Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

PHOTOS: Alex Iwobi Becomes LG Electronics' Brand Ambassador - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / PHOTOS: Alex Iwobi Becomes LG Electronics' Brand Ambassador (41710 Views)

Alex Iwobi Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Footballer Ever / Alex Iwobi: "Why I Snubbed England To Play For Nigeria" / Arsenal Celebrates Alex Iwobi For Taking Nigeria To The World Cup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Alex Iwobi Becomes LG Electronics' Brand Ambassador by 247frolicboss(m): 9:19pm On May 19, 2018
At an elaborate ceremony in LG showroom Lekki Lagos, LG Electronics officially signed on Nigerian International Football player, Alex Iwobi as its official brand ambassador.

It was witnessed by officials of LG Electronics, Fouani Nig. Limited, members of the press and general public. As a promising football star for both club and country, Alex Iwobi has endeared himself to fans both at home and abroad due to his sterling performances.

It is on record, he played a crucial role in ensuring that the Super Eagles of Nigeria qualified for the forthcoming World Cup tournament. He is skillful and full of youthful energy, an inspiration to millions of youth who one day long to play football; he indeed represents the future of football; a quality that made him the preferred choice as a brand ambassador for LG Electronics.

http://newshelm.ng/photos-alex-iwobi-becomes-lg-electronics-brand-ambassador/

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Alex Iwobi Becomes LG Electronics' Brand Ambassador by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 19, 2018
Fouani brothers are the major distributor of LG in Nigeria iwobi signed for Fouani brothers not LG point of correction

And please note the LG you buy here is very different from what is bought in countries like America , Canada or the entire Europe

Don't believe me please buy any LG product direct from any LG showroom, from their washing machines to, TV, home theater, etc check the model number now go and find the exact same.modle even used imported from any developed country or even go online.amd see the difference in build quality and features
I have checked this myself numerous times in the past hence I stopped buying LG here till I relocated I was buying only Samsung while in Nigeria

It's as if they step down the build quality of all the LG products and remove features then sell garbage to Nigerians

It's sad indeed

Same thing with KIA cars

Please don't believe me try it out yourself and you will.see that Nigerian standards organization is just a useless bribe taking organization

128 Likes 14 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Alex Iwobi Becomes LG Electronics' Brand Ambassador by pyyxxaro: 9:23pm On May 19, 2018
So we shud fry transformer

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Alex Iwobi Becomes LG Electronics' Brand Ambassador by decatalyst(m): 9:32pm On May 19, 2018
Lakeside79:
Fouani brothers are the major distributor of LG in Nigeria iwobi signed for Fouani brothers not LG point of correction

And please note the LG you buy here is very different from what is bought in countries like America , Canada or the entire Europe

Don't believe me please buy any LG product direct from any LG showroom, from their washing machines to, TV, home theater, etc check the model number now go and find the exact same.modle even used imported from any developed country or even go online.amd see the difference in build quality and features
I have checked this myself numerous times in the past hence I stopped buying LG here till I relocated I was buying only Samsung while in Nigeria

It's as if they step down the build quality of all the LG products and remove features then sell garbage to Nigerians

It's sad indeed

Same thing with KIA cars

Please don't believe me try it out yourself and you will.see that Nigerian standards organization is just a useless bring taking organization

I get your point bro and I perfectly understand the angle your point is coming from. But you should also take into consideration the different spec approved and sanctioned by the regulatory bodies of the regions (continent) these products are shipped and sold to.

The amount to be paid in the local market for these products are also a determinant when producing these products and that also is responsible for the price tag. Talk of price relativity

Also note that the so called products e.g phones, brought into the country from the 'advanced' countries have features that doesn't function here...because they are not made for here!

I would like to relocate and experience another clime...including the 'quality' that is there to enjoy. cool

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Alex Iwobi Becomes LG Electronics' Brand Ambassador by Ajoboss(m): 9:32pm On May 19, 2018
Lakeside79:

It's sad indeed

Same thing with KIA cars

Please don't believe me try it out yourself and you will.see that Nigerian standards organization is just a useless bring taking organization
bros who come ask u all these things went u dey transmit now...

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Alex Iwobi Becomes LG Electronics' Brand Ambassador by NwaAmaikpe: 9:39pm On May 19, 2018
shocked

Nepotism..
Exactly 15years ago, his uncle Jay-Jay Okocha was an ambassador for LG phones

Is this now hereditary?

How can Alex Iwobi be an ambassador for LG Nigeria when he isn't even based in Nigeria?
How can he even play for the National team when he can't sing the National anthem?

Which way Nigeria?

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Alex Iwobi Becomes LG Electronics' Brand Ambassador by miniziter(m): 9:40pm On May 19, 2018
This guy is doing things his uncle (Okocha) his uncle couldn't do.
Re: PHOTOS: Alex Iwobi Becomes LG Electronics' Brand Ambassador by nairaman66(m): 9:41pm On May 19, 2018
Hmnn!!
Re: PHOTOS: Alex Iwobi Becomes LG Electronics' Brand Ambassador by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:42pm On May 19, 2018
When I don't know what to eat tomorrow cry

I look at this life at times and laugh, some come this life come enjoy while reverse is the case for some people.

In all, I look back and thank God for the gift of life.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Alex Iwobi Becomes LG Electronics' Brand Ambassador by decatalyst(m): 9:42pm On May 19, 2018
pyyxxaro:
So we shud fry transformer

Heat go kee you ke

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Alex Iwobi Becomes LG Electronics' Brand Ambassador by nairaman66(m): 9:42pm On May 19, 2018
Lakeside79:

It's sad indeed

Same thing with KIA cars

Nigeria is a shame to other African nations!

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Alex Iwobi Becomes LG Electronics' Brand Ambassador by kiddoiLL(m): 9:43pm On May 19, 2018
Him uncle own na to play collect money go flex and claim omo jaiye jaiye

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Alex Iwobi Becomes LG Electronics' Brand Ambassador by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 19, 2018
They shud have used small doc instead

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Alex Iwobi Becomes LG Electronics' Brand Ambassador by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 19, 2018
Congratulations.. This means more money into his akant

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Alex Iwobi Becomes LG Electronics' Brand Ambassador by Righteousness89(m): 9:49pm On May 19, 2018
Lakeside79:

It's sad indeed

Same thing with KIA cars

Chai...., See spoiling of BRAND.....
But wat u said is the Truth...

9 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Alex Iwobi Becomes LG Electronics' Brand Ambassador by StarUp: 9:50pm On May 19, 2018
How to be a brand ambassador, drop your certificate and enter the streets... The money(profits and endorsements) is on the streets and not in an air-conditioning office.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Alex Iwobi Becomes LG Electronics' Brand Ambassador by Postanalyser: 9:52pm On May 19, 2018
How many goals did this boy that has refused to learn from his Uncle score throughout last season?

Don't worry, do your "ambassador " finish, next season na loan u go go for Bolton .

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Alex Iwobi Becomes LG Electronics' Brand Ambassador by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:53pm On May 19, 2018
Lakeside79:

It's sad indeed

Same thing with KIA cars

I believe you 100%

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Alex Iwobi Becomes LG Electronics' Brand Ambassador by kennisman(m): 9:53pm On May 19, 2018
I know my own tyme will cum soon.
Re: PHOTOS: Alex Iwobi Becomes LG Electronics' Brand Ambassador by soberdrunk(m): 9:54pm On May 19, 2018
Why that guy hold Iwobi for waist like babe, come keep face like engine way knock........ angry

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Alex Iwobi Becomes LG Electronics' Brand Ambassador by ebujany(m): 9:56pm On May 19, 2018
Congratulations
Re: PHOTOS: Alex Iwobi Becomes LG Electronics' Brand Ambassador by Pentools(m): 9:56pm On May 19, 2018
247frolicboss:
At an elaborate ceremony in LG showroom Lekki Lagos, LG Electronics officially signed on Nigerian International Football player, Alex Iwobi as its official brand ambassador.

It was witnessed by officials of LG Electronics, Fouani Nig. Limited, members of the press and general public. As a promising football star for both club and country, Alex Iwobi has endeared himself to fans both at home and abroad due to his sterling performances.

It is on record, he played a crucial role in ensuring that the Super Eagles of Nigeria qualified for the forthcoming World Cup tournament. He is skillful and full of youthful energy, an inspiration to millions of youth who one day long to play football; he indeed represents the future of football; a quality that made him the preferred choice as a brand ambassador for LG Electronics.

http://newshelm.ng/photos-alex-iwobi-becomes-lg-electronics-brand-ambassador/

The way this blind looking guy on black from the first pix take grip iwobi's waist, I seriously hope it's not what I'm thinking!

However more bucks n more winnings bro...

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Alex Iwobi Becomes LG Electronics' Brand Ambassador by ebujany(m): 9:57pm On May 19, 2018
Congratulations but your a poor football player.

From an arsenal fan

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Alex Iwobi Becomes LG Electronics' Brand Ambassador by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 19, 2018
Lakeside79:

It's sad indeed

Same thing with KIA cars

demand nd supply
Re: PHOTOS: Alex Iwobi Becomes LG Electronics' Brand Ambassador by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 19, 2018
Congratulations
Re: PHOTOS: Alex Iwobi Becomes LG Electronics' Brand Ambassador by dprice(m): 10:06pm On May 19, 2018
Local Government Brand Ambassador
Re: PHOTOS: Alex Iwobi Becomes LG Electronics' Brand Ambassador by TrendsVibes(m): 10:09pm On May 19, 2018
Congrats?
Re: PHOTOS: Alex Iwobi Becomes LG Electronics' Brand Ambassador by nairavsdollars(f): 10:09pm On May 19, 2018
Abegi
Re: PHOTOS: Alex Iwobi Becomes LG Electronics' Brand Ambassador by lakeside50(m): 10:11pm On May 19, 2018
Well sad. Spot on. Very factual.

Lakeside79:

It's sad indeed

Same thing with KIA cars

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua / Congolese Fans Attack Super Eagles / Lionel Messi Celebrates Christmas With Family In Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.