Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

As A Kid,how Do You Think Women Got Pregnant ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Kid,how Do You Think Women Got Pregnant ? (2872 Views)

Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man / Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) / I Was Defiled As A Kid, How Do I Tell My Fiance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Kid,how Do You Think Women Got Pregnant ? by EnglishKiller: 6:46pm On May 24, 2018
I thought ladies had to lot of drink water before they could give birth
Re: As A Kid,how Do You Think Women Got Pregnant ? by EnglishKiller: 6:57pm On May 24, 2018
vivie01:
Hilarious comments grin

Being the last born, I dont even reason it, maybe because nobody born around me then.

When I got to secondary school, I started wondering how children come to life and in one of the girls talk one day, a lady amongst us was lecturing us on how women gives birth. I heard for the first time that there were two openings in a woman's private part, that the opening for urinating was different from birth one......... fear gripped me seriously that day, I couldnt just imagine how a big child will come out from a tiny place, was wondering how those women still manage to be alive after giving birth ..... grin

At another instance, a friend told us that her mother warned her not to play with boys or allowed them to touch her because once anyone touches her, its pregnancy straight (at puberty stage then). Na so we go dey avoid boys touch like plague no matter how we dey play with them grin

It was biology class that enlightened us thereafter.

This one is strong
Re: As A Kid,how Do You Think Women Got Pregnant ? by Timagex(m): 8:05pm On May 24, 2018
I was deceived! I was told that its food person wee eat. I asked that, what of twins, they said u wee combine food like rice and beans or yam and egg...stuffs like that. I was very happy that, I found the truth cool...until I caught awa landlord's son knacking one aunty like that, he talk say dem dey play ni wink I no sabi the kind play till....we sha tank God..... cheesy cheesy
Re: As A Kid,how Do You Think Women Got Pregnant ? by Jungpablo: 10:56pm On May 24, 2018
philpwresh:
Let's have fun!! I thought ladies had to drink beer, before they could get pregnant
thought it was overfeeding
Re: As A Kid,how Do You Think Women Got Pregnant ? by MiaB(f): 10:34am On Feb 26, 2019
Re: As A Kid,how Do You Think Women Got Pregnant ? by savagefinder1: 11:15am On Feb 26, 2019
Timagex:
I was deceived! I was told that its food person wee eat. I asked that, what of twins, they said u wee combine food like rice and beans or yam and egg...stuffs like that. I was very happy that, I found the truth cool...until I caught awa landlord's son knacking one aunty like that, he talk say dem dey play ni wink I no sabi the kind play till....we sha tank God..... cheesy cheesy

this is hilarious
Re: As A Kid,how Do You Think Women Got Pregnant ? by EnglishKiller: 12:38am On Mar 23, 2019
MiaB:
. Come back Sister
Re: As A Kid,how Do You Think Women Got Pregnant ? by Nobody: 12:41am On Mar 23, 2019
I didn't care to think of it, I was a "creative" child. grin

And maybe because I was the last born so I never see belle until I was old enough to know about baby just being in there, never thought about the -how-.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What If All Men Go On Sex-strike For One Year What Will Happen / What Would Be Your Reply To This Question (photos) / Another Rant: Grooming Tips All Grown Women Must Know And Follow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.