Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Cuddled My Girlfriend After A Heavy Rainfall Today - Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cuddled My Girlfriend After A Heavy Rainfall Today - Photos (15760 Views)

Man Gets Awesome Reward From His Girlfriend After He Made Unusual Sacrifice / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter / Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cuddled My Girlfriend After A Heavy Rainfall Today - Photos by eddy42(m): 10:27pm On May 18, 2018
Though I'm not in support of Marinee insulting him but you guys should look at it this way, why would someone cuddle his Bae take a shot and upload it on a public forum please what are his intention for showing everyone.

I'm just saying if you don't want people's wahala why seek their attention.

3 Likes

Re: Cuddled My Girlfriend After A Heavy Rainfall Today - Photos by millomaniac: 10:30pm On May 18, 2018
eddy42:
Though I'm not in support of Marinee insulting him but you guys should look at it this way, why would someone cuddle his Bae take a shot and upload it on a public forum please what are his intention for showing everyone.

Someone rightly said it's because of a mental imbalance. I mean it ain't normal for guys bruv.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cuddled My Girlfriend After A Heavy Rainfall Today - Photos by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 18, 2018
Hug or Cuddle?
Re: Cuddled My Girlfriend After A Heavy Rainfall Today - Photos by Sparkle777(f): 10:35pm On May 18, 2018
Cutehector:
If by chance you become poor, will that girl continue to associate with you?

Whachu talking about?
Has he ever been rich?
Airforce, abeg marry that geh ooh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cuddled My Girlfriend After A Heavy Rainfall Today - Photos by LifeofAirforce(m): 10:38pm On May 18, 2018
Hehehehe
Re: Cuddled My Girlfriend After A Heavy Rainfall Today - Photos by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 18, 2018
austyn0:
Pure.
austyn0:
Pure.
austyn0:
Pure.
Sure...
Re: Cuddled My Girlfriend After A Heavy Rainfall Today - Photos by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 18, 2018
LifeofAirforce:

Get yourself a man and be happy dear

#Savagery grin

3 Likes

Re: Cuddled My Girlfriend After A Heavy Rainfall Today - Photos by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 18, 2018
lostluggage:

You and the people who liked your ill thought comment deserved to flogged .. Bunch of lowlife sadist and narcissistic fools.. You lack love and joy in your real life so you take solace in loathing people on the e-space.

If you've ever had someone love your rotten, bitter soul then you would have learnt that the choice of the person, someone loves shouldn't be questioned..

But No! you would rather remain bunch of fallen plantains . rotten and useless

Clear road jare.

Osanobua ooo... shocked shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: Cuddled My Girlfriend After A Heavy Rainfall Today - Photos by SoapQueen(f): 12:17am On May 19, 2018
lostluggage:

You and the people who liked your ill thought comment deserved to flogged .. Bunch of lowlife sadist and narcissistic fools.. You lack love and joy in your real life so you take solace in loathing people on the e-space.

If you've ever had someone love your rotten, bitter soul then you would have learnt that the choice of the person, someone loves shouldn't be questioned..

But No! you would rather remain bunch of fallen plantains . rotten and useless

Clear road jare.

Oghene!

5 Likes

Re: Cuddled My Girlfriend After A Heavy Rainfall Today - Photos by meobizy(f): 12:27am On May 19, 2018
This guy well so? With your suffer head body.
So you have sworn to impregnate all these local girls on nairaland?
As you no fit blow for music na baby factory business naim you wan enter, shey? God is watching you o, in UHD blu ray.
Re: Cuddled My Girlfriend After A Heavy Rainfall Today - Photos by meobizy(f): 12:29am On May 19, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Osanobua ooo... shocked shocked shocked
Answer my mention.
Re: Cuddled My Girlfriend After A Heavy Rainfall Today - Photos by FuckFuckBoy(m): 12:32am On May 19, 2018
undecided
Re: Cuddled My Girlfriend After A Heavy Rainfall Today - Photos by Nobody: 12:41am On May 19, 2018
I had no idea nairaland is not anonymous forum. Why put your own face and pictures amongst anonymous psychos sorry usernames and even engage in insults. Now they know you and you do not know them....lol

Smart, on the versa.
Re: Cuddled My Girlfriend After A Heavy Rainfall Today - Photos by rOsy247(f): 12:49am On May 19, 2018
eddy42:

It's called 'drunk in love'. Have u been there before? It makes you do crazy things cos of excitement. Besides, he didn't reveal her face, which shows he respects her privacy. U guys should allow him enjoy his bae in peace.

Op just go and settle her bride price to seal the love.

5 Likes

Re: Cuddled My Girlfriend After A Heavy Rainfall Today - Photos by adaksbullet: 1:30am On May 19, 2018
rOsy247:

It's called 'drunk in love'. Have u been there before? It makes you do crazy things cos of excitement. Besides, he didn't reveal her face, which shows he respects her privacy. U guys should allow him enjoy his bae in peace.

Op just go and settle her bride price to seal the love.
are made the cake am seen in on ur pofile pics? shocked
Re: Cuddled My Girlfriend After A Heavy Rainfall Today - Photos by sukar886: 2:14am On May 19, 2018
abeg stop exposing that girl to cold buy her Porsche like Davido...assurance tinz
Re: Cuddled My Girlfriend After A Heavy Rainfall Today - Photos by Bamz(m): 2:18am On May 19, 2018
Mariinee:
With your psychologically imbalanced self, just don't wake and stab the poor girl to death one day. I wonder what girl would hang out with a mentally-challenged fellow gan? Smh.

How exactly do you live and breathe with so much bitterness in your heart? I sincerely hope you find happiness.

30+ people actually liked your post. I don't even care if the op craves attention or what not, he doesn't deserve this response.

Out of the abundance of the heart does the mouth speaks.

8 Likes

Re: Cuddled My Girlfriend After A Heavy Rainfall Today - Photos by Mistcado(m): 3:37am On May 19, 2018
Geesos
Re: Cuddled My Girlfriend After A Heavy Rainfall Today - Photos by essay123(m): 4:45am On May 19, 2018
Here to read comments
Re: Cuddled My Girlfriend After A Heavy Rainfall Today - Photos by Alwaysking: 4:49am On May 19, 2018
LivingFree:

Honestly, you can't spell honestly tongue
I wonder if that makes you stupid
Bïtch please. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cuddled My Girlfriend After A Heavy Rainfall Today - Photos by rOsy247(f): 4:51am On May 19, 2018
adaksbullet:
are made the cake am seen in on ur pofile pics? shocked

Yes
Re: Cuddled My Girlfriend After A Heavy Rainfall Today - Photos by Alwaysking: 4:51am On May 19, 2018
Samata104:
grin grin
Big head
Re: Cuddled My Girlfriend After A Heavy Rainfall Today - Photos by LifeofAirforce(m): 4:56am On May 19, 2018
Sweet things don't come easy

Everyone deserves a sweet soul mates and if you're frustrated , pray and wait for your turn .

6 Likes

Re: Cuddled My Girlfriend After A Heavy Rainfall Today - Photos by machiti(m): 4:59am On May 19, 2018
mariinee i sense envy in you, your being bitter made your guy not proud of you like this dude was to his bae. . big boy enjoy ur love and let bitter bitches die in bitterness grin
Mariinee:
With your psychologically imbalanced self, just don't wake and stab the poor girl to death one day. I wonder what girl would hang out with a mentally-challenged fellow gan? Smh.
grin
Mariinee:

6 Likes

Re: Cuddled My Girlfriend After A Heavy Rainfall Today - Photos by Nobody: 5:10am On May 19, 2018
Alwaysking:
Big head
My head is not big o
Re: Cuddled My Girlfriend After A Heavy Rainfall Today - Photos by Alwaysking: 5:12am On May 19, 2018
Samata104:
My head is not big o
Story for the gods. :p
Re: Cuddled My Girlfriend After A Heavy Rainfall Today - Photos by 9cent(m): 6:08am On May 19, 2018
LifeofAirforce:
Sweet things don't come easy

Everyone deserves a sweet soul mates and if you're frustrated , pray and wait for your turn .

Word
Re: Cuddled My Girlfriend After A Heavy Rainfall Today - Photos by Sapphire86(f): 6:20am On May 19, 2018
Mariinee and LivingFree are just ravages grin grin

I have come to accept Airforce who he is... let's just let him enjoy na. Love indeed is sweet and intoxicating

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cuddled My Girlfriend After A Heavy Rainfall Today - Photos by Waffarianman(m): 6:22am On May 19, 2018
Airfox 1corner u no dey shame ur girl na rubber band she dey use pack
Re: Cuddled My Girlfriend After A Heavy Rainfall Today - Photos by Countersam(m): 6:22am On May 19, 2018
LifeofAirforce:
Ever wondered what it feels like to be loved even when you not the best guy around ?

This is my story.

I ain't the best perfect guy around but I'm so loved.
I'm not the most perfect guy around but this beautiful girl always makes me feel like a KING.

I was a bad guy who never gave a fucck about love but today, love has finally arrested me.

Thank you Jesus for this great woman and forever I will continue to make you proud .

Few months from now I will be a father
This love no go die.

All this long post is just for you to tell us that you have finally put that girl in the way of family.

Clap for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Cuddled My Girlfriend After A Heavy Rainfall Today - Photos by boss1310(m): 6:23am On May 19, 2018
Mariinee:
someone uploaded a pix of him with his girl,he even went as far as saying he is not the best guy around yet you call him names.dear you are just jealous you can't just pretend about it

9 Likes

Re: Cuddled My Girlfriend After A Heavy Rainfall Today - Photos by LifeofAirforce(m): 6:57am On May 19, 2018
Countersam:

All this long post is just for you to tell us that you have finally put that girl in the way of family.

Clap for yourself.

Lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS / Five Places To Meet Single & Rich Men / My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.