Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others (51696 Views)

Toyin Saraki: Kwara APC Disowns Media Arm Over Libel Against Saraki’s Wife / Buhari Floors Atiku In Saraki, Kwara Governor’s Local Govts - Premium Times / I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by maasoap(m): 11:56am On May 19, 2018
Beremx:
my post does not in any defend Saraki. I am only saying what he said about the IG accusing him falsely

That was called being preemptive. What were the names of killers doing on their payrolls?

1 Like

Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by Wellets50(m): 12:23pm On May 19, 2018
Another chance for Ekweremadu to take the site....of the President of the Senate
Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by archipelago: 12:40pm On May 19, 2018
why is our Nigerians police using the same template for those perceived enemies of their god rather? Dino Melaye's fawe, Shehu Musa of Kaduna, now Saraki and Ahmed. Have they just known when things are falling apart between the executive and the legislatures? Let them continue as I see all these as necessary mistakes that will ease them out if power. Babangida committed the same necessary mistakes when he was annulling elections and proscribing political parties. Necessary mistakes.
Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by olmoRoc: 2:22pm On May 19, 2018
buhari and his IGP friend are both clowns. This and other cases clearly show why he ONLY appoints his kinsmen to sensitive positions.

If the federal police could be easily manipulated, what would happen when state police is allowed?
Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 2:30pm On May 19, 2018
Big lie who is fooling who? It was Dino now Saraki next it will be Mafara Misau Shehu ... All on the same charges of voilence.. when will the Fulani herd's men be apprehended and Book Haram aborted.
Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by omokab: 3:55pm On May 19, 2018
Peterosky:
This is simply a fabrication intended to winch hunt a perceived political enemy by Buhari and IGP.They should continue, but they will still fail.
you people should leave politics aside and focus on reality. Do you think most of all this politicians are good! NO. In fact if you know their details you will sorry for naija. This news may be true or wrong but if truly they find their names on payroll through bank details, something is wrong somewhere. Police have not even the suspect to abuja before they started making noise for Nigerians to be pitied them. I am not supporting and not against until the final evidence.
Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by bros856: 3:55pm On May 19, 2018
Nwibii:
whether true or not, my point is that Saraki is suppose to be doing business with the likes of Osama Binladin, Evans etc, which are intellectual criminals. Imagine lie cooked from the pit of hell, the car gift he claim are all rubbish. How come Saraki raise alarm of IGF implicating him,not less than 4days, and now they have arrested a criminal connected to Saraki. Abeg they should come and learn how to lie from LIAR Mohammed.
The arrest was made weeks ago, the criminals were tranferred recently to Abuja even before Saraki started raising the alarm. Read your news well and stay current with the news before you comment on social media. He must have tried to stop his prosecution at state level and when it didn't work out he decided to raise alarm before the world will know.

1 Like

Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by Morayo1306: 4:02pm On May 19, 2018
Na wa o
Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by osusuallstars: 4:11pm On May 19, 2018
show us the bank statement, at least his colleague will confirm that they have seen such a fellow
Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by nex(m): 5:44pm On May 19, 2018
They said that whoever the Gods want to kill, they first make him run mad.

Those who are repeating "Transmission" a thousand times should heed the warnings they receive.
Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by WizzPoll: 6:20pm On May 19, 2018
Buhari and his IGP will fail again

Inspite of all these provocations Saraki has still carried himself with grace

Those who want to draw silly conclusions should also remember Kabiru Sokoto and all other Boko Haram terrorists that Buhari has set free from jail and given amnesty!
Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by Peterosky(m): 9:08pm On May 19, 2018
omokab:
you people should leave politics aside and focus on reality. Do you think most of all this politicians are good! NO. In fact if you know their details you will sorry for naija. This news may be true or wrong but if truly they find their names on payroll through bank details, something is wrong somewhere. Police have not even the suspect to abuja before they started making noise for Nigerians to be pitied them. I am not supporting and not against until the final evidence.
.What is this one even saying?
Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by 7lives: 10:00am On May 20, 2018
jaxxy:

Lol it shows i know nothing about law. So i hv a frnd whos a thug and I decide to get him off the street or make useful o help him with sm money or give him legal contracts to do for me that now shows i sent him to go kill sm1 rite? Unless Its a kangaroo court dats the only way he can lose such case. Do u know how many thugs tinubu has feed or helped since he became governor does that mean they all killed for him? Unless u don't understand law this is a weak ass case. Even Dino's own is rubbish bt he didn't have the balls to face them now they feel they can use same tactics for saraki. Nobody pays an assassin money showing a direct link to them via accounts transfer. Its ridiculous

Dem dem, no be today e don tey o.
Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by 7lives: 10:02am On May 20, 2018
expert234:

Or maybe he's actually guilty.

Believe me, I don't put nefarious activities beyond saraki and his errand boy, abdulfatah Ahmed.

What's more, the confessor is from among saraki's loyalists in Ilorin

Even Saraki's father is not clean.
Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by jaxxy(m): 10:05am On May 20, 2018
7lives:

Dem dem, no be today e don tey o.

What im saying is u can't just take words or a criminal and prosecute anybody there shud be facts, timelines and many forensic evidence or else anybody can be framed up by anybody.
Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by 7lives: 10:06am On May 20, 2018
expert234:

Or maybe the police boss in kwara quickly transfer the case to Abuja before kwara state government could interfere with the case. Maybe those guys were arrested and made confession to the police without the knowledge of the kwara state government and the IG refused to cover it up.

You sabi as the matter dey go.
The spirit of those who have lost their lives in one way or the other, will not allow this matter go like that.
They should also spread their dragnets to grab Saraki's babalawos and marabouts, it shall NEVER be well with the wicked.
Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by akoaki(m): 10:23am On May 20, 2018
I just hate seeing political office holders in those bogus, useless babarigas, agbadas and tall caps. They seem to be mocking the rest of us.
Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by 7lives: 10:34am On May 20, 2018
jaxxy:

What im saying is u can't just take words or a criminal and prosecute anybody there shud be facts, timelines and many forensic evidence or else anybody can be framed up by anybody.

Ogbeni I schooled in Ilorin, I knew Ajia VERY well, the question is what business does Kwara State government have with a KNOWN killer like Ajia?.
Did you know how many friends we lost to cult related killings way back in school then?.
And to think that their hitman went on to enjoy government patronage, ONLY GOD knows how many must have died before nemesis caught up with Ajia.
For your information, I graduated from the Kwara State polytechnic Ilorin way back 1995, this school was the hot bed of cult activities during that period, they later carry their MADNESS to federal poly Offa.
I have some in my class, they have given their life to Christ, one is even a pastor.
Ajia is free to live his life which ever way he wants, but KWSG involvement with him must be investigated.
Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by jaxxy(m): 10:45am On May 20, 2018
7lives:

Ogbeni I schooled in Ilorin, I knew Ajia VERY well, the question is what business does Kwara State government have with a KNOWN killer like Ajia?.
Did you know how many friends we lost to cult related killings way back in school then?.
And to think that their hitman went on to enjoy government patronage, ONLY GOD knows how many must have died before nemesis caught up with Ajia.
For your information, I graduated from the Kwara State polytechnic Ilorin way back 1995, this school was the hot bed of cult activities during that period, they later carry their MADNESS to federal poly Offa.
I have some in my class, they have given their life to Christ, one is even a pastor.
Ajia is free to live his life which ever way he wants, but KWSG involvement with him must be investigated.

Going by ur statement if actually true then I agree with u. However i wonder how a state govt/ senator wud be so dumb to leave trails linking them to such character whom dey shud even have on their wanted or watch list.
Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by 7lives: 9:27pm On May 20, 2018
jaxxy:

Going by ur statement if actually true then I agree with u. However i wonder how a state govt/ senator wud be so dumb to leave trails linking them to such character whom dey shud even have on their wanted or watch list.

The funny thing is that average Nigerian politician is DAFT, they don't know that the only thing permanent in life is CHANGE.
Did Saraki ever expect this kind of embarrassment?, no he never did, after all Kwara State was his property, he forgot that everything that have a beginning must have an end.
I keep saying it, that Nigerian politicians of Yoruba background in particular, should learn from the DRACONIAN Prime minister of Oyo empire, popularly called BASHORUN GAHA.
Or read a book about him titled IGBI AYE NYI.
Nothing in life is permanent, we are in an ever changing times.

1 Like

Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 25, 2018
Dear Gullible ode,

Do you think for a second that if there is a proof of a payment from Saraki himself to the alleged criminal, that Saraki will still be the Senate president as of today?

Do you think that Saraki would be so stupid to have left traces... Such as paying a criminal from his account (that is if at the end of the day the statement made by the criminal is true) ?

Why is it that most Nigerians especially the youths are so gullible?

Damn
SirBunky85:
thrash.does bank statement lie?
Re: Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others by SirBunky85(m): 11:48pm On May 25, 2018
Malcolm101:
Dear Gullible ode,

Do you think for a second that if there is a proof of a payment from Saraki himself to the alleged criminal, that Saraki will still be the Senate president as of today?

Do you think that Saraki would be so stupid to have left traces... Such as paying a criminal from his account (that is if at the end of the day the statement made by the criminal is true) ?

Why is it that most Nigerians especially the youths are so gullible?

Damn
U are the real mumu here.so ur deluded brain didnt make u to realize dat dose guys cant mention saraki's and the governor's name if dey have not known each other?to show hw deluded u are,u believe saraki wil just step down frm his seat or removed by the executives evn if found guilty.abeg carry ur mumu ignorance shift

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NCDC Has Not Tested Us - Abba Kyra's Aides Cry Out / Dino Melaye Winning NYSC Best Actor In Throwback Photos / Buhari Declares N30m, 5 Homes, 270 Heads Of Cattle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.