Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,725 members, 7,851,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:31 PM

[story 18+] PANT DOWN Episode 6 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [story 18+] PANT DOWN Episode 6 (909 Views)

SHOCKING: Nursing Mother Caught Pant Down With Neighbour's Husband In Yenegoa / Love Story (18+) / Lady Set To Wed In Few Hrs, Caught Pant Down With Ex Boyfriend At The Same Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[story 18+] PANT DOWN Episode 6 by gamelove: 12:43pm On May 18, 2018
I jumped on her like she was a prey. She resurrected the beast in me. It’s been 3 months since I last had sex and that is the longest sex break I have ever gone since I had my first sex.

Before I was kicked out of the military there was no single day a new lady does not visit me in the barracks.

I saw from her eye she was ready for my cock. I lay flat on the bed with my back.

I didn’t tell her anything but she knew exactly what I was up to.

She jumped on me with her pussy directly on my face as she also faces my waist position of my body.

She didn’t hesitate to grab the erected dick straight into her mouth.

I tickle her clitoris with my tongue and she vibrated like a gear lever.

She suck the hell put of me and I licked the Bleep out of her. I gave it to her soo hard afterwards, soo hard that she begged with my name to take it easy on her.

We had a great time. We bleeped ourselves 3 times before I heard my phone ringing loud. It was Abena the little girl who takes care of my new shop.

She told me there is shortage of some recharge cards so I will have to come as soon as possible to get her new ones from the regional offices of the telecom.

My principle in life is one, don’t ever miss a chance of fucking a lady if she brings herself else you will live to regret that day.

“I have to go” I said

“Yeah me too, my mum called me severally” she replied

Continue Full story https://www.seegist.com.ng/2018/05/the-addicted-couple-18-episode-5last.html

(1) (Reply)

I / Lady Cries, After Her Oyinbo Lover Propose To Her - Cyberng / "If You Give A Boy Head & It Spills, Will You Be Pregnant"—Sex Education Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.