Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Yanny Or Laurel Audio Illusion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yanny Or Laurel Audio Illusion (462 Views)

Some Humans Are Npcs; They Have No Souls And Only Exist To Protect The Illusion. / Man's 'Insane Optical Illusion' Tattoo Looks Like Giant Hole In His Head (Photo) / I Need A Young Sugar Boy From Nigeria - Sugar Mummy Laurel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yanny Or Laurel Audio Illusion by earthsync(f): 3:43pm On May 19, 2018
I just saw this yanny or Laurel audio illusion and for the first time in my life I could say I've been mind f**ked. I listened to this audio early this morning and I swear all I could hear was YANNY like in the robotic tone and I was like how come someone could even pick up the "L" sound not to talk of the Laurel you could say you heard HERE ME OR YEMMY and I could consciously try to pick those words but no matter how hard I strained my ears to pick up the Laurel word like it failed and NOW all I can here is LAUREL and I can't even pick up the YENNY shocked Psychologists what just happened

here's the video what do you hear YANNY or LAUREL

mods help move this to the right section of it isn't

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7X_WvGAhMlQ&itct=CAcQpDAYESITCMGfi93-kdsCFQo14AodcAYIVlIPeWFubnkgb3IgTGF1cmVs&client=mv-google&hl=en&gl=NG
Re: Yanny Or Laurel Audio Illusion by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 19, 2018
It's Laurel jhur.
Re: Yanny Or Laurel Audio Illusion by earthsync(f): 3:53pm On May 19, 2018
Mariinee:
It's Laurel jhur.

it is o when I first heard it all I heard was yanny like how person even here Laurel sef
Re: Yanny Or Laurel Audio Illusion by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 19, 2018
earthsync:

it is o when I first heard it all I heard was yanny like how person even here Laurel sef
I have been hearing Laurel since people shared it to me. Wonder where yanny came from seff. grin

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Family Disowning Their Son For Pregnanting Woman / Any Real Hot Lady Wanna See My Sweet Long Dick Here In Ilorin?? / Nigerian Guy Transfers #50 To Slay Queen Who Begged Money From Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.