Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Does My Brother Make Sense? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does My Brother Make Sense? (1112 Views)

Does My Brother's Wife Have The Right To Walk Me Out Of My Brother's House ? / I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me / #OPINION : Does Marriage Even Make Sense Anymore? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does My Brother Make Sense? by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 19, 2018
Sequel to this thread www.nairaland.com/4489288/brother-too-lazy, this brother of mine was trying to argue it out with her girlfriend few days ago. He called her girlfriend to come around but she was giving him excuses on phone. Then (as most men would dogrin) he started saying all sorts of rubbish to her on phone; that he knew the lady was intending to pay another guy a visit on that day, that's why she didn't want to come. To prove him wrong, the lady came around immediately. It was then his fury became subsided. It's not funny that the lady refused to enter into the house, she just stayed in the compound. When he asked why she wouldn't come inside, the lady replied,' I'm tired of coming here, I don't want your family to see me as a worthless lady. When exactly will you get your own apartment even if it's just a room?'. She never knew I was in the parlour eavesdropping their conversation, thinking we never returned from church. Then my stupid brother (not sorry to say) replied her that he wouldn't leave unless she gets pregnant. 'Besides, Why won't I leave you later & return here if you do not conceive?,' said by a 38 years old guy. I wish the lady could move closer & gave him a dirty slap across his facecheesy or even spit on him but she just chuckledgrin. Well, I don't know what their conclusion was because I was so irritated by their conversation that I slept off while they were stil arguing.
My questions are:
1. Why would a grownup nurse such selfish thought?
2. What could he possibly be planning?

To me, I doubt him having any sensible plan. He's only luring her into bottomless hope. If not because LOVE sometimes can be so funny & blind, I wish I could dash the lady more brain (seems she has already though) to run for her dear lifegrin.

It's not that I am making jest of my brother. It's just that my heart feels relieved when I pour out these burning feelings online.

Thanks & God bless!

2 Likes

Re: Does My Brother Make Sense? by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 19, 2018
shocked

It is not nice discussing your brother always on public forum like this. There are people here who have worst bro than yours, but the keep it to themselves.

You do not have any iota respect for your brother, i learnt from the previous thread that he's your elder brother, you called him stupid, without showing remorse, that doesn't speak well of you.

I know your brother is not all that bad or should i say lazy, as you paint it for us to see, if truly he's lazy, then leave him alone. God knows you have tried as a brother. A day of regrets is coming.

3 Likes

Re: Does My Brother Make Sense? by dominique(f): 12:58pm On May 19, 2018
Better call her aside and advise her to go and find a more serious person. If she marries him, she will end up being bitter because she'll be the one feeding him, his kids and possibly his side chicks too.

5 Likes

Re: Does My Brother Make Sense? by uboma(m): 1:34pm On May 19, 2018
dominique:
Better call her aside and advise her to go and find a more serious person. If she marries him, she will end up being bitter because she'll be the one feeding him, his kids and possibly his side chicks too.

Wrong advise.

The lady in question will end up spilling the beans to his brother and this will lead to bad blood between them.

The op should simply mind his business and get busy with his life.

2 Likes

Re: Does My Brother Make Sense? by dominique(f): 2:38pm On May 19, 2018
uboma:

Wrong advise.

The lady in question will end up spilling the beans to his brother and this will lead to bad blood between them.

Yeah you have a point there

2 Likes

Re: Does My Brother Make Sense? by Welcomme: 10:38pm On May 19, 2018
I read the last thread about ur bro. My conclusion: your bro is useless to himself, his girlfriend, Yourself, your family, your state and finally to Nigeria .
Verdict : Give him rat poison, let him die rather than disgracing ur family. A saying in Yoruba says "Iku ya ju esin lo"

1 Like

Re: Does My Brother Make Sense? by Nobody: 12:51am On May 20, 2018
EyenMummy:
shocked

It is not nice discussing your brother always on public forum like this. There are people here who have worst bro than yours, but the keep it to themselves.

You do not have any iota respect for your brother, i learnt from the previous thread that he's your elder brother, you called him stupid, without showing remorse, that doesn't speak well of you.

I know your brother is not all that bad or should i say lazy, as you paint it for us to see, if truly he's lazy, then leave him alone. God knows you have tried as a brother. A day of regrets is coming.

Public forum you claimedgrin? Well, I don't know how you see NL but I think my topics are safer here than posting on Facebook.
Besides, who is my brother that his issue is too important/terrible to be shared with the world? I would still gladly write about him if he was/ later became a hero.

Don't be a hypocrite, bro. Your likes join in painting others/celebrities onlineundecided

Thanks though

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does My Brother Make Sense? by Nobody: 12:58am On May 20, 2018
Welcomme:
I read the last thread about ur bro. My conclusion: your bro is useless to himself, his girlfriend, Yourself, your family, your state and finally to Nigeria .
Verdict : Give him rat poison, let him die rather than disgracing ur family. A saying in Yoruba says "Iku ya ju esin lo"
Lol @ rat poison, he's not the worst after all. It's just that he lacks foresight.

Meanwhile, he's not really useless to me because he still gifts me things as his youngest brother, but his future is of more concern now.

Thanks
Re: Does My Brother Make Sense? by Nobody: 1:11am On May 20, 2018
uboma:

Wrong advise.

Mind my business? I wish you find yourself in such a shoe, so you can know how easy minding your business will be.

Knowing fully well how endangered his future could be. I hardly speak ills to pple online & if you don't want to get any from me in the future, kindly jumpgrin my post next time.

Thanks though
Re: Does My Brother Make Sense? by Nobody: 1:18am On May 20, 2018
dominique:
God bless you for this. You must be wise. I wish I could do this, but LOVE is indeed blind sometimes. Saying such a thing requires divine wisdom. Since I find it so hard/disrespectful to seat my brother down for disciplinary talks, I think it'd be better joining hands with his lady so she can keep pressurizing him to wake up from his too-deep sleep.

What do you think?
Re: Does My Brother Make Sense? by YOUNGELDER1(m): 1:46am On May 20, 2018
EyenMummy:
shocked

I feel you on this.

Op is just childish.
Yes the brother is this is that.
You’ve done your best as a brother and I’m sure your family have done theirs too so please op let your brother be !

You never know what you have until you lose it trust me.
I’m sure there are so many people wishing they had or to have a brother even worse than the way you paint your brother.

Let him be op!
Re: Does My Brother Make Sense? by uboma(m): 6:00am On May 20, 2018
Adegbenro7643:
Mind my business? I wish you find yourself in such a shoe, so you can know how easy minding your business will be.

Knowing fully well how endangered his future could be. I hardly speak ills to pple online & if you don't want to get any from me in the future, kindly jumpgrin my post next time.

Thanks though

As reported, your brother is 38 years old. He is an adult and should accept responsibility for his action/inaction. There is nothing you say that will make him listen to you.

So instead of opening threads about your brother's action/inaction, you should get busy with your life. I have the right to post on any thread I want to as long as I observe the posting rules. So don't expect me to ignore your thread/comment next time.; D

You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Does My Brother Make Sense? by Chubhie: 8:18am On May 20, 2018
Over sense will not kill your dear brother. There's always someone special for everybody.

The lady could be your brother's soulmate. They deserves their happiness. Don't be shocked if the lady gladly takes in.

What the Great spirits have joined together, Let no kid brother put asunder.

You are warned!
Re: Does My Brother Make Sense? by lopside12: 7:57am On May 21, 2018
I went to read the other thread about your brother and i couldn't hold back a huge burst of laughter.
Yes i know its serious but the comments and your lamentations made me laugh..

You should even be happy that a babe choose to be with him...
Let them continue maybe when she gets pregnant he might have no option than to get serious with life.
When life throws responsibilities at you, you will have no option than to be responsible

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

8 Things The Poor Do That The Rich Don’t / Women At The Receiving End / Finally picked up by an NGO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.