Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Why A Wife Will Cheat. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why A Wife Will Cheat. (857 Views)

I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why / These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You / Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why A Wife Will Cheat. by bullabong(m): 7:09am On May 19, 2018
The argument I am about to make here is a personal observation and is subject to criticism.

Why would a wife cheat on her husband? Society has drawn up expected roles time immemorial to be played by men and women alike.Though,we see in cases a reversal of roles. What is expected of a husband is different from the expectations of a wife which strictly forbids her to have extramarital affairs. The husband can be overlooked by society and family when he engages in such act because he is the man of the house so it's OK if he can tone it down a bit.
We must all agree that every man or woman living has a set of requirements in members of the opposite sex which turns them on and leaves a strong impression. Why so? It's natural I would say to experience such but society expects none of that especially from the woman. I am not saying it is smart for a woman to cheat on her husband, I am only saying it will be cruel to think you are the only one that turns her on. How can? In a world of.......... Billion people.
Society and expectations,humans and diverse characters but one written pattern of expected behaviour enforced mostly against women.
So the statistics don't lie when it says a huge percentage of wives cheat while fulfilling their life's fantasies which cannot be met by one man. My thoughts �....... My worries �....... My cross with women� .
Re: Why A Wife Will Cheat. by ubunja(m): 8:01am On May 19, 2018
the reason wives are not allowed to cheat?

they bring babies

what happpens in vegas doesnt stay in vegas with women. they bring it back home with them.

3 Likes

Re: Why A Wife Will Cheat. by amakadihot87(f): 9:52pm On May 19, 2018
bullabong:
The argument I am about to make here is a personal observation and is subject to criticism.

Why would a wife cheat on her husband? Society has drawn up expected roles time immemorial to be played by men and women alike.Though,we see in cases a reversal of roles. What is expected of a husband is different from the expectations of a wife which strictly forbids her to have extramarital affairs. The husband can be overlooked by society and family when he engages in such act because he is the man of the house so it's OK if he can tone it down a bit.
We must all agree that every man or woman living has a set of requirements in members of the opposite sex which turns them on and leaves a strong impression. Why so? It's natural I would say to experience such but society expects none of that especially from the woman. I am not saying it is smart for a woman to cheat on her husband, I am only saying it will be cruel to think you are the only one that turns her on. How can? In a world of.......... Billion people.
Society and expectations,humans and diverse characters but one written pattern of expected behaviour enforced mostly against women.
So the statistics don't lie when it says a huge percentage of wives cheat while fulfilling their life's fantasies which cannot be met by one man. My thoughts �....... My worries �....... My cross with women� .
i will cheat because

my life expectation are not being met

i will cheat because ......
my sexual needs are not fulfilled

I will cheat because am being mocked by a guy whom i took many risks for

i have no remorse

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why A Wife Will Cheat. by bullabong(m): 10:47pm On May 19, 2018
amakadihot87:
i will cheat because

i have no remorse
slow down
Re: Why A Wife Will Cheat. by Nobody: 1:12am On May 20, 2018
amakadihot87:
i will cheat because

i have no remorse
Women like you look for the nearest excuse to cheat. Continue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why A Wife Will Cheat. by Kobicove(m): 2:18am On May 20, 2018
ubunja:

they bring babies

what happpens in vegas doesnt stay in vegas with women. they bring it back home with them.

Exactly!
Re: Why A Wife Will Cheat. by bullabong(m): 5:45am On Oct 30, 2019
ubunja:

they bring babies

The great Ubunja.

(1) (Reply)

In Search For A Serious Relationship... Age Range 21-33 / Caught Husband Masturbating In Room / Is She Really In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.