Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes (15751 Views)

Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? / 9ja Babes Be Like - Pics / Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Go Down)

My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes by beejaei: 2:17am On Jan 05, 2010
I just land year about a year ago. And I am not one to diss people or insult them, as I am sensitive to such stuff. But the 9ja babes I have come across since I came here, the majority of them worwor. And worse still, them raz. Me, I no be ajebo or Behind guy, but I have fantasies of meeting an intellectually unparalleled and aesthetically mind-blowing lady. I no get plan to get a girl for some time, but if things continue the way they are, then when I finally decide, I will go for akata, since they are beautiful and well-endowed, even if they also have cotton-wool for brains. So does the average Nigerian girl have beauty and brains? Or na soso worwor and olodo dem be?
Re: My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes by SEFAGO(m): 2:59am On Jan 05, 2010
Me, I no be ajebo or Behind guy

This is your problem. And you are asking for this:

intellectually unparalleled and aesthetically mind-blowing lady

wetin christmas, don end now

So does the average Nigerian girl have beauty and brains?

Not really, that is why they are called average. However, there are outliers
Re: My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes by beejaei: 3:39am On Jan 05, 2010
Although I am not Behind, I am ok aesthetically, and I believe that I am not bad intellectually either. So why can't I find a 9ja girl that has this in common with me, so we can start something together? Or am I looking in the wrong places? (I dey HBCU area)
Re: My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes by Tudor6(f): 3:41am On Jan 05, 2010
A man can dream. . . .
Re: My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes by omega25red(m): 3:42am On Jan 05, 2010
make you take small hide because dem go soon shoot your head commot for here
Re: My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes by SEFAGO(m): 3:44am On Jan 05, 2010
Although I am not Behind, I am ok aesthetically, and I believe that I am not bad intellectually either. So why can't I find a 9ja girl that has this in common with me, so we can start something together? Or am I looking in the wrong places? (I dey HBCU area)

What state is your HBCU?
Re: My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes by beejaei: 3:49am On Jan 05, 2010
Maryland
Re: My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes by beejaei: 3:52am On Jan 05, 2010
Also, a more general question: where can I find 9ja guys and girls that have not been Americanized to hang out with? I attended both Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Abeokuta and Obafemi Awolowo University for some time. And to be sincere, I am so used to the nigerian kind of fun that I have failed at adapting to my new surroundings or my new friends. I am not a party person, nor an alcoholic, but in those days in Ife, I could still manage to catch fun. I am starving for 9ja flavored fun.
Re: My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes by Akebulan: 3:56am On Jan 05, 2010
omega25red:

make you take small hide because dem go soon shoot your head commot for here

buhahaaahaaa!
Re: My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes by SEFAGO(m): 4:05am On Jan 05, 2010
Also, a more general question: where can I find 9ja guys and girls that have not been Americanized to hang out with? I attended both Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Abeokuta and Obafemi Awolowo University for some time. And to be sincere, I am so used to the nigerian kind of fun that I have failed at adapting to my new surroundings or my new friends. I am not a party person, nor an alcoholic, but in those days in Ife, I could still manage to catch fun. I am starving for 9ja flavored fun.

Man that will be hard- if there an African society in your place? MD is supposed to have beautiful women. And there are lots of Nigerians in MD.
Re: My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes by Nobody: 4:12am On Jan 05, 2010
SEFAGO:

This is your problem. And you are asking for this:

wetin christmas, don end now

Not really, that is why they are called average. However, there are outliers

Are you above average?
Re: My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes by sjeezy8: 4:16am On Jan 05, 2010
FL Gators:

Are you above average?

FL you should have my kid foreal he'll be fine and unique looking. mehn trust me
Re: My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes by Nobody: 4:20am On Jan 05, 2010
sjeezy8:

FL you should have my kid foreal he'll be fine and unique looking. mehn trust me

Since you and SEFAGO are not above average, you have no right to yab naija girls

But you can prove me wrong with pix grin
Re: My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes by beejaei: 4:22am On Jan 05, 2010
@SEFAGO

Mehn, we no get African society, but the Africans wey dey here dey vex me. Little or no Africanness in them! In fact, I prefer to friend Akata. Mehn, if I no get 9ja fun, I fit turn to another AbdulMutallab. grin grin grin grin

If fine and smart babes dey for Maryland, I go gats change my glasses, so I go discover them.

@FL Gators and sjeezy

You are only permitted to go off topic after you have dropped your two cents! grin tongue cool
Re: My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes by SEFAGO(m): 4:22am On Jan 05, 2010
Are you above average?

Errm how am I supposed to know? I can't be subjective about that can I? I really dont know many Nigerian girls in the US anyways. I know like one and she is half-Nigerian so she doesn't really look Nigerian, and she dresses like she is European, not a typical African girl. I meant the word average. For me very few Nigerian girls would seem intellectual and having gone to high school in Nigeria, I know it is not easy growing up under the African sun grin
Re: My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes by sjeezy8: 4:23am On Jan 05, 2010
FL Gators:

Since you and SEFAGO are not above average, you have no right to yab naija girls

But you can prove me wrong with pix grin

ok im up loading some now

wait o, If im fine will you have my kid?

beejaei:

@SEFAGO

Mehn, we no get African society, but the Africans wey dey here dey vex me. Little or no Africanness in them! In fact, I prefer to friend Akata. Mehn, if I no get 9ja fun, I fit turn to another AbdulMutallab. grin grin grin grin

If fine and smart babes dey for Maryland, I go gats change my glasses, so I go discover them.

@FL Gators and sjeezy

You are only permitted to go off topic after you have dropped your two cents! grin tongue cool

shaarap jor you no dey in MD cause thats where i eat sleep and drink and have sezx . MD has fine naija babes
Re: My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes by beejaei: 4:25am On Jan 05, 2010
Tudor, I just saw your picture. Quite busty. But you kinda look old. You probably married, so it is not a bad thing to be old then. And from your posts, you seem to have something between your ears. I will not mind a younger version of you.
Re: My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes by Nobody: 4:25am On Jan 05, 2010
Upload tongue
Re: My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes by Princek12(m): 4:26am On Jan 05, 2010
beejaei:

I just land year about a year ago. And I am not one to diss people or insult them, as I am sensitive to such stuff. But the 9ja babes I have come across since I came here, the majority of them worwor. And worse still, them raz. Me, I no be ajebo or Behind guy, but I have fantasies of meeting an intellectually unparalleled and aesthetically mind-blowing lady. I no get plan to get a girl for some time, but if things continue the way they are, then when I finally decide, I will go for akata, since they are beautiful and well-endowed, even if they also have cotton-wool for brains. So does the average Nigerian girl have beauty and brains? Or na soso worwor and olodo dem be?  
I am sorry, you may have to go for Akata. You have to fast for 400 hundreds days and 400 nights to find a gorgeous Naija chick who is drop dead gorgeous from head to toe, just like how drop dead gorgeous Akata girls are. There are Naija girls who are drop dead gorgeous, but the ratio is  about 1/3000, which means that you are unlikely to find one. Then on top of that you want a drop dead gorgeous Naija chick who is an intellectual, then the ratio falls to 1/5000. The odds are against you. It seems they only give ugly Naija girls visa to come to Yankee.

And the ugly Naija females you will find are usually intimidated by good-looking Naija men, so they end having babies with ugly Naija men or old ugly men who spend money and take care of them, even if those men are married. End result, ugly kids. I will suggest you expand your horizon or find someone in the Naija community who will bring you inside the Maryland Naija girls clique, because a lot of Naija girls will not talk to you unless "Funmi" introduces you to them. They lack interpersonal skills such as going out and meeting at random a stranger, even if that stranger is a Naija guy like you who is new to the community. Naija girls are extremely cliquish, so you have to find a friend who is inside the Maryland Naija clique to introduce you to the few pretty Naija girls, but the pretty ones are usually taken, because of the law of demand and supply. A lot of Naija guys pounce on the few Naija pretty girls at the slightest glance.

Also, if you are into Ibo girls, you stand a better chance of meeting a pretty Naija chick, since Ibo girls are generally finer. If you are looking for a drop dead gorgeous Yoruba chick, I am really sorry for you my brother. I love my Naija sisters, but I am too much of a realist not to speak the truth.
Re: My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes by SEFAGO(m): 4:27am On Jan 05, 2010

But you can prove me wrong with pix

FLGators, I didn't yab anyone. My sisters are Nigerian grin. But I really dont have any interaction with Nigerian girls immediately after I finished high school. The ones I have met in America, are not the average girls though- they are  upper-class Nigerians. As I said, I went to secondary school in Nigeria and I know how the average Nigerian girl looks, and sounds like.

Beejaei I understand you joor, infact all my Nigerian friends keep complaining of the same dilemma
Re: My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes by beejaei: 4:27am On Jan 05, 2010
sjeezy8, what part of beauty and brains can you not decode from your years in high school and vocational school? [tongue-in-cheek] *If person go OAU, to dey yab just gats dey person blood*
Re: My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes by Akebulan: 4:28am On Jan 05, 2010
beejaei:

Tudor, I just saw your picture. Quite busty. But you kinda look old. You probably married, so it is not a bad thing to be old then. And from your posts, you seem to have something between your ears. I will not mind a younger version of you.

ouch!

Something tells me, that isnt Tudor's picture anyway. But ouch nonetheless!
Re: My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes by SEFAGO(m): 4:30am On Jan 05, 2010
You have to fast for 400 hundreds days and 400 nights to find a gorgeous Naija chick who is drop dead gorgeous from head to toe, just like how drop dead gorgeous Akata girls are.There are Naija girls who are drop dead gorgeous, but the ratio is about 1/3000, which means that you are unlikely to find one. Then on top of that you want a drop dead gorgeous Naija chick who is an intellectual, then the ratio falls to 1/5000. The odds are against you. It seems they only give ugly Naija girls visa to come to Yankee.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes by SEFAGO(m): 4:31am On Jan 05, 2010
And the ugly Naija females you will find are usually intimidated by good-looking Naija men, so they end having babies with ugly Naija men or old ugly men who spend money and take care of them, even if those men are married. End result, ugly kids.

grin grin grin grin wickedness
Re: My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes by Nobody: 4:32am On Jan 05, 2010
Who is yabbing naija women here? grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes by beejaei: 4:33am On Jan 05, 2010
@SEFAGO and Princek12

Thanks for the insight and directions. I thought I was the only one that noticed this trend in 9ja babes. E be like I go gats go back to OAU when na time for marriage. Even for there, e no go easy. This is what several years of neglect of the educational system can cause.

@Princek12

I enjoyed your use of statistics and your bluntness. When I am really ready for a girl, I go IM you so I fit get into that inner ring of intellectual and beautiful 9ja babes in Maryland.
Re: My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes by Nobody: 4:33am On Jan 05, 2010
Yes they wowo and have nothing in their heads. So what do you want them to do?
Re: My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes by SEFAGO(m): 4:34am On Jan 05, 2010
Princek12, though I dont have experience, but you said what most of my friends tell me. Nigerian girls are very cliquish. I would really like to meet any Nigerian girl though. She doesn't have to be ridiculously gorgeous, but I want someone who I can relate with.
Re: My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes by Princek12(m): 4:35am On Jan 05, 2010
beejaei:

@SEFAGO and Princek12

Thanks for the insight and directions. I thought I was the only one that noticed this trend in 9ja babes. E be like I go gats go back to OAU when na time for marriage. Even for there, e no go easy. This is what several years of neglect of the educational system can cause.

@Princek12

I enjoyed your use of statistics and your bluntness. When I am really ready for a girl, I go IM you so I fit get into that inner ring of intellectual and beautiful 9ja babes in Maryland.

Holla at your boy. Although the stats were random, it was meant to highlight the shortage of good-looking Naija chicks in Yankee.
Re: My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes by OgidiBoy(m): 4:37am On Jan 05, 2010
Princek12:

I am sorry, you may have to go for Akata. You have to fast for 400 hundreds days and 400 nights to find a gorgeous Naija chick who is drop dead gorgeous from head to toe, just like how drop dead gorgeous Akata girls are. There are Naija girls who are drop dead gorgeous, but the ratio is  about 1/3000, which means that you are unlikely to find one. Then on top of that you want a drop dead gorgeous Naija chick who is an intellectual, then the ratio falls to 1/5000. The odds are against you. It seems they only give ugly Naija girls visa to come to Yankee.

And the ugly Naija females you will find are usually intimidated by good-looking Naija men, so they end having babies with ugly Naija men or old ugly men who spend money and take care of them, even if those men are married. End result, ugly kids. I will suggest you expand your horizon or find someone in the Naija community who will bring you inside the Maryland Naija girls clique, because a lot of Naija girls will not talk to you unless "Funmi" introduces you to them. They lack interpersonal skills such as going out and meeting at random a stranger, even if that stranger is a Naija guy like you who is new to the community. Naija girls are extremely cliquish, so you have to find a friend who is inside the Maryland Naija clique to introduce you to the few pretty Naija girls, but the pretty ones are usually taken, because of the law of demand and supply. A lot of Naija guys pounce on the few Naija pretty girls at the slightest glance.

Also, if you are into Ibo girls, you stand a better chance of meeting a pretty Naija chick, since Ibo girls are generally finer. If you are looking for a drop dead gorgeous Yoruba chick, I am really sorry for you my brother. I love my Naija sisters, but I am too much of a realist not to speak the truth.

Ratio of 1/3000 is not fair  nah! I don't know how big the Nigerian population is in the Maryland area, here in Texas which has the biggest Nigerian

population the ratio is about 2/1.5 million. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes by sjeezy8: 4:37am On Jan 05, 2010
FL Gators:

Upload tongue

you didnt answer my question ?
[size=13pt]WILL YOU HAVE MY CHILD IF YOU SEE IM A FINE BOY? [/size]

beejaei:

sjeezy8, what part of beauty and brains can you not decode from your years in high school and vocational school? [tongue-in-cheek] *If person go OAU, to dey yab just gats dey person blood*

sharrap jor many fine ones who attend UMCP GW, George town and co(top schools) . . . you no dey in yankee or MD yeye boy. you are probably somewhere in shomolu area smelling like okada petro
Re: My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes by Nobody: 4:38am On Jan 05, 2010
SEFAGO:

Princek12, though I dont have experience, but you said what most of my friends tell me. Nigerian girls are very cliquish. I would really like to meet any Nigerian girl though. She doesn't have to be ridiculously gorgeous, but I want someone who I can relate with.

Sorry they don't exist. Your intellectual capabilities is so above the skies. You know what they say 'evil communication corrupts good manners'. You don't want her to rub her olodo reasoning with you now, do you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15)

Lady Caught Having Sex In The Market Without SHAME / What Is The Difference Between A Guy And A Gay. / Girls Is 5inches Enough For U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.