Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Tomorrow Is My Mama Birthday So I Decided To Surprise Her With This (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tomorrow Is My Mama Birthday So I Decided To Surprise Her With This (photo) (3012 Views)

Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday / Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One / Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tomorrow Is My Mama Birthday So I Decided To Surprise Her With This (photo) by EzendiEgo1: 3:49pm On Jul 29, 2018
kiss kiss

Just take a look at what am going to use to surprise my mama on her birthday. Best son ever

All you guys buying, loving and killing yourself Because of woman and ordinary pussy please and please stop all those nonsense you guy are doing for a woman. Your mama first before anybody else, she's the reason you are alive, She's the reason you are progressing in life because her prayers stand before you.

God bless me like my moniker implies some I will bless my mama.

#ILOVEYOUMAMA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tomorrow Is My Mama Birthday So I Decided To Surprise Her With This (photo) by decatalyst(m): 3:52pm On Jul 29, 2018
Please, I dey warn you. Don't get me HUNGRY this cold afternoon. sad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tomorrow Is My Mama Birthday So I Decided To Surprise Her With This (photo) by DaInferno(m): 3:54pm On Jul 29, 2018
guy why
Re: Tomorrow Is My Mama Birthday So I Decided To Surprise Her With This (photo) by EzendiEgo1: 3:58pm On Jul 29, 2018
decatalyst:
Please, I dey warn you. Don't get me HUNGRY this cold afternoon. sad
not my fault brotherly
DaInferno:
guy why
Watin I do guy
Re: Tomorrow Is My Mama Birthday So I Decided To Surprise Her With This (photo) by FiremanP(m): 4:06pm On Jul 29, 2018
Lol..dis nigga don forget say na sunday be dis cheesy
Re: Tomorrow Is My Mama Birthday So I Decided To Surprise Her With This (photo) by Movic1(m): 4:10pm On Jul 29, 2018
The way you packaged the thread title, I was expecting a car as the surprise Buh God will bless you more for you to buy her cars and houses.. Nice one..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tomorrow Is My Mama Birthday So I Decided To Surprise Her With This (photo) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 29, 2018
there's a food section dude
Re: Tomorrow Is My Mama Birthday So I Decided To Surprise Her With This (photo) by LeBlanc36(m): 4:30pm On Jul 29, 2018
Another version of AIRFORCE1. Abeg make Una grow up na. sad

1 Like

Re: Tomorrow Is My Mama Birthday So I Decided To Surprise Her With This (photo) by Alexk2(m): 4:47pm On Jul 29, 2018
God bless you bro...I respect guys that love there mum not like some stupid fellows that'll tag theirs a witch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tomorrow Is My Mama Birthday So I Decided To Surprise Her With This (photo) by Izabel(f): 5:01pm On Jul 29, 2018
Ezendi Ego cheesy
Re: Tomorrow Is My Mama Birthday So I Decided To Surprise Her With This (photo) by EzendiEgo1: 5:06pm On Jul 29, 2018
Izabel:
Ezendi Ego cheesy
babe how na

happy birthday my love, Age with grace dear
Re: Tomorrow Is My Mama Birthday So I Decided To Surprise Her With This (photo) by Ytea(f): 5:11pm On Jul 29, 2018
EzendiEgo1, your mama was able to birth you because a Man showed her love. I observe you talk low anything that involves women and you try to encourage guys or men to do same. What's your pain exactly? For a man that seem to love and appreciate his mom, I wonder what happened to you.
Re: Tomorrow Is My Mama Birthday So I Decided To Surprise Her With This (photo) by EzendiEgo1: 5:18pm On Jul 29, 2018
Ytea:
EzendiEgo1, your mama was able to birth you because a Man showed her love. I observe you talk low anything that involves women and you try to encourage guys or men to do same. What's your pain exactly? For a man that seem to love and appreciate his mom, I wonder what happened to you.
I have suffered enough from you ladies and I have come to my senses that,
There's no gain in pain

Do you know how many girl that had dumped me of my hard earned money?

Do you have any knowledge how many fake relationship I had been in?

Do you know the emotional trauma I had passed through in order to get rid of them?

Which will I say and leave the others.
Re: Tomorrow Is My Mama Birthday So I Decided To Surprise Her With This (photo) by Ytea(f): 5:29pm On Jul 29, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
I have suffered enough from you ladies and I have come to my senses that,
There's no gain in pain

Do you know how many girl that had dumped me of my hard earned money?

Do you have any knowledge how many fake relationship I had been in?

Do you know the emotional trauma I had passed through in order to get rid of them?

Which will I say and leave the others.
I do not know any of these things you ask, but I know we all can't be the same. Everyone can't be the same and we all have our sad experiences. We rise above them when we don't allow them define us or cloud our sense of judgment or even stop us from seeing the good in others. The experiences may be bad, yes. The best is learn from them, be better and move along knowing we're equipped to tackle what lies ahead. Methods of tackling what lies ahead matters too.
Re: Tomorrow Is My Mama Birthday So I Decided To Surprise Her With This (photo) by EzendiEgo1: 5:32pm On Jul 29, 2018
Ytea:
I do not know any of these things you ask, but I know we all can't be the same. Everyone can't be the same and we all have our sad experiences. We rise above them when we don't allow them define us or cloud our sense of judgment or even stop us from seeing the good in others. The experiences may be bad, yes. The best is learn from them, be better and move along knowing we're equipped to tackle what lies ahead. Methods of tackling what lies ahead matters too.
thanks for Your Words ma
Re: Tomorrow Is My Mama Birthday So I Decided To Surprise Her With This (photo) by ImaIma1(f): 5:38pm On Jul 29, 2018
So wives don't pray for their husbands. It is only the mums that do. Issokay.

Your mother has or had a man who loved her.

People that have been in worse relationships than you still meet good women.

This your hate for women is making you bitter.
Re: Tomorrow Is My Mama Birthday So I Decided To Surprise Her With This (photo) by EzendiEgo1: 5:39pm On Jul 29, 2018
ImaIma1:
So wives don't pray for their husbands. It is only the mums that do. Issokay.

Your mother has or had a man who loved her.

People that have been in worse relationships than you still meet good women.

This your hate for women is making you bitter.

And I do pray it continues

Do you have any issue with that?

The only woman I know is faithful and gives me joy is my mom
Re: Tomorrow Is My Mama Birthday So I Decided To Surprise Her With This (photo) by Ytea(f): 5:43pm On Jul 29, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
thanks for Your Words ma
You're welcome Sir.
Re: Tomorrow Is My Mama Birthday So I Decided To Surprise Her With This (photo) by lobell: 7:09pm On Jul 29, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
kiss kiss

Just take a look at what am going to use to surprise my mama on her birthday. Best son ever

All you guys buying, loving and killing yourself Because of woman and ordinary pussy please and please stop all those nonsense you guy are doing for a woman. Your mama first before anybody else, she's the reason you are alive, She's the reason you are progressing in life because her prayers stand before you.

God bless me like my moniker implies some I will bless my mama.

#ILOVEYOUMAMA

OP I can't see even one of the ingredients (first pic) in the final meal (second pic) abi is it the more you see the less you understand?
Re: Tomorrow Is My Mama Birthday So I Decided To Surprise Her With This (photo) by CuddleBear(f): 8:50am On Jul 30, 2018
seeen
Re: Tomorrow Is My Mama Birthday So I Decided To Surprise Her With This (photo) by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 30, 2018
Ytea:
u ladies will always claim u aren't the same when ur proto goes out of line. But the ladies we see around behave exactly like what u deny. Ho Ho Ho Ho

. I won't add e
Re: Tomorrow Is My Mama Birthday So I Decided To Surprise Her With This (photo) by Hauwi(f): 10:14am On Jul 30, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

And I do pray it continues

Do you have any issue with that?

The only woman I know is faithful and gives me joy is my mom
Go marry ur mama then tongue
Re: Tomorrow Is My Mama Birthday So I Decided To Surprise Her With This (photo) by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 30, 2018
God punish poverty, amen sad
Re: Tomorrow Is My Mama Birthday So I Decided To Surprise Her With This (photo) by Asbaba(m): 10:44am On Jul 30, 2018
Hauwi:

Go marry ur mama then tongue

wetin do you sisi?
I thought you'll encourage his efforts and ask him not generalize girls based on mistakes, actions or fault of few.

(1) (Reply)

Man Arrested In Lagos After Sex Marathon With Lady He Met On Facebook. / How To Suck Puna Effectively / 8 Things Every Woman Wants Her Man To Do Without Asking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.