Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal (10589 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji & Her Brother Pose For Cool ‘snowfie’ / Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji / Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 28, 2010
jokingmary:

this genevive dey ugly no be small sad

Ugly? Does she look like your girlfriend?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by mamagee3(f): 6:52pm On May 28, 2010
michelin89:

Ugly? Does she look like your girlfriend?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by ndgfx(m): 12:48am On May 29, 2010
People,
GN's time as a young diva has come and gone and boy, we loved it.
Her Time as an Ageless diva has barely begun,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by Ranoscky(m): 11:59am On May 29, 2010
@sesky, i don't have much to say to chicken lyke u but if ur freaking a$$ lyfe is going backward, den i'll advice u to

go and see the pastor for councelling, maybe someone has used ur brain for rutual . . . PEACOCK!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by dSolution1: 12:01am On May 30, 2010
Jealousy go kill many of una. Like bible talk. The race is not to the swift nor the battle to the strong, Make you find your own solution!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by Travelista(f): 2:23am On May 30, 2010
Sesky:

Most of these nairalanders r soooooo irritating!!!!!!!!! . Y cant u guys b objective and give credit to whosoever deserves it. That is why we are so backward with ugly toads like of Travelista, Ranoscky and Meldrick,
More power to your elbow Genny!!!!!!!

Didn't want to say this under your usual screen name? grin grin grin I wish Seun would implement a multiple login checker for all the NL jokers. Yes, I'm a toad and maybe I'll buy MUD so I can look like Genevieve the Keebler Elf; how's that for objective?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by Nizoral(f): 9:25am On May 30, 2010
Mtchewwwwwww how? Wat hapend as in is it 4 only 9ja abi 4 da whole world.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by chidichris(m): 10:48am On May 30, 2010
babybootz you are joking right. genevieve is a renonwed classy love-peddler, the girl had a kid at young age, then parenths dump her, she became a hooker, most likely slept with a producer got a good contract and started acting. she have had intimacy with people like atiku abubakar,kanu, dbanj and the rest. she is your typical nigerian girls "unofficial ashewo" the would only have intimacy with you for money, but the would not do it officially.

genevieve have talent tho no douth

@12large,
u don't need all these display of frustrations here because u are not the only frustrated nigerian on nairaland.
if we are all as dumb as u are, u will even go ahead and tell us that u have access to such names as atiku, kanu and d'banj through whom u got ur information.
no matter how bitter u sound here, the will of God and the favour of God is upon Genevive and there is practically nothing u can do about that.
if genevive who is known for what she does is ashaewo like u claim, what is ur mother and sisters?

I'm really struggling to see what others see in this chick. She's not cute and her acting is laughable. I just don't get it but good for her regarding this endorsement.

@Travelista,

I definately agree with all what u said. i'm also 'strgglin' to see what other pipu saw in that gurl.

in terms of beauty, millions of pipu in the movie industry are far more beautiful than her.

in terms of acting, 'ZERO'. can u believe she's 1 of the gurls that made me to stop watching home video 4 15yrs now?

some say she's cute . . . well, monkey and obasanjo go beauty contest, when monkey see obasanjo, him (monkey) get

hope to win the award b'cos him (monkey) say him fine pass obasanjo. so if they say genneviv is cute, that means to

compare to ugly cutties and not to the the lykes omotola, rita domnic, ini edo etc . . . (doz ones na fire)

she's just lucky that god said it's her time and not by merrit, afterall she ain't gat enough fans to surport 4 d sales of

the product. I wish her well dough b'cos who God remembers, no stoping of him/her so it's her time, big-up to u gennie!

@travelista/Ranoscky,
stop struggling because no matter how u struggle, as long as u are in a certain position in life, u cannot see what others are seeing.
biblically, it is writen, some are born blind. like the gods of our forefathers, some of us will have eyes but they cannot see, some will have ears but they cannot hear, some with nose but cannot percieve.
trace the history of most great men and women of this world, u will begin to appreciate the fact that IT IS NOT BY LABOUR BUT BY FAVOUR.
in the bible it is writen, i will have mercy for whom i will have mercy.
have u ever asked urself, why was micheal jackson so special? why is obama who he is? why is pope benedict the pope? how did goodluck jonathan become the president?
okonjo iweala, dora akunyili, hilary clinton, magreth thacther etc are all great women and there is nothing too special about any hence genevive nnaji has been choosen.
in times like this, ppl are expected to thank god for the lives of the favoured and pray for their own time.
as tuface idibia will say, WHO GOD HAS BLESSED, NO ONE CAN COURSE.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by Ranoscky(m): 11:07am On May 30, 2010
mscheew!!!

*navigates to next thread*
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by Travelista(f): 5:49pm On May 30, 2010
@ ChidiChris: I would take offense at you calling me biblically blind if you didn't go on to expose yourself as a moronic Arrow further down in your post; so, Genevieve is more special than Margaret Thatcher, Hillary Clinton and Dora Akunyili? Genevieve? Genevieve Nnaji is more influential and 'special' than some of the world's most powerful women? You're a disgrace to Nigeria and most definitely to men; please, go and get a vasectomy because your line should end at you if this is the sort of reasoning you will pass on to further generations.

I have nothing against the girl; I just don't find her all that attractive and see nothing special with her acting. Simple. End of discussion. Fin. What's all the abuse over someone that wouldn't even glace in your direction if your life depended on it? Idolatry is dangerous, my people.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by Ranoscky(m): 8:04pm On May 30, 2010
@Travelista, shey u dey mind dat mouse a$$ (Chidichris) wey him fellow male mouse no see were him go slot 'em pr!!ck for 'em a$$? . . . dey said 1 mans meat is anoda man's poison. if u found beauty on her (geneviv) doz dat mean i should also see her as a beautiful gurl? . . or i should cherish her way of acting just b'cos she's geneviv? . . . SUCK IT, she's not gud to my lyking!
well, i no blame u sha . . if u luk 4 d 1st place i found it so hard to waste my precious tyme to a rat a$$ lyke u.

all d same, i no mean to bif u and genie won't make us bif each other but try to reson b4 u say something.

GOOD DAY CHRIS! wink
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by onono30: 4:47am On Jun 01, 2010
Congrats 2 Genny. Im happy for her. The truth is that, who God has blessed, no one can curse. i admire that chic anytime anyday irrespective of he r shortcomings. No body is a saint afterall.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by esteelv: 5:10pm On Jun 02, 2010
INSULTS!
INSULTS!!
INSULTS!!!
I tire for some people sha, Can't people ever contribute without throwing insults?

some are are callin Geneviev a LovePeddler?i laf cos i knw such people r no saints either.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Clinches Mega Deal by thegeorgy(f): 6:16pm On Apr 11, 2011
to sum it all,she is just ok not that beautiful, all this nairalanders make una see truth talk am na.hah! that's by the way,congratulations to her on her achievements.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Trouble!! Tapjets Vows To Prosecute Dammy Krane To The Fullest Extent / Actress Maureen Cyril's NGO Receives Sets Of Twins During Charity Campaign / Ufuoma Ejenobor Weds In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.