Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,228 members, 7,839,207 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

ROYAL WEDDING LIVE: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To Get Married Today - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ROYAL WEDDING LIVE: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To Get Married Today (2842 Views)

Heart Broken:my Girlfriend Of Two Years Is Getting Married Today / Kingreign Gets Married Today!! / Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ROYAL WEDDING LIVE: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To Get Married Today by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:55am On May 19, 2018
greiboy:
According to professor MI " bad belle is allowed"

But what is fuss about two people getting married? It happens almost every weekend around us and even our local stations don't give a Bleep.

After their supposed royal wedding,

will the price of basic foodstuff in Nigeria come down?

Will their marriage bring world peace?

or will it even bring peace between Russia and the British ?

or will it solve of any of the world's problems?

In the end, it is just a charade to me, even princess Diana(Harry's mother) of blessed memories had a similar royal wedding and we all know how that one ended.
Biacan I never knew that greiboy had bad belle.
Re: ROYAL WEDDING LIVE: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To Get Married Today by biacan(f): 10:01am On May 19, 2018
greiboy:
Even if I were given a free pass to wedding by a stroke of luck, I will rather exchange it for money. cheesy

I will use half of the money to improve myself and donate half to the children who were born in the same way as the these two, but don't necessarily have the privileges of the two. Children at the IDP camps readily comes to mind
Greiboy I know you more than you can imagine so all this things you wrote up there doesn't count cheesy cheesy

Re: ROYAL WEDDING LIVE: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To Get Married Today by Nobody: 10:01am On May 19, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
it is not bad belle

Harry seems like a nice guy, but I don't subscribe to the make-believe and doctored documentaries you watched on the British media about him. Same media won't hesitate to paint a bad picture of him tomorrow, if something goes wrong

They will simply focus on his bad habits and behavior which were well hidden in the documentaries you watched

I honestly don't see any need for all the fuss.
Re: ROYAL WEDDING LIVE: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To Get Married Today by biacan(f): 10:02am On May 19, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
He is a bad belle somebody nah I've known him right from time cheesy
Re: ROYAL WEDDING LIVE: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To Get Married Today by biacan(f): 10:05am On May 19, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Yes o wait for him let me also with your wedding on TV infact send me a special invitation on that day.I have watched the price of fame(mateo and manara)I hardly miss an episode so interesting.As for The boss Aracely Arambula is a well known actress I have three favourite telemundo actresses which includes her,Ana layevska and maritza Rodriguez.I have only one favourite actor Fabian Rios.
To me Kim is the prettiest and my favourite is Kourtney kardashian.I enjoy their reality show that is all.
But Kim is fading away like a fine wine cheesy
Re: ROYAL WEDDING LIVE: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To Get Married Today by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:09am On May 19, 2018
biacan:
But Kim is fading away like a fine wine cheesy
To me she is still the prettiest of them all I just love kourtney.
@greiboy I wonder why people are calling it a fuss I followed that of will and Kate and I would apply same today.I don't care how the media puts it but I love every bit of what I am watching today.
Re: ROYAL WEDDING LIVE: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To Get Married Today by Nobody: 10:12am On May 19, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

@greiboy I wonder why people are calling it a fuss I followed that of will and Kate and I would apply same today.I don't care how the media puts it but I love every bit of what I am watching today.
I never really gave a Bleep about any of royal weddings tho, but I respect your decision to watch the show
Re: ROYAL WEDDING LIVE: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To Get Married Today by biacan(f): 10:12am On May 19, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Scot ruined Kourtneys life...... Kendal is the prettiest cheesy
Re: ROYAL WEDDING LIVE: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To Get Married Today by Nobody: 10:13am On May 19, 2018
Windsor ko,windscreen ni undecided
Re: ROYAL WEDDING LIVE: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To Get Married Today by shaybebaby(f): 10:22am On May 19, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Nuptials common man(nothing if you ask me) I follow them for fun.
What I know is that both meghan and Harry are humanitarian and have donated/work with charity(kind of a help for the common man).
She is bi-racial,divorcee and a feminist giving herself away and proving a point.
Harry is not the first to marry a commoner his brother did it.
I just love their story and even the documentary/special reports done about the British monarchy I watch with keen interest.That is all but I do know that if I was in the UK I would be there live and not watching CNN on Tv waiting for updates. I am sure the people there are celebrating I have been watching it all week they are selling meghan and Harry's accessories people are making money.Have a great day.
Interesting points you've raised there. From the business perspective, I see the benefit of the Royal family, the revenues they bring in due to international interest they garner.

However, on a personal level, they seem very removed from the realities of the common people. Even when Kate married Will, she became this glossed, almost robotic version of her former self. There is so much protocol they have to follow, an image which has to maintained at all times and that's where I switch off I'm afraid.

Their position in the society means don't perceive their human sides, everything portrayed is as a result of careful machinations.

Hence I find them unrelatable, but that's just me.

Have a lovely day too, hun. kiss

1 Like

Re: ROYAL WEDDING LIVE: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To Get Married Today by Lalas247(f): 10:29am On May 19, 2018
biacan:
cheesy it's been long I watched the news lipsrsealed I only get to know their stories on E! I spend my time watching wrestle and souncity for music then change to channel 119 telemundo :X woman of steel wink

I tell if I was in London nothing wey go make me no attend that wedding who knows if I might trap a royal prince if there is anyone remaining.....i just hope lalas247 makes use of this opportunity wisely oooo because she has what it takes to be part of them......Hmmmm lemme manage this naija guys sha waiting for better offer cool
Unfortunately one Yoruba demon don pay bride price lol
If only we had another harry one with a beard grin e for make sense ..
Re: ROYAL WEDDING LIVE: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To Get Married Today by Lalas247(f): 10:31am On May 19, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Good morning sis,
I have been watching CNN and BBc since morning carrying royal wedding matter(na so I carry Kate and William wedding/pregnancy details)for head I wish I was in the UK Windsor castle to be precise to watch the event live,maybe shaybebaby,lalas247 and livingfree would attend it live.

It’s far .... and besides you just stand and wait ..
I can bet you Livingfree won’t be interested lol

They should reduce taxes biko, now that will move us ethnics grin

1 Like

Re: ROYAL WEDDING LIVE: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To Get Married Today by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:36am On May 19, 2018
Lalas247:

Let them do their wedding and make some money before una talk of tax na.
I am even suprised that people would stand but I think to them it is worth it.I saw some sitting on mats that have the images of meghan and Harry displaying their accessories.I have been watching and still watching it on CNN na wa for Windsor castle today.What would meghan be wearing?Can't wait to see it.
I greet you sis.
Re: ROYAL WEDDING LIVE: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To Get Married Today by Lalas247(f): 10:40am On May 19, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Let them do their wedding and make some money before una talk of tax na.
I am even suprised that people would stand but I think to them it is worth it.I saw some sitting on mats that have the images of meghan and Harry displaying their accessories.I have been watching and still watching it on CNN na wa for Windsor castle today.What would meghan be wearing?Can't wait to see it.
I greet you sis.

Yes they just stand , wait and hopefully get a glimpse of the beautiful bride ..

The only good thing is a lot of black are out today to support ... only because she got black in her .. our people sha

If you check the footage they are all outside .. but if you are a tourist or visiting this would be amazing wink

Cc Mynd44 Dominique

1 Like

Re: ROYAL WEDDING LIVE: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To Get Married Today by biacan(f): 10:45am On May 19, 2018
Lalas247:

Unfortunately one Yoruba demon don pay bride price lol
If only we had another harry one with a beard grin e for make sense ..
I hope he loves you more than you do to him lipsrsealed don't mind me with my gbegun I'm just looking out for you cheesy
Re: ROYAL WEDDING LIVE: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To Get Married Today by Lalas247(f): 10:47am On May 19, 2018
biacan:
I hope he loves you more than you do to him lipsrsealed don't mind me with my gbegun I'm just looking out for you cheesy
Yes ke... mama didn’t raise a fool ..
He has to love me more than his on life seff .. only way this union will work .. he knows I’m a free spirit n he has accepted I can’t be changed ...
happy life grin

2 Likes

Re: ROYAL WEDDING LIVE: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To Get Married Today by biacan(f): 10:49am On May 19, 2018
Lalas247:

Yes ke... mama didn’t raise a fool ..
He has to love me more than his on life seff .. only way this union will work .. he knows I’m a free spirit n he has accepted I can’t be changed ...
happy life grin
Finally one Yoruba demon down......more to come

1 Like

Re: ROYAL WEDDING LIVE: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To Get Married Today by Lalas247(f): 10:52am On May 19, 2018
biacan:
Finally one Yoruba demon down......more to come
Haha kiss
Re: ROYAL WEDDING LIVE: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To Get Married Today by Nobody: 11:12am On May 19, 2018
Lalas247:

I thought I slept through it angry let me go back to sleep mehn cheesy
Re: ROYAL WEDDING LIVE: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To Get Married Today by Lalas247(f): 11:13am On May 19, 2018
LivingFree:

I thought I slept through it angry let me go back to sleep mehn cheesy
Bloody thing is still on .. since last night ...
It hasn’t even started yet ... sad
Re: ROYAL WEDDING LIVE: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To Get Married Today by Nobody: 11:18am On May 19, 2018
Lalas247:

Bloody thing is still on .. since last night ...
It hasn’t even started yet ... sad

Good for them... Where's my cuppa embarassed

Shaybebaby grin

Are you outside waving the flag?

1 Like

Re: ROYAL WEDDING LIVE: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To Get Married Today by Lalas247(f): 11:22am On May 19, 2018
LivingFree:

Shaybebaby grin

Coming right up cheesy
Re: ROYAL WEDDING LIVE: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To Get Married Today by Nobody: 11:23am On May 19, 2018
Lalas247:

Tell them! Ethnic my yellow ass, who ethnic epp grin

Bring back tax credits too! Fûckin Royals cost more to maintain than their worth, trying to confuse us while politicians pick the system apart. I'm done, moving to Australia, Goals grin
Re: ROYAL WEDDING LIVE: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To Get Married Today by Lalas247(f): 11:25am On May 19, 2018
LivingFree:

Tell them! Ethnic my yellow ass, who ethnic epp grin

Bring back tax credits too! Fûckin Royals cost more to maintain than their worth, trying to confuse us while politicians pick the system apart. I'm done, moving to Australia, Goals grin
Hahahahahahaha

Aussie yea .. do you know the type of wildlife they have in that country ... scared of that country . .. even the flight like 22 hours .. who Dafuq gonna fly economy for that long ... grin
Re: ROYAL WEDDING LIVE: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To Get Married Today by Nobody: 11:31am On May 19, 2018
shaybebaby:

When it's not like they would be sharing free jollof rice!
Abeg make Harry and Meghan go siddons jor! angry

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ROYAL WEDDING LIVE: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To Get Married Today by shaybebaby(f): 11:33am On May 19, 2018
LivingFree:

Shaybebaby grin

Outside where? angry

Can they please get on with it!
Re: ROYAL WEDDING LIVE: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To Get Married Today by shaybebaby(f): 12:21pm On May 19, 2018
When a black preacher takes to the pulpit, lmao! grin

Probably the most interesting bit so far.
Re: ROYAL WEDDING LIVE: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To Get Married Today by engrelvis(m): 12:29pm On May 19, 2018
biacan:
Bad Belle undecided
which bad Belle? Do dey give hoot about people over here.people want to identify with it because dey feel is classy .

(1) (2) (Reply)

They Said Our Land Cannot Produce Onion, Is A Lie From The Pit Of Hell" / Please I Need Your Advice, Will He Still Marry Me?? / How Can I Take A Lady Out Without Spending A Dime?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.