Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,068 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

BFF Goals: Viral Photos Of 4 Bestfriends Before And After Motherhood - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BFF Goals: Viral Photos Of 4 Bestfriends Before And After Motherhood (2127 Views)

Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) / Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Drug Her Bestfriends Thai Friend And Slept With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BFF Goals: Viral Photos Of 4 Bestfriends Before And After Motherhood by ExAngel007(f): 1:42pm On May 18, 2018

Four adorable bestfriends have taken the internet by
storm after their before and after pregnancy photos
went viral. The bestfriends got pregnant at the same
time and posed with their kids, all boys after birth.
People have praised them for saving such memorable
moments for the world to see.

See more photos below:

https://www.tori.ng/news/96740/bff-goals-viral-photos-of-4-bestfriends-before-and.html

Re: BFF Goals: Viral Photos Of 4 Bestfriends Before And After Motherhood by Ikpewe: 1:46pm On May 18, 2018
Nice did they use calculator to do the thing?
Re: BFF Goals: Viral Photos Of 4 Bestfriends Before And After Motherhood by SoapQueen(f): 1:47pm On May 18, 2018
Ikpewe:
Nice did they use calculator to do the thing?

I think so. Women are funny like that.
Re: BFF Goals: Viral Photos Of 4 Bestfriends Before And After Motherhood by EzendiEgo1: 1:50pm On May 18, 2018
I don't blame them

They are Afonja's abi

Hmm no wonder they go have sex with one man

1 Like

Re: BFF Goals: Viral Photos Of 4 Bestfriends Before And After Motherhood by madridguy(m): 1:54pm On May 18, 2018
Everything is Afonja You need surgery

EzendiEgo1:
I don't blame them

They are Afonja's abi

Hmm no wonder they go have sex with one man

3 Likes

Re: BFF Goals: Viral Photos Of 4 Bestfriends Before And After Motherhood by EzendiEgo1: 1:56pm On May 18, 2018
madridguy:
Everything is Afonja You need surgery

because that's how they behave Madridguy

1 Like

Re: BFF Goals: Viral Photos Of 4 Bestfriends Before And After Motherhood by judey1992(m): 2:57pm On May 18, 2018
where are the men?
Re: BFF Goals: Viral Photos Of 4 Bestfriends Before And After Motherhood by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 18, 2018
And they all had boys? shocked
Re: BFF Goals: Viral Photos Of 4 Bestfriends Before And After Motherhood by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 18, 2018
lazy youths
Re: BFF Goals: Viral Photos Of 4 Bestfriends Before And After Motherhood by Emytea(m): 3:05pm On May 18, 2018
i guess der husbands are related to MESSI & RONALDO am i rite
Re: BFF Goals: Viral Photos Of 4 Bestfriends Before And After Motherhood by spartan50(m): 3:06pm On May 18, 2018
Very cute.. But who pot the 4 babes..
Re: BFF Goals: Viral Photos Of 4 Bestfriends Before And After Motherhood by folake4u(f): 3:07pm On May 18, 2018
This is cute .
Re: BFF Goals: Viral Photos Of 4 Bestfriends Before And After Motherhood by megareal: 3:12pm On May 18, 2018
Salut to them. Very lovely kids

But I can't imagine myself posing this way with a big tummy.

I don't want to have that kind of guts. tongue

1 Like

Re: BFF Goals: Viral Photos Of 4 Bestfriends Before And After Motherhood by boyjo: 4:51pm On May 18, 2018
See as that one open her leg down nyanma!

(1) (Reply)

Presidential Aspirant Coolest Chris Goes Out With His Girlfriend / Brazilian Carnival Is Just So Colourful / Sleeping With ‘small Girls’ Makes Me Happy & Strong– Celeb Priest Kwaku Bonsam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.