajia’s death was ascribed to insinuations that he was knocked off by Saraki because he was blackmailing the Senate President late 2015.

The use cultists as thugs in Kwara politics was premiered a few years after the return of civil rule in 1999. The late Muhammed Lawal, who was governor at the time, recruited cultists around 2002 because he needed them in the fight against the Saraki dynasty, which wanted him stopped from being re-elected in 2003.

The Sarakis, who operated a major political machine, also had a most vicious army of thugs and cultists. Lawal was no match for the family regarding finance and violence. Also, to the advantage of the Sarakis was the possession of a ruthless propaganda machinery, which was efficient in shifting the blame for the actions of their thugs to others.

By the time Mr. Saraki became governor in 2003, the use of cultists as political thugs had become a state policy. Thugs like Bayo Ajia and Ariyo were placed on salaries and were prominent members of the Bukola Saraki political team.

Along with their political uses, they continued as cultists carrying out hits and reprisal attacks on rival gangs. Attending parties in the city became a hazardous undertaking because violence, often involving murders, frequently erupted.

Many of the nightclubs in the Ilorin GRA are run by cultists, whose strong political connections ensure that such clubs got regular security cover, with security agencies turning a blind eye when they committed atrocities.

Cult killings in Ilorin, people in the town, said, also, take the form of ritual killing of young women for traditional purposes. Rumors suggesting this are especially rife when the late Olushola Saraki, Senate President Bukola Saraki’s father, was ill. The recent killings of some young women in the GRA area has also been linked to the problems arising from the Senate President's prosecution for false assets declaration by the Code of Conduct Tribunal (CCT).

This grotesque trend is new to the community, which has always prided itself on its Islamic heritage.

The escalation of violence in the state, many are convinced, is directly linked to Saraki’s vice-like grip on political affairs in the state. Many analysts reckon that young people in the community have come into the voting age in the years of Bukola Saraki’s domination. Opportunities for advancement are limited for most of these young people, as the only openings available are directly related to the patronage structure the Senate President inherited from his father.

Saraki decides who receives financial remuneration for political loyalty and when. He also has the mercenaries for whipping dissidents back into line as part of his political machinery.

Any member of his political camp that exhibits an independent streak is put down via suspension, ostracism, and exclusion from the state-funded largesse. This implies that a dissident may find himself moved from relative comfort to grinding poverty.

Most of the cultists have no real life skills and see Saraki as the only passport to living a comfortable life. This makes them ready to maim and kill whenever they are activated to do so. They are aware that the funds he uses for patronage come from the resources of the state, but have been wired to see the Senate President who is seen as a messiah.

Read more : Senate President Saraki's Links To Kwara Cultists --- http://saharareporters.com/2016/03/31/senate-president-sarakis-links-kwara-cultists-0

"...Bayo Ajia and Olayinka Are had been charged for criminal conspiracy and culpable homicide in the murder of Abdul Yekini Gobir and Abdul Ganiyu Hussein at a wedding party at Deens Motel along Western Reservoir Road, Ilorin on June 30, 2002.

They were sentenced to death by the Ilorin High Court and the Appeals court upheld the sentences in 2005 with the duo meant to be hung till their death for their crimes.

This was until the then Kwara State governor, Bukola Saraki decided to grant the killers and political thugs amnesty and pardon in 2010."

Read more: HOW NIGERIA’S SENATE PRESIDENT BUKOLA SARAKI FREED SENTENCED KILLERS ON DEATH ROW -- https://newsrescue.com/how-nigerias-senate-president-bukola-saraki-freed-sentenced-killers-on-death-row/
Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by AbelDjassi: 9:14am On May 19, 2018
u
kayseag:
Most you that are not living in Ilorin will not understand this issue. These evidences are enough to implicate saraki and and the kwara state governor. Why would thugs place on level 16 in which they are not state civil servant. T[b]his is not a matter of witch hunt, these are clear evidence with bank statement. Imagine thugs are been called good boys in Ilorin by saraki and fatai Ahmed because they are good at carrying out various assassination, place them on kwara state payroll as civil servant, giving them cars in order to keep using them as they wish[/b]. Justice must prevail. Why saraki is running from pillar to post on the issue it shows he is guilty

I hear your bro.
It takes one who is devoid of conscience to speak up in Saraki's defence here.

1 Like

Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by jaxxy(m): 9:17am On May 19, 2018
jimrog:

Serious criminal cases are usually bin treated that way long b4 this govt. Mostly if there is an arrest of a serious criminal at the local level, the case usually is bin transferred to the state divisional hq and if the case seems very serious, it is usually bin transferred to national hq. This has bin the trend for a very long time. So the governor's interest that lead him to raise alarm when it was transferred to abuja is what I don't understand. It seems suspicious...Saraki is influential to get a very good lawyer to defend himself...

I agree with u that serious cases are transferred to the national hq. so are u telling me dino's case wasn't serious dats why dey dragged him on sick bed to koji grin my broda lets call a spade a spade. I don't mince my words.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by jimrog: 9:25am On May 19, 2018
jaxxy:

I agree with u that serious cases are transferred to the national hq. so are u telling me dino's case wasn't serious dats why dey dragged him on sick bed to koji grin my broda lets call a spade a spade. I don't mince my words.

Saraki should get a good lawyer simple...that's the only spade I can call..
Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:56am On May 19, 2018
ChidiAlaigbo:

Why can't you and millions of your mumu people live in your papa land?

Are you ashamed?

Lagos is not your papa land
Go back to modakeke

Tell that to thousands of illegal Afonja migrants in the UK ... They should go back to their ogbomosho caves
Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by sirbiolee(m): 10:24am On May 19, 2018
IGP go lose this one against Saraki i swear.. Let's wait n see..
Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by samsonvijay1: 10:49am On May 19, 2018
You will always have one or two things to say; if you don't say it is targeted at christians, you will say it is targeted at the opposition party; now you are saying they are after Saraki.
Somebody like you are the problems of Nigeria.

Wiseandtrue:
FG is after Sarrki, period! The Kwara governor is just a collateral damage! Or an excuse to plant one of his own as the governor shocked shocked shocked

FG has not being able to identify any Fulani Herdsmen or their sponsor who has caused so much civic unrest!

APC is a house divided against itself! How can they rule over 150million people!

1 Like

Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:02am On May 19, 2018
samsonvijay1:
You will always have one or two things to say; if you don't say it is targeted at christians, you will say it is targeted at the opposition party; now you are saying they are after Saraki.
Somebody like you are the problems of Nigeria.

As long as those things are still there, I will continue to say it.

I am not saying anything new just emphasising on the truth

Who amongst these well known politician is not an assassin or has not hired one before

The zeal the FG used in proscribing unharmed people and the ones he used to chase the opposition and critics, if he put in a quarter of that effort:

Bokoharam and Fulani Herdsmen would have being wiped out completely

Our economy would be soaring

Food would have being cheaper

Fuel would have gone back to at least the price he met it (N87) we don't even want the N40. At least transportation will be cheaper undecided

All these strikes will be no more!

There would be no need for propaganda cause seeing is believing

Then you want me to be quiet while a President whose comfort has being paid by Nigerians idling away doing nothing except attack his enemies

You must be joking

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by SirToothBrush: 11:09am On May 19, 2018
deebsman1:

You sound like someone who truly knows one the major problem of this country. I remember in 2003 during his campaign when he came to my area to campaign with his permanent thugs, when he threw money to the air (bundles of#20), me as a fresh sec skul leaver wanted to struggle with some of his boys for the the largese for one corner, next thing I saw pointed to me was a locally made gun, that was some 15 years ago o, so Saraki's day on sponsoring thugs no b today. The days of Akaje (for those that knows), Bayo Ajia, all the tough tough guys of Kwara of those days.
bros you don old ooo. Good old memories. I was in JSS1 back then
Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by Beremx(f): 11:21am On May 19, 2018
AbelDjassi:

You now support those who murder sleep in Kwara state too Beremx?

Whatever happened to the higher sense of purpose which once informed your posts on these boards?
my post does not in any defend Saraki. I am only saying what he said about the IG accusing him falsely
Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by Nobody: 11:42am On May 19, 2018
This is the most dirtiest Senate since the inception democracy in Nigeria.

The power tursle between the executives and legislatures has not allowed ghana must go to exchange hands as used to be the case but instead has exposed our leaders.

APC has over stayed their welcome, we need true and genuine leader.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by maasoap(m): 11:54am On May 19, 2018
chinjo:
All in a bid to keep all his political enemies busy ahead of the 2019 General election. My question is that how many people can Buhari jail. Buhari will end up shooting himself on the foot.

Lol. Thank you for your concern.
Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by kmaster007: 11:55am On May 19, 2018
Who is Mr, Ahmed.. did dey mean Gov.. even pple in Kwara state knws saraki is still d Gov till date... Mr Ahmed jst a camouflage Gov

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago / Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals / All These Pistols Were Locally Fabricated In The Factory In Jos-NPF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.