Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

List Of Poverty Inspired Relationship Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Poverty Inspired Relationship Advice (2711 Views)

Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Behind In Ankara Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos / Women Please Say No To Joro Olumofin And His Relationship Advice / Football Inspired Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Poverty Inspired Relationship Advice by Earthkumy(m): 11:09am On Sep 22, 2018
These are poverty inspired marriage advice

1. Don't marry a man that's not independent.

2. Don't marry a man that stays in his parents house.

3. Don't marry a man who cant pay your bills

4 don't marry a man that depend on his parents.

Add yours

Is applicable only to the middle class and low class

Because of survive instinct

But not to the rich and wise men
Re: List Of Poverty Inspired Relationship Advice by Oyindidi(f): 11:13am On Sep 22, 2018
Which kind mumu list be this?

7 Likes

Re: List Of Poverty Inspired Relationship Advice by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:55pm On Sep 22, 2018
Call it whatever. But I won't marry a man who falls into any of those categories.

4 Likes

Re: List Of Poverty Inspired Relationship Advice by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 22, 2018
Oyindidi:
Which kind mumu list be this?
the list that says you can't be my girlfriend shocked
Re: List Of Poverty Inspired Relationship Advice by Biglittlelois(f): 4:04pm On Sep 22, 2018
Thing is, who would want to marry someone like that undecided

3 Likes

Re: List Of Poverty Inspired Relationship Advice by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 22, 2018
Ogebeni go and work...
Which person pikin you wan put for suffer angry

3 Likes

Re: List Of Poverty Inspired Relationship Advice by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2018
Applicable in middle class? As in the child of a medical doctor or dat of a lecturer. Hope u know they belong to the middle class group as well. Most families that always hammer on their dauther to hook up a rich man is mostly frm the very poor families.they need a rich man to upgrade and escape the extreme poverty.

1 Like

Re: List Of Poverty Inspired Relationship Advice by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 22, 2018
lefulefu:
Applicable in middle class? As in the child of a medical doctor or dat of a lecturer. Hope u know they belong to the middle class group as well. Most families that always hammer on their dauther to hook up a rich man is mostly frm the very poor families.they need a rich man to upgrade and escape the extreme poverty.
can u allow ur sister or future daughter marry a guy who is still under his parents?

2 Likes

Re: List Of Poverty Inspired Relationship Advice by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 22, 2018
gloria34:
can u allow ur sister or future daughter marry a guy who is still under his parents?
how many men have u seen living under their parents roof disturb ladies with marriage?

2 Likes

Re: List Of Poverty Inspired Relationship Advice by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 22, 2018
lefulefu:
how many men have u seen living under their parents roof disturb ladies with marriage?
some impregnate girls and expect them to move into the home of their parents. I blame both parties tho

1 Like

Re: List Of Poverty Inspired Relationship Advice by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 22, 2018
gloria34:
some impregnate girls and expect them to move into the home of their parents. I blame both parties tho
except if the parents are well off such does happen. The parents could allow dem reside in the boysquaters before he furnishes a flat for them.mind u though these are with well off parents. But a very poor family living in face -me-i-face-u...if such a son from such a family who is jobless impregnates a girl in most cases the guy will run cos he no go fit carry load.thats why u see such ladies dropping kids in toilet and gutter.a guy dat knows he's not financially capable for d time being will never propose to a lady.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Poverty Inspired Relationship Advice by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 22, 2018
lefulefu:
except if the parents are well off such does happen. The parents could allow dem reside in the boysquaters before he furnishes a flat for them.mind u though these are with well off parents. But a very poor family living in face -me-i-face-u...if such a son from such a family who is jobless impregnates a girl in most cases the guy will run cos he no go fit carry load.thats why u see such ladies dropping kids in toilet and gutter.a guy dat knows he's not financially capable for d time being will never propose to a lady.
I have seen a case of a boy living with his parents in a 2 bedroom flat, 3 siblings, still impregnate girl come d house. his parents had no choice cos d girl's parents drove her out. she turn automatic house girl there. her parents couldn't bear it and had to call her back before her delivery. just imagine that d parents weren't considerate?
Re: List Of Poverty Inspired Relationship Advice by Rubbiish(m): 4:51pm On Sep 22, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
Call it whatever. But I won't marry a man who falls into any of those categories.
What if he is rich & living in his parent's house?

1 Like

Re: List Of Poverty Inspired Relationship Advice by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 22, 2018
gloria34:
I have seen a case of a boy living with his parents in a 2 bedroom flat, 3 siblings, still impregnate girl come d house. his parents had no choice cos d girl's parents drove her out. she turn automatic house girl there. her parents couldn't bear it and had to call her back before her delivery. just imagine that d parents weren't considerate?
na wao simple condom could have prevented dat wahala. So d guy wey give d girl belle is unemployed?
Re: List Of Poverty Inspired Relationship Advice by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 22, 2018
Rubbiish:

What if he is rich & living in his parent's house?
tough questioncheesy

1 Like

Re: List Of Poverty Inspired Relationship Advice by boiz2men(m): 5:00pm On Sep 22, 2018
1. Don't marry a lady who isn't semi independent
2. Don't marry a lady that lives with her child.
3. Don't marry a lady who can't offset her OWN bills.
4. Don't marry a lady that depends on a guy..

So we even

Broke ladies should marry broke guys

Independent guys should settle for semi independent

As for independent ladies... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: List Of Poverty Inspired Relationship Advice by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 22, 2018
lefulefu:
na wao simple condom could have prevented dat wahala. So d guy wey give d girl belle is unemployed?
yep, a student with no means of extra cash. sometimes, when a person says I can't date someone who is broke, they have their reasons, its not just about being a gold digger. a girl might b working, having an affair with a guy who just graduated or maybe serving, still loves and respect him while some girls just can't do it. it doesn't mean they are gold diggers as guys like to term it
Re: List Of Poverty Inspired Relationship Advice by boiz2men(m): 5:07pm On Sep 22, 2018
gloria34:
yep, a student with no means of extra cash. sometimes, when a person says I can't date someone who is broke, they have their reasons, its not just about being a gold digger. a girl might b working, having an affair with a guy who just graduated or maybe serving, still loves and respect him while some girls just can't do it. it doesn't mean they are gold diggers as guys like to term it

You talking about yourself.

I'm sorry the guy did what he did to

1 Like

Re: List Of Poverty Inspired Relationship Advice by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 22, 2018
boiz2men:
1. Don't marry a lady who isn't semi independent
2. Don't marry a lady that stays alone
3. Don't marry a lady who can't offset her OWN bills.
4. Don't marry a lady that depends on a guy..

So we even

Broke ladies should marry broke guys

Independent guys should settle for semi independent

As for independent ladies... lipsrsealed
funny, what's wrong with independent ladies?
Re: List Of Poverty Inspired Relationship Advice by boiz2men(m): 5:10pm On Sep 22, 2018
gloria34:
funny, what's wrong with independent ladies?

They tend to become too bossy. Almost all become feminist. No man wants another captain in his wife.

1 Like

Re: List Of Poverty Inspired Relationship Advice by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 22, 2018
boiz2men:

na u know. I just believe every 1 have their reasons 4 doing certain things. maybe past experience or lessons learnt from others
Re: List Of Poverty Inspired Relationship Advice by CAPSLOCKED: 5:11pm On Sep 22, 2018
gloria34:

NO.
SAME WAY I CAN'T "ALLOW" MY BROTHER OR SON MARRY A GIRL WHO IS STILL "UNDER HER PARENTS"

3 Likes

Re: List Of Poverty Inspired Relationship Advice by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 22, 2018
boiz2men:

They tend to become too bossy. Almost all become feminist. No man wants another captain in his wife.
I can't say all are like that, there are always exceptions. maybe u've met some like that but u can't judge all with that
Re: List Of Poverty Inspired Relationship Advice by boiz2men(m): 5:12pm On Sep 22, 2018
gloria34:
na u know. I just believe every 1 have their reasons 4 doing certain things. maybe past experience or lessons learnt from others

Denying it doesn't take it away...

Your son is your treasure. Treat him right smiley
Re: List Of Poverty Inspired Relationship Advice by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 22, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

NO.
SAME WAY I CAN'T "ALLOW" MY BROTHER OR SON MARRY A GIRL WHO IS STILL "UNDER HER PARENTS"
shuo! where should d girl be? or u meant a mummy's girl?
Re: List Of Poverty Inspired Relationship Advice by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 22, 2018
boiz2men:

Denying it doesn't take it away...
Your son is your treasure. Treat him right smiley
lol, sure he is.
Re: List Of Poverty Inspired Relationship Advice by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 22, 2018
gloria34:
a working class lady dating a student or corper dude?..lol, how would she be able with such a guy cos such a dude would be obviously very young and living with his parents. Except maybe the guy is a matured student and probably has a job ..if not i dont see what a matured lady who's working would be looking for in a studentcheesy.

1 Like

Re: List Of Poverty Inspired Relationship Advice by CAPSLOCKED: 5:17pm On Sep 22, 2018
gloria34:
shuo! where should d girl be?

THE GIRL SHOULD BE ON THE STREETS LIKE HER FELLOW ADULTS WORKING TOWARDS BEING INDEPENDENT.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Poverty Inspired Relationship Advice by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 22, 2018
boiz2men:

I didn't get married to my ex due to genotype issues, that's y I really don't care when people talk, I flaunt him.
Re: List Of Poverty Inspired Relationship Advice by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 22, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THE GIRL SHOULD BE ON THE STREETS LIKE HER FELLOW ADULTS WORKING TOWARDS BEING INDEPENDENT.
fear catch me, I give up!
Re: List Of Poverty Inspired Relationship Advice by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 22, 2018
lefulefu:
a working class lady dating a student or corper dude?..lol, how would she be able with such a guy cos such a dude would be obviously very young and living with his parents. Except maybe the guy is a matured student and probably has a job ..if not i dont see what a matured lady who's working would be looking for in a studentcheesy.
seriously! we are of same age grade (he is a yr above me), I got a job after my ND, and no, he is not working
Re: List Of Poverty Inspired Relationship Advice by Rubbiish(m): 5:20pm On Sep 22, 2018
lefulefu:
tough questioncheesy
i tell u cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of Plus-size Woman Twerking Causes Stir On Social Media / Do No Have Sex 12 Am To 3am Check Reasons / Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders (olaade2020)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.