Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? (28962 Views)

This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. / Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage / Meet Honey Suleman: Her Sex Tape Leaked By Jack Pemba In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Amudeneogu: 2:29pm On Nov 25, 2021
I met this lady something in july this year and we started a serious relationship but i have never asked her for sex, how do you see it?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Shifi1: 2:30pm On Nov 25, 2021
Good

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by cardoso514: 2:35pm On Nov 25, 2021
Keep being nice boy.
Dont be too eager for sex.She will respect you.
She will give you when she is ready

112 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by OloshoMan: 2:37pm On Nov 25, 2021
She's having sex either with you or without you

240 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Mayohl: 2:40pm On Nov 25, 2021
Mr.nice guy

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by NovesaTillie(f): 2:40pm On Nov 25, 2021
Keep it up. If you date me and don't make your moves by the 6th month I will leave..........
By moves I mean give it to me hard and harder kiss

182 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Mariangeles(f): 2:40pm On Nov 25, 2021
Why would you ask her for sex? Is she your wife?
What makes you feel you're entitled to her body?
Do you have any intention of marrying her? I think that should be your main focus.

122 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by felixzo1(m): 2:42pm On Nov 25, 2021
Amudeneogu:
I met this lady something in july this year and we started a serious relationship but i have never asked her for sex, how do you see it?
for me I ask she said no, I did not put any pressure on her, this went on for over 3 years. she ended up being my wife.

123 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by brosom(m): 2:44pm On Nov 25, 2021
Hope she has not ask u of money?

If yes then I'm sorry in advance

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by thesicilian: 2:51pm On Nov 25, 2021
It's not that you don't want sex, what I believe is you started off as a nice guy who doesn't care about sex and now you don't know how to change that. You're now afraid that if you ask now, she may reject you and see you for not being so nice after all.

152 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by thesicilian: 2:55pm On Nov 25, 2021
felixzo1:
for me I ask she said no, I did not put any pressure on her, this went on for over 3 years. she ended up being my wife.
If in a relationship you have to wait for 3 years before sex, I can't even begin to imagine how long you are waiting now that you're married and there are maybe children.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 25, 2021
Sounds cool
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by flexlatifa: 3:00pm On Nov 25, 2021
Dey there dey form Mr nice guy.

U no no say the thing dey hungry her too, and am sure another guy dey beep her.

U dey spend for her another guy dey bang her.

E go clear for your eyes.

18 Likes

Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Soffyh(m): 3:01pm On Nov 25, 2021
U dey on God ooo grin u never get certificate
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by DisLifeSha: 3:01pm On Nov 25, 2021
What should I do To help you out to do the do you no fit do

1 Like

Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Kindness218: 3:01pm On Nov 25, 2021
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by sisisioge: 3:01pm On Nov 25, 2021
Actually, grown ups dont ask for sex....they both just fall into it grin

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Jamiubond009(m): 3:01pm On Nov 25, 2021
Pay her bride price ,then you can ask for anything

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Oleka1: 3:01pm On Nov 25, 2021
You are not meant to ask for sex till you guys are married, that's how it should be .

If you are in Lagos, I am into production, packaging and distribution of popcorn and we have different distributors in different areas. If you want to partner with me and we share profit. Contact me

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by TemmyDayo50(m): 3:01pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ask for sex...? I don't think I've ever asked for sex.. It just happens ni... Only if una just wan dey play Ludo or Whot when una see sha...

6 Likes

Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Algold: 3:02pm On Nov 25, 2021
If you don't have sex,,,shey u go die ni.
Make we know.
Irannu like Man Utd

9 Likes

Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 25, 2021
wink
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by JavaScript90: 3:02pm On Nov 25, 2021
What do you mean by asking for sex? I believe these things should come naturally. No need to force it.
Hello, I am a fullstack web developer. I major in developing complex custom website and mobile apps for businesses and startups.
I have a nice real estate website for sale specially designed for the Nigerian market and built to mimic the features of Nigeria property center. Learn more about this real estate website from the link on my signature.
Click my username to see my WhatsApp number on my profile

2 Likes

Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Kindness218: 3:02pm On Nov 25, 2021
NovesaTillie:
Keep it up. If you date me and don't make your moves by the 6th month I will leave..........

Can't you make the move yourself?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Bigpapi: 3:02pm On Nov 25, 2021
Amudeneogu:

And she bleeps everyday...mumu

1 Like

Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by toluleke(m): 3:02pm On Nov 25, 2021
I just don't understand are you in the relationship for sex?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Yankee101: 3:02pm On Nov 25, 2021
Marry if you want sex

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Regret Voting Lanicky. / Share The Moment You Realised You Had A Fake Friend Or Frenemy / When A Man Loves A Woman..........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.