Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,240 members, 7,836,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal (10588 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji & Her Brother Pose For Cool ‘snowfie’ / Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji / Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by juanna: 11:10am On May 27, 2010
i dont know y dis chic gene is always disgracing me how many men does she want to date she dates atiku and many more even white guys now dbanj dont know y she doesnt hav shame all d same i still like her any time i mention genevieve at home my siblings moke me, i dont know wat to do pls help me tel her to chage her ways
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by topkin(m): 11:28am On May 27, 2010
@ Poster
Very good for her! I think she deserves it cos she has her own unique panache. Like her very much too dou grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by Nobody: 11:34am On May 27, 2010
juanna:

i dont know y dis chic gene is always disgracing me how many men does she want to date she dates atiku and many more even white guys now dbanj dont know y she doesnt hav shame all d same i still like her any time i mention genevieve at home my siblings moke me, i dont know wat to do pls help me tel her to chage her ways

Abeg shut up. Just because your own dates haven't been numbered after you, you are still not better than her.

Even sef the men wey you don bed plenty pass her own.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by juanna: 11:42am On May 27, 2010
i hope u are alright grin[flash=200,200][/flash] nonsense
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by Nobody: 11:42am On May 27, 2010
juanna:

i hope u are alright grin[flash=200,200][/flash] nonsense

Just dash out of this thread.

You have nothing upstairs. Na you dey disgrace yourself.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by habibhans(m): 11:44am On May 27, 2010
I give kudos to Gene, and salute her strongness and hardwork, i wish her more of life goddies achieveness and blessings. But i must talk about her arrogant attitude, she really needs to work on it to eradicate it from her attidude. ( I know what am talking about speaking abt her arrogance because i was once a waiter and i had met her once in a party at Ikoyi-Lagos, & am so eager to serve her but she ridicule me).
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by juanna: 11:51am On May 27, 2010
michellin or wat ever u call ur self mind ur self oh i guess u high abi ?u don kolo was i even talking to u pokenose rubbish dont type any other comment be warned or u outta hear
habib_hans:

I give kudos to Gene, and salute her strongness and hardwork, i wish her more of life goddies achieveness and blessings. But i must talk about her arrogant attitude, she really needs to work on it to eradicate it from her attidude. ( I know what am talking about speaking abt her arrogance because i was once a waiter and i had met her once in a party at Ikoyi-Lagos, & am so eager to serve her but she ridicule me).

heyaaaaaaaaaaaa nabib sorry eeh lol
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by sizzlers(m): 11:53am On May 27, 2010
i love her ssssooommuch, go geni
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by Nobody: 11:56am On May 27, 2010
juanna:

michellin or wat ever u call your self mind your self oh i guess u high abi ?u don kolo was i even talking to u pokenose rubbish dont type any other comment be warned or u outta hear

Go and count your own boyfriends. Prostitute turned virgin.

Oloshi!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by ud4u: 11:57am On May 27, 2010
kUDOS TO GENE BABY
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by SmashingM(f): 12:04pm On May 27, 2010
juanna:

And who the hell are you to pass judgement? Have you read the news concerning Genevieve and D'banj? Always get your facts together before posting. Words like yours shows the world your mentality. low menta
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by juanna: 12:11pm On May 27, 2010
i gmi
SmashingM:

And who the hell are you to pass judgement? Have you read the news concerning Genevieve and D'banj? Always get your facts together before posting. Words like yours shows the world your mentality. low menta
uess u are sick, yaba left is waitin 4 u oooooooooooooooooooo quickly tell ur people to take u there

i guess u are crazy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by Echidime(m): 1:19pm On May 27, 2010
She is a leason to all lazy single and none single mothers, who always find one excuse and the other to complain and blame men for their failure
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by Ranoscky(m): 1:34pm On May 27, 2010
this @michelin of a gurl sef, wetin be the wrong thing wey @junna talk wey make u say the men wey she (juanna) don

date pass the one wey geneviv don date? . . . geneviv of all men? . . . wey even u urself know how far?

shey u dey try cover up geneviv story wey everybody don know, abi u just feel lyke dashing insult on her? (junna)

she (junna) even said she stil lyke's geneviv that anytyme she mentions about geneviv her siblings moke her, so i

see no reason y u should post such comment on her.  u even said @junna has done worse than geneviv. hehehe,

geneviv is a celebrity. anything she does, the world will know. @juanna is not a celebrity, she's a gurl like u, so who

told u that she has done worse than geneviv? and how do u know she's a love-peddler turned virgin?

mind u i'm not in support of anybody but i just don't see nothing wrong on what she said geneviv. Good-day!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by SmashingM(f): 1:38pm On May 27, 2010
juanna:

i gmiuess u are sick, yaba left is waitin 4 u oooooooooooooooooooo quickly tell your people to take u there

i guess u are crazy

Hey! did you have a bowel of stupid for breakfast?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by trublu1(f): 4:18pm On May 27, 2010
I'm on 'team Gen'

I'm happy for her
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by Meldrick(m): 5:16pm On May 27, 2010
Wislet:

Hahahaha. Plz that was from the network, not intentional. Pay me? I wish.

Ahhhhh, I was begginning to wonder that my comment must have really annoyed you to have posted it over and over but I appreciated my own that was why i mentioned Omotola.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 27, 2010
Ranoscky:

this @michelin of a gurl sef, wetin be the wrong thing wey @junna talk wey make u say the men wey she (juanna) don

date pass the one wey geneviv don date? . . . geneviv of all men? . . . wey even u urself know how far?

shey u dey try cover up geneviv story wey everybody don know, abi u just feel lyke dashing insult on her? (junna)

she (junna) even said she stil lyke's geneviv that anytyme she mentions about geneviv her siblings moke her, so i

see no reason y u should post such comment on her.  u even said @junna has done worse than geneviv. hehehe,

geneviv is a celebrity. anything she does, the world will know. @juanna is not a celebrity, she's a gurl like u, so who

told u that she has done worse than geneviv? and how do u know she's a love-peddler turned virgin?

mind u i'm not in support of anybody but i just don't see nothing wrong on what she said geneviv. Good-day!

She sounded like a village amebo with a wide kponmo mouth.

I just asked her to go and count her own boyfriends. Gene nor send am.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by layem: 5:26pm On May 27, 2010
She deserves what she got. She has carved a niche for herself over the years. Go on girl!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by Jjamah(m): 5:59pm On May 27, 2010
Genevieve Nnaji is making cool money, So those guys saying that they don't like her are wasting there time, ""Genevieve no send una"" wink wink wink wink
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by mamagee3(f): 6:47pm On May 27, 2010
michelin89:

She sounded like a village amebo with a wide kponmo mouth.

I just asked her to go and count her own boyfriends. Gene nor send am.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by Newest: 6:58pm On May 27, 2010
Congaratsssssssssss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by teeluv(m): 7:24pm On May 27, 2010
make una dey complain for there say she fine or she no fine. the girl dey make money with MUD abi na wetin una call am.

but seriously why not a company like lo-real or even AVON or at east common MaryKay, well maybe thats why its called MUD, but whoeva thinks she has poise or she can act must be blind,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by chimadu: 11:11pm On May 27, 2010
na wa 4 our Nija brodas and sistas, can't we simply applaud Genevieve's latest accomplisnment? why must we always engage in the "pull me down" syndrome? It's such a shame!She may have been all d nasty things some pple say she was/is but she seems to have landed dis new job on merit. Maybe we should be reminded, "let he who is without sin be d first to cast d stone"
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by shilling(f): 5:46am On May 28, 2010
It's funny when people talk about beauty as if to be a celeb, you have to beautiful, or to be famous and successful, you have to be beautiful. Look at Oprah, seriously.

The "not beautiful" face has gotten her the Lux deal, now MUD. I'd rather be ugly and successful, than beautiful and mediocre. Fortunately for Genevieve, she has both - beauty and success.

Yes, she has a kid, big freakin deal. Stuff happens, mistakes happen, deal with it - it's life. Welcome to the real world - looking down at a woman cos she has a kid outta wedlock is so 1980's. I don't condone it, but I won't look down on them, cos I know s**t happens.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by gerona: 8:08am On May 28, 2010
Genevieve, I'm so happy for you. Congrats. May the good Lord continue to prosper you. God please answer me also and make me an achiever with proofs that cannot be denied.

Haters of Genevieve - take cover. Only constructive criticism is permitted stop acting from a 'bad belle position'.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by Chimeziemgbeanu(m): 8:37am On May 28, 2010
there is no doubt 'Genni nnaji' is having affair with 'dbanj' 4 real. Ok, Y would they agree 2 sing 2gether. Genni must have agree with him dats y she appeared on dat video, Reason wella.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by igboboy1(m): 8:54am On May 28, 2010
I dont know why Yoruba people are jealous, is it because she is better than Yoruba asa?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by shilling(f): 9:19am On May 28, 2010
Chimezie mgbeanu:

there is no doubt 'Genni nnaji' is having affair with 'dbanj' 4 real. Ok, Y would they agree 2 sing 2gether. Genni must have agree with him dats y she appeared on dat video, Reason wella.
Wow, I love your logic!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by SmashingM(f): 1:34pm On May 28, 2010
Chimezie mgbeanu:

Wise one! very wise!! grin grin grin!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by Sesky: 4:13pm On May 28, 2010
Most of these nairalanders r soooooo irritating!!!!!!!!! . Y cant u guys b objective and give credit to whosoever deserves it. That is why we are so backward with ugly toads like of Travelista, Ranoscky and Meldrick,
More power to your elbow Genny!!!!!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by jokingmary(m): 4:42pm On May 28, 2010
this genevive dey ugly no be small sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Trouble!! Tapjets Vows To Prosecute Dammy Krane To The Fullest Extent / Actress Maureen Cyril's NGO Receives Sets Of Twins During Charity Campaign / Ufuoma Ejenobor Weds In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.