Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Title: Maya - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Title: Maya (514 Views)

Japan’s Princess Mako Renounces Royal Title, Turns Down $1.3m To Marry Commoner / If This Was To Be A Movie. What Would Be The Title? Hilarious Picture / Please Help: I Don't Know What Title Or Position To Place Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Title: Maya by evansmacanthony(m): 5:58am On May 20, 2018
Episode 1

"Maya and I spend some time together, and things keep developing"

★★★

Well, it seemed that my summer kickoff party was a raging success. I kept hearing stories of some of the things that went on. Wow. My friends were all telling me about this one who hooked up with that one, or these two who were seen doing “something” in the changing stalls. I didn’t get exact details from anyone but I’m pretty sure there was just sex going on everywhere, even with my mom standing guard over the upstairs bedrooms. I even heard that a few of the older girls had done some very naughty things with some of the college guys, no surprise there I guess.
I personally had a terrific time flirting with pretty much every girl who showed up, which was my plan from the beginning. Morgan and I started the day with just an amazing little romp before everyone else arrived. I plan to enjoy a lot more of her body over the summer, and I’m pretty sure she’s ready to try some new things too. I also got to spend some secret alone time up in my room with both Maya, and Alex, and I was looking forward to spending a lot more alone time with both of them soon.
On Tuesday, during my break from practice at the gym, I went home to hang out by the pool. Before I could even get home my phone started blowing up with texts from Morgan, asking “what is all this about you trying to Bleep Maya at your party??” I forgot that Morgan and Maya are pretty much best friends. Apparently they started talking.
★★★
Morgan started telling Maya about how she had bleeped me before the party started, and going on about how amazing it was and how she just loves the feeling of it and blah blah blah. At that point Maya piped up saying I had tried to Bleep HER at the party too. This could be very bad for my sex life. I really want to continue fucking Morgan, but I also want a piece of Maya too. Both of them are so incredibly sexy.
I texted back and forth with Morgan for a while and managed to calm her down. I had explained to her a number of times that I had just broken up with Alyssa, who I had been in an exclusive relationship with for six months, and that I didn’t want to get into an exclusive relationship again right away with anyone. I told her I still want to see her, and see a lot of her, but I’m not ready for anything exclusive again. As for Maya, we went in the house to take care of a bee sting. She started kissing me. That’s what started all of that. I had no intention of trying anything when we went in the house other than putting ice on her arm, what happened after that was not planned. So, after some more discussion (aka lying my ass off) Morgan and I decided to get together that very night after gym and perhaps we could discuss it some more. My thought of course was that we could ignore it entirely and have a different kind of discussion, in my bedroom, naked. Now let’s just hope I can convince Maya not to cut me off completely.

*★★★*

So then I texted Maya, and asked her when we could get together and go out. During the party we had gone into the house to take care of a simple bee sting, and suddenly found ourselves on my bed, naked, just inches away from losing her virginity. She panicked at that point and backed out. We talked, I apologized saying that I had never intended any of that to happen, I just got carried away. It was the truth. Every time she just moaned and caressed me back, I pushed a little further. Every time I pushed, she just went along with it. The next thing I knew I was naked between her legs trying to pull her bikini bottoms off. She admitted that she had let it go too far too, because it was all so unexpected and everything felt so good. She got lost in what her body was feeling, and she couldn’t believe it was me that was doing it. She said she had thought lots of times what it would be like to do it, and specifically with me, but was just overwhelmed when she found herself about to do exactly that. She had never expected to find herself naked in my bed when she left the house that morning. We both agreed that we would get together again, no pressure, no expectations.

Her initial response to my text was that she didn’t think we should get together. I then realized that this was just after I had texted with Morgan, the two of them were probably sitting together in her bedroom discussing the whole thing. I asked her why she didn’t want to go out with me now, and of course she said she had been talking with Morgan. I decided the hell with texting, this required an actual phone call. As we spoke she said “I can’t believe you were going to do that with me after you were fucking Morgan all morning”. Okay, I can work with this, so I explained it to her from my point of view.
First of all, I wasn’t fucking Morgan all morning. She came over early to the party and was all over me from the minute she walked in the door. We had sex exactly once (and it was spectacular), and then everyone else started showing up, there was never anything more than that.
Second, since you and Morgan talk so much, then you know that she and I had sex at Gary’s birthday party. You know Morgan, you know what she’s like, so you probably know she’s been trying to get me alone again ever since then, and what better opportunity than an all-day pool party?
Third, I never intended to do anything with you other than take care of a bee sting. When you started kissing me, I LIKED it. I wanted more, and the next thing I knew we were on my bed kissing. The next thing after that we were both almost naked. I was as surprised as you were, but I don’t regret it. You are beautiful and amazing, I just couldn’t resist.
SO, let’s get together. We can go someplace and just have fun. Like we said, no pressure, no expectations. I’ll keep my hands and lips to myself the entire time, I promise. We’ll never do anything you don’t want to do. Somehow, she agreed to this and we set up a date for the next week.

To be continued......... Stay tuned

Reviews and criticism are entertained too thanks.

#Episode 1
#Alpha__GOW

Evans Mac-Anthony
©Alpha2018

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Almost Everyone Can Say They Have Been Through This / Do You Know This Man Who Was Beaten To Coma By Robbers? Let´s Locate His Family! / Nigerian Slangs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.