Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,558 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Nigerian Lady Writes Open Letter To Men, And It's Worth Reading - Screenshots - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Writes Open Letter To Men, And It's Worth Reading - Screenshots (1647 Views)

If You Cheat On Me, I Will Fvck My Own Back – Nigerian Lady Writes / Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church / “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Writes Open Letter To Men, And It's Worth Reading - Screenshots by AprokoGirl: 9:14am On May 08, 2019
@SOUNDAZA

Nigerian lady writes open letter to men, and it's worth reading - Screenshots

Read below ..

Source: https://soundaza.com/nigerian-lady-writes-open-letter-to-men-and-its-worth-reading-screenshots/

cc; lalasticlala

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Writes Open Letter To Men, And It's Worth Reading - Screenshots by AprokoGirl: 9:14am On May 08, 2019
cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Writes Open Letter To Men, And It's Worth Reading - Screenshots by ise82(m): 9:21am On May 08, 2019
Nice1
Re: Nigerian Lady Writes Open Letter To Men, And It's Worth Reading - Screenshots by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:24am On May 08, 2019
Nice
Re: Nigerian Lady Writes Open Letter To Men, And It's Worth Reading - Screenshots by IamD18: 9:24am On May 08, 2019
This writeup almost gave me orgasm.

For that lady to be understanding, reasonable and truthful in that manner, I doubt if she's a Nigerian lady.

Just like she has posted, prayed and encouraged men, may her male loved ones get x2 of the blessing.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Writes Open Letter To Men, And It's Worth Reading - Screenshots by SalafRider(m): 9:25am On May 08, 2019
Nice 1. God bless ya...
Re: Nigerian Lady Writes Open Letter To Men, And It's Worth Reading - Screenshots by SageMK: 9:25am On May 08, 2019
Oh.

Such a lovely letter encouraging men to keep up the good work of scavenging for women like dirty slaves.

Soooo emotional. I wasn't expecting this.

[img]https://media1./images/a4985d8c991fcf63b1255399bcbc5e00/tenor.gif?itemid=3556278[/img]

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Writes Open Letter To Men, And It's Worth Reading - Screenshots by Blakjewelry(m): 9:27am On May 08, 2019
hmmm so we still get a sweet sister like this for naija?
Re: Nigerian Lady Writes Open Letter To Men, And It's Worth Reading - Screenshots by QueenSekxy(f): 9:34am On May 08, 2019
I agree. After seeing how some reasonable men hustle to feed their family, you can't just help it but encourage and pray that God blesses such men. Not those men that leave the responsibilities for their wives while they go on the street to play that useless game called draft, stay at home all day without picking a pin or drink themselves to stupor.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Writes Open Letter To Men, And It's Worth Reading - Screenshots by iTearHerToto: 9:41am On May 08, 2019
Someone help me tell that lazy hoe to spare me some trash angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Writes Open Letter To Men, And It's Worth Reading - Screenshots by iLegendd(m): 10:00am On May 08, 2019
I didnt want to open this thread because I thought it would be bullshít, but here I am feeling touched.

This is the kind of understanding woman all men should marry. Not even that, we also spend hours learning how to be great in bed just to satisfy women because we don't want to be called 1-minute men.

The only pains women go through is during childbirth. After that, it's all the man's work to continue the pains of survival. Women get favors left and right, but men have to work for it.

Judith and John are traveling separately without money. Judith will get there in less than 2 hours because she'll get free help, but John will trek for 7 hours to get there.

When he arrives, Judith will say, "You don finally reach here. Abeg, buy me ice-cream I dey hungry."

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Writes Open Letter To Men, And It's Worth Reading - Screenshots by Bossjakande: 10:09am On May 08, 2019
QueenSekxy:
I agree. After seeing how some reasonable men hustle to feed their family, you can't just help it but encourage and pray that God blesses such men. Not those men that leave the responsibilities for their wives while they go on the street to play that useless game called draft, stay at home all day without picking a pin or drink themselves to stupor.
dear wats so bad about playing draft. nice one dear u make sence
Re: Nigerian Lady Writes Open Letter To Men, And It's Worth Reading - Screenshots by Jodha(f): 11:00am On May 08, 2019
Y'all should note ...she's talking about the hard-working folks out there...and not the jobless lazy ass niggurs here...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Writes Open Letter To Men, And It's Worth Reading - Screenshots by Mayor08: 11:22am On May 08, 2019
Quite inspirational....sacrifice, love... Just that most ladies now aren't contempted.... When I get married and I notice my wife is becoming self-centered, I will just jejely shift my attention to my kids and live my life in peace

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Writes Open Letter To Men, And It's Worth Reading - Screenshots by IamPlato(m): 11:46am On May 08, 2019
May I Never Be This Type Of Hustling Man

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Writes Open Letter To Men, And It's Worth Reading - Screenshots by QueenSekxy(f): 11:48am On May 08, 2019
Bossjakande:
dear wats so bad about playing draft. nice one dear u make sence
Allowing it take a greater part of you is what is bad.
Re: Nigerian Lady Writes Open Letter To Men, And It's Worth Reading - Screenshots by Nobody: 11:59am On May 08, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Na you really type this thing? I thought You don't like anything with a penis.
Re: Nigerian Lady Writes Open Letter To Men, And It's Worth Reading - Screenshots by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 08, 2019
The letter is for hardworking men.
Men who respect the women folk.
Nairaland men are not in that category.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Writes Open Letter To Men, And It's Worth Reading - Screenshots by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 08, 2019
AprokoGirl:
@SOUNDAZA

Nigerian lady writes open letter to men, and it's worth reading - Screenshots

Read below ..

Source: https://soundaza.com/nigerian-lady-writes-open-letter-to-men-and-its-worth-reading-screenshots/

cc; lalasticlala

this quote is so true, my dad comes to mind, he did all these, left early in the morning and came late at night, was strict with us and was still involed in our welfare, it took me being on my own to realize that , presently enjoying a vacation with him. God bless you and keep you daddy, i will always love you.
cry kiss kiss

Sadly a lot of men today cannot boast of this quote being a reality in their lives for many reasons, My prayer is that such men die lonely deaths in poverty, and they shall be avoided by the female folk despite their efforts to deceive and destroy. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Writes Open Letter To Men, And It's Worth Reading - Screenshots by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 08, 2019
iLegendd:
I didnt want to open this thread because I thought it would be bullshít, but here I am feeling touched.

This is the kind of understanding woman all men should marry. Not even that, we also spend hours learning how to be great in bed just to satisfy women because we don't want to be called 1-minute men.

The only pains women go through is during childbirth. After that, it's all the man's work to continue the pains of survival. Women get favors left and right, but men have to work for it.

Judith and John are traveling separately without money. Judith will get there in less than 2 hours because she'll get free help, but John will trek for 7 hours to get there.

When he arrives, Judith will say, "You don finally reach here. Abeg, buy me ice-cream I dey hungry."

this is a post about men, leave your bitter attitude to women out of it.
Re: Nigerian Lady Writes Open Letter To Men, And It's Worth Reading - Screenshots by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 08, 2019
iLegendd:

this is a post about and for men, leave your bitter attitude to women out of it.
Re: Nigerian Lady Writes Open Letter To Men, And It's Worth Reading - Screenshots by aababalola001(m): 2:08pm On May 08, 2019
Furiosa:
The letter is for hardworking men.
Men who respect the women folk.
Nairaland men are not in that category.
Bruh I'm so weak

Re: Nigerian Lady Writes Open Letter To Men, And It's Worth Reading - Screenshots by iLegendd(m): 2:20pm On May 08, 2019
funmisticqueen:
this is a post about and for men, leave your bitter attitude to women out of it.
I write posts to empower men so they can satisfy their women. This means, I write to help women. What is bitter about it? Anyway, have a nice day.
Re: Nigerian Lady Writes Open Letter To Men, And It's Worth Reading - Screenshots by richidinho(m): 2:46pm On May 08, 2019
Godbless this African queen, May she marry a responsible man like me
Re: Nigerian Lady Writes Open Letter To Men, And It's Worth Reading - Screenshots by Nobody: 7:57am On May 09, 2019
aababalola001:

Bruh I'm so weak

Yes. The truth hurts.
Re: Nigerian Lady Writes Open Letter To Men, And It's Worth Reading - Screenshots by aababalola001(m): 5:32pm On May 09, 2019
Furiosa:

Yes. The truth hurts.

No I just think it's funny�� not anything serious

(1) (Reply)

Janemena Goes Pantless In New Photo / Yahoo Boy Cried On Street Over Broken Heart After His Girlfriend Spent His Money / What Is The Most Immoral Thing You Have Ever Done In A Workplace?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.