Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,970 members, 7,821,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Photos - 62 Yr Old African Woman Who Married A 13 Yr Old Boy Is Finally Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos - 62 Yr Old African Woman Who Married A 13 Yr Old Boy Is Finally Pregnant (3006 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House / South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone / Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos - 62 Yr Old African Woman Who Married A 13 Yr Old Boy Is Finally Pregnant by ediko5(m): 8:23am On May 20, 2018
Wonders they say shall never end!

In 2014, a surprise event happened when a south African 62 year old woman Lungile Makasi got married to a 13 yr old boy Khabonina Khabo.

The marriage was well accepted by both the bride and groom's family members.

After the death of her husband in 2013. According the Star magazine, a South African magazine, The woman who's old enough to be the child's grandmother said before the marriage that God revealed the boy to her as her husband that will get her pregnant and now her prophecy has come to pass as she is now five months pregnant.

She said that her inability to get pregnant was the fault of her late husband but due to African tradition and culture, the blame is usually pushed to the women. but after the death of her husband, she prayed to God for assistance, God opened her eyes and showed her the person that will bring perpetual happiness to her marital world

Their marriage as criticized by many people. Some human rights organization also saw he marriage as a form of child abuse.

This is Lungile Makasi first pregnancy as she had no child for her late husband.

Could this be a miracle from God?

Source: http://webtechgarden.com/photos-62-yr-old-african-woman-who-married-a-13-yr-old-boy-is-finally-pregnant/

1 Like

Re: Photos - 62 Yr Old African Woman Who Married A 13 Yr Old Boy Is Finally Pregnant by joystickextend1(m): 8:25am On May 20, 2018
wonders smiley.
Re: Photos - 62 Yr Old African Woman Who Married A 13 Yr Old Boy Is Finally Pregnant by Iamdmentor1(m): 8:36am On May 20, 2018
Religion best explains the power of love. However many people have used religion as a ploy to justify their irrational act, a prerequisite to make something wrong appear right.

1 Like

Re: Photos - 62 Yr Old African Woman Who Married A 13 Yr Old Boy Is Finally Pregnant by Nobody: 8:40am On May 20, 2018
So she waited 3 years for the boy's preek to mature.
Re: Photos - 62 Yr Old African Woman Who Married A 13 Yr Old Boy Is Finally Pregnant by Archangel15: 8:42am On May 20, 2018
EastGold:
So she waited 3 years for the boy's preek to mature.

A 13 yr old boy can impregnate a woman
Re: Photos - 62 Yr Old African Woman Who Married A 13 Yr Old Boy Is Finally Pregnant by Nobody: 9:21am On May 20, 2018
.... 3 years for the boy's preeq to mature grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos - 62 Yr Old African Woman Who Married A 13 Yr Old Boy Is Finally Pregnant by ediko5(m): 11:20am On May 20, 2018
Iamdmentor1:
Religion best explains the power of love. However many people have used religion as a ploy to justify their irrational act, a prerequisite to make something wrong appear right.
But God is still doing wonders dear.
Happy Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Photos - 62 Yr Old African Woman Who Married A 13 Yr Old Boy Is Finally Pregnant by ediko5(m): 11:35am On May 20, 2018
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Photos - 62 Yr Old African Woman Who Married A 13 Yr Old Boy Is Finally Pregnant by vivie01(f): 12:01pm On May 20, 2018
I read the story, the boy was 9yrs old then.

So a 13-year old can impregnate a woman? shocked Does it mean a boy is already matured at that age? Wonders shall never end. undecided
Re: Photos - 62 Yr Old African Woman Who Married A 13 Yr Old Boy Is Finally Pregnant by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 20, 2018
The woman must be very rich. It's very obvious she bought the boy.

If the tables were turned, and a 62 year old man impregnated his 13 year old wife, they will not let us hear word again.
Re: Photos - 62 Yr Old African Woman Who Married A 13 Yr Old Boy Is Finally Pregnant by freedomchild: 12:09pm On May 20, 2018
vivie01:

So a 13-year old can impregnate a woman? shocked Does it mean a boy is already matured at that age? Wonders shall never end. undecided
Yes na
It's just that boys at such age here are too naive to be involved into women and Nigerian women won't like to associate with them.
They can impregnate women especially blacks
In US a young black boy of that age's cock can even Bleep women to orgasm
That's why you hear that a female teacher is having sex with a minor
Re: Photos - 62 Yr Old African Woman Who Married A 13 Yr Old Boy Is Finally Pregnant by Kobicove(m): 12:10pm On May 20, 2018
Archangel15:

A 13 yr old boy can impregnate a woman

I smell IVF undecided
Re: Photos - 62 Yr Old African Woman Who Married A 13 Yr Old Boy Is Finally Pregnant by vivie01(f): 12:14pm On May 20, 2018
freedomchild:
Yes na. It's just that boys at such age here are too naive to be involved into women and Nigerian women won't like to associate with them.
They can impregnate women especially blacks
In US a young black boy of that age's cock can even Bleep women to orgasm
That's why you hear that a female teacher is having sex with a minor
I thought boys develop from 16yrs upwards.
How will Nigerian women want to associate with such minor? Isnt that an abuse?
Its Nigerian men that will be making yanga if the woman is 5yrs older than them. grin
Too much backward mentality for Nigerian men. cheesy
Re: Photos - 62 Yr Old African Woman Who Married A 13 Yr Old Boy Is Finally Pregnant by DOUBLEWAHALA: 2:32pm On May 20, 2018
vivie01:

without being told u know is a lie

if the woman is truly pregnant

know that the woman played away match
Re: Photos - 62 Yr Old African Woman Who Married A 13 Yr Old Boy Is Finally Pregnant by Khd95(m): 2:45pm On May 20, 2018
Where are the feminists

U won't smell them when u need them mostcheesy
Re: Photos - 62 Yr Old African Woman Who Married A 13 Yr Old Boy Is Finally Pregnant by Hector09(m): 2:57pm On May 20, 2018
I dont believe it
Re: Photos - 62 Yr Old African Woman Who Married A 13 Yr Old Boy Is Finally Pregnant by kode12: 5:42pm On May 20, 2018
Y'all think critically about it. Does the boy in the picture even look up to 10yrs? There are cultures in Africa where a person stands in place of the groom during wedding ceremonies because the groom is unavoidably absent, there are sometimes too cases where a man's family will give a widow the choice of either marrying the husband's close relative or marrying her own son so as to remain in the family. This picture isn't telling the complete story and the stupid bloggers are fabricating lies.

(1) (Reply)

Daddy He Raped Me And Gave Me 40 Million Reply As A Nigerian Dad. / I Think I Might Loose My Job because of this lady / Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With A Beautiful Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.