Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Sleeping With ‘small Girls’ Makes Me Happy & Strong– Celeb Priest Kwaku Bonsam - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sleeping With ‘small Girls’ Makes Me Happy & Strong– Celeb Priest Kwaku Bonsam (2134 Views)

My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls / Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates / Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sleeping With ‘small Girls’ Makes Me Happy & Strong– Celeb Priest Kwaku Bonsam by gistembassy123: 3:59pm On Aug 28, 2019
Popular Ghanaian fetish priest, Nana Kwaku Bonsam has revealed that sleeping around with ‘small girls’ is what makes him happy on this earth because it makes him stronger as compared to his age mates.

“I love dating and sleeping around young girls because it makes me happy and stronger. I am always young as compared to my age group and my secret is dating young girls. I’m not shy to tell Ghanaians that I go out with young girls” Nana Kwaku Bonsam told Kumasi based Angel Fm host Ike Unpredictable in an interview monitored by MyNewsGh.com.

Nana Kwaku Bonsam explained that dating young girls has even boosted his immune ......
FULL GIST HERE
https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/sleeping-with-small-girls-makes-me-happy-and-strong-fetish-priest-kwaku-bonsam/

Re: Sleeping With ‘small Girls’ Makes Me Happy & Strong– Celeb Priest Kwaku Bonsam by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 28, 2019
Nana A.K.A the paedophilic dog...
Re: Sleeping With ‘small Girls’ Makes Me Happy & Strong– Celeb Priest Kwaku Bonsam by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:52pm On Aug 28, 2019
Bastard evil pedo spotted
Re: Sleeping With ‘small Girls’ Makes Me Happy & Strong– Celeb Priest Kwaku Bonsam by ubunja(m): 5:44pm On Aug 28, 2019
I hope by "Young girls" he means 17 to 19. Of which I can support him.

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With ‘small Girls’ Makes Me Happy & Strong– Celeb Priest Kwaku Bonsam by carter009(m): 6:02pm On Aug 28, 2019
Guushhhhh

Re: Sleeping With ‘small Girls’ Makes Me Happy & Strong– Celeb Priest Kwaku Bonsam by AstroG: 9:51pm On Aug 28, 2019
undecided undecided

Blackivy27:
Nana A.K.A the paedophilic dog...

Re: Sleeping With ‘small Girls’ Makes Me Happy & Strong– Celeb Priest Kwaku Bonsam by AstroG: 9:53pm On Aug 28, 2019
Exactly
Senseless pipo will be shouting paedophiles upandan not knowing once a girl attains the age of 17 or 18,she becums sexually active.

ubunja:
I hope by "Young girls" he means 17 to 19. Of which I can support him.

Re: Sleeping With ‘small Girls’ Makes Me Happy & Strong– Celeb Priest Kwaku Bonsam by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 29, 2019
AstroG:

undecided undecided

really? Again?
Re: Sleeping With ‘small Girls’ Makes Me Happy & Strong– Celeb Priest Kwaku Bonsam by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 29, 2019
AstroG:
Exactly
Senseless pipo will be shouting paedophiles upandan not knowing once a girl attains the age of 17 or 18,she becums sexually active.

So in the news, you saw 17years and above. When me talk about young girls its mostly 15years down.
#say.no.to.pedos
Re: Sleeping With ‘small Girls’ Makes Me Happy & Strong– Celeb Priest Kwaku Bonsam by AstroG: 8:22am On Aug 29, 2019
Hmmmmmmmmm

Blackivy27:
So in the news, you saw 17years and above. When me talk about young girls its mostly 15years down.
#say.no.to.pedos

Re: Sleeping With ‘small Girls’ Makes Me Happy & Strong– Celeb Priest Kwaku Bonsam by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 29, 2019
AstroG:
Hmmmmmmmmm

Have i enlightened you?
Re: Sleeping With ‘small Girls’ Makes Me Happy & Strong– Celeb Priest Kwaku Bonsam by AstroG: 10:07am On Aug 29, 2019
Blackivy27:
Have i enlightened you?

Re: Sleeping With ‘small Girls’ Makes Me Happy & Strong– Celeb Priest Kwaku Bonsam by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 29, 2019
AstroG:

tongue You got problems.
Re: Sleeping With ‘small Girls’ Makes Me Happy & Strong– Celeb Priest Kwaku Bonsam by AstroG: 2:32pm On Aug 29, 2019
Command treat me girl cool cool

Blackivy27:
tongue You got problems.
Re: Sleeping With ‘small Girls’ Makes Me Happy & Strong– Celeb Priest Kwaku Bonsam by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 29, 2019
AstroG:

Command treat me girl cool cool

a 5inch needle up your ass would do the trick. Still in need of this doctors help?
Re: Sleeping With ‘small Girls’ Makes Me Happy & Strong– Celeb Priest Kwaku Bonsam by AstroG: 2:43pm On Aug 29, 2019
Why are you HEARTLESS??

Blackivy27:
a 5inch needle up your ass would do the trick. Still in need of this doctors help?

Re: Sleeping With ‘small Girls’ Makes Me Happy & Strong– Celeb Priest Kwaku Bonsam by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 29, 2019
AstroG:
Why are you HEARTLESS??

grin Heartless. Im a lovable doctor who considers her patients first.
i dont even know why i asked. I dont need your permission. The state authourity has given me the go ahead. Since you're a danger to yourself and the community.

take that trouser off. And bend over that table. Let mummy do her work.
Re: Sleeping With ‘small Girls’ Makes Me Happy & Strong– Celeb Priest Kwaku Bonsam by AstroG: 2:57pm On Aug 29, 2019
If ah can remember vividly,its the female gender that do the pulling down of shorts,bending down then the males do the sticking up in the ass. Not the other way round

Why re u been abnormal undecided undecided

Blackivy27:
grin Heartless. Im a lovable doctor who considers her patients first.
i dont even know why i asked. I dont need your permission. The state authourity has given me the go ahead. Since you're a danger to yourself and the community.

take that trouser off. And bend over that table. Let mummy do her work.

Re: Sleeping With ‘small Girls’ Makes Me Happy & Strong– Celeb Priest Kwaku Bonsam by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 29, 2019
AstroG:
If ah can remember vividly,its the female gender that do the pulling down of shorts,bending down then the males do the sticking up in the ass. Not the other way round

Why re u been abnormal undecided undecided

angry angry angry
must everything be dirty for you?
Re: Sleeping With ‘small Girls’ Makes Me Happy & Strong– Celeb Priest Kwaku Bonsam by AstroG: 3:04pm On Aug 29, 2019
Blackivy27:
angry angry angry
must everything be dirty for you?

(1) (Reply)

Natural Way To Get Flawless Skin / ‘I Wokeup Hot. Been Celibate For Over 3 Years’ – Tonto Dikeh Cries Out / This Nairalander Sent This Money, and This Girl In My Kitchen Said This... [Pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.