Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,385 members, 7,812,134 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend (74026 Views)

White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) / 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics / Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Playloaded: 3:25pm On Jul 27, 2022
According to the lady, her boyfriend forgave after he caught her cheating three times.

A Nigerian lady has taken to social media to celebrate.

According to the lady, her boyfriend forgave after he caught her cheating three times.

She could be seen vibing with her man in a video posted online.

She wrote:
"He caught me cheating three times and still took me back."

https://www.playloaded.com.ng/he-caught-me-cheating-3-times-and-forgave

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CgfRlAzqxi5/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by pyyxxaro: 3:29pm On Jul 27, 2022
TONY UMEZ JR

Happy Birthday to Him undecided

572 Likes 29 Shares

Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by donaldking100: 3:30pm On Jul 27, 2022
a SIMPle man.

512 Likes 23 Shares

Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2022
Two of una fit each other.

326 Likes 15 Shares

Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 27, 2022
Sometimes, when i see these guys that dye their hair and wear ear rings, i always think that they are some kind of bad guys but when i come close to them i started realising that most of them are weaklings who just follow the crowd, they dye their hairs and wear ear rings or do tattoos because their favorite artists or role model is doing that. They follow the crowd.

When i was in my prime before i got married, i never wore earrings, dye my hair or do something strange to my body to be like a bad boy, i was a gentle guy but i was the definition of a bad guy.

811 Likes 63 Shares

Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Vix805: 3:51pm On Jul 27, 2022
the guy looks brain dead

213 Likes 13 Shares

Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Gofwane(m): 3:51pm On Jul 27, 2022
pyyxxaro:
TONY UMEZ JR

Happy Birthday to Him undecided
grin

107 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by posty56: 3:52pm On Jul 27, 2022
Okonandmary:
Sometimes, when i see these guys that dye their hair and wear ear rings, i always think that they are some kind of bad guys but when i come close to them i started realising that most of them are weaklings who just follow the crowd, they dye their hairs and wear ear rings or do tattoos because their favorite artists or role model is doing that. They follow the crowd.

When i was in my prime before i got married, i never wore earrings, dye my hair or do something strange to my body to be like a bad boy, i was a gentle guy but i was the definition of a bad guy.

nobody gives a crap about your life ,stop this old mentality, footballers dye, spray hair ,are they weakling too? mtcheww

51 Likes 12 Shares

Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Dabillion: 4:47pm On Jul 27, 2022
grin I told someone that people who are bad don't portray the qualities not until you come closer and discover it
Okonandmary:

153 Likes 12 Shares

Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Authoreety: 4:49pm On Jul 27, 2022
The guys needs a supersonic slap to reset his brain...

I'm sure his relatives will be ashamed of him

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Mercury12(m): 4:52pm On Jul 27, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Guns knives bottles flying everywhere grin

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Carcholce: 5:04pm On Jul 27, 2022
posty56:
nobody gives a crap about your life ,stop this old mentality, footballers dye, spray hair ,are they weakling too? mtcheww

You sure do not know what a weakling means. A lot footballers, actors, musicians are weaklings . Their celebrity status does not save them from what the regular guy faces from women.

247 Likes 16 Shares

Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by posty56: 5:15pm On Jul 27, 2022
Carcholce:

You sure do not know what a weakling means. A lot footballers, actors, musicians are weaklings . Their celebrity status does not save them from what the regular guy faces from women.
weakling yet their lives is 10x better than yours ,now crawl to your hole

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Nyascobar1414: 5:31pm On Jul 27, 2022
posty56:

Now I know you the weakling..
Dammn crap,can't you say your shii without Insults?

254 Likes 21 Shares

Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Nyascobar1414: 5:31pm On Jul 27, 2022
Definition of a good man!
I no dey advice simps again.

16 Likes

Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by TMTR: 5:34pm On Jul 27, 2022
A finished and a SIMPle man and the hoe is rubbing it on his face with the fact that she cheated cheesy

I no fit laugh

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by TMTR: 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
Definition of a good man!

I no dey advice simps again.

Yes he is a REAL man, only small boys will call him names cool

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2022
That niggar is a play boy

Play boys turn their babes to fvck mate when they catch them cheating.
Play boys dont love, dey migwo.

113 Likes 8 Shares

Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Carcholce: 5:39pm On Jul 27, 2022
posty56:

Lol. Calm down. Nor be fight

5 Likes

Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Savedday: 5:39pm On Jul 27, 2022
What simp can't endure in the hands of virginal people doesn't exist.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Nyascobar1414: 5:41pm On Jul 27, 2022
TMTR:

Yes he is a REAL man, only small boys will call him names cool

Only broke boys will call him names.
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by mytime24(f): 5:50pm On Jul 27, 2022
Simp-le man

4 Likes

Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Contekbbc: 5:54pm On Jul 27, 2022
Guy man just dey use you catch cruise! grin
Don't come here and cry us river after he has served you a hot breakfast.
Cos I'm so sure he has lost Interest In you since, he's just eating what's left so he won't be a looser!
The guy Na one wise guy

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 27, 2022
There will also be fools among men.
Listen folks, we can not all be wise.

7 Likes

Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by techWriter3: 6:11pm On Jul 27, 2022
TONY UMEZ JR Happy anniversary to Him

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Tonyx5(m): 8:28pm On Jul 27, 2022
Okonandmary:

**Yawns** we hear you

3 Likes

Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by ImoleNaija: 8:42pm On Jul 27, 2022
I'm afraid the guy is waiting for the perfect time to strike back. Considering the lovey-dovey post, I think it is high time the guy served her the hot breakfast. tongue

15 Likes

Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by drmuchin: 8:57pm On Jul 27, 2022
ubunja come and see KING OF SIMPS!

2 Likes

Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Echoban: 9:08pm On Jul 27, 2022
mytime24:
Simp-le man

Nigga is definitely up to something, u LL hardly see a man accepting that..

He has a serious girl he's dating somewhere, just using this one to get extra laid.. most of we guys have real girl and side chick.

Even if I catch my side chick getting laid, e no go move me , or only act surprised just to form shocked.. deep down we know Whatsup.

Hard to see a guy getting back cheating partner, e just dey one kind...

The life just dey one kind abeg.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 27, 2022
donaldking100:
a SIMPle man.

If the story is true, then he is totally a golddigger he has no other source of income, his only option is to forgive her or die hungry.

11 Likes

Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Clinghton: 9:25pm On Jul 27, 2022
I think the guy is nursing her for something dangerous

16 Likes

Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by ubunja(m): 9:45pm On Jul 27, 2022
drmuchin:
ubunja come and see KING OF SIMPS!
simping is a disease bro. the guy is incurable

18 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? / Nigerian Slay Queens Blasted For Showing Off Potatoes, Lady Fires Back / Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.