Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

BREAKING: Supreme Court Orders Akingbola To Face His N5bn Trial - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BREAKING: Supreme Court Orders Akingbola To Face His N5bn Trial (23386 Views)

Guinness Posts Over N5bn Loss / Banks Lose N5bn To Fraudsters In Nine Months – NDIC / Witness Reveals How Akingbola Allegedly Bought London Property For £9.7 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Supreme Court Orders Akingbola To Face His N5bn Trial by Nairalandmentor(m): 2:15pm On May 18, 2018
wink
Re: BREAKING: Supreme Court Orders Akingbola To Face His N5bn Trial by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 18, 2018
Life threatening illness loading on 5 4 3 2

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Supreme Court Orders Akingbola To Face His N5bn Trial by martineverest(m): 2:17pm On May 18, 2018
IamPatriotic:
Pastor Adeboye will still "intervene" Akingbola was a Pastor in Redeem Church and a very good donor to "the word of God"
he was invited to my parish. as guest speaker last year.....I just kept smh till the end of seminar...church is too corrupt

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Supreme Court Orders Akingbola To Face His N5bn Trial by wink2015(m): 2:20pm On May 18, 2018
AKINGBOLA! SEE HOW YOU "SPOIL YOUR NAME" WITH CORRUPTION

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Supreme Court Orders Akingbola To Face His N5bn Trial by amazon14: 2:20pm On May 18, 2018
Anything that will distract Nigerians off buhari from sending him back to daura.

I have joined the crew of get your pvc now
Enough is enough

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Supreme Court Orders Akingbola To Face His N5bn Trial by Sirpaul(m): 2:21pm On May 18, 2018
P.O.C not a guest but a pastor in RCCG
martineverest:
I wonder why RCCG keeps inviting this criminal as guest speaker

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Supreme Court Orders Akingbola To Face His N5bn Trial by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:23pm On May 18, 2018
moscobabs:
The man no dey prison bfre?

The problm of this nation is the judiciary
Infact I am even surprised that he has not being charged to court undecided

His case should be over 10years now shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

So he has being in prison since then

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Supreme Court Orders Akingbola To Face His N5bn Trial by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 18, 2018
let somebody shout allelujah, tithe refunds loading.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Supreme Court Orders Akingbola To Face His N5bn Trial by Tobycharles: 2:30pm On May 18, 2018
adeniyi3971:
this guy has a hall in my school named after him!! Oya.. I'm sure he donated the money from the 5bn

U mean intercontinental hall?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Supreme Court Orders Akingbola To Face His N5bn Trial by DreamersVille24(m): 2:33pm On May 18, 2018
moscobabs:

Not the judiciary but the freaking laws and constitution.

The judiciary only capitalizes on the loopholes in the useless constitution to game the system and hence our problems till date.

Nigerian constitution is a horrible joke that needs to be overhauled! We need a new constitution drawn up.and agreed by the people cos the current one is just pro night and pro Islam.and thoroughly deficient for the issues of today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Supreme Court Orders Akingbola To Face His N5bn Trial by Okezedan(m): 2:34pm On May 18, 2018
adeniyi3971:
this guy has a hall in my school named after him!! Oya.. I'm sure he donated the money from the 5bn
Are you reffering to the post graduate hostel in uniben?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Supreme Court Orders Akingbola To Face His N5bn Trial by CSTR1003: 2:34pm On May 18, 2018
IamPatriotic:

The trial was prematurely terminated in April 2012 by Justice Charles Archibong, whose decision in the case later earned him a compulsory retirement from the bench.

Corrupt Judge.

There should be stiffer punishment for any corrupt member of the bench compared to even the politicians .

The death penalty should be an option ,just like in a military tribunal.

Once the judiciary is compromised, every thing is lost.

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Supreme Court Orders Akingbola To Face His N5bn Trial by peacebe1815: 2:37pm On May 18, 2018
When PMB said judiciary is part if the problem of corruption many people didn't believed. When SSS went after them we crucified them. If only the men in the bench can be forthright in the fight against corruption. in this country, may be we would find ourselves in the present state we are. And just may be PMB might not even smell Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Supreme Court Orders Akingbola To Face His N5bn Trial by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 18, 2018
Re: BREAKING: Supreme Court Orders Akingbola To Face His N5bn Trial by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 18, 2018
It is obvious that the judiciary which should be the last hope of the common man and the gate keeper of democratic values in Nigeria is the major problem of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Supreme Court Orders Akingbola To Face His N5bn Trial by omoelerin1: 2:43pm On May 18, 2018
meccuno:
lolz............give the people things to talk about to keep their minds busy away from the things that matter the most. grin grin grin
Trash

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Supreme Court Orders Akingbola To Face His N5bn Trial by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 18, 2018
CSTR1003:

Corrupt Judge.

There should be stiffer punishment for any corrupt member of the bench compared to even the politicians .

The death penalty should be an option ,just like in a military tribunal.

Once the judiciary is compromised, every thing is lost.

I can't believe this, but for once I agree with you totally. I guess miracles do happen

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Supreme Court Orders Akingbola To Face His N5bn Trial by omoelerin1: 2:46pm On May 18, 2018
martineverest:
I wonder why RCCG keeps inviting this criminal as guest speaker
One of the financial back bones of the church

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Supreme Court Orders Akingbola To Face His N5bn Trial by Osgilliat(m): 2:50pm On May 18, 2018
wonlasewonimi:
He took all the money to RCCG. Daddy GO prayed for the case to be thrown out. Now, the prayer has lapsed!

Very soon the church will be shouting witch hunting just like the politicians. Na Nigeria we dey where everything goes.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Supreme Court Orders Akingbola To Face His N5bn Trial by samfuntua: 2:51pm On May 18, 2018
Re: BREAKING: Supreme Court Orders Akingbola To Face His N5bn Trial by omoelerin1: 2:53pm On May 18, 2018
DreamersVille24:

The judiciary only capitalizes on the loopholes in the useless constitution to game the system and hence our problems till date.

Nigerian constitution is a horrible joke that needs to be overhauled! We need a new constitution drawn up.and agreed by the people cos the current one is just pro night and pro Islam.and thoroughly deficient for the issues of today.
Can refer us to those loopholes and how they have affected Akingbola's case?

Some people will just be saying trash.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Supreme Court Orders Akingbola To Face His N5bn Trial by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 18, 2018
moscobabs:

lol. you jusr dey know? fully corrupt set of human beings.. you threw a case out and voided it because the prosecution did not handling it diligently.. lool

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Supreme Court Orders Akingbola To Face His N5bn Trial by omoelerin1: 2:58pm On May 18, 2018
DreamersVille24:

Straight to the trash bin
Re: BREAKING: Supreme Court Orders Akingbola To Face His N5bn Trial by eluquenson(m): 2:59pm On May 18, 2018
And the saga continues......can Intercontinental Bank resurrect?
Re: BREAKING: Supreme Court Orders Akingbola To Face His N5bn Trial by Maket: 2:59pm On May 18, 2018
THIS IS NOT MY PROBLEM AT THIS MOMENT BUT PRISON PORTAL THAT IS NOT OPENING IS THE MARKET SLAP WE ARE ALL RECEIVING. LATTER, THEY WILL SHORTLIST PERSON WEY KNOW PERSON WEY KNOW THE OGA AT THE....... NO BE ME TALKAM FAR.
Re: BREAKING: Supreme Court Orders Akingbola To Face His N5bn Trial by fortune1968: 3:00pm On May 18, 2018
......the spiritual son of pastors.E.A .Adeboye. ! The " man of God " want a soft landing for him .So he took him to Jonathan the then president and the clueless man compromised !

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Supreme Court Orders Akingbola To Face His N5bn Trial by iksman2002(m): 3:10pm On May 18, 2018
Hmmmm
the way corruption has been transmitted and comissioned to Nigeria is the kind of tranfusion that can make a transmission go into confusion..
wat am i even writing self
biko din blame i have headache in my legs
grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Supreme Court Orders Akingbola To Face His N5bn Trial by deolu2000(m): 3:12pm On May 18, 2018
This man is a victim of power tussle between himself and the then CEO of First bank in the name of one Mallam SANUSI LAMIDO. The banking sector was turned upside down because of the power play. Sanusi wanted to use his influence as the then CBN governor to take over Intercontinental bank for first bank, just to settle personal scores with Dr Erastus Akingbola. If Erastus were to be guilty as charged, why was intercontinental (Defunct) awarded the bank of the year just few month earlier, alas Lamido came on board and he hunted Intercontinental bank like a poacher hunts for African Rhinoceros tusks. Alot of the people here never knew the intrigues behind this case but are quick to judge. LET HE WHO COMES TO EQUITY COME WITH A CLEAN HAND.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Supreme Court Orders Akingbola To Face His N5bn Trial by JKisOK(m): 3:12pm On May 18, 2018
As usual, media trial has begun. Too bad. He remains innocent until the prosecution proves its case against him and the judiciary rules him guilty.

The man lost at Appeal and Supreme Courts. Kudos to the judiciary on this reverting back to the High Court. Yet the Executive wants us to join in condemning the judiciary as corrupt.
Re: BREAKING: Supreme Court Orders Akingbola To Face His N5bn Trial by ewehh1: 3:15pm On May 18, 2018
izzokay
Re: BREAKING: Supreme Court Orders Akingbola To Face His N5bn Trial by Praktikals(m): 3:17pm On May 18, 2018
cantok:

Money that the Holy Ghost has seized kiss kiss kiss
It is clear that you are cursed. Dont invite more curses on your children yet unborn.
Re: BREAKING: Supreme Court Orders Akingbola To Face His N5bn Trial by Praktikals(m): 3:21pm On May 18, 2018
deolu2000:
This man is a victim of power tussle between himself and the then CEO of First bank in the name of one Mallam SANUSI LAMIDO. The banking sector was turned upside down because of the power play. Sanusi wanted to use his influence as the then CBN governor to take over Intercontinental bank for first bank, just to settle personal scores with Dr Erastus Akingbola. If Erastus were to be guilty as charged, why was intercontinental (Defunct) awarded the bank of the year just few month earlier, alas Lamido came on board and he hunted Intercontinental bank like a poacher hunts for African Rhinoceros tusks. Alot of the people here never knew the intrigues behind this case but are quick to judge. LET HE WHO COMES TO EQUITY COME WITH A CLEAN HAND.
Rumous had it that Sanusi was acting on Sanusi s orders

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga / Cost Of Billboard Advertising In Nigeria (Abuja)? / I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.