Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

/ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / / (1596 Views)

Finally!!!! I Am 18. Adulthood Here I Come (pix) Advice Me / Pls Advice Me On My Dilemma With My Female Neighbor (pic Attached) / List Of Poverty Inspired Relationship Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

/ by Tobichuks08: 1:40am On May 19, 2018
Re: / by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:54am On May 19, 2018
She is being TRUTHFUL to you.
It all depends on you now.
Re: / by daewoorazer(m): 3:35am On May 19, 2018

If a woman tells you to look for someone to satisfy you, alaye, RUN!

A woman’s ‘I love you’ doesn’t guarantee love not to talk of ‘find someone’

Don’t be a slave of love...women plenty for outside....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: / by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 5:31am On May 19, 2018
My brother let her go, she is scared of commitment..
When someone is in love their partners happiness becomes their utmost concern.. she isn't ready for any sacrifice yet, cheating can't be traced from your write up.. love is a two way thing let her go, if she loves you, you will come back if she doesn't she will let go..
Love will always come around..

1 Like

Re: / by Tobichuks08: 5:34am On May 19, 2018
post=67682103:
She is being TRUTHFUL to you.
It all depends on you now.
WHAT MAKES YOU THINK SO?? PLS CLEAR MY IGNORANCE..
Re: / by Front0line: 5:46am On May 19, 2018
Tobichuks08:

My only advice to you is to fall out.

I do not understand how guys pay attention to ladies not willing to return it. I meet girls I admire some prove difficult but once my advance is rejected I move on without a blink.

Here, you are considering marriage to one that is not committed to you while dating n you expect her to respect n be committed to just you after marriage. Nah bro, it doesn't work that way.
Re: / by Tobichuks08: 5:58am On May 19, 2018
Front0line:

My only advice to you is to fall out.

I do not understand how guys pay attention to ladies not willing to return it. I meet girls I admire some prove difficult but once my advance is rejected I move on without a blink.

Here, you are considering marriage to one that is not committed to you while dating n you expect her to respect n be committed to just you after marriage. Nah bro, it doesn't work that way.

Exactly am considering marriage but haven't told her of any of it, if you don't mind please what's would you suggest to be my safest means to FALLOUT WITHOUT hurting her cos i care a lot about her.
Re: / by Audacious19(m): 6:55am On May 19, 2018
Some people don’t like to admit it, but sex is an important part of a relationship. You might notice that issues or a lack of connection in a relationship happen at the same time as periods where sexual intimacy are few and far between. When we are sexually satisfied, we are able to tolerate a lot more in a relationship because it’s one of our basic and necessary needs as beings.

1 Like

Re: / by mikejj(m): 7:02am On May 19, 2018
people are now seeing this sex in a relationship as normal thing..to the extent that its evening spiking issues in relationships.. haba bro if u love someone stop confusing yourself,by now u should know the right shoes that suit the shape of your leg....as for me right from time i don't support distance relationship,,,,,

1 Like

Re: / by Hector09(m): 7:11am On May 19, 2018
Whats so so special abt sex and girls
Re: / by sholikay(m): 10:13am On May 19, 2018
the way most relationship is being conducted now, with the high hope of sex!. sex!.. whatever!.. can't you just abstain and have a perfect relationship?.. even if sex should happen, why not build the chemistry to the points that both would trust themselves and even sacrifice things easier for yourselves!..
I once dated a girl for 2years plus, and we had no sexual intimacy. I use to run or change topic whenever we discuss an issue towards sex.. though she so loved me, sacrificed financially and materially to me, and so willingly to have sex with me when I'm ready, but I don't just want to involve sex, so that it won't be our priority.. though we broke up due to some medical issues, that does.n't permit us to marry each other.. please bro, never bug her with sex for now, try build up the chemistry and you will see sex as a small issue later on.. you no go die if you no sex my brother..

my opinion though.
Re: / by Olomubj: 11:20am On May 20, 2018
If you want to know the status of your relationship with her,kindly visit her regularly you will know how sincere or loya she is
Re: / by kullozone(m): 12:46pm On May 20, 2018
But why people just like to suffer demsef? Do you guys enjoy it
Dead on arrival.
You must regret this relationship... No be curse ohsmiley
Re: / by Joislim(f): 1:47pm On May 20, 2018
sholikay:
the way most relationship is being conducted now, with the high hope of sex!. sex!.. whatever!.. can't you just abstain and have a perfect relationship?.. even if sex should happen, why not build the chemistry to the points that both would trust themselves and even sacrifice things easier for yourselves!..
I once dated a girl for 2years plus, and we had no sexual intimacy. I use to run or change topic whenever we discuss an issue towards sex.. though she so loved me, sacrificed financially and materially to me, and so willingly to have sex with me when I'm ready, but I don't just want to involve sex, so that it won't be our priority.. though we broke up due to some medical issues, that does.n't permit us to marry each other.. please bro, never bug her with sex for now, try build up the chemistry and you will see sex as a small issue later on.. you no go die if you no sex my brother..

my opinion though.
I love this!

(1) (Reply)

One Thing I Learnt From The Bang Rule That Women Cant Resist / Make Sure You Are Alone Before Watching This Very Hot Video / Pls Help I Have A Very Low Libido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.