Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal (10587 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji & Her Brother Pose For Cool ‘snowfie’ / Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji / Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by Wislet(f): 8:37am On May 27, 2010
Meldrick:

Oh Oh you are seriously the joker. With all the thick pimples on her face.
You wanna know the definition of cute? Go check out Jakie Appiah, Go check out Beyounce. Oh I went too far Check out Omotola. I'm waiting for what you found out.

Beyonce, Rihanna, bla bla bla. It's a known fact that people tend to acclaim outsiders more than their own. Is this a most beautiful contest? There are many facets of beauty. U can't ever find the most beautiful human being on this earth. We should learn not to encourage others, not hate. Besides those mentioned above, re they the cutest in their country? Yet they are acclaimed by their own like they are!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by Remii(m): 8:38am On May 27, 2010
igbo boy:

She is from Barbados not America

Rihanna lives and work in the US right? that is what am talking about. Nigerian Sade Adu and SEAL may not be as big, if they stayed back in Nigeria conversely Fela may have been bigger than he did if he lived and work in the west.

As for Nollywood films, they may not be the best but they are compable with other aspect of Nigeria, the industry is younger that 20 yrs while Hollywood is about 100yrs. Govt support is near zero not to talk of piracy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by Ranoscky(m): 8:39am On May 27, 2010
@travelista

I definately agree with all what u said. i'm also 'strgglin' to see what other pipu saw in that gurl.

in terms of beauty, millions of pipu in the movie industry are far more beautiful than her.

in terms of acting, 'ZERO'. can u believe she's 1 of the gurls that made me to stop watching home video 4 15yrs now?

some say she's cute . . . well, monkey and obasanjo go beauty contest, when monkey see obasanjo, him (monkey) get

hope to win the award b'cos him (monkey) say him fine pass obasanjo. so if they say genneviv is cute, that means to

compare to ugly cutties and not to the the lykes omotola, rita domnic, ini edo etc . . .  (doz ones na fire)

she's just lucky that god said it's her time and not by merrit, afterall she ain't gat enough fans to surport 4 d sales of

the product. I wish her well dough b'cos who God remembers, no stoping of him/her so it's her time, big-up to u gennie!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by Wislet(f): 8:41am On May 27, 2010
Meldrick:

You wanna know the definition of cute? Go check out Jakie Appiah, Go check out Beyounce. Oh I went too far Check out Omotola. I'm waiting for what you found out.

Beyonce, Rihanna, bla bla bla. It's a known fact that people tend to acclaim outsiders more than their own. Is this a most beautiful contest? There are many facets of beauty. U can't ever find the most beautiful human being on this earth. We should learn to encourage others, not hate. Besides those mentioned above, re they the cutest in their country? Yet they are acclaimed by their own like they are! Naija nawa.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by Wislet(f): 8:43am On May 27, 2010
Meldrick:

Beyonce, Rihanna, bla bla bla. It's a known fact that people tend to acclaim outsiders more than their own. Is this a most beautiful contest? There are many facets of beauty. U can't ever find the most beautiful human being on this earth. We should learn to encourage others, not hate. Besides those mentioned above, re they the cutest in their country? Yet they are acclaimed by their own like they are! Naija nawa.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by Ranoscky(m): 8:45am On May 27, 2010
@Remii - "GIVING THE SAME OPPORTUNITY AND CIRCUMSTANCES"

What are the opportunity and the circumstances?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by Wislet(f): 8:45am On May 27, 2010
Meldrick:

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by Wislet(f): 8:46am On May 27, 2010
Meldrick:

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by Wislet(f): 8:48am On May 27, 2010
Meldrick:

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by Wislet(f): 8:50am On May 27, 2010
Meldrick:

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by Wislet(f): 8:51am On May 27, 2010
Meldrick:

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by Wislet(f): 8:55am On May 27, 2010
Meldrick:

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by Ranoscky(m): 8:57am On May 27, 2010
@Wislet

U no sabi use P.C?  shocked shocked . . which 1 be all this post but same comment na? shocked

abi Gennevive don bribe u to surport her by all means? shocked
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by kemisuga(f): 9:07am On May 27, 2010
We are all celebrities too. Abi no be so, tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by clown: 9:19am On May 27, 2010
[size=16pt]WHY THE HECK SHOULD A COSMETIC COMPANY ANSWER MUD[/size] ?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by otunnegi1(m): 9:20am On May 27, 2010
i wouldnt mind giving it to her through her backside

sweet toto
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by Wislet(f): 9:27am On May 27, 2010
Hahahaha. Plz that was from the network, not intentional. Pay me? I wish.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by Wislet(f): 9:27am On May 27, 2010
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by Wislet(f): 9:30am On May 27, 2010
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by Nobody: 9:32am On May 27, 2010
clown:

[size=16pt]WHY THE HECK SHOULD A COSMETIC COMPANY ANSWER MUD[/size] ?

Actually mud is also used for beauty purpose. smiley
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by skyndyp(f): 9:43am On May 27, 2010
[DID I HEAR U COMPARE DIS LovePeddler WIT RIHANNA, I THINK U MUST BE JOKING
]

You are a joker for saying this.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by obidia(f): 9:51am On May 27, 2010
@12Large what exactly is your problem with this babe? abi you don ask am out she ignored you, cos i see no reason for the strong offensive attack on her personality.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by onyeokwuak(f): 9:59am On May 27, 2010
Genevieve may not be painted with not to much beutiful face, she gat simple beuty on her face, but she is crowned with elegance, charisma, changing looks,undescribeable overwhelming presence. she deserves every award
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by otondo55: 10:10am On May 27, 2010
Even em mama na face of 33 beer !

Celebrity too

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by o9999: 10:32am On May 27, 2010
Agreed she is not d cutest/ finest/ best actress.

Then again neither is she d ugliest/ worst looking/ worst actress.

Bottom line, something about her makes people tick (either liking or hating) and DAT is the star quality.

Am sure that's wot the MUD (wot cosmetic company will name itself mud?) is utilizing
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by GEW: 10:34am On May 27, 2010
this is very sad
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by kemisuga(f): 10:36am On May 27, 2010
@ Otondo - seems u are a photographer. Where do u get all these your funny pixs from?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by ayo84(m): 10:52am On May 27, 2010
genevie is awesome, she is still fit, trim and sexy, she appears ageless compared to some other nollywood actresses who have lost their shape and slim physiqe.

she deserves this kind of deals,and she is smiling to the bank, how old is genevie sef
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by ayo84(m): 10:55am On May 27, 2010
well a lot of people say she's not a good actress,but blame it on the producers not the actors and actress, nigerian producers are whacked, they shld go to film school and study film production
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by Dalby(m): 10:56am On May 27, 2010
skyndyp:

[DID I HEAR U COMPARE DIS LovePeddler WIT RIHANNA,  I THINK U MUST BE JOKING
]

You are a joker for saying this.

You are being too hard on her!!!
Una don quarrel before undecided cry lipsrsealed
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by otukpo(f): 11:01am On May 27, 2010
Congrats!

A prophet is never recognised in his home.

For the screaming she's a LovePeddler, HAve u had it with her?
And what makes people think Rihanna is saintlier than her?
Naija keep bad-belleing ur own.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by spicyhoney(f): 11:06am On May 27, 2010
Gene rocks any time any day! She aint that beautiful infact she is like every other girl out there BUT she's got THE CHARISMA, CARRIAGE, THAT CLASSY AURA AROUND HER THAT MAKES HER DIFFERENT AND U CANT HELP BUT NOTICE HER. she is the only Nigerian actress whose personality trips me, infact she is my favourite, and I love her snobbish and 'I dnt give a damn about u' attitude.

And for the haters; have u guys forgotten the cliche that says WHO GOD HAS BLESSED, NO ONE CAN CURSE

And for the endorsement, Go Gene, u deserve it and a big congrats!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Trouble!! Tapjets Vows To Prosecute Dammy Krane To The Fullest Extent / Actress Maureen Cyril's NGO Receives Sets Of Twins During Charity Campaign / Asake And Zinoleesky Who Is The Richest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.