Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

She Caught Me Cheating With Her Bestfriend, She Might Poison Me Soon - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Caught Me Cheating With Her Bestfriend, She Might Poison Me Soon (2117 Views)

He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend / How My Fiancé Caught Me Cheating last night. Photos!!! / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Caught Me Cheating With Her Bestfriend, She Might Poison Me Soon by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 19, 2018
I've seen many girls square off with you or the person you're caught with that moment, but she has refused to react or say anything about it.

I admitted to her that i was at fault, but she would rather take it casually. I'm afraid of food poisoning or sudden strangling to death. Her silence is obviously killing me.
Re: She Caught Me Cheating With Her Bestfriend, She Might Poison Me Soon by Ojuri20: 3:00pm On May 19, 2018
What do you want her to say? hope you're not expecting her to fight her best friend over a man. The least any responsible lady should do. Mr. man eat your food peacefully because obviously she has nothing to loose.
Re: She Caught Me Cheating With Her Bestfriend, She Might Poison Me Soon by Tallesty1(m): 3:06pm On May 19, 2018
She has my support
Re: She Caught Me Cheating With Her Bestfriend, She Might Poison Me Soon by blackpanthar: 3:09pm On May 19, 2018
for you to still be WITH her shows you are a total PERV and you really know nothing about a Lady's emotion or psyche

She either has another man secretly
or
she is slowly plotting a bitter revenge
or
she knows something u don't.

BE WISE BRO, Beg and Run.

OfficialDad:
I've seen many girls square off with you or the person you're caught with that moment, but she has refused to react or say anything about it.

I admitted to her that i was at fault, but she would rather take it casually. I'm afraid of food poisoning or sudden strangling to death. Her silence is obviously killing me.

3 Likes

Re: She Caught Me Cheating With Her Bestfriend, She Might Poison Me Soon by NwaAmaikpe: 3:10pm On May 19, 2018
shocked

Well,
Allow her shag your friend so you two will be even.
Better still, arrange an orgy.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Caught Me Cheating With Her Bestfriend, She Might Poison Me Soon by NwaAmaikpe: 3:10pm On May 19, 2018
shocked

On second thought,
Allow her poison you so you can cheat freely as a ghost.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Caught Me Cheating With Her Bestfriend, She Might Poison Me Soon by kiddoiLL(m): 3:18pm On May 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Well, Allow her shag your friend so you two will be even. Better still, arrange an orgy.
Shebi??

Re: She Caught Me Cheating With Her Bestfriend, She Might Poison Me Soon by GOFRONT(m): 3:33pm On May 19, 2018
Lwkmd......Bro, you are truely Foul mouthed grin grin
Re: She Caught Me Cheating With Her Bestfriend, She Might Poison Me Soon by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 19, 2018
blackpanthar:
for you to still be WITH her shows you are a total PERV and you really know nothing about a Lady's emotion or psyche

She either has another man secretly
or
she is slowly plotting a bitter revenge
or
she knows something u don't.

BE WISE BRO, Beg and Run.

Should I really be conscious? . She might have another man, I'm not disputing that, although I'm not really bothered about that.

The possible bet is that, she might be plotting a revenge on me.
Re: She Caught Me Cheating With Her Bestfriend, She Might Poison Me Soon by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 19, 2018
Tallesty1:
She has my support

Support for what brow?.
Re: She Caught Me Cheating With Her Bestfriend, She Might Poison Me Soon by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 19, 2018
Ojuri20:
What do you want her to say? hope you're not expecting her to fight her best friend over a man. The least any responsible lady should do. Mr. man eat your food peacefully because obviously she has nothing to loose.

Hmmm. Eat my food peacefully?. She seems to be much more nicer, gentle and attentive now.

Shouldn't i be careful with her?
Re: She Caught Me Cheating With Her Bestfriend, She Might Poison Me Soon by Ojuri20: 4:00pm On May 19, 2018
OfficialDad:

Hmmm. Eat my food peacefully?. She seems to be much more nicer, gentle and attentive now.

Shouldn't i be careful with her?

Maybe obviously she admitted that she was the cause of it and she is ready to move on and your sin is been forgiven. I was once in her shoe
Re: She Caught Me Cheating With Her Bestfriend, She Might Poison Me Soon by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 19, 2018
Ojuri20:

Maybe obviously she admitted that she was the cause of it and she is ready to move on and your sin is been forgiven. I was once in her shoe

But it seems to be more excessive. She's not angry at me, and whenever i try to talk about it, she will just tell me to forget about it, that she admit that i made a mistake.
Re: She Caught Me Cheating With Her Bestfriend, She Might Poison Me Soon by rex444(m): 5:00pm On May 19, 2018
U hv transmitted ur transmission and u don't want her transition to transmission...it's bad ooo
Re: She Caught Me Cheating With Her Bestfriend, She Might Poison Me Soon by Finstar: 5:05pm On May 19, 2018
kiddoiLL:
Shebi??

Your image got me lol cheesy
Re: She Caught Me Cheating With Her Bestfriend, She Might Poison Me Soon by okwabayi(m): 5:21pm On May 19, 2018
happy200 is this one of your alternates?
Re: She Caught Me Cheating With Her Bestfriend, She Might Poison Me Soon by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:24pm On May 19, 2018
OfficialDad:

How do you want us to believe this?
You tell too many stories in a short while. OfficialDad please go and take a dump.
Re: She Caught Me Cheating With Her Bestfriend, She Might Poison Me Soon by IamPlato(m): 6:01pm On May 19, 2018

If She Dosent stab You To Death In Your Sleep. Let Thunder Fire Me
Re: She Caught Me Cheating With Her Bestfriend, She Might Poison Me Soon by Pearl05(f): 6:30pm On May 19, 2018
Please let her poison you in peace.

You will die and rest.
Re: She Caught Me Cheating With Her Bestfriend, She Might Poison Me Soon by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 19, 2018
grin
IamPlato:

If She Dosent stab You To Death In Your Sleep. Let Thunder Fire Me

Your wish brow. Et won't work
Re: She Caught Me Cheating With Her Bestfriend, She Might Poison Me Soon by Lonestar124: 7:02pm On May 19, 2018
She will officially anoint and announce you as acidic ambassador cheesy
Re: She Caught Me Cheating With Her Bestfriend, She Might Poison Me Soon by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 19, 2018
Pearl05:
Please let her poison you in peace.

You will die and rest.

Why will you say that? cry
Re: She Caught Me Cheating With Her Bestfriend, She Might Poison Me Soon by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 19, 2018
Lonestar124:
She will officially anoint and announce you as acidic ambassador cheesy

She's always on the phone with her mum this days
Re: She Caught Me Cheating With Her Bestfriend, She Might Poison Me Soon by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 19, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

How do you want us to believe this?
You tell too many stories in a short while. OfficialDad please go and take a dump.

OK. Thanks for your contribution.

1 Like

Re: She Caught Me Cheating With Her Bestfriend, She Might Poison Me Soon by Lonestar124: 7:18pm On May 19, 2018
OfficialDad:

She's always on the phone with her mum this days
That's they're pre-planing cheesy....pls don't forget to post the first pictures of your official inauguration as acid ambassador cheesy
Re: She Caught Me Cheating With Her Bestfriend, She Might Poison Me Soon by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 19, 2018
Lonestar124:
That's they're pre-planing cheesy....pls don't forget to post the first pictures of your official inauguration as acid ambassador cheesy

Which one is acid ambassador like this now. Hmmm
Re: She Caught Me Cheating With Her Bestfriend, She Might Poison Me Soon by happy200(m): 5:47pm On May 20, 2018
okwabayi:
happy200 is this one of your alternates?
You are a goat!

(1) (Reply)

"I Can'T Date A Guy Who Can'T Play Fifa " - Nigerian Lady Says / 'queen Of Cellulite City' Lala Tshabalala Flaunts Her Body In New Photos / How To Date Your Sibling’s Friend? The Must-follow 10 Rules To Remember

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.