Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,983 members, 7,814,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Check Out The Newly Built N-power Build Training Center In Abia State - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Check Out The Newly Built N-power Build Training Center In Abia State (27475 Views)

FBO Training Center To Equip 120 Nigerians With Digital Skills For Free / Nestle's Technical Training Center (NTTC) Aptitude Test / I Want To Stop Teaching And Start Vocational Training Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The Newly Built N-power Build Training Center In Abia State by Duru009(m): 5:29pm On May 19, 2018
Build ke !, this is a refurbished building !
Re: Check Out The Newly Built N-power Build Training Center In Abia State by Ijaya123: 5:40pm On May 19, 2018
Fatherofdragons:

Shut up afonja

we don't celebrate nonsense

One of them spotted.

Re: Check Out The Newly Built N-power Build Training Center In Abia State by erico2k2(m): 5:49pm On May 19, 2018
RealityShot:
yes o...

Our "government" always chooses to neglect that part of the foreign cultures they so vividly claim to be following.

NYSC... Chai... My brother that matter na military choppings O!

NYSC budget: N1500 per meal in camp. (they serve Corp members water and few leaves ; costing like N100)
Who keeps the remaining cash?

NYSC should be scrapped.

National Internship Commission should be Instituted
with a comprehensive database and enough outlets
and a website so anyone out of job in a particular age range
can register and be sent to such big and medium scale companies... They will learn more that way.

Don't mind these greedy people in power, they know what's up and what time it is but chose to milk the system for their own selfish interest. I did internship in England when I was younger and still working with such skills as we speak. The English GOVT PAY THESE COMPANIES TO TRAIN YOU, EVEN IF YOU WANT TO TRAIN AT A MECHANIC WORKSHOP.I just pity anybody who hails politicians in 9ja, they don't care bout no one than themselves. I have not seen any exceptions.!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Newly Built N-power Build Training Center In Abia State by RealityShot: 6:00pm On May 19, 2018
erico2k2:

Don't mind these greedy people in power, they know what's up and what time it is but chose to milk the system for their own selfish interest. I did internship in England when I was younger and still working with such skills as we speak. The English GOVT PAY THESE COMPANIES TO TRAIN YOU, EVEN IF YOU WANT TO TRAIN AT A MECHANIC WORKSHOP.I just pity anybody who hails politicians in 9ja, they don't care bout no one than themselves. I have not seen any exceptions.!
lol...
And they send their kids there to enjoy such privileges O..

Imagine senators getting 500 million constituency development fund yearly and they do NOTHING with it!
Re: Check Out The Newly Built N-power Build Training Center In Abia State by omoelerin1: 6:32pm On May 19, 2018
Na this region get dividends of Buhari's Govt pass.
Re: Check Out The Newly Built N-power Build Training Center In Abia State by Ikpongiton: 6:55pm On May 19, 2018
i pass my neighbour,training center.
Re: Check Out The Newly Built N-power Build Training Center In Abia State by slap1(m): 7:14pm On May 19, 2018
I hope it won't be like the skill acquisition centre of Rochas' wife that has been overrun by weed and reptiles.
Re: Check Out The Newly Built N-power Build Training Center In Abia State by hamzyluv(m): 7:52pm On May 19, 2018
NotComplaining:
TBH buildings look cheap and boring.

A building with such ambitions should be naturally inspiring and impactful. It will be the focus of all ideas born within its walls good and bad. Cant even call it mediocre or a measly attempt.

If rapacious government want to squander project money they should do it without making a grand fool out of their people and further damaging their global image.

The building should be demolished and reconstructed or it should be repurposed as a dump site.

How many of this type has your loyal and formal party build to easy the alarming rates of unemployment and unskilled graduates our institutions do produce ?
Re: Check Out The Newly Built N-power Build Training Center In Abia State by lilyheaven: 10:26pm On May 19, 2018
Is Alex coming back to campaign?
Do you think there will be room for him?
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nonsense.
I don't even give a damn about this whack training centre that looks like a place where stolen cars are resprayed.
But why are Ngwa Seventh Day Adventists so nepotistic and mean?

So Ikpeazu can't locate this anywhere outside Ngwaland?
Anyways...his time is ticking out.
Alex Otti will remedy the wrongs of this buffon.

Re: Check Out The Newly Built N-power Build Training Center In Abia State by skyblue4real(m): 10:30pm On May 19, 2018
Whosoever that is not in support of this....may Evil never depart from you and your entire generation.
Re: Check Out The Newly Built N-power Build Training Center In Abia State by skyblue4real(m): 10:31pm On May 19, 2018
lilyheaven:
Is Alex coming back to campaign? Do you think there will be room for him?

first class mugu
Re: Check Out The Newly Built N-power Build Training Center In Abia State by lilyheaven: 10:32pm On May 19, 2018
kalvoken:
looks more like a primary school.

quote me wrongly and watch amadioha transmission a commission sorry, commission a transmitted thunder on you.
Potopoto, and flood will deal with them in that environment.
Skill acquisition center, without the main resources, is that one empowerment?
Just like NYSC skill acquisition.
I laugh in deep smile cheesy
Re: Check Out The Newly Built N-power Build Training Center In Abia State by lilyheaven: 10:40pm On May 19, 2018
skyblue4real:

first class mugu
Do you derive joy in insulting people?
Re: Check Out The Newly Built N-power Build Training Center In Abia State by lilyheaven: 10:47pm On May 19, 2018
skyblue4real:

first class mugu
Same as u were mugu-ing around until Ikpeazu took over from Theodore. Don't go and get your PVC.
Come and look for who you will insult in naira land.
Purple GOAT
Re: Check Out The Newly Built N-power Build Training Center In Abia State by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 19, 2018
APC propagandist campaigns won't work for them in 2019.

How much taxpayers money is APC using to deceiving gullibles zombies.
Re: Check Out The Newly Built N-power Build Training Center In Abia State by kinsnazzy: 12:00am On May 20, 2018
Pls npower teach for abia state have they been called to resume work in abia state. I am shortlisted o.
Re: Check Out The Newly Built N-power Build Training Center In Abia State by valentino057996(m): 1:02am On May 20, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]Nigeria and politics....2019 election strategy ;Nigeria and politics....2019 election strategy
Re: Check Out The Newly Built N-power Build Training Center In Abia State by lilyheaven: 1:53am On May 20, 2018
skyblue4real:

first class mugu
Confirmed confused hungry human.
Looking for what to swallow.
Idiot.
Oozing dirty mouth.
Dirty mind
Re: Check Out The Newly Built N-power Build Training Center In Abia State by Cassie74: 6:21am On May 20, 2018
soloehis:
you are displaying your ethnic sentiments. .the man in question is the best governor abia state has produced

Re: Check Out The Newly Built N-power Build Training Center In Abia State by NaMeAboki: 9:54am On May 20, 2018
Ijaya123:
Children of hatred will be in pain right now.

One of them (above you) would rather have the building destroyed because according to him it is not up to (his) standard - as if to say the building is what would empower the youths being trained and not the knowledge being imparted to them.SMH to hateful niggers.
Re: Check Out The Newly Built N-power Build Training Center In Abia State by lilyheaven: 11:36am On May 20, 2018
skyblue4real:

first class mugu

first class mugu
Re: Check Out The Newly Built N-power Build Training Center In Abia State by Ijaya123: 11:55am On May 20, 2018
NaMeAboki:

One of them (above you) is would rather have the building destroyed because according to him it is not up to (his) standard - as if to say the building is what would empower the youths being trained and not the knowledge being imparted to them.SMH to hateful niggers.

They will forever wail in pain.
Re: Check Out The Newly Built N-power Build Training Center In Abia State by NaMeAboki: 11:59am On May 20, 2018
Ijaya123:

They will forever wail in pain.

And also die young from stroke and hypertension - due to hatred.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Newly Built N-power Build Training Center In Abia State by ohlynxx93(m): 2:29pm On May 20, 2018
RealityShot:
Great question Sir!

If I were the next president, I will end that stupid scheme instantly!

What we need are projects that these youths will be needed to join companies to execute!

When there are enough projects, naturally, companies must employ more hands.

As for Npower Agriculture that one matter pass my mouth Jarre!

Stupid Npower scheme with no future plans

#anyBodyButBuhari

Bros, make u calm down na, we too dey complain for this lungu..... If dem do npower u will survive, if dem no do, u will still survive. Even wen the thing worse pass dis, we survive..... Abeg complain dey stress person and he get effect for our blood pressure. Just no say Nigeria they grow + develop, so b greatful to God wen little things are happening...
Re: Check Out The Newly Built N-power Build Training Center In Abia State by shekauvsbuhari: 5:38pm On May 20, 2018
NwaforIgbo:

At Obingwa LGA
how many billions involved?
Re: Check Out The Newly Built N-power Build Training Center In Abia State by NwaforIgbo: 11:34pm On Jun 01, 2018
post=67696697:

Op stop deceiving folks here,The mall to be known as Abia ICT Centre of Studies and GSM Mall, Aba, with 1, 056 shops when completed by Logistics De-Luke Ltd, the developer, Chief Raymond Aliga is the Chief Executive Officer of Logistic De-Luke Ltd

I didnt say Ikpeazu Built it either. I onlyb said its newly built, and N-Power Build would be using it as a training center

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Recruitment: EFCC Bars Married Applicants, NECA Kicks / Senate Wants Age Limits Scrapped For Job Seekers / Julius Berger Nigeria Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.