Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

"Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua (41736 Views)

BREAKING: Former Super Eagles Striker Dies At 34 / Ronaldo vs Messi career trophies: 31 with Portugal + 4 clubs vs 34 with Barca / Jarrell Millner: "After I Beat Anthony Joshua, I Will Take My Mum Out" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by Odewaleadesoye(m): 1:53pm On Nov 08, 2023
Famous British-Nigerian professional boxer, Anthony Joshua has disclosed why he still resides with his mother at the age of 34.

DAILY POST recalls that Anthony Joshua had in 2017 after his Β£15 million win against Wladimir Klitschko, returned to his mother’s two-bedroom former council apartment.

However, speaking about his tight ties with his family, Joshua in his latest interview with Louis Theroux, noted that it would be difficult for his prospective partner to get him to move out.

β€œI still live with my mom. In our culture, we grew up in our own family home, we support our parents.

β€œWhy am I going to move out and leave my mom by herself, for some girl? Family is the most important thing. When a girl gets with me, she ain’t just marrying me, she is marrying my family.”

DAILY POST

271 Likes 16 Shares

Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by Odewaleadesoye(m): 1:54pm On Nov 08, 2023
This is the Video of Anthony Joshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Full Match.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YldvGs4pk8?feature=shared

4 Likes

Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by Odewaleadesoye(m): 1:54pm On Nov 08, 2023

Anthony Joshua and His Mother

The heavyweight boxer sat down with Louis Theroux (right) to discuss his family life and career

Joshua likes to keep his private life separate from the world of boxing

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by Kellysim: 1:58pm On Nov 08, 2023
He loves his mom

193 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by ojun50(m): 2:02pm On Nov 08, 2023
Good one, no time for pussy

166 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by ahnie: 2:05pm On Nov 08, 2023
Mr green man,how re you?
Odewaleadesoye:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by poshestmina(f): 2:18pm On Nov 08, 2023
The future wife will eventually move in with the mom.

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by ahnie: 2:22pm On Nov 08, 2023
Family circle.
poshestmina:
The future wife will eventually move in with the mom.

13 Likes

Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by Odewaleadesoye(m): 2:23pm On Nov 08, 2023
ahnie:
Mr green man,how re you?
Hello Ms. Ahnie!
I'm doing just fine.
How about you?

7 Likes

Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by ATEAMS: 2:24pm On Nov 08, 2023
Who ask you ?

1 Like

Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by adesegun121(m): 2:24pm On Nov 08, 2023
Ok

I can guess you stay with your mummy and daddy
At 34 wa gba yi
Ko kan aye grin grin

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by ahnie: 2:24pm On Nov 08, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

Hello Ms. Ahnie!
I'm doing just fine.
How about you?
I m doing excellently great,thank you!

6 Likes

Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by Hollyharjii: 2:26pm On Nov 08, 2023
Imagine a well to do someone still living with his mum, and Nigerians who just graduate will want to leave his/her parent's house

110 Likes 16 Shares

Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by lavylilly: 2:26pm On Nov 08, 2023
grin
No wonder you ain't got a woman.

Women are territorial in nature know this and have peace ✌️.

109 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by Angelfrost(m): 2:26pm On Nov 08, 2023
Well, his life, his choice!

He should do and transition to movies like The Rock, John Cena, and Dave Batista... Maybe, he will have better luck than in Boxing. tongue

He already has the looks... All he needs is a few acting classes.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by olatade(m): 2:26pm On Nov 08, 2023
Keep your family close but keep your mom closer. It's working for Burna boy and it'll work for you.

158 Likes 17 Shares

Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 08, 2023
Even Jesus still dey him papa house.

147 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by MS247: 2:27pm On Nov 08, 2023
cool

If you love me you must love my family

My mum raised me for some decades

Anthony Joshua's mother was a cleaner, and undocumented immigrant for several years

Pakistani, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Indian would travel to UK and move in with their family, they work and hustle together, they bring in new family together paying for ticket together

Some Nigerians would make it abroad and shout, I belong to nobody I belong to everybody, cutting people off

Compare the life of Achraf hAkimi and Emanuel Eboue

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by spiSeyi: 2:27pm On Nov 08, 2023
Same here still leaving with Mum grin and I will move out soon undecided because you are not a man until you are able to stand the test of time alone

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by FreeStuffsNG: 2:27pm On Nov 08, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST
Ogidi Omoluabi. Omo re biyan!

He is right about us not leaving our parents to stay on their own when we can stay together.

I have seen Indians and Arabs copy this from us too. Check my signature for free stuffs!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by Mccullum: 2:27pm On Nov 08, 2023
That's great.
Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by licvil(m): 2:28pm On Nov 08, 2023
What he said is trash but people won't see big deal in it because na foreigner celebrity e be

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by Omezif(m): 2:28pm On Nov 08, 2023
It's been long I heard about Anthony Joshua, he's trending again.
Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by DirtyGold: 2:28pm On Nov 08, 2023
Leave story... Real reason is because Hakimi is his guy and role model grin cool grin

What's tha business?

6 Likes

Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by Microwhy: 2:28pm On Nov 08, 2023
Technical Knockout to some genda...
A typical nigeria girl sees that woman as a potential enemy even without any connection with AJ.
Women supporting women..
They will troop out to support the future wife in hating her mother inlaw in advance.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by Shyboyk(m): 2:28pm On Nov 08, 2023
Lukepeter:
Even Jesus still dey him papa house.

Lol this one loud

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by Odewaleadesoye(m): 2:29pm On Nov 08, 2023
ahnie:

I m doing excellently great,thank you!
It's nice of you checking after me.
I appreciate that and thanks a bunch.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by Ikaeniyan0: 2:29pm On Nov 08, 2023
lavylilly:
grin
No wonder you ain't got a woman.

Women are territorial in nature know this and have peace ✌️.
i thought he is married with a son or daughter

1 Like

Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by pradoyeep: 2:29pm On Nov 08, 2023
Many or most mothers have done more good than harm.

Many mothers will love you in penury, riches, poverty, shame, unclothedness, wealth, success, sicknesses, adversity, failure etc.
Many mothers may encourage you not to give up even if you are broke.

For some Nigerian ladies, if you are broke or having hard times, it may be over.

If a Nigerian lady stands by you in times of difficulties, you are lucky. Some may dump you outrightly.

29 Likes

Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by jubrilELsudan: 2:29pm On Nov 08, 2023
E DEY OBVIOUS SEY THE BROKE WEY USYK BROKE JOSHUA HEAD DON AFFECT HIM BRAIN

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by Savedday2: 2:29pm On Nov 08, 2023
Very good!

That's the treatment all 9ja girls deserve .

Make them go hide their useless pekus for one corner.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Le Guen To Coach Super Eagles / Congolese Fans Attack Super Eagles / Nigerian Coaches Who Have Coached Foreign Clubs And National Teams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.